Humble Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers

"It didn't hurt," he said with his lips tight.

"There. That's better. We're almost done. This is going to be the moment we will all remember, more than the gauntlet.

"All right, girls. Get down on the carpet. Stretch out and get your heads as low as you can so you can see under Nolan. You are going to want a clear view. From the way Tempest talks about it, it might be hard to see. Put your phones on flashlight while you take your videos so we record this for posterity.

"Is everybody ready for the unveiling?"

"Yes!"

Their drunken voices yelled in unison.

"Okay. Here goes!"

Nolan felt his shredded underwear slowly being pulled away piece by piece as the women giggled. Then he felt his cock come free and drop.

"What?"

"Awww!"

"What happened?"

For the first time that afternoon, Nolan heard disappointment in their voices. Then he started as he felt hands on him.

"Hey!"

They ignored his protest and began to play with his cock. They pulled, pushed and squeezed, but at least they weren't causing any pain.

Finally, the exploration stopped. The women got up and began talking to each other until Peaches spoke loudly in an angry voice.

"Nolan Foreman!" she said, and then she broke up and began to laugh. The others joined in. She finally controlled herself and tried speaking angrily again, but couldn't. She was having such a good time that for a moment he forgot he was naked on his hands and knees in front of a bunch of women, with his swollen balls pulled behind him by a wooden contraption.

"Nolan Foreman, you rat," she finally said. "You had an operation without asking our permission. We are sorely vexed. You're not out of this yet. Before we leave, you will have to tell us all about your operation. The surgeon must have been expensive, because I couldn't see where the stitches were."

Nolan remained silent. These broads really were bat-shit crazy.

"Come on. Tell us."

He looked around and saw them recording him and waiting for him to speak. He felt shame at being a spectacle for them, and the pain he was feeling also made anger well up inside him.

"And if I don't, you'll start whipping me again until I do?"

He spit the words out.

He wondered why he was speaking so defiantly. If they started cropping his balls again, he would do anything they wanted.

"We won't do that," Peaches said. "I thought of a better way.

"If you won't tell us about your operation, we're going to carefully turn you over on your back. I'll have to figure out how we're going to do that without the humbler spinning around and twisting your balls. But, we're all pretty strong from our pilates, so one of us will hold the humbler while the rest of us lift your body and flip you on your back.

"Then, we'll get a bright light over here to shine on your cock so the incisions are easy to see. We'll take some photos, and you won't have to tell us anything. We'll have to turn you back over because I don't think we can take the humbler off while you're on your back.

"I promise you we'll be really careful, but it would be a lot safer to just tell us about the surgery."

"There was no surgery," Nolan said angrily.

"That's not good enough," Peaches said. "Explain."

"Tempest has been saying that since we were dating. You all know what a temper she has. She only says that when she's really mad."

"What are you talking about?"

"Pathetic little prick. I can't remember when she started using it, but she likes the expression, because if she finds out later that I didn't do anything wrong, she doesn't have to worry that I'll be angry she embarrassed me in front of other people."

"Why not?"

"She knows I'm not sensitive about the size of my cock. I worried about it when I was a teenager, but the first time I compared it to all the other guys in the locker room, I realized mine was bigger than most of them. It was the last time I ever thought about how big it was. So I don't care what she calls it."

There was a moment of silence, which was broken by one of the women, who muttered it was largest dick she'd ever seen. Another woman asked how many she'd seen.

He saw one of the women crawl over to Peaches on the carpet and whisper in her ear. That brought an unpleasant flashback of when Peaches had whispered into his wife's ear. What now?

"That's a great idea," Peaches said and then turned to Nolan.

"As you can tell, we're all disappointed. We can't let the afternoon end on a downer like this, so Rene came up with a great idea. You're such a good sport about Tempest calling your prick little and pathetic that I'm sure you won't mind.

"Rene's back already. Bring the bowl down here, Rene. Just get on your hands and knees like before, Nolan. Hold still and don't twist because that will just make the humbler pull your balls.

"Did you bring towels? Good! Somebody bring some cushions over here. Pile up the cushions and drape the towel over them. Then put the bowl on top and carefully move the whole thing under him. I'll just lift up his cock like this. Now slide the bowl underneath, and I'll drop it in the bowl."

