HS Senior and Black Principal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

"Oh fuck ....soooo much fucking cum.....sooooo much fucking cum baby....Don't fucking stop baby ....Don't fucking stop shooting that great big load of yours baby... Shoot it all over the fuckin place baby."

When he finally stopped his huge cock turned rubbery in my hands. Even though it was thoroughly drained from having cum so many times, it stilled remained huge in length. Even flaccid, Mr. Jeffers cock was almost 8 inches long and at least 6 inches wide. I continued to eagerly lick and kiss his softened cock as I moaned over and over about how huge it was, and how much I loved fucking and blowing it.

For anyone watching, they would have maintained that I was obsessed with it, and was worshiping every inch of it. It was as if I was in a trance and was possessed by him having a huge black cock. I wondered if this was the same for all women when they fucked a huge black cock for the first time. I was sure I was just like every girl or women that worshiped his huge black cock after it came. I thoroughly enjoyed sucking his huge rubbery cock, as I licked it all over for more then half an hour.

As I continued to suck it passionately I was moaning,

"Ummmm your huge cock tastes so fucking good...Ummmmm, soooo fucking good."

I was moaning softly as I continued to worship his black cock and licked it totally clean. Mr. Jeffers pulled me up to him and we kissed deeply this time. As we kissed his hands were cupping my ass, which even though I had cum hundreds of times tonight, sent a quiver through my pussy again. I knew if he wanted to fuck some more I would gladly fuck him too, even as sore as my pussy was. When we looked at the time it was after12am. We had been fucking non-stop for over five hours! When I told him I needed to call my father for a ride home, he insisted that he drive me. I called my father and explained that I was still at school with the Principal, but that I was finished organizing the upcoming cheerleading event. I told him that he didn't have to pick me up, because Mr. Jeffers was going to drive me home personally.

As I talked to my father, Mr. Jeffers was standing behind me, kissing my neck and playing with my aching tits, and big, wide nipples. As his hands were cupping my tits and pinching my big, swollen nipples, I was pumping his cock in my hand, in a very sexy stroking motion. As I talked to my father I would turn my head and we would softly kiss. I was getting turned on again, especially because I felt his cock respond to my touch. I was amazed that his cock was almost 12 inches long again, and real hard!

When I got off the phone we kissed hotly for ten minutes then got dressed. I walked out of his office with Mr. Jeffers big, strong, arm around my tiny waist. As we walked through the halls, my black high heel pumps clicked against the tiled floors and filled the empty school with the sounds of something very naughty, which was not part of an academic environment.

Each click of my high heels had a very sinful quality to it, and added to the lusty sight, of a white High School senior walking down the hall in her tight cheerleader outfit, with the arm of her black 58 year old Principal wrapped around her. As we walked down the hall we passed two janitors. I was surprised that they didn't even look up at us when we walked by. I realized that they must have been through this a million times and knew if they ever said a word about all the fucking that went on in his office that they would never work anywhere again. Mr. Jeffers confirmed this, as he leaned into me and said in an authoritative tone,

"Baby my custodians earn a lot of money here; more than the teachers in fact. They get paid for their discretion. They also have expensive mortgages and families that depend on that fat pay check."

I grinned knowingly. It was all about power, confidence and control. This was something my grandfather had, but the big difference between Mr. Jeffers and my grandfather was, my grandfather was extremely wealthy, and power made him a 1000 times more superior than Mr. Jeffers. Along with my grandfathers wealth and power came even more young females then anything Mr. Jeffers could imagine. My grandfathers power and wealth even had me turned on, to the point where I thought about fucking him many times over., especially when he would have a young teenage girl, or two, on his arm.

When we were outside, we walked to his personal parking space. Before he opened my door we kissed for a few minutes. Like I said, he was so imposing and threatening, that he didn't care that he was the schools Principal and that he was in the parking lot kissing a 12 grade student. As we kissed I rubbed his still amazingly stiff cock through his pants and said sinfully,

"Umm still big and hard after shooting three huge loads.Ummmm, I miss this big black cock already."

When he opened the door I slid into the bucket seat of his Corvette, and before he closed the door he looked over my body with that same hungry expression he had on his face when I first walked into his office and said in a deep resonating voice,

"Baby, I almost feel like taking you to my place and fuckin' that sexy body of yours all night."

When he got in the car his massive frame seemed fill the entire car. We immediately kissed, and I said hotly, as I massaged his stiffened cock,

"Umm, I like the sound of that baby."

