Hoyle's Valley Falls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Colin?" I asked him, "Have you done many photo assignments like this one? I mean, out of the city area?" He raised his head off my twin mounds and said,

"This is my longest trip away for a photoshoot," he told me.

"Have any of your clients fucked you before?" I asked, just to start a conversation with him.

"No, and I didn't think it would happen on this one either," he told me.

"Can I ask you if you have a girlfriend, or a wife, or is that getting too personal?" I was trying to get answers without asking direct questions. I didn't want to scare him off, but I was hoping he would say 'no' about the girlfriend.

"No, not now, and no wife. My first girlfriend was a model for women's underwear and was commissioned by the Marketing Manager of a well-known brand name." He paused, looked up and our eyes met, "When the shoot was over, he took her overseas and that was the end of that." He made it sound so final.

Where to from here, I was wondering when I had a great idea.

"Come on, Colin, let's both have a shower to rid you of your cum and for my enjoyment, I will give you a blow-job to see if are fully discharged." I tried to make it sound funny, but I am not sure he noticed. He agreed and we headed to the bathroom, where we both stripped off, I turned on the shower to full force.

For the first time we saw each other naked. For me, it was like the first time I saw by brother naked, but Colin said, "I have an older sister that looks about the same build as you, but she shaves her pussy." As the water ran over our bodies, I applied soap to him in a sexy way and when I reached his cock, I gave it extra treatment.

I gave the soap to him when I was sure all his cum was gone, I told him, "Your turn." He looked slightly startled as he took the soap. There was some hesitancy as he looked for somewhere to start.

"Come on, here I am ready to be soaped all over by a man I have just met. It's a first for me too," I said.

He stood staring at me with his hand motionless, as he were a statue.

"It's a first for me too. I haven't washed a girl before, where do I start?" he seemed baffled.

"Didn't you just say you saw your sister naked? Was that in the shower, or the bath?"

"No, it was in her bedroom, she was getting dressed to go out with her boyfriend," Colin told me.

"So, this is a new experience for you?" I asked, trying not to sound astonished.

"Yes. I... I don't know where to start," he said.

"OK, I'll tell you. Start with my tits and you can stop when you reach my cunt. OK?"

He looked shocked at my advice, but did start rubbing the soap over my tits. When he reached my vagina, he had a partial erection, so I stroked that to see if it could get harder.

"Hey, look at this," I said, as I pointed to his slowly rising manhood, "if this keeps growing you will have to fuck me. How does that sound?" I asked him. He smiled and seemed to put more effort in washing me.

"That sounds good. Do you always fuck on a first date?" he asked me.

"No, never." I told him, "But this not a date, this is a business trip and I don't know anyone who goes on a business trip without fucking somebody before they go home."

"I didn't know that. I have never done it on a photoshoot," he confessed.

"Well, this one is different, I am hoping to do it both nights we are here. Is that all right with you?" I said, in a sexy voice and at the same time rubbing my hand down his belly.

We quickly dried and I suggested he need not put on a fresh pair of trunks and added, "Let's just get into bed naked and see how it all works out. Are you up for that?"

He nodded and headed for the bed and hopefully, some real fun.

It didn't take me long to get his cock hard again, with my mouth, tongue and some hand work. Meanwhile, he was enjoying running his hands all over me and right underneath between my legs. I was watching him as he smiled at me then when our eyes met.

"You look gorgeous, Wendy," he told me.

I had raised my knees high enough for him to see where he should be aiming and with a smile and some encouragement from me, his cock was inserted up to his big balls.

I was pleased he put some effort into drilling me and I responded by grinding my hips on the inward stroke. We kept it up for about 10 minutes before I felt his cock pulsing and felt a spurt of cum inside me. He fell flat on my belly and kissed me on the lips.

"I hope that wasn't a lover's kiss. Remember, we are not lovers," I reminded him.

"No Wendy, it was 'thank you' kiss for making me feel so good. This is the first time I have been with a woman in months. I really enjoyed it." He told me in a voice fully of sincerity.