Nolan jumped as his cock was immersed in the bowl, which was full of ice cubes and water, but then he held still. After a while, he began shaking. The freezing cold on his cock seemed even colder because his balls still felt like they were on fire.

Ten minutes later, Peaches said, "Let's see if it worked."

She lifted up his penis while someone took the bowl away. Then she wiped it with the towel and let go.

A cheer went up, and the women started pushing forward with their phones to take photos. Once again someone reached out and manipulated it, using only two fingers this time. He heard them giggling and laughing as they played with it.

"I wonder if it's too cold for him to come?" one of them asked.

"That's a good question," Peaches responded. "Why don't we find out?"

"No!" Nolan yelled.

"Come on, Nolan," Peaches said. "Just stay right there and don't move. I'll be right back."

Nolan didn't move. He had resigned himself to the fact that he would have to go along with everything the women wanted until they tired of tormenting him.

A moment later, he heard Peaches' voice behind him and saw the rest of the women had joined her. He turned his head around, but Peaches was directly behind him and he couldn't see what she was doing without twisting his body and his legs, and he wasn't going to do that.

"Look how big his balls are," he heard a voice say.

"They're all the colors of the rainbow," someone else noted.

"Look what I found in my goody bag," Peaches said.

"What is it?" someone asked.

"It's a magic wand."

"Is it made out of rubber? It's bending."

"I don't know what it's made of, but it's something like rubber. It's flexible, as you can see. Watch what I do with it.

"First I'll take some lube out of this jar..."

"Where did that come from?"

"My goody bag. Pay attention."

"Now I put lube all over the magic wand. I've got to cover every inch, like that. See. And then I do this."

"No!"

"What are you doing?"

"Oh my god!"

As he heard the exclamations, Nolan felt something sliding into his ass. He knew better than to make any quick movements, but he began carefully crawling forward to get away from whatever it was. That tactic didn't help, however, because the thing followed him and kept pushing deeper into his ass. By the time it stopped, he felt like it was halfway up his intestines.

"See, that didn't hurt him at all," said Peaches' voice behind him. "It's so thin that it slides in easily no matter how small the asshole is. And the greasy lube made it a cinch."

"What's it for?"

"You'll see. Let's get this going. Who's going to pump his cock? Okay, put some of this lube on your hand. Everybody get down on the floor and pick a good position to watch and shoot your video. Did someone remember to bring the wax paper from the kitchen? Good. Spread some sheets all over this area in case he shoots a lot. We don't want to pay for any carpet cleaning."

The women scrambled around as Nolan watched. The thing inside him didn't hurt. It just felt strange. Was Peaches going to fuck him with it?

"Everyone ready?" he heard her ask.

"Yes!"

"All right, start pumping that pathetic little prick."

"It's still cold and shrunken. This will never work."

"Your hand will warm it up, and this will help."

Nolan felt Peaches' hand on his ass. She was doing something back there, but she wasn't pulling out the wand. Then he jumped.

"He feels it," said Peaches triumphantly. "I have it on the lowest setting, and he feels it already. This is going to work. Keep working on his cock."

The wand was a vibrator, and Nolan felt it from deep inside him all the way to the sensitive rim of his anus. It felt strange, but not bad. He almost laughed at how ridiculous this was, and then he realized that he was the one who would look ridiculous on the video.

His penis was still cold and numb, but the warm hand stroking it was making it feel better. He enjoyed the feeling, even though he knew they would never make him come this way.

He felt Peaches' hand behind him again, and the wand began to vibrate harder. It felt good, and so did the warm hand.

The next time Peaches increased the vibration, he looked down between his legs and saw the hand pumping his small, limp cock. The effort seemed useless.

Gradually his sensations began to change. The next time the vibrations were increased, he started to feel the warm greasy hand on his thawing penis more intensely.

"It's still not hard, but I think it's a little bigger," said a voice.

"It's never going to get big and hard," said Peaches. "That's the idea. But he's starting to get red in the face, and he's breathing harder. The wand is stimulating his prostate. I'll crank it up again."

When she did, Nolan heard a buzzing sound for the first time. The buzz, the vibrations and the hand were starting to get to him. He looked down, and his penis was a little firmer, but still soft. He started to feel the familiar urgency. It couldn't be...