I realized that I had to go home, because I needed things for school the next day. Mr. Jeffers then suggested that we could fuck at his house all weekend if I wanted to. He said he had plans that he could cancel, which I knew meant that he had someone or a few girls lined up to fuck. I rubbed his cock through his bulging pants and licked his lips seductively, with the tip of my tongue and said heatedly,

Ummm, I like that idea a lot baby."

I then added teasingily,

"Oh baby, I'm flattered that you'd cancel one of your many whores to fuck me."

He then looked at me with a sly grin and said,

" I told you baby, your the best fuck I've ever had, and I want a lot more of that sexy package you have baby.....A lot more."

He then caused me to moan when he said heatedly,

"Maybe you, me and your boyfriends mom, could fuck all weekend."

I instinctively pulled my legs tightly closed, and actually came from the thought of it, and moaned in a heated voice saying,

"Umm, I really like the sound of that."

I told Mr. Jeffers that I happened to know that her husband was out of town on business for two weeks. I told him that she and I talked about getting a hotel for the weekend, so that we could fuck without any interruptions. She had an excuse that she was taking me to her former College on a weekend orientation, so that I could see the campus, and decide if I would like to go there. I also told him that I knew my mother and boyfriend would love the idea, because it would give them an opportunity to fuck as much as they wanted. When he asked about what my father would do for the weekend, he looked at me with a blank expression, when I told him that he would love the fact that my mother and I were out of the house for the weekend, because it would give him the opportunity to jerk off to all the pictures and videos he had of me.

I told him about the private modeling session I did for my father, the day he took me lingerie shopping for the sleep-over I was went to at one of the cheerleaders houses. The sleepover was the night of the Victoria Secret TV show, so she decided to make a theme party out of the sleepover.

We all had to model four sexiest outfits. My mother was gone for the weekend, and I knew my boyfriend was with her, so I decided to have some hot fun with my father. I told my father, that if he took me shopping for sexy outfits, I would spend the entire afternoon posing privately for him, and letting him take all the pictures and video he wanted of me. He told me it was a deal he couldn't wait to sign on for. I made my father a deal he couldn't refuse. Like I said, I loved to tease him when my mother was away, but this time I decided to really raise the bar.(STAY TUNED. THIS WILL BE A FUTURE STORY: Daddy's Not-So Little Girl). After I told Mr. Jeffers the story about posing all afternoon for my father in these sinfully hot, sling-shot bikinis and mesh outfits and high heel pumps, he bought, while he snapped away and filmed me all afternoon, he just smiled and said, " That's what I love about life in the Hills."

As we were driving, my cell phone went off and I saw that it was my boyfriend's mother. I saw that I had 40 messages and 20 were from her. We had been talking everyday, since that day in her bedroom last week, about making a plan to fuck each other. When I looked at Mr. Jeffers and told her who it was, he smiled and said, "Take the call baby Let's get Mrs. Hall on board for the weekend."

He told me that she knew we were meeting tonight, because he had told her during the day that I was coming to his office after cheerleading practice. He told me she called him to find out when she could fuck him again. She also knew that he wanted to fuck me when they had their fuck. I didn't let her know that I was in the car with him, because I wanted to continue playing with his huge cock, and wanted to keep it going between us.

When I answered the phone, I told her I was driving and put her on speaker phone. I wanted Mr. Jeffers to hear the conversation, while worked his huge cock without holding my phone. Her first words were, "You little bitch, cheating on my son and me." As soon as she said it, she laughed and said," So what did you think of that enormous, fucking black cock?"

We both started laughing, and I told her that I never experienced anything like it, and that my pussy would never be the same again. I told her that I must have cum over a 100 times. She said she couldn't walk for three days, saying it was the biggest, thickest cock she ever fucked. She told me that her pussy never came so hard and so many times in one night, and confirmed that she could only take half of it, because it was so long and fat.

She told me she ran into Jordan (My co-captain) at a store on Rodeo Drive, and said that she saw me change into a pair of black pumps after practice, and assumed I was going out with her son. She said she laughed to herself when she heard that, because she knew where her son was, and that was fucking my mother in some Beverly Hills exclusive hotel. A little secret I shared with her.

