Hues

Story Info
Artist brightens her art and life.
1.1k words
4.26
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHstories
BHstories
61 Followers

Amanda should have known something was up, but it simply felt to good to put much thought into it. It was a silly thought really. Only worth a giggle. Something she was doing quite a lot more recently.

Her hobby of doing digital art on the side started to become invigorated when she picked up a drawing tablet. Hooking it up, drawing came second nature in the new platform. Her first piece was somewhat of a self portrait. She was a nicely curved girl with her bouncy D-cups and even more bouncy and plush rear that despite her bust left her bottom heavy. The portrait thus ended up a cartoonishly proportioned woman, albeit well drawn. She wrestled with several feelings as to whether she should upload it, since online criticism was sharp and blunt regardless of her pride in her work. Finally she caved and up it went.

To her relief she was receiving much applause for her efforts. Some critics pointed out errors in cleaning up lines and such that helped with her freshness with the new software. One such said the colors were "bland and dim". They recommended a color hue program that she download to "brighten up your dim appearance". Normally Amanda would have hesitated more but her impulsiveness took over as she clicked the link and had the small file uploaded in no time. Pulling it up to see what it was she was awash with a bright palette of colors alternating through bright pinks and purples. Her entire screen was encompassed with the kaleidoscope of hues as it bombarded her eyes, nay her entire body. It seemed like the monitor was radiating and projecting it out into her. She seemed paralyzed from anyone looking from the outside as she stared at the screen unblinkingly for nearly an eternity. She didn't know how long it had been but she finally came around to a plain pink screen. Shaking her mushy head she looked about and saw it was dark out. Searching around her desk she found her clock. 9:37PM! She'd zoned out for more than 3 hours! Groggily she pulled herself from her chair with some effort. There was more weight pulling her down than she remembered it seemed. Plopping back down in her chair she noticed a couple things. First was her titties were really bouncy today. Titties? That was the right word wasn't it? They pushed out her top more than she remembered, unhindered by any undergarment, and dented the thin material with thick hard nipples. Struggling to look past them she could see her widened hips, fighting the elastic waist band of her normally comfy shorts. Shorts that really seemed to dig into her cheeks and lower lips as she sat ever so much higher in her seat.

All this tightness made her feel "tingly". She wasn't really worried about the word, or any words really since the fogginess in her brain struggled to make heads or tails of this twilight vision. Amanda brought her hands up to her breasts as if to test their realness as she let out a cute high pitched "ooooh" from her plump lips. They were sensitive! And real. As she began to test grope herself the hues on her screen picked up again. This time brighter and faster. She stared half-lidded at the screen in rapt attention as her brain struggled to interpret what was going on, and failing. A heat picked up in her loins as she brought a hand south and slid into her tight shorts. As she inserted a finger she could feel the waist band tighten on her wrist. She didn't have time to worry about that as she moaned in need at the screen while the colors danced on her chest, causing her tits to bloat outward and into a needy hand. Her fat nipples rubbed against the fabric as she heard a stitch pop. She didn't know if it was from her top or bottom but she did know she was getting close to cumming.

The next morning she awoke in her chair, torn clothes and a sopping wet seat from a night of intense self pleasure. Her tits nearly to her navel had defeated her shirt but below her stupendous rear was working on breaking her chair. Her plush hips put an end to her shorts some time ago and pushed both armrests outward nearly pinning her in the seat. Save for the fact that her colossal ass had pushed her up and out with its thickness. Her hand still buried betwixt her thighs. Still lightly stroking. A quick shiver sent her breasts into a fit causing her to giggle lightly which in turn sent more jiggles through her and repeated the process. Everything just seemed so silly today. Thoughts of how she had been or why she was like this now floated away as she giggled and jiggled in her creaking chair as her silly little finger worked its magic, culminating in a mind melting orgasm that sent her thrashing about. A small clatter of noise came from her keyboard that she registered as she came off her sex high. Her web cam had fallen off her monitor from her bountiful thrashing.

And so today "Manda", as she likes to be called now, is a very popular cam girl. In reality it took her sex addled brain 4 more hours of cumming and falling out of her chair due to an armrest breaking to put anything coherent together. She loved having orgasms and her old job didn't let her do that so she had to find a new job that let her do what she loved. So now here she was bouncing her delicious rear for her horny viewers on her bed. She had decided to forgo chairs since it restricted her hips. Massive hips that were currently crashing into her mattress as Manda bounced for her fans while donations came flying in. The skin tight leggings she wore were clearly overtaxed, not even able to be pulled up all the way and giving her some "ass cleavage" as it billowed up and out. Then with one swift motion as she had done times before, she bent over and arched her back. The garment stood no chance as it tore at the seams and set forth a flood of bouncy booty.

"Omigawd my butt is so biiig guys!" Manda giggled as she slapped both cheeks and sunk her hands into the pillowy soft flesh.

The computer dinged away as more people sent in more money, funding her clothing destroying orgasm binging. She didn't have to worry about it since everything these days was automated. She just knew that she loved recreating that feeling from the first night as she burst from her clothes. Part of her wished she could do it again. And again. And again.

BHstories
BHstories
61 Followers