"Come on, turn the light out, we have work to do tomorrow. It we get it done we can come back and do this again. Does that appeal to you, Colin?"

"Sure does," he said, as he reached for the light switch. We fell asleep in the spoon position, but we woke up lying back-to-back.

"Good morning, Colin," I greeted him.

"Oh hi, Wendy. Did you sleep well?" Colin asked.

"I always do after a good fuck," I told him.

"I don't remember going to sleep," he said.

"It's the mountain air. Fresh air in your lungs. All good," I told him.

We showered together again and dressed for breakfast in the restaurant.

The manager greeted us with, "Good morning, Mr and Mrs Bradley."

I tried not to laugh and accepted his greeting with a nod of my head, "Thank you."

Colin, also thanked him.

We chose our breakfasts from the variety of cereals, fruit and an array of drinks and sat at a small table. "The manager is presumptuous, isn't he?" Colin said.

"Everyone in the country seems to be over-polite and often assume too much," I told him. "You don't have to feel guilty, now," I said with a smile. Colin just smiled.

Before I left the restaurant I went to the kitchen and collected a pre-arranged picnic basket and we headed back to the motel room.

"What in the basket?" Colin asked me.

"Our lunch, including some special treats," I told him. He looked at me with a querulous look.

"I arranged it before we left home. We can't be wandering around all day without sustenance," I said.

"Oh. Well done, you," was all he said.

We put all we needed in the car, including the basket, and drove to Hoyle's Valley.

"Who's Hoyle, anyway?" Colin asked me. He looked towards me for an answer.

"I don't know exactly, but he was a convict sent to Australia for theft in mid-1800s. Later, he was pardoned and given a large area of land by the government on which to farm and start a new life in Australia." I told him all I knew, but I will need to research it further before my story will be ready for publication.

The road was narrow, winding and increasingly climbing, with hills, valleys and large trees on either side of the road. "How far do we need to go, Wendy," Colin asked.

Soon after he spoke, I told him, "We turn down this road to the car park and start work." The road became a worn track before we reached our destination. We got out of the car and could smell the cool, fresh, gum-scented air and hear the waterfall in the distance. "Do you hear that noise? That's a waterfall?" I told Colin.

"That's the feature of my story and the part I need you to get right," I told him.

"OK. I'll do my best," he told me, with a smile.

Colin took his camera and tripod, while all I needed my tablet computer, to take quick shots and write notes. We reached the falls, after a walk down a steep slope. I was pleased to see there was still plenty of water flowing over the rocks. Autumn is the time of early rain and last week there was quite a lot of it. "Go for it, Colin. It's all yours," I urged him.

After two hours of photography, note taking and a lot of walking, it was time for lunch.

"How about stopping for lunch, Colin?" He didn't need a second call. We walked back up the grass-covered track to the car. When we reached the car park, he said he needed to pee, so I watched as he found a tree and aimed his cock at its base. I saw and heard his stream splash on the tree in the sunlight.

Further down the page in my diary, I saw an interesting entry,

"March 14. During our picnic lunch in the autumn sunlight at Hoyle's Valley, Colin talked about his family."

We packed up what was left of our picnic lunch and drove to where the trees looked their best with the sunlight filtering through the leavy canopy to get more photos.

"Colin, this is the banner image for my story, make it look magical for me, please," I asked him.

"It's magical as it is, Wendy. What a beautiful piece of country." He seemed entranced by the colours, which I hoped would give me my banner heading and give him recognition.

"I am glad you see why I want it included, so do your best," then added, "There's a reward for good work."

He looked at the light and the shadows and walked away to get the ideal images for my story. I sat on a fallen log watching him at work, but my mind was set on getting his cock inside me again. I was getting to like Colin, but I must act professionally. I wrote notes on my computer and took a few quick snapshots of the area.

I was still writing notes and draft text when Colin reappeared and announced, "I think I captured the feel of it. Do you want to see what I have for you?" he asked. I nodded, he sat beside me and showed me the images he had captured. I watched as they appeared and disappeared from his camera's viewer and I was very pleased with what I saw.

"Well, they look great. Thank you. Let's head back to the motel for a review and your reward." I suggested.

"OK, I'm in for that." He was smiling more than he had been, so maybe he was getting more familiar with my off-handed manner. I hope so.

On the way back we stopped at a truck filling station for a snack, which was a Hawaiian pizza and a large mug of coffee each. As we drove back to the motel, I suggested we to visit a high point lookout tomorrow, because Colin had not been in this area before. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

Back at the motel room we both flopped onto the bed and chatted about the photographs, my expectations of his work and tomorrow - Sunday. We stayed like that, both of us just looking up at the ceiling and talking.

Some time later, Colin suggested we find out what to have for dinner.

"Do we eat at the motel restaurant, or do you want to go to that restaurant we saw on the way here?" he asked me.

"Do you have a preference?" I asked him. "The restaurant has a good menu. If you want to go there, we will need to go soon," I added.

"I have an idea," Colin said, "How about you drive to that other restaurant and I'll buy dinner for us." He smiled as we waited for my answer.

"OK, I'll drive, you buy," I answered enthusiastically. "I'll need a shower first, I have to look good if we are dining out," I quipped.

We prepared ourselves to go out. Colin found a clean shirt, which pleased me. We headed off down the highway. Along the way Colin started a conversation with the words, "What would have happened if I was married?" he asked, quite unexpectedly.

"What do you mean? What's marriage got to do with this?" I asked sounding surprised.

"Well, you wanted a photographer and found me. You didn't ask if was married or single," he said.

"I didn't need to know that, I only needed to know you could take photos, nothing more, so what's your question about?" I asked him.

"Well, would you have shared a bed with me, I if were married?" He seemed confused.

"Colin, that motel had only one room available when I booked, so it didn't matter if you were married or not, it wasn't an issue in my mind," I told him. I paused before I spoke again, "If you want to know if we would have had sex if you were married then only you can answer that. So, would you have done it, or not?"

We were almost at the restaurant before he spoke again, "Do you fuck all your photographers?" he asked with some hesitancy in his voice.

"No. Just the ones I like, and with you admitting not having had sex for some time, I thought you would enjoy a bit of a romp, even if only to ease the pressure in your cock. You seemed to need it, from what I recall. You enjoyed it and so did I. End of story."

We walked from the car to the restaurant in silence, other than remarking on the late evening bird sounds. Colin held the door open for me and we were shown to a table by a waiter. Colin seemed uneasy as he sat, not knowing what to do with his hands, or so it seemed. "What's the problem, Colin?" I asked him.

"Nothing... just thinking." He replied.

"Can I ask what you are thinking about?" I questioned him out of curiosity.

"What if I was married?" he asked, as if I had the answers, so I thought about that.

"What do you mean?" I queried him.

"What would have happened if I had been married?" he asked then continued with, "Would you have still wanted me to take your photos?"

"You being married wouldn't alter your ability to take photos, would it?" I was chiding him now; I knew where this was going. "Let's order first," I suggested. We ordered the meal and Colin added a bottle of wine.

"If I were married, would you still have slept with me?" he asked rather sheepishly.

"Of course... unless you preferred to sleep on the cold settee, that is another question only you can answer."

There was an uncomfortable silence for quite a while before I asked him, "Do you think I chose you because you were single?" He smiled then nodded. "I chose you because my usual photographers were out chasing car races or football matches and a friend gave me your card. Just luck that you accepted and I am happy you did. Some of my other contacts are married and the same would have applied to them had they chosen to work with me on this trip. As you can see there is only one bed and it is freezing cold here at night, as you have no doubt noticed."

As I reached the end of my explanation the waiter put the meals in front of us and bid us 'bon appétit'.

We started eating and there was mostly silence until we had finished our meal. Colin picked up the wine bottle and started pouring wine into my glass. After a pleasant meal we headed back to the motel for bed and an early morning to photograph the sunrise highlighting the trees.

The next entry in my diary was on the following morning.

"March 15. Sunday. Early start. Woke Colin. Visit lookout. Get photos of leaves in early morning sun."

(Continued in Hoyle's Valley Falls 2)

12