Hubby's Adventures 04

Story Info
Teen selfie gives hubby the energy to do wife.
2.2k words
3.8
5.4k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week was pretty dreary. It's true that anything would seem comparatively dull after last Friday, but there was something particularly drab about this week. Firstly, the weather. It was cloudy, cold, damp. But mostly it was the walk home from work each day.

The bus continued to stop at the bus stop each evening, but my princess never emerged from it. Like a loyal dog, I walked at the right pace, in the same direction each evening, just in case. But nothing. I presumed that after watching me come in her mother's mouth, the heartbreak was too much for her. Certainly the tears in her eyes and the look on her face, that picture in my mind which had haunted me all this week, would suggest that. She probably took another route home now to avoid me, and I didn't blame her.

Eventually Friday evening came and went the same way, with no joy from the bus, ejecting only normal, uninteresting people onto the pavement. I trudged home to find the car not in the drive. My wife must have left early this week to meet her monster cock in the forest car park. Let her have her fun, I thought. I hope it lasts longer than mine did.

Monday, the week after that, and I noticed more people out as I walked to work. Perhaps because it was sunny. But then it dawned on me like a second Sun - last week was the half term holiday. Of course my princess wouldn't be getting off the bus from college. Maybe this evening I'd see her again. The excitement seemed to make the day brighter than the sun, and I felt a new sense of purpose in my life. I would do whatever it took to get back with her.

That evening, I walked home via the bus stop with renewed energy. Sure enough, there was the bus, bang on time. I slowed to ensure I caught sight of all the passengers who alighted. There she was! My heart skipped and I almost allowed my feet to. Trying desperately to keep a calm exterior, I walked casually. Too casually? I felt like Wesley Snipes in Malcolm X, but I couldn't seem to walk normally no matter how hard I tried.

She didn't even glance my way as she stepped off the bus. Another girl in the same blue college uniform stepped off behind her and they walked, side by side, in the direction of my princess' house. Her friend was about the same height and build but blonde, and she quickly glanced back at me before turning back to my princess and saying something inaudible from where I was.

I slowed down further so as to create more distance between us and not to crowd them. Eventually, they reached the front gate of the house and went through, letting it swing shut behind them. As I reached the gate, about ten seconds later, I looked at them both in the front garden.

"What do you want?" said the blonde, rudely.

Two could play at that game, I thought, and blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"A naked selfie." I stated, whilst pointing in blondie's general direction.

Blondie gasped at the suggestion and I waited for further catty responses, but she was done.

"I don't think it's a good idea you come round anymore," said princess, calmly. Once again, with that simple sentence, she proved her complete authority over me. It felt like she had reached inside me and yanked out my intestines. Now, as she turned to walk toward her front door, it felt like she was dragging them out across the path.

As they both entered the front door, blondie turned to face me, and with a cheeky wave and smile, said, "Bye!"

The door closed, and I realised I was still staring at the house. I turned my empty shell of a self to face the direction I had to go in and started walking. Only half of me seemed to be leaving though, the other half still strewn across princess' front garden. I was a zombie, set on autopilot to go home.

At home that evening, I just sat, replaying those five minutes outside her house over and over, until bed.

The next day, the same two exited the bus and I assumed my respectful distance behind them in our walk home. At times I felt like a whimpering puppy, loyally following along behind but not understanding what was being said.

As I passed the gate, blondie called out to me from the door of the house, but this time in a more playful, smiling way, "What do you want?" The tone in her voice let me know she wanted to hear the same response as yesterday.

I pretended to only just remember what the exchange from yesterday was, "Naked selfie." I recited, pointing at her. She giggled and shut the door. The exact same routine happened every day that week, and although it was unbearably painful for me, I couldn't stop involving myself in it. Each time like the last.

Friday, I came home to an empty driveway again, and sat down indoors. There was a message on my phone.

Here's that selfie you keep asking for. Satisfied?

There, on my phone, was was a pic of the little minx who'd been asking me what I wanted all week. And, boy, she'd given it to me!

Completely naked, in front of a full length mirror, sitting on the floor with her legs apart. She was leaning back just enough for me to see her novice quim. Completely shaved so it was smooth, and perfect in shape.

The look on her face telling me she knew exactly what she was doing, and probably what I'd be doing as soon as I saw it.

I thought my balls were going to explode! I hadn't felt any sexual urges for two weeks since I'd been nursing the broken heart princess had dealt me. But it had been two weeks, and regardless of my thoughts and feelings, my balls had still been working hard, producing white, sticky goo. This picture woke my cock up, and my balls were letting me know they had plenty of ammo stored up.

I moved my hand to my crotch and started feeling my already stiff cock through the material of my trousers. It was surprisingly long and thick in there, and I proudly ran my fingers over the shape and length. It felt too good to stop, but I heard the car pull up in the drive.