"Hey!" Peaches yelled, "listen to me! I just had a great idea. Tempest said that being an exhibitionist for us would devastate him, and the humbler is even more humiliating. He's totally humbled. Does anyone know what a humble person eats?

"No!"

"Humble Pie, of course."

The women groaned.

"Does anyone know what a cream pie is?"

Everyone except one woman knew, so they explained it to her.

"Some guys eat cream pie," Peaches said. "They clean out their wives or girlfriends with their tongue after they come inside their pussies."

"Ugh. My husband would never do that."

"Mine neither."

"Mine neither."

"Be quiet, girls," Peaches said. "We're not talking about YOUR husbands. Your husbands didn't finger fuck Paige in a hot tub. We're talking about Nolan. Should we feed him humble pie? Humble cream pie?"

"You mean make him eat his own come? I don't want to see that. Besides, that's not a real cream pie. It's got to be in a woman's pussy."

"Or her ass."

"Any volunteers?" asked Peaches. "I'll get the baster from the kitchen to suck up his come from the wax paper, and then I can inject it into whoever wants him to eat it from her pussy."

"Or her ass."

"Who's going to volunteer?"

There was no response, and Peaches began laughing. The others joined in.

Between laughs, Peaches spoke.

"You really were going for my idea, you evil bitches. I was pulling your legs, but I could tell that a couple of you were seriously considering it. I won't tell Nolan which ones."

While Nolan listened to the exchange, he had to control the urge to gag. He was starting to feel stronger sensations from the wand and the hand pumping him.

In an attempt to frustrate them, he lifted his head and focused on the wall in front of him, trying to shut out their voices and to control his breathing. It worked for a while, but the next time Peaches increased the vibration, the buzzing got louder and all his nerves responded to the hand, the wand and the sound.

"He's close!" yelled Peaches. "I can tell. I'm turning the wand all the way up now. I'm going to try something I saw on the Internet. I have to get something. One of you back up and aim your phone at me. The rest keep aiming at his cock. As soon as anyone sees something coming out of his cock, yell out."

She twisted the dial of the wand to the highest setting, let go of it, got up and walked away. She came back quickly and stood behind Nolan.

Nolan began grunting and breathing faster. He was no longer trying to hold back. It was useless. He was going to come any second. He couldn't stop himself, and he began thrusting his soft penis into the hand that was pumping him.

Peaches waited as his thrusting got faster and he started moaning. Then she pulled her arm back and swung it as hard as she could. Her crop hit Nolan's balls with an impact that propelled his body forward, as if he had been shot from a cannon. His scream shook the house.

"Wow! It really squirted!" said a voice from below.

Peaches quickly repeated her stroke five more times. Each time the crop slashed into his balls, a squirt of come erupted from Nolan's cock as he screamed and jumped forward. When she stopped, she dropped down on the rug and stuck her head underneath Nolan's body.

"It's still flowing," she said. "There's so much in there, I could probably hit his balls a dozen more times and still get the come to fly. But he's crying again, and I think that's enough. So we'll just watch the pathetic little prick oozing come."

The women waited in silence until the last drop had fallen. Then they got up slowly and stretched. As they chatted, everyone agreed that the afternoon had been awesome. They all thanked Peaches.

Peaches was busy. She carefully removed the wax paper with the come spattered over it. She leaned over him and spoke soothingly into his ear until he stopped crying. Then she got up, ran to the kitchen and returned with a damp cloth and a towel. She bent down and washed his face clean of tears and snot and dabbed it dry. He didn't lift his head.

The women began getting ready to leave.

"What about Tempest?" asked one.

"She's comfortable," Peaches said. "Let her sleep it off. Help me move the furniture in the living room back to where it was, and you can all go home. I'll make sure Nolan's all right, and I'll take off his humbler before I leave."

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"What's he going to do, kill me? Don't be silly. He hates us, but he's still Nolan."

"Are you sure it's safe?"

"Sure, I'm sure."

As soon as she closed the door behind the last of her friends, Peaches walked to where Nolan was leaning against the couch. He was still on his hands and knees but had positioned himself at the end of the couch, so that he could rest his head on the cushions.

