Hubby Spoils Her Rotten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had cum hard when I did, but it seemed to have only gotten her started. Clasping her fingers in my hair, she controlled my ministrations as her next series of orgasms approached. I was only too happy to oblige, the taste, feel and excitement of her arousal never ceased to entice me.

Having cleaned her of me, I enjoyed her all the more, softly suckling her labia, lashing her clit with my tongue, savoring her essence as she cried out in release, grinding herself onto me.

In the middle of her orgasm, she lifted off of my face and moved down my body so she could kiss me passionately.

Her pussy hovered just above my already achingly hard cock. I thrust upwards, more than ready for round two. But she refused to lower herself onto me.

Unseen to me, she was shaking her ass back and forth, an invitation for David and HIS needy manhood.

He did not have to be asked twice.

Samantha continued kissing me, whispering how much she loved me. And suddenly she was screaming with ecstatic joy.

She was so well lubricated, so ready from my loving, that David felt no compunction about letting the ravenous animal in himself loose.

He stood above my wife, above me, and in one motion buried his huge shaft balls deep into my wife. He followed up with long, pounding strokes.

She was screaming in orgasmic bliss as soon as the head of his impressive manhood touched her lips...and continued in unbridled passion. She lowered her mouth to my chest and bit hard, her fingernails raking my upper arms trying to find somewhere for all that energy to go.

By going first I had merely set myself up for failure and David up for success in the "who will be the creampie boy" contest.

David lasted longer than I did, but not by much. I head him roar in relief and felt him lock tightly to Samantha as he came hard. I could feel both of their bodies quivering with the force of his release from months of denial.

But unlike me, once he had spent his load, he grasped her hips firmly and, still erect, began fucking her hard again without asking for her guidance. He NEEDED her, and was taking her. Fuck. Why didn't think of that?

She liked it. She REALLY liked it.

"Fuck! Oh gawd YESSS, FUCK ME! Fuck me, baby!! Oh how I love your cock! AAAAAUUGGGGHHHYES!!!"

Samantha met him thrust for thrust. They were pounding each other in desperate pursuit of another orgasm.

She caught me looking up in amazement at her freckled breasts, splotched red from her arousal, her hard nipples bouncing back and forth across my face now. She dropped down slightly, encouraging me to love on them.

I did so with vigor, that being the only place I could spend any of my passion. I suckled her nipples alternately, and she moaned in appreciation. Then I sucked hard on the meaty flesh...she was going to have numerous hickies to remember this by.

Great. Having enjoyed an invigorating cum, David's stamina was back. He was fucking the hell out of the love of my life, they were both covered in perspiration which dripped down onto me, but he could not seem to reach climax.

She sure as hell did, though, moaning through several more orgasms.

Finally I heard his breathing change. She obviously sensed the impending explosion. Samantha pulled me close, damn near smothering me with her soft breasts.

I heard the muffled sound of them both crying out as he impaled her fully and came. And came. And came. She was positively vibrating through her own multiple orgasms.

David fell to one side on his back. Samantha fell to the other side on her back.

By this time I was nearly apoplectic with my own need, my shaft hard, throbbing and dripping. I sought to emulate my friend's assertiveness.

I quickly moved between Sam's thighs and lined up with her sloppy sex. No sooner had my shaft contacted her pussy than I felt her hands on top of my head, wordlessly pushing me downward.

The message was clear. Cleaning before cumming.

I was taken aback. Her wrecked pussy was overflowing with David's recent orgasm. But beyond that, the results of his first foray, mingled with Sam's, had turned to a foamy mess and run down her thighs and calves.

She pushed me to her feet. Even they were covered. I was not eager for my meal, but I was wound up tight and eager to cum. So I dove right in.

I worked my way up to her snatch and was aghast at how much he had deposited even on round two. Licking, kissing and sucking I worked until I felt she was clean. She must have been really spent. Try as I might I could not make her cum. I was rewarded only with soft moans.

I moved up, again ready to make love to her. As I began to enter her again, I realized something.

She was fast asleep, dozing contentedly.

As desperate as I was, I would not take advantage of a sleeping woman. I began to masturbate, but thought better of that, too.

So it was that I found myself sitting on the veranda. My coffee, my raging hard-on, and me.

I was still sitting there two hours later, finally flaccid, reading my book. The book was removed from my hand and I took in the apparition standing before me.

She was a mess. Her hair toss-led, bruising about her shoulders, breasts and thighs from my enthusiastic kisses. Her sex was still a mess, even clean.

She was beautiful.

Without a word she moved to her knees before me, and took my rapidly filling shaft into her mouth.

Life was good.

Things returned to normal for several months. Well, our normal anyway.

The three of us still slept in the same bed, and Samantha had become quite accustomed to choosing who she would make love to without guilt. She chose me, enthusiastically I might add, often enough that any initial jealousy I may have experienced, disappeared.

My friendship with David seemed to flourish even more. The intimacy and common goal of serving my wife only gave us even more in common.

Another thing we had in common; while pretty much all of our other freedoms and independence fell back into place, we were both still strictly forbidden from wearing clothing at home.

We both saw an opportunity for even more freedom, at least temporarily, when Samantha said she wanted to go on a two month long tour of Europe with her best friend. Of course with clear motives I encouraged it. Life is about experiences, right?

The day she was to leave, David and I carried her many bags to the airport van. The twenty-something woman driving the van flushed and stammered as these two polite, built men helped her load the luggage without a stitch of clothing on, phalluses swinging heavily.

We stood in the driveway, exchanging I love you's and kisses and goodbyes. I was seriously going to miss her.

She kissed me deeply. Then looked at both of us. "Ya'll be good while I'm gone now, ya here? The rules still apply."

"Of course, dear."

"Absolutely, gorgeous."

Of course both knew which clothing we would put on as soon as the van left. Who we were ordering pizza from, and what we were raiding from the liquor cabinet.

She waved good-bye sweetly, "Oh. And I left both of ya'll some chocolate in the dining room. Hope you like it!"

And then she was gone.

David and I walked quickly to our rooms and donned cargo shorts and t-shirts. He was to order the pizza while I got the first round of drinks together.

We met up in the dining area.

I had my head down fixing drinks. "I'm having a rum & coke. What do you want, David?"

Pensive, "Give me a Maker's Mark double, straight."

Damn he must need to take the edge off.

Drinks ready, "That should relax you right out. I want to try some of the chocolate Samantha left for us. She had good taste..."

And then I looked up. I swallowed my rum & coke in one gulp.

There before me was the chocolate my devious wife had left for us.

All 6'2" of her. Muscles rippling, not a stitch on except for the stilettos which made her height even more intimidating. Her "chocolate pie" beckoned me with its moist down of fur. In her hand she held a leather belt.

"Hello, gentlemen. I've been asked to babysit. And apparently, it is necessary for you to learn some discipline. Let's get those clothes off, shall we?"

12