My wife entered the room with a tell-tale grin. She sucked that rolling pin cock to completion again tonight by the looks of it, but she was looking at the cylinder shaped bulge in my trousers now.

"Impressive." she remarked, raising an eyebrow. Then she walked over to me, and lifted her skirt. No panties! Her shaved pussy right there in front of my face, glistening wet from her adventure moments before. "Can I help you with that?" she finally asked.

I leant forward and kissed that familiar snatch. It tasted the same as always and my cock twitched its approval. I stood and grabbed her, tossing her onto the sofa. I pulled her hips to the edge of the cushion so I had maximum access to her pussy. Next, I pulled my trousers down and grabbed the base of my cock. Pushing my hips forward slightly, I guided the tip of my straining rod to her opening, rubbing round and round in little circles to cover the head in her lube.

"This is better than what I had planned tonight." she told me, and I realised then she never let that beast of a cock in the forest fuck her pussy. She probably came home every night and rubbed herself off afterwards. That explains why she wanted me to come along a couple of weeks ago. It was an insight into what she required when we got back home. Finally I got the message. I laughed inwardly at the irony.

Now I pushed my fat helmet into her hungry quim, followed by the entire length of my shaft. It felt like I'd gone a lot deeper into her than I'd gone for a while, and apparently, she agreed.

"Ooh, baby!" she exclaimed, "You're gonna have to be careful with that thing tonight!"

After decades of marriage, she knew exactly what effect saying that would have on me. I felt my meat grow even harder inside her and I started pounding away at the familiar pussy of my life long companion. The advantages of knowing someone that well for that long, include knowing what each other likes. I angled my cock upwards inside her as much as I could, so that the ridge on the upper side of my helmet nudged her g-spot with every pass. Also, slamming into her hard and fast, bumped her clit every time. This combined attack on her senses always did the trick for her.

At the same time, she would clench that pussy each time I was fully in, giving me extra sensation on the outbound stroke.

She came almost straight away, humming her tune and lifting her hips off the sofa. But I wanted this to last. My cock was still as rigid as ever, and I slid my arms around her waist, taking the weight of her body. Next, I lifted her into a sitting position in front of me, my cock still buried deep inside her. Now I lifted us both with my legs, so I was standing and she was left impaled on my cock, her legs dangling, unable to reach the floor. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms round my shoulders and her legs round my back.

"Oh my God!" she blurted, "I've never been picked up off the ground by a cock before!" Her jaw was open and she was staring at me like I'd shown her something she never believed was possible.

I walked us upstairs like that to our bedroom, her kissing me and whispering directly in my ear how much she wanted me to fuck her little pussy with my beautiful hard cock. She was looking forward to the punishment I was about to dole out.

I laid us on the bed, still locked together as we had been all the way from the lounge, only this time I could fuck her good.

I went straight into it, smashing my muscular hard pelvis against her soft, warm fleshy one. She cried out with each rapid thrust, and I felt like I had complete control over when I could come.

Time after time, she came around my relentless cock, releasing so much of her tastiest type of lube, that I felt it run over my balls, warming them each time.

After about the fifth orgasm, she started to open her eyes, looking at me, letting me know she was satisfied and I could release any time and be her king. I smashed her to one more climax, the look on her face suggesting she was coming close to death this time, and was loving it.

Now I decided it was my turn and I changed the angle of my cock to get as much friction on the underside as possible. She recognised the change for what it was and let me know that's what she wanted too.

"Oh yeah baby. My baby. Fuck me. Fuck me, oh yeah!" she cried into my ear, and with that I felt the first tinglings in my loins. Impossibly, my helmet felt like it swelled even more inside her, as if it was about to burst open.

That's when the first shots fired out of my barrel. She clearly felt them and started cooing in my ear, "mmm, mmm, mmm."

Now the big squirts were starting. I felt the big, thick loads of cum blasting through my solid iron cock, coating her exhausted tunnel. Still more of the thick, white goo poured out of me, into her waiting, eager quim.

"Oh God, oh fuck," she repeated, wondering how much more I had, and how much more she could take.

Eventually the feeling started to wain, and I let out a noise as I started breathing again, "AAAhhh!"

"Oh baby!" she exclaimed, looking at me, completely in awe. "That was amazing!"

I withdrew my champion cock proudly and laid next to her. She turned to me and rested her head on my shoulder in the classic lover's pose. Her knee was draped across my crotch, her new favourite thing, and she pressed her completely satisfied pussy against my thigh. A steady ooze of cum leaking from her, reminding me of my success.

She briefly bent down and kissed my shrinking cock partly to say thank you, but mostly to show who was still the master when it came to sex.

"I like the idea of you trying other cocks," I explained to her, "but I love the idea that you know I'm still the best."

"Mmm," she agreed, still kissing, appreciating the world class cock of the man she married.