Hudson Family Tales Pt. 04

Story Info
Pop sees how much I’ve grown.
1.8k words
4.7
7k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pop was the only person who had ever spanked me before.

Neither of my parents believed in corporal punishment, but they did have the belief that when my brother and I stayed at Pop's, we would be punished however he saw fit.

There were two times I remembered Pop spanking me. The first was when I was six, and I took a glass off the counter and threw it onto the floor because he wouldn't let me have ice cream after dinner. Pop took me into his bedroom, closed the door, bent me over his knee, pulled down my pants, and swatted my ass with his bare hand.

Besides being the first day Pop ever hit me, it was also the first day I found myself attracted to him. I had no idea what sex even was, so it wasn't about that; I just knew I was struck by Pop's built physique.

He looked like a superhero, his arms bound with muscle and his pecs always rock hard under their bushy surface. Since he and my Dad were both such young fathers, Pop was only around forty at the time. It's probably not a coincidence that ever since, I'd had a soft spot -- or should I say a hard spot? -- for middle-aged men.

That spanking kept me on the up-and-up until I was eight, when I tested Pop a second time. He'd told my brother and me not to pee in his yard, but one summer afternoon, I dared my brother to piss next to me on the fence outside, to see whose stream could go higher on the wooden slats. When Pop saw from the kitchen window, both Kyle and I got spankings in his room.

Kyle watched my Superman underwear get yanked down and my cheeks swatted first, and then I saw it happen to him. Afterwards, Pop gave us each a kiss and told us to be good boys so he wouldn't have to spank us again. For some reason, that time it stuck. Pop's hands hadn't come into contact with my ass since.

Now, as I lay next to Pop in his bed, his glossy porn magazine resting on my chest, I gazed at him in total disbelief. His fingers were grazing my pubes pulling down my shorts, revealing pretty strong proof that I wasn't the little boy I was all those years ago.

I could feel my dick bounce up and slap my belly as soon as it was released from my boxers, and when I looked down into Pop's eyes, I could tell he was entranced by the tufts of hair on each side of my shaft and balls. I was eighteen now. This wasn't the little boy penis that had been pissing on his backyard fence.

"Wow. Very nice, Buddy."

"You can touch it if you want."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, then I closed my eyes, and only a second later I felt Pop's fingers grazing my nutsack. Then he ran his fingertips all over my shaft and head, finally feeling around my young bush.

It felt so good having Pop's fingers on me, but my eyes really rolled back at what I felt next.

A gentle, wet heat slid down my dick. I recognized the sensation right away. It was exactly like when Dad had put my dick in his mouth, only without the fingers pushing in and out of my hole. Pop's head slowly bobbed up and down on me, bringing me in and out of his scruffy lips, and he only took me all the way out to tell me how good I tasted.

"Pop?"

"Yeah, Buddy?"

"Can I... taste you?"

"Hmm..."

With that, he got up from the bed. I crawled down to floor onto my knees, situating myself in front of Pop's shorts. Right in front of me, he yanked them down and showed himself to me for the first time.

Pop's cock sprung up, fully hard right before my face. My eyes took it in. I couldn't help but notice that it looked exactly like Dad's. I wanted it lodged in me, immediately.

But before I could lean forward and taste his pink head with my tongue, Pop grabbed my hair and yanked me back. My eyes widened, surprised and confused.

"Does Buddy want to taste Pop's cock?"

I nodded from the floor, my eyes begging Pop to feed me.

"Has Buddy been a good boy?"

Again, I nodded. My mouth was watering. I wanted his cock so bad I could feel my head subtly still trying to lean forward despite his grip.

"I don't know..." Pop said. "I think Buddy might need a spanking."

I had no idea where the hell this had come from, but it was like a zap to my dick. All of a sudden, all I wanted to feel was Pop's hand smacking my ass, just like when I was little. "Was I a bad boy again?" I asked.

Pop grinned, realizing I'd play along, no explanation necessary. He took a seat on the edge of his mattress. "Get up," he said, and when I did, he added, "Now come here and bend over. You know how."

I lowered myself and laid my bare chest onto Pop's hairy thighs. I looked down at his feet and only a second later, a heavy thwack hit my ass. I jumped. This was a lot harder than before. It was so sharp I was surprised I hadn't yelped through my gritted teeth.

But it wasn't bad, I realized. In fact, my heart was thudding harder than ever. I could feel my pulse in my throat. "You okay, Buddy?" Pop asked.

"Yeah," I told him, and then felt another few whacks. I was heaving on his lap afterward. They were all even stronger.

Finally, Pop told me there was going to be one more, then let it rip. The blaring bang could probably be heard all the way back at Dad's house, this time accompanied by a massive moan on my end. My ass was hot with the sting of his palm. Tears welled up in my eyes from the intensity. This was so fucking bizarre, but at the same time, it was somehow even more exhilarating than when Dad fingered me.

Pop instructed me to get up onto his bed and lay down. I did, the soft flannel sheets soothing my back and ass.

Then the heft of his muscle crawled over me and moved his body forward until I was looking up at his cock and balls, dangling over my face. "Tell me you want it, Buddy."

"I want it, Pop."

"You like Pop's hairy privates?"

"Yes sir."

"You want to taste Pop's privates?"

"Yes. Please, Pop."

His eyes locked onto mine the way Dad's had the week before, and then he pushed down on his cock with his fingers and teased me with the slick head. A small bit of salty pre-cum slid onto my lips. When I stuck out my tongue, Pop squeezed his shaft and smeared the rest on it. Then he slowly moved himself forward and pushed into my mouth, and from my lips to my throat, he filled me up.

Pop began swaying back and forth. I looked up as he stared down at his cock sliding in and out of me. He reached for my face and held my cheeks as he began thrusting a little harder. When I gagged, Pop took himself out, but only to give my cheeks a few wet hearty slaps with his meat. Then he slid back in, deeper toward my throat. "You feel so good, Buddy."

After a few more pumps, Pop pulled his cock out again. This time, he scooted himself back. "What are you doing, Pop?" I asked. He didn't answer, though. Instead, he spit into his hand, and then rubbed it onto my dick behind him, before moving back and carefully lowering his hairy ass into it. It all happened so fast, I was stunned.

I felt every inch of my dick sliding into Pop's warm hole, the way his cock had just slid into my mouth. It was so tight but soft, wet but firm. My eyes rolled back. Pop gyrated his hips, squeezing hot slippery friction around my shaft and head, pressing himself down onto my balls in the best way possible.

It was my first time inside someone's ass, and I felt like my dick had just unlocked a whole new level of ecstasy. "Oh fuck, Pop. Oh fuck. You feel so good, Pop. Thank you."

"That's a good boy, Buddy. You just lay there and let Pop make you feel good."

He kept moving his ass on me, and I kept sliding around tightly inside him. I was in heaven, and in just as much disbelief fucking him as I was last week when Dad had plunged himself into my ass.

My head turned and I watched myself fuck Pop in his closet mirror. I never wanted to forget that image. I felt like such a man, especially when Pop turned to look at us, too, putting his arms up to flex his biceps as he rode me. I knew Pop had never been prouder of me in that moment.

The sight turned me on so much that it brought on a familiar twitch to my balls, and it zinged all the way to the head of my dick. My lungs started pulling in air faster. I looked up. "Pop, I think I'm... I'm about to..."

"It's okay, Buddy. Let it happen. Right inside me." Pop moved faster and harder, sending tremors of pleasure down my legs. Before I knew it, I started pushing myself into Pop's hole with the deepest thrusts I could. It felt better and better, until the floodgates opened and I could feel the heavy shots of cum blasting out of me.

It seemed like Pop could feel each burst. "You feel so damn good, Buddy," he moaned, and started masturbating with my dick still in him. He jerked until finally, he let out a pressured grunt, and the head of his cock began to spurt out his own load, thick and hot, right onto my mouth. My lips and chin were warm and dripping within seconds. I stuck out my tongue to taste it, then swallowed.

Pop let my dick slide out of his ass, and brought his lips up to mine to lick off all the cum left coating my mouth.

Then he dropped down next to me on the bed and pulled me closer to his chest. We were both damp with sweat, catching our breath and bringing ourselves back into reality. I breathed in Pop's humid musk as be rubbed my belly and kissed me on the forehead.

Slowly, my eyes began to droop shut, and right before I drifted off into a nap in Pop's bed, I heard in a familiar deep voice: "You're my best buddy in the world."