"They're gone," she announced in a chirpy voice. "It's just you and me, babe. Just lay your head there and listen to me, because I love to talk.

"I just told everybody I'm not worried about you when I take off the humbler. Was I wrong? Should I tie your arms and legs up first for my protection?"

He lifted his head and looked her in the eye as he spit out his words.

"You mean like Tempest did!"

"What? She didn't tie you up. Oh! Yes, she did tie you up for a while, but that was for your own protection."

She paused for a moment.

"Okay! I like to talk, but I don't want to be here all day and night. Get down on the carpet, stretch out and try to hold still while I figure this out."

He slowly followed her instructions, wincing as he settled down. The humbler wasn't pulling hard, but even the slightest tug on his balls felt like a bolt of lightning had hit them. Peaches came over and began working on the humbler as she continued talking.

"The only reason Tempest tied your hands at first was she was afraid you'd be headstrong and hurt yourself before she could explain the humbler. I advised her to keep you tied even though woman doing the YouTube instructional video said no other restraint was necessary. I warned her that the woman was used to dealing with subservient men, not men like you. Didn't Tempest untie you as soon as you understood?"

She didn't wait for his answer.

"Never mind. You're Nolan. You're humiliated and angry, but you aren't a homicidal maniac. Where is your toolbox?"

"In the garage. On the right as you walk in. Third shelf."

"I'll be right back."

She was.

"Let's see. I need a large Phillips head. Here's one. It looks like we're going to be here a long time. These screws are a bitch. Now I see what Tempest was talking about."

"Do you want the power drill?"

"No. I know how to use one, but if I make one slip -- well, I don't want to go there. So I'm dong this the safe, slow way."

As Peaches took a tighter grip on the humbler to get more traction, Nolan screamed. His body shook, and he began sobbing again. Peaches dropped the humbler and jumped up.

In a minute she returned and placed a glass of Scotch on the floor by his head. He turned his face toward her. It was still twisted in pain. He looked like he wanted to say something, but didn't have the strength. She lifted his head, put his lips to the glass and slowly lifted it as he drank. He stared at her and saw that her eyes were moist.

When he finished drinking, she moved back behind him and began to talk again.

"I'm so sorry about that. I barely touched them. They're really puffed up and a lot of different colors. But I have to lift the humbler again. This time I'll talk you through it. Get ready and grit your teeth or do whatever you have to do.

"I brought some special cream in my goody bag. The girl at the store said it will cool your balls down and help them heal. I'm just going to pat the cream on without putting my fingers directly on your skin. But it's going to hurt anyway. Ready?"

He didn't say a word.

"It's up to you, Nolan. If you can take some more pain right now, this salve might make you feel better by the time you go to bed. Otherwise, I think you'll have to sleep standing up with your feet spread apart. If your balls rub against anything, you'll feel what you felt just now. But I'm not going to do anything more to you without your permission."

"Just a second! All right. Go ahead."

He tried to stay quiet while she applied the cream, but he couldn't help shrieking at times. Once he started crying, he couldn't stop, even after she finished. Peaches put the salve aside and got up again. She returned with another glass of Scotch and a glass of water. She ran her hand over his hair in a gesture of comfort before she went back to work with her screwdriver and resumed her commentary.

"Sip the water when you can. If you get dehydrated, you'll feel even worse. I'll be as careful as I can.

"Now that it's over, I'm feeling strange. I've always liked you. You're a good man. I know you never would have done what you did sober. I don't think you realize how much it tore Tempest up. She was ready to go to a lawyer before I talked sense into her.

"Would you have preferred divorce to what you endured today? If so, you can blame me. I felt getting revenge would let her move on. I think that part worked.

"She had no idea I was going to take things as far as I did. Ask her. You know when she's lying.

"You didn't know I was into kinky sex, did you?"

She laughed.

"You wouldn't believe how vanilla I am. I've tried flirting like some of the other girls, but I'm no good at it. Spice and I are so boring compared to you and Tempest. We never even yell at each other.

"I won't get into our sex life, but the rockets stopped firing a long time ago. Now it's just comfortable and predictable. I'm not complaining, and I don't think Spice is either. It's still fun, and we enjoy it.

edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers