Hubby's Adventures 03

Story Info
Wife has fun too.
1.4k words
3.73
9.6k
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in!" my wife demanded through the passenger door window.

I climbed in and shut the door behind me. She started driving off before I even had a chance to fasten the seatbelt. Completely unlike her. She normally drove steadily and safely, but looking up from my seat belt clasp, I felt she was driving a bit quicker than I was comfortable with. She hadn't even asked me how my day had been, which was just as well, seeing as I'd had the fuck of my life with the girl of my dreams, and fifteen minutes later, came in her mother's mouth.

I decided to think of something else in case I started saying these things out loud.

"Where are we going?" I asked flatly, trying but failing to put some expression in my voice.

"Oh," she smiled confidently, "I've got a surprise for you!"

Shit! Had she found out what I'd been up to all week? I stayed quiet apart from a casual, "Oh."

The rest of the journey went in silence, partly because I didn't want to give anything away, but mostly because I wanted her to be able to concentrate fully on the road. She was still driving like we were attending some kind of emergency and my eyes were peeled, waiting for us to crash.

Half an hour later and it was dark. She slowed down now as we reached about five miles out of town, on a road that cut through a forest. Then she started indicating and pulled into a dirt track. About a hundred yards down, we came to an empty car park and she pulled into the far corner. Next, she killed the lights and switched off the engine.

"Get out." she demanded, as she opened the driver's door, swiping it shut behind her. I did as I was told and by the time I shut the passenger door, she'd hastened round the front of the car and stopped in front of me. She looked at me seriously for a split second, then half smiled and dropped to her knees.

"Oh Jesus," I thought, "if she finally wants to spice up our sex life, she's chosen exactly the wrong evening to start."

She quickly undid my trousers like she had done thousands of times before. They fell to my ankles, but this time there was no excitable rod pointing out to greet her. Just my exhausted, sleeping cock. After twenty years with the same woman, the excitement wears a bit thin sometimes, and we'd found it closed for business many times before, so this lack of reaction was not too unusual.

Unfazed, she started rubbing her palm generally over my cock and balls. It sometimes worked, so that was a reasonable move. I could already have told her nothing was going to happen though. I noticed her red painted nails then. They sure looked good next to a cock, but even that wasn't doing the business this time.

As she was making the most valiant of attempts, she kept looking round, I guess to see if anyone was approaching. This was a public car park after all. I thought my failure to get erect might be an advantage if someone did come along, as I could pull my trousers up quickly without having to wrestle my pole into them.

Just then I heard her say something under her breath. It sounded like, "Here he comes." but I couldn't make it out. Now she stopped rubbing my unresponsive tackle and just pressed her palm lightly into it. That was when I looked up, in the direction her face was pointing, and noticed that someone was indeed approaching. My first instinct was to reach down to my ankles and pull my trousers up, but my wife was still kneeling in front of me, with her hand on my crotch. I couldn't bend down without head butting her.

As the stranger approached, I saw it was a man, probably in his mid twenties. I normally had nothing to worry about in the men's shower with this piece of meat between my legs, but this evening it was far from impressive, even with a female hand attempting to bring it to life. "What the hell." I thought, I'll front it out. After all, this is my wife and it's none of his business what we get up to, or about any difficulties I may be experiencing.

Boy, did I misread the situation! The stranger came right up to my wife and started pulling his jeans open. When they dropped to the floor, a good ten inches of thick, light brown meat sprang out and pointed directly at my wife's face. His helmet wasn't quite as big as mine when it was in business, but that was my only consolation.

"Hello, baby." she said to his cock without bothering to look up at him, as though this massive fuck stick and her were already acquainted. Sure enough, without any hesitation, she reached her free hand out and grabbed the base of this beast, her fingers just reaching her thumb. Then she proceeded to give it a little peck on the tip, like she was greeting a friend at a party.

Looking round at my cock briefly, as if to introduce them, she peeled my shrunken rod from my balls and wrapped her hand round it, massaging the entire shaft with the fingers of one hand. Then she pointed that fat rolling pin attached to the guy opposite me, directly up at my face.

"You should try this," she cooed, "it's fucking amazing." And with that, she turned back around and popped the tip in her mouth. I knew from experience she'd be lapping her tongue over that helmet inside her mouth in one-way vertical slurps. Not the best way to do it, but not the worst either.

Picturing that in my mind's eye electrified my brain, and my flaccid cock swelled ever so slightly in her hand. Feeling that, she pulled the monster cock out of her mouth and looked round at my pathetic effort. She chuckled and shook her head, letting go of my helpless prick and placing both hands around her grand prize.

With both her hands pumping this beast, there was still enough for her to wrap her lips around the tip and presumably continue her favourite tonguing technique. I've got to admit, I was enjoying the show even though I wasn't directly involved.

A cool breeze wafted past my legs, so I pulled up my trousers and stood in comfort watching the spectacle in front of me. She was still good looking, my wife, and the look of enjoyment on her face added something extra. The guy opposite obviously agreed as his shaft was rigid. I could tell how stiff it was, as my wife swallowed as much as she could a couple of times, nudging his helmet with her soft, wet throat. Eventually, it was more than he could handle and he jerked his hips forward, grunting as he did so.

"Hmm, mmm, mmm," my wife explained as she battled to get his cock out of her throat before he came. Just in time she revealed a couple of inches more, still having about five or six in there, by my reckoning.

Then her humming became more relaxed, encouraging him to go ahead and let that come out, "Mmm hmm, mmm hmm, mmm hmm," she repeated, coaxing him to completion.

Finally, he must have let that load go, as she changed her tune again, "Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmm." letting us both know she was in heaven tasting his hot man goo straight from the source. And sure enough, I saw that mighty weapon twitch and flex as it pumped more and more seed into her eager, hot, wet mouth. With every twitch, she audibly gulped a load down, following it with a grateful, "Mmmmmm," each time.

Eventually, he stopped and pulled his hips back, withdrawing his olympic sized hammer from my wife. There was a loud smacking sound as the last inch popped out: she was still sucking that thing for all she was worth, right to the end!

The guy pulled up his trousers and just before he popped his tool away, my wife leant over and gave it a kiss goodbye.

"See you next week." She cooed.

The guy started walking off in the direction he appeared from, "Yeah, see you next week." he replied, as if my wife was talking to him and not his incredible cock.

"I thought you would've tried to compete with him," my wife stated on the drive back home, "I reckon you could give him a run for his money if you were in good form."

"Yeah, maybe next time." I smiled, grateful for the compliment, and hoping there would be a next time.