HUBRIS

Story Info
Mr. Ferral teaches his young secretary some manners.
1.7k words
4.15
20.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a reputation. Her mouth gotten her into trouble on more than one occasion, and today was no different. Jackson Ferral had given her the position on one condition- she keep in shut. She was to bow her head and do her job one depression of the typewriter at a time. He was a friend of her fathers, or rather, a business acqintance. Mr. Ferral didn't have friends, not that Vera was aware of. No one called, wrote, or visited so she saw it for what it was.

His daughter was the same age as Vera they attended the same college- Kit full time, Vera only part as she had to maintain a job to afford the tuition. Her father was a good man, but he had faced hardships financially and couldn't afford to send her to school after her brother had already attended.

Kit though, Kit was a nasty sort of girl of privialge. She was richer than most thanks to her daddy and she made sure everyone knew it.

Vera had always hated her. But tolerating her was part of the job. They were both cheerleaders for the school, and taking her in heavy doses took a great deal of willpower.

Luckily Vera had that in spades.

On this particular day, a Mrs. Putnam came about, trying to arrange for an appointment with Mr. Ferral. This was the third time this week she had shown up without an appointment and the third time she had to tell her no. He was strict on drop in visits from clients and while other men in the office took them, he, most certainly, did not.

Words were passed, something involving the words "Selfish righteous prude" and she stormed off. Vera knew immediately after she said it, it would likely cost her her job.

When he called her in she replaced her earring out her phone down and rose. Her heels clicked softly on the polished wood floor, her skirt cut just at mid thigh falling easily into place. Her fashion was considered modern by the other secretaries but Mr. Ferral didn't mind- so long as she wore heels.

She slipped inside his office and knocked at the doorframe. "Yes, sir?" she stood as tall as she was able despite her short stature. She was a pretty thing of nineteen with long platinum hair that fell in soft curls, full lips, bright green eyes and curves to rival Marilyn Monroe.

Genetically she had made out like a bandit, the only thing requiring tailoring was the shade of her hair.

She looked up and smiled, dimples set deep in her cheeks as she prayed he'd over look her little mistake.

Mr. Ferral looked up from his desk. He was a painfully handsome man of 41 with bright blue ayes. His face was lined and weathered just enough to remind you of his age but not enough to make him unattractive. He had a faint dusting of wrinkles, his hair dark at the roots flushed with red. He was tall, and he was broad, build like an football player with thick arms and a sturdy chest.

He sat just then and looked at her, brows up. "Close the door." He was always blunt but how he was something sterner. She did as she was told and then stepped towards his desk, fingers twisting together nervously behind her back as she stood before him.

Mr. Ferral was in no mood to have his clients retracting their business from his law office. He had spent the last two weeks grooming his new secretary to perform her best and while she gave him little to frown upon... that fucking mouth.

He'd been fighting his own battle internally apart from that, having been attracted to her supple curves the moment he'd met her the previous fall. He hadn't yet attended any of the football games, but his wife had dragged him to a parents meet and greet for all the cheerleaders families and that's where he'd first seen her.

She moved with a sensual grace, delicate and articulate in ever gesture and it made his cock ache something fierce. But she was nineteen, and she was his friend's daughter. He hadn't undergone the venture of dabbling in affairs in nearly ten years, but there was something about this girl.

He lay down pen and surveyed her in that dress, the peak of fashion but ever inviting lustful thoughts from the older man. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Do you know what that cost me?"

She clenched her jaw, "Money?" she said dryly, hips shifting to allow one to press to the side.

He rose, adjusted his suit and strode around the table to snatch her face in his hand. She startled, but did not pull away. "I told you to watch your fucking mouth." his voice was a low growl as he gripped her jaw.

Veda shivered with a strange delight at the power he expressed but only glared at him.

He was sick of this and shoved her backwards. She collided with a bookshelf which rattled softly. She felt her jaw and took a step away as she watched him.

Mr. Ferral slowly took off his belt folding it hallways over his hand, "I think you need to be reminded who is in charge." He lifted a hand and swept back his hair before reaching out to snatch her by the wrist and shove her towards his desk. "Stand there. Hands flat on the desk."

She felt a thrill race through her, "What do you-" He cut her off and shoved her again. "Shut up and do as I say." She stared ahead and bent, hands on the desk, back swept low and ass high in the air. She knew enough to know what she was doing to him an le if he wanted to play this game, she could play it too.

He watched her and prayed. He stiffened in his trousers as he stepped in close and lifted the back of her skirt. Her ass was soft and round and as he drew down her delicate cotton panties he stifled a moan. One rough fingef grazed her milky skin and he drew her underwear down to her knees. Her skirt, he lay over her back and he raised his belt.

He struck her hard, so hard she cried out. "Shut up or I'll strike you harder." She grit her teeth and gave a snarl. But she did as she was told.

He struck her again, and she said nothing.

She lay there bent over his desk dripping wet. She shuddered as the pleasure shot through. She was just as horny as any other girl her age, though, like most others she had repressed it. And now, on display before him she felt herself unleashed.

Mr. Ferral watched her, felt her and could not stop his own uncontrollable desire. He reached down with one hand and felt between her legs. "Oh, so you like that, Miss Harrison?" He chuckled darkly. He stepped in closed as he retracted his hand, fingers sticky with her juices as his hips pressed hard against her ass. With the same hand he slid it around to her front, and down to search for her clit. She gasped as he touched it, body jolting as if she was struck by lighting and her hips pressed back hard.

He groaned this time as he let his fingers work her slowly, just at her clit until he could feel further hear rising. He slid his fingers down between soft, delicate lips to her aching center. Her wetness made him mad. It drove something in him that was animalistic and wild.

He could stand it no longer.

He shoved her down and went for his pants. He opened them with haste and pulled out his stick off, long and hard. He knew this would hurt her but he didn't care. It had been too long since he'd fucked anyone, let alone anyone as beautiful as her. He used his foot to spread her legs and pressed forward. He used one hand to guide her open, spreading her wide as he rubbed his large cock against her opening.

He shoved in without much preamble and felt her tight around him. He gasped, and so did she.

Vera had ridden horses all her life and had already been broken once. She had no hymen entact but the fullness of him left her breathless. It hurt, yes but I'd also felt... god it felt incredible. She whimpered and but her lip so hard it bled.

His hips began to move, hard and fast, shoving himself deeper with each thrust until he was to the hilt. He fucked he'd there, deep and need, and it was only with Vera's own pleasure burst forth and she came like fountain that he allowed himself to come inside of her.

Neither of them made another sound.

Vera didn't know what happened but Mr. Ferral did. He grinned wickedly for a moment and then recoiled. She'd made a mess of his suit. Luckily he had another, but as he shoved her away he gave a snarl. "Get out." He did not look at her.

Vera stood there trembling, hazy in the wake of her pleasure as he shoved her away. She stumbled and grabbed for her underwear and drew them up to conceal the mess she made. Her heart was racing and while she didn't exactly understand what happened... she knew she liked it.

She left, and he did not call on her again for the rest of the day.

Mr. Ferral knew the moment it was over that he had fucked it up. She would go home and cry about what had transpired and he'd never see her again. He had prepared himself for that when he returned to work the next day. He got there early, dressed smartly, and headed for his office. At seven o'clock a knock came at the door and he pulled off his readers. "Come in."

And she stepped inside.

"Good morning, Mr. Ferral, is there anything I can do for you this morning?"