Hucow and Hutoilet

Story Info
Shelly tries to save Becky from becoming a hucow.
1.1k words
3.04
13.5k
9

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky and Shelly are best friends, but Shelly secretly wished for more from Shelly. Shelly loved Becky's big natural boobs and could not wait for her to turn 18 since she would legally be required to be naked like Shelly did when she turned 18 a few months prior. That day was only in a few hours and once her friend was naked she would confess her feelings. The fact they were having a slumber party just made things better. As the clock struck midnight Shelly knew it was time. Becky went up to her and comforted her telling her. "It's ok Beck I know it is scary but I will be with you the entire time."

"Thanks Shell, I really needed that," she replied as she stripped naked.

"Beck there is something I need to tell you," Shelly said.

"Yes" Becky replied.

Shelly's face turned red as she built up the courage and said, "I love you."

Becky was in shock as Shelly kissed her on the lips and the two began to have sex. This was sadly not Shelly's first time since she had to do it with any man who asked but Becky was overjoyed. The two girls were at it for hours until the were covered in each other's cum and fell asleep.

When Shelly woke up she saw Becky with her arms and legs tied behind her back with a ring gag in her mouth and her parents crying as two men stood in the back.

"What is going on?" Shelly asked.

Becky's dad explained, We are in serious financial trouble and we were forced to sell our daughter to a hucow farm."

"Wait no you can't do that I love her," Shelly pleaded.

"I know that is why we let the two of you have your fun last night because you will never see her again." Becky's father replied.

"How can you do this to your own daughter" she asked.

"Because nobody would want my wife, we checked and it was not going to happen but a young girl with large boobs was ideal to the hucow farm industry." he replied.

Shelly tried to run to Becky but was stopped just before, she managed to get off a small kiss before being dragged away.

Becky felt the kiss end and began to cry and tried to scream but all they could here was stuff like "uk u" and "et e g u as rds." She was shoved into a large crate that barely fit her in. There was a dildo placed at the back. She cried for hours and once she finally managed to get a hold of herself she decided to try out the dildo. She was not as satisfied as she was last night but at least she was able to do something.

She was blinded by the light as the cage opened and she was dragged out. As her eyes readjusted she felt cold metal on her arms and legs and then felt them untied she was stuck in an x pose. She returned to her rant as a man came up to her pulled the ring gag off and grabbed her tongue and placed a knife to it. "If you don't shut up and only moo I will cut that tongue out of your mouth" he explained.

Becky nodded and began to moo as an id number was tattooed on her ass, a tracking chip was implemented, her nipples, and breasts were pierced. A large bell was placed on her neck and a large ring was placed in her nose. Finally the chemicals that made her able to digest piss, shit and cum were put in her.

She was then introduced to the cycle she would live forever. For 9 hours she was milked as she was impaled by dildos, she was given an hour to eat all three meals, 5 hours of scheduled sex, an hour for all hygiene related problems and 8 hours of sleep.

She was trained for a month and once she was a fully broken hucow she was made available to public use for those 5 hours.

Shelly spent that month crying like a baby she did poorly in school and fell deeper and deeper into depression.

Once she learned Becky was made available for public sex she visited her and wanted to end her life as she saw Becky mooing happily as men and slaves all had sex with her. But she knew there was another way. She would break her out.

Putting on a sex mask to conceal her identity Shelly broke into the facility and came to Becky's cell. After entering she looked over her friend and tried to pull her away after kissing her but she refused to move and only mooed. Shaking her Shelly begged her to snap out of it but she would not. Her eyes had fear in her eyes and Shelly did not see the man knock her out.

She awoke naked in a bathroom and knew what happened. She tried to beg for mercy but the ring gag placed in her mouth prevented it.

"Welcome new hutoilet Shelly," the director said. "You have already been chemically altered to digest piss shit and cum, you will behave or I will move you to a more public bathroom and of course you will never see this hucow again. But if you do behave you will stay here and get to be hucow Becky's personal toilet. Shelly's gag was removed and she looked up at him and said "I will do it so I can be with Becky."

She was slapped and told by the owner, "you will refer to me and all men as master and this girl and all other slaves as bitches.

The two girls had sex and Becky cummed all over Shelly. She then did her best to piss as best as she could into Shelly's mouth and the same with her shit. She then licked her ass and pussy clean and watched as the love of her life walked away. The owner looked down at her and told her, "that was to show you I was serious and if you ever want to do that again you do everything that is requested of you, now clean your face up he said.

Shelly licked the piss and shit up and looked up seeing his dick just above her face. He peed all over her and then shit all over her and had the other hutoilets did the same. After cleaning all there asses she was left there and was ordered to not remove any of it.

After a day sitting like this she was finally cleaned off although it was miserable she knew it was worth it so she could be with Becky for the rest of her life.