Hudson Family Tales Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad wasn't done with me that night.
1.3k words
4.63
15.6k
31

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was thudding against my guts when a knock hit my bedroom door. It had only been a few minutes since I'd shut myself in, put my shirt on, and caught my breath. The boner in my basketball shorts had barely gone down.

Was Dad about to say we should pretend nothing happened? Was I supposed to act like I hadn't just seen him naked for the first time? Should I act as if he hadn't just slid his cock in and out of my mouth until he shot a hot load into the back of my throat? Would we ignore that my own cum was probably still matting down patches of his chest hair?

"You alright, son?" Dad's deep voice said from the hallway.

When I closed my eyes, I remembered the moment he just watched me climb on top of his furry, muscled body. His eyes were locked on me. Each blue iris held mine under arrest as I pulled on my dick, rubbing it until it powerfully contracted from inside, ejaculating squirt after warm squirt onto his chest.

I realized I didn't answer Dad's question when he added that he was sorry.

I opened my door, ready to tell him I was fine.

But words escaped me when I found Dad standing there, still naked. I tried not to look down, meeting his gaze and simply nodding. "You sure?" he asked. His brow lowered as he studied me, and after a few seconds, I could smell that any sobering up he'd done in the last hour had been undone. There was a renewed weight of whisky on his breath. I peered behind him and made out a bottle on the kitchen counter in the dark. While I was getting dressed, it was apparent Dad had taken a few big swallows.

The responsible thing to do in that moment would have been to take Dad to his room and tuck him into bed, hoping he'd forget everything that happened come morning. Instead, I froze and just looked up at him, fighting every urge in my body to reach forward. I knew it would only take a matter of courage and seconds to hold his warm, meaty cock in my palm again.

To my surprise, Dad reached out toward me.

I closed my eyes and felt his fingers travel from my ear to my neck, to my chest, to my stomach. He paused there, then started to rub his palm in circles around my bellybutton. The softness of my sweatshirt and the heft of his hand felt good. I could feel a stream of electricity travel down to my crotch. It tingled down my dick, and everything was so heightened with my eyes closed, I could swear I felt my balls become fuller.

Then Dad's humid whisky breath grew stronger in its smell and heat. His scruffy mouth touched my lips, and his thick, wet tongue slid into me the way his cock had earlier. I sucked on his open kiss and leaned into him, my dick pressing against his in my shorts. Then I felt Dad's fist grab my waistband and yank it down, freeing me to rub directly up against his hairy erection.

My sweatshirt was torn off somewhere between my door and my bed, where Dad pushed me down and crawled on top of me. My fists were pushed down next to my ears, and I moaned at how good Dad's body felt on me, each sway dragging his hairy muscle against my relatively bare body.

"You okay, son?" Dad whispered into my mouth, and I whispered back a consensual yes into his.

Suddenly I felt one of Dad's hands reaching from my hip around to my ass. His grip was firm, but before I knew it, a gentle finger had moved its way inward, slipping into my crack and pushing softly against the outside of my hole. When I gasped with surprise, I hoped Dad wouldn't stop. He didn't.

His finger circled and circled. When it first started to sink in, I almost didn't even notice. But when I felt the base of Dad's finger against me, I realized how full I felt. And then fuller, when he slowly wiggled in another full finger. All the while, he put his other hand to use stroking my dick, now slick with a wad of spit he'd licked onto his palm. My eyes rolled back and my world went dark, as every tingle and jolt became brighter.

Suddenly, I felt Dad get off me. My eyes opened and I watched his plump, hairy ass walk toward my door. He flicked off the light switch next to it, and then, in the orange summer shadows cast by the street lamps outside, Dad's bulky body came closer again.

He stood over me, looking down at me in the dark for a moment. Then his silhouette sank as he got down onto his knees. I closed my eyes, then jumped when his whiskers brushed up against the inside of my legs. I felt his breath against my thighs before soft kisses began trailing like a snail up toward my balls. The warm, wet slobbering on my nutsack relaxed me. And a moment later, I could feel Dad's fingers filling me up again while he sucked.

He moved in and out, in and out, in and out. I moaned low and slow.

When my dick slid out of his mouth and his fingers slid out of my ass, my first thought was that it was all about to end. But it didn't.

Dad got up from his knees and pushed me further onto my mattress, before climbing onto it in front of me and spreading my legs open in front of him. His fingers made a quick visit back to my hole, but only to slide back out after a few light thrusts.

He pulled my legs to bring me up to him, and then I felt a new slippery, warm push against my hole. I breathed in. I knew it was Dad's cock. He moved his head around me, until eventually, I could feel it beginning to slowly come in. It slipped and it slid inside until I knew the whole thing was finally resting in me.

Of all the porn I had ever seen, nothing ever prepared me for how good Dad's cock would feel. It was like my hole was custom-made for him.

Dad brought his whisky lips down to my mouth and started opening me up and licking me and sucking my tongue. I breathed him in and felt his wet cock sliding out of my ass just a little, and then pushing back in, then sliding out, then pushing in, and out, and in.

Holy fuck, I thought. Dad was fucking my ass and smothering me with his mouth. And I had never felt so stuffed.

Dad's kisses only moved away from my lips to travel down to my armpit. I tried not to laugh as his scruff tickled me, pressing in to take a long whiff of my young scent as his hips thrust his cock deeper into me.

I reached down and began to massage my dick the way I had earlier. Usually it took a few hours before I was ready to shoot a new load, but I knew there was already another hot one aching to shoot. I jerked myself off until that familiar zing started to spark in my swollen head.

I looked up in the dark at Dad's face hovering, gazing back at me with a carnal hunger I couldn't believe I was witnessing. The zing between my legs grew and grew, until I could feel my hole clench down onto Dad's cock and my dick eject more wet and sticky heat, this time onto myself.

My hole tightening around Dad must have been his own tipping point, because as soon as my cum began hitting my chest, I could feel Dad's cock twitch and push in deeper than ever, and a new level of warmth pressed into me. His humps into my ass became slower. Finally, he dropped down and put his mouth onto mine again, kissing and licking me and filling my nose with his whisky mist.

"You feel just like your mother, son. Good boy. Good boy."