Hudson Family Tales Pt. 05

Story Info
Pop tells me a story about Dad.
2.3k words
4.83
6k
17

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up in Pop's flannel sheets, the clock on his nightstand told me I'd slept a couple hours.

I looked down to find that under the light blanket, I was still naked. I stretched, pulling in the faint scent of Pop's cologne lingering in the air, then pushed myself up from the mattress and found my clothes. I pulled on my boxers, shorts, and tee. Then I looked for Pop. The living room was empty, and the kitchen.

But outside the kitchen window, there was Pop, watering the back yard. The golden June sun beat down on his shirtless body, lighting up the sweat on his smooth back and the dark fur on his chest. I stared at that hose wishing it were me. The thought of Pop's hands rubbing and soothing me reentered my mind. My own fingers came up to my belly to mimic the feeling.

Pop noticed I was up. After a quick wave, he turned off the water and came in through the kitchen door. "Buddy, you're up," he said with a grin. "Get a good nap?"

"Yeah, Pop," I nodded. Suddenly, I felt a wave of embarrassment. It took over my face, warm and stiffening. "Hey, I think I'm gonna go."

"Wait a minute." Pop's hand came up to my shoulder. "Everything okay? You know, we still haven't talked about why you came over."

Were we pretending nothing happened here, just like with Dad? Was I supposed to act like I hadn't just fucked him and swallowed the wad of cum he shot into my throat?

"We got a little distracted,” he said. “But I remember you wanted to talk about your dad. Still want to?"

My shoulders relaxed at the indication there was nothing to forget. Pop wasn't in denial. He was just cool, as always. It felt so good to have the anxiety that I'd fucked up lifted. I instinctively reached forward and clung onto him as if I were still a little kid.

"Ah. You know Pop loves big hugs from Buddy," he said. He squeezed me back. The dampness from his chest hair soaked into my shirt, and I could smell a faint odor from his pits after all that time he just spent outside, but I didn't care. I wanted to be in Pop's strong arms a little longer.

He only pulled away to ask if I wanted to come take a shower with him.

I was a little surprised. I thought back to when I was a toddler and Pop would bring Kyle and me into the shower with him when we stayed over. "We're all guys here," he'd say, the complete opposite of Dad's insistence we never see each other naked.

It used to excite me, those days Pop, Kyle, and I would strip down and clean each other off. But it all stopped when we were in the third grade. Pop told Kyle and me that we were getting too big for all three of us to fit in the shower, and it was time to go solo from then on.

I nodded. "Yeah, let's do it."

As the bathtub faucet squeaked on, I silently urged the boner in my shorts to go down. I wanted this to be a nice, relaxing time. And from the looks of it, Pop's cock wasn't creating a tent. Seemed this was supposed to be an innocent shower. We could still do that, right?

"Let's get you back out of that shirt," Pop smiled, and pulled my tee back over my head. We faced each other, bare-chested.

He shook his head. "Man, I just can't get over what a good looking young man you've become. I'm proud of you, Buddy." He traced the light hair around my nipples then looked down at my crotch. "You're just like Dad and Pop," he added. "Can't get the old pecker to stay down for long."

"Sorry, Pop."

"Don't be sorry. That's a gift. Don't waste it."

Pop pulled down his shorts, revealing his dangling shaft, plump head, and two balls as big as Dad's. I wished my balls were that big, but he had me beat.

Pop wasn't completely flaccid, but when he reached forward and pulled down my shorts, my dick bounced up and the difference was clear. "It has a mind of its own," I said.

"Don't I know it?" Pop chuckled. Then he turned around and opened the shower curtain to check the water. It was just right, he said, then held the curtain open and gestured for me to get in first.

I stepped into the tub, then Pop stepped in behind me. As the steamy water hit my smooth chest, I felt the heat from Pop's torso softly come into contact with my back. Then his big arms came around me, and his big hands slowly began to rub my hips. "How's that, Buddy?"

"It's good, Pop." I relaxed into his touch and let his athletic fingers explore my belly button and smaller pecs, before they trickled down to my pubes.

Pop breathed into my ears. "My Buddy's so grown now. Just like his old man and me."

My dick was charged up, but I knew I wasn't about to cum yet, which was good. I didn't want this to end, Pop caressing me from behind under the hot water. "This feels so good, Pop."

"Your dad used to like this, too. In fact, that's how our man time started. He tell you that?"

"No," I answered. "Actually, he hasn't said much about it."

"Oh no?”

"Nope. He was drunk that night. Now he pretends nothing happened."

"That's just like him," Pop said, his arms enveloping my chest into a sturdy hug. "Don't worry. He'll come around."

Pop's scruff felt so good moving against my ear, I didn't want him to stop talking. "Will you tell me the story? About Dad?" I asked.

I could feel Pop's grin on my ear. "Sure, Buddy," he answered. His hands returned to rubbing my belly. "Your dad was eighteen, just like you. Summer before he went away to college. But unlike you, he was an asshole. My devil child. Your Uncle John was the good one."

I chuckled. I always thought it was funny when Pop always called Dad his devil child.

"One night, he goes out and comes home at two in the goddamn morning. John's asleep up in his room, but I'm up waiting down in the living room. I'm pissed. Your dad stumbles in, drunk, acting like no big deal. Long story short, we get into it. We both say some mean shit to each other, and I take him out back to have it out so we don't wake up John. Eventually, we're fighting in the grass. I mean, don't forget, I wasn't always this nice old guy. When your dad was your age, I wasn't even forty yet. I still had a young buck’s temper."

I imagined Pop being Dad's age, and Dad being mine. I could see them wrestling under the moonlight in the backyard. Dad was never one to take direction from anyone, and Pop was easily frustrated when disobeyed. "Did you hit him?" I asked.

"We both hit each other," Pop said. "Not my finest moment. I felt like shit after. So when we come back inside, I stop him before he goes up to his room. I want to say I'm sorry. But then, I notice he's tearing up. So I just pull him into a hug and tell him I still love him."

Pop's hands slowed on my stomach and I could tell he was becoming lost in the memory.

"Then, your dad just pulls away from me and plants a fat one on my mouth."

My mouth dropped open. I did not see that coming. "Wait. What? Are you serious?"

"I'm serious," Pop said. "He kisses me. And it's a real one. His mouth is all over mine, and it's clear he's been drinking tons of beer. His tongue's goin’ all over the place."

"What'd you do?"

"Well, he started apologizing a whole bunch, and I tried to get him to quiet down so he wouldn't wake John. So I brought him right here, to the bathroom. I turned on the water to drown out some of the sound, and then I asked him if he wanted to kiss my mouth again."

"Did he do it?"

“Sure did. He starts licking me, and at first, I tried to resist it, Buddy. But eventually… I couldn't stop myself. I started opening my lips, little by little. And I let your dad in."

Slowly, I could feel something moving up against me from behind. Pop was starting to get hard. As his cock began to fill up, it lightly pressed between my ass cheeks. "Then what happened, Pop?"

"I asked what would make him feel better. And all of a sudden, he starts taking off his shirt. I tried stopping him at first, but then I was so taken back by how much he'd grown. I realized I wanted him to keep going. So I let him take off the shirt. He looked just like you do now. Not all that chest hair had come in yet, but some. And he was real proud of that hair under his arms, just like you."

By now, I could feel Pop's cock propping up against my hole. I wondered if he was about to take his hands away from my belly and direct it into me head first, the way Dad had done. But he didn't. He kept rubbing big circles over my belly as he went on.

"He starts reaching for my shirt, and I realize I'm not just going to help him get into the shower. I have no clue where he learned this shit, but lifts up my arms and sniffs my pits, then he starts licking and sucking on my nipples. Now, I'd jerked off with my old man, but we'd never done anything like this. I’m stunned. And hard. And before I know it, your dad's pulling off his jeans, then unzipping mine, all while he's licking my mouth like a drunk dog. And I'm letting him. I'm confused, but I'm turned on. And I figure, hey, it's guy stuff. I'd rather him do this with me than someone else."

The circles Pop made with his palm began to drop lower, until his hands were slowly forming a soft grip between my legs. I breathed in the shower steam and the musk of Pop’s minty breath.

"We get into the shower and your dad starts kissing me again. We're both naked, and hard. Our cocks are up on each other’s under the water and I'm thinking, holy fuck this is hot. And I'm hoping John doesn't wake up and come down to see what's going on. But your dad doesn't care. He comes around behind me, and all of a sudden, I hear him spit, and then there's a finger going inside my ass. I almost turn around and knock him out, but I'm too stunned. I mean, here I am in the shower with my eighteen-year-old son, and he's startin’ to finger fuck me."

One of Pop's hands then moved away from my dick, while the other kept stroking. I bit my lip as it traveled around my hip, then slowly began to slide into my cheeks, until finally, it met the soft tightness of my hole. Pop began to push in, and I reached back, grabbing onto his body to hold myself up.

"Again, I have no clue where your Dad picked this shit up. All I know is, it feels good as hell, Buddy. So I don't stop him. He ends up putting another finger in me, and now I'm trying not to make any noise. But then he stops. He pulls out his fingers, and all of a sudden, there's something else pushing into my asshole. I don't even realize what it is until it's already starting to go up there."

And just like in his story, I felt Pop's fingers drop out of me, replaced by a singular and thicker pressure. I realized the head of Pop's cock was beginning to pump in and out of my hole. I gasped for air, but I almost felt choked by the steam coming out of the shower head in front of me.

"That's right," Pop said, "Your dad’s fucking his old man in the shower. And I'm shocked, Buddy. He's such a man in this moment. Such a stud. He's grunting in my ear, and pushing that thing as deep as he can into me, and all I can think is, 'Where's my little boy?' I mean, this was a man behind me, with a man's cock. Before that night, I'd never thought of his privates. I’d certainly never imagined them behind me, opening me... Pushing inside me... Filling me..."

All of a sudden, Pop began pumping faster and harder, and I held onto the shower walls as he let out a loud grunt, dousing the inside of my hole with his load.

Then I realized he was still stroking me, when without warning, I ejaculated a white mess all over the tile in front of me.

"And after that day, man time seemed like the only time your dad and I could get along. For a while, it was our little secret. We kept your Uncle John out of it as long as we could, but that's another story."

I felt Pop's cock squeeze out of my hole, and then the warm drip of his cum falling down my thighs and calves with the shower water.

He brought up his hand to clean out his Buddy, while kissing me on the back of my neck. Then he lathered me up and rinsed me off, all to make me presentable before sending me home to Dad's.