She also knew that I was going to meet with Mr. Jeffers that day, because she had spoken to him earlier, and he had told her. Once she heard that I changed from my sneakers into my high heel pumps, she knew that I was going to his office to fuck him. She also told me that she knew he was hot for me, because when they fucked; he talked about me constantly, saying how much he wanted my body and that it drove him crazy every time he saw it.

When she said that, I squeezed his massive cock, and shot him a sly grin. I asked her how she ending up fucking him, and she told me the story about a night after a PTA meeting, when her and my Asian friend Traci's mom stayed behind to talk to him about some personal things. They had also heard the many rumors about his giant cock and were both very curious. Traci's mom also had a suspicion (which I knew was right) that her daughter was fucking him, and wanted to discuss this with him.

I also learned a month later, Traci and her mom were both fucking him together. This was just another example of the freaky, Beverly Hills lifestyle. She said that her and Traci's mom left his office at 4 in the morning, exhausted and having had the best fuck of there lives. I was laughing and told her that I thought it was wild. She said that the day I saw her rushing out of the house was because, he called her an hour before and said he'd like to fuck her again, and asked if she could get away that night. She told him she'd cancel all her plans, and immediately got dressed to fuck him and rushed out. We both started laughing when she said, when a guy with a 12 inch cock that can fuck for days without a break, calls to say he has time to fuck, you drop what you are doing instantly, not to miss the chance.

I then told her that after all the stories I had heard about him having such a huge cock, I was curious and needed to find out for myself. I told her that while he was fucking me, he said that he wanted to fuck us both, and when he mentioned the three of us fucking, I went crazy, and couldn't stop cumming over his giant black cock. She said that she did the same thing when he brought up the idea of the three of us fucking to her.

When I told her about his idea for the weekend she said that she thought it sounded real hot. She said that she was really looking forward to taking me away, and fucking me this weekend, but that this could really be sexy too. I told her that I was going crazy to fuck her too and couldn't wait to taste her pussy and ass again. As soon as I said that, I saw Mr. Jeffers huge cock began to throb and almost burst through his pants.

She said that she was going crazy all night thinking about the things his huge black cock was doing to my pussy and the things I was doing to his huge cock. When I told her that I could barely hold the huge fucking thing, she laughed and told me that her and Traci's mom took turns holding it, and lining it up to the others pussy when they were going to ride it. Or that they took turns holding it when one of them was busily licking it. When I told her I could barely get his huge cockhead in my mouth, she said that there jaws were cracking and dislodging every time they tried too.

She had an idea that sounded real hot to me. She said we could go shopping for a few real sexy things, then get a hotel and spend all of Friday night in the hotel, playing with each other and fucking, then go to him on Saturday night and fuck the rest of the weekend. He smiled, and gave his thumbs up at that suggestion. I told her that I loved the idea and that I was sure he would too.

She said in a deep sultry breath, "I can't wait to fuck you. I've been going out-of-my mind these past few days thinking about those huge, beautiful tits and those great, big nipples." I told her I was touching my pussy while I was driving (which he actually was), just thinking about finally fucking her. After I hung up, I messaged his enormous cock and said, "We're on for the weekend baby. The three of us fucking in your bed."

I went over our plan about shopping for sexy lingerie first, then going to a hotel and spend Friday night, just fucking each other, because we needed it real bad. Then coming to him, on Saturday and give that great big black cock all the attention, and wet pussy it deserved. He laughed slyly and said, "I love the way the filthy-nasty rich Beverly Hills types work."

As we drove to my house we kissed at every light, with our hands running up and down each others thighs. I loved rubbing his 12 inch cock through his pants as he drove the fast sports car through the streets of Beverly Hills. As we drove, Mr. Jeffers asked about my father and what he did. I told him that he basically did whatever my grandfather needed him to do. I told him how my mother's father was very wealthy and basically gave my mother everything we have. When I talked about how hot my father was hot for me, and that I loved to tease him by wearing the sexiest of cloths and high heels when my mother was away, he scanned my body, then started to laugh, and said hotly,

"Baby if I had a daughter that looked as sexy as you, with a body like yours, I'd have her pussy wrapped around her daddy's big fat dick every night too."

I grinned then ran my long manicured finger nail along the length of his massive cock and said hotly,

"Ummmm..If my daddy had a cook this fucking big, I'd gladly have my tight pussy wrapped around it every night too."

He then added with a smirk,

"God, I love Beverly Hills."

TO BE CONTINUED..."DAD BECOMES A CUKHOLD"

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers