All Comments on 'Hudson Family Tales Pt. 01'

by alexbraun3191

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Hot! A one-time thing? Or guilt followed by an awkward silence and a decision to talk about what happened that leads to a second go round? I'm betting it's the latter.

lodelaunchlodelaunch3 months ago

Very hot! Can't wait for Part two!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very very hot…more…

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie3 months ago

Holy shit. That’s got me to full mast and halfway out to sea

WoodwiseWoodwise3 months ago

Damm this is an incredibly hot story I am throbbing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was surprisingly HOT! Father/son sex is new to me. Not something I gave thought to, but I had loving thoughts (not sexual) of my old man, who was gentle and sweet as an angel. I've never known a man I wanted to have in a sexual way. Not to say it hasn't occurred anyway.

FINLEYDIXONFINLEYDIXON3 months ago

Very hot! You're a talented writer. I'm going to follow you.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle3 months ago

WOW! Very similar to what happened to me at 16, but sadly and regretfully, it fell short of me sucking him. The biggest regret of my life! After reading your story, I regret it even more. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There’s something incredibly special and completely arousing about father-son stories. I think this was an especially good one. The story totally held my interest but the arousal hit me like a freight train. Why is it affecting me like this..and then suddenly, unexpectedly…it’s everywhere around me..mmm..

All sticky now… beyond hot..

Thank you..

JT

RopedBearRopedBear23 days ago

Very satisfying, nice realistic tension and slow build up, made it feel like something that could really happen. Like others here in the comments, I was surprised by how erotic this situation was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous