Humble Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I have a dirty little secret, although I'm pretty sure that Spice knows about it. I watch porn on the Internet, and I read it, too. As soon as I channeled Tempest's pain into planning revenge, I took over. I'm an expert because I've read hundreds of stories about women getting revenge on cheating husbands.

"I didn't tell Tempest about the humbler. She found that herself. But I've seen lots of videos of men in humblers and women doing things to them. That's where I got the idea of the fly swatter. When we talked about it, Tempest didn't approve, but I decided to buy the riding crops and bring them anyway.

"Tempest was only going to parade you around in the humbler and make fun of you in front of us. I, ahem, took advantage of her."

"In all the years I watched videos and read stories, I never imagined that I'd ever have a chance to crop a guy's balls or wreck his orgasm. It wasn't hard to justify seizing the opportunity. I told myself I was keeping your marriage safe because once I explained, you'd hate me, not her.

"I hope you'll forgive me one day, because right now I like you more than I ever have. I admit that you didn't deserve what I did to you.

"Hell, I was more titillated by what you did with Paige than outraged. I admit it, and if the others don't, they're liars. That goes for the men, too. We were all enjoying the spectacle, and the men were thanking their lucky stars that Paige hadn't picked on them that day."

"I noticed Paige wasn't here today."

Peaches looked at him quizzically for a moment as if she was trying to understand his point. She started laughing and pointed at him. She tried to speak, but she couldn't stop laughing. Finally, she stood up and ran to the bathroom.

When she came back, she sat down behind him and began working on the humbler again. She chuckled for a moment before she spoke again.

"You're right. Paige wasn't here. I didn't get what you meant for a moment. You think she's not a sadistic bitch like the rest of us. That's so funny. Let me tell you about Paige.

"Tempest didn't tell Paige about today, but I did because I didn't think she had suffered enough. Paige has been trying to talk to Tempest for weeks to apologize. She wanted to give her an expensive gift to make it up to her. Tempest told me she wasn't ready to deal with her until after you had been punished.

"When I told Paige that Tempest was going to humiliate you in front of all the girls except her, I got the reaction I expected. She pretended to be amused, but I could see she was having trouble controlling herself. She began talking about how your humiliation would be even more powerful if she were included.

"She begged me to talk Tempest into inviting her. Afterward, I found out she went to each of the others and tried to persuade them.

"She ambushed Tempest outside a market and told her she'd do anything to be here. She gave Tempest a couple of ideas on how to degrade you and promised her she had a lot more that she'd share. Tempest ignored her.

"Paige wouldn't give up. Tempest got calls and texts from her every day. The calls went to voice mail, but Tempest saved them and played some for me.

"Do you know what your sweet little hot tub fuck bunny suggested on voice mail yesterday? She offered to buy a harness with a huge fake cock attached and fuck you in the ass while everyone watched. Ask Tempest to play it for you.

"Remember when some of us ran out of the living room? We heard Paige trying to pick the lock on your front door. Someone took a video of her from a window on the second floor while the rest of us waited inside the door with our phones to see if she was successful. Of course, after making a video of her breaking in, we were going to throw her out.

"But she's not a good burglar and finally gave up. She walked all around the house trying to find another way to get in. We also have video of that. The funniest part was watching her scream in frustration on the front lawn before she drove off. I wonder if any neighbors saw that little show.

"I'm going to tell her we have a video of your pathetic little cock getting jacked off and coming while I smack your balls. I'll going to tease her about the two of you in the hot tub. 'How could you even find it? Was it as thick as a chopstick?'

"Of course, you could always tell her what really happened and maybe get a revenge fuck out of her. You've earned one. Tempest couldn't complain after what happened to you. Is that what you're thinking about?"

"No!"

He wished Peaches would stop talking, get the humbler off and leave. She laughed again.

"I'm glad I can still get a rise out of you. I know you wouldn't do that. Paige wanted to be here, but she wouldn't do that either. She really feels bad about you and Tempest. And we've told her she's no longer getting her jollies by tormenting our men.

"I hope someday you forgive our posse as well as Tempest. It took a lot of liquor to get them to participate in the gauntlet, and all of them had horrified expressions on their faces afterward.

"It took a few more drinks got them to go along with the final act. They're going to wake up tomorrow feeling guilty. Seeing you like this, I already am. Do you believe me?"

He didn't answer.

"I don't blame you if you don't. But my mind is already working on a way to prove to you and Tempest that we're all sorry. It's going to be expensive and amazing, and I think it may involve a plane or boat, or both. I'll make sure the ladies who were here all ante up. If it gets you and Paige to forgive us, the price is worth it.

"Anyway, I've protected everyone from any inadvertent mishaps. While they weren't looking, I emailed all their videos to myself and then deleted them from their phones. I'll put the videos together and have one showing, and then I'll destroy them.

"It's not that I think you're going to subpoena them and sue us for millions. I just don't want to take the chance that some stupid mistake will make you famous on the Internet. The websites I visit have plenty of clips of this type of fun.

"Damn these screws. They just don't want to turn. Oh! Lookee here! Your cock is nearly back to normal. Tempest's a lucky woman. I wonder how big it gets when you're hard. You look so devastated! But I bet I could get it hard with my magic wand."

He looked at her.

"Just kidding. I can't help it. You have to admit I got them all going with the humble pie story. None of them realized it was a joke.

"There, ugh, the screws are almost out. My wrist is killing me.

"What was I saying? Oh yeah. Evil. Maybe chipping in on your gift isn't enough penance since I was the person in charge. Should I should get a special punishment? Maybe when I, ugh, finally get this thing off you, you should bend me over a chair and tie my wrists and ankles to it. You could lift up my skirt, pull down my panties and crop me until my butt is bleeding. That would serve me right."

"Don't be stupid!"

"I know you would never do that. Reading and talking about stuff like that can be fun, but there's a cost for doing it. From now on, I'll stick to the Internet.

"There, I've got the screws out, but it's still pressed together. Brace yourself while I to pry the pieces apart. I'll try and be careful not to touch your balls. Umph."

The pieces came loose, and she slowly pulled them apart, picked them up and laid them next to his head.

"You can stand up now, but I would grab onto the couch and do it carefully."

He stood slowly, cried out and immediately spread his legs apart so his testicles didn't touch his thighs.

Peaches watched him and sighed.

"You look good with your legs wide and your cock and balls displayed. I guess that's going to be your position the rest of the weekend because you don't want anything to touch your balls. Here's the cream. Keep applying it. I hope you can sleep tonight."

"Thanks."

"For what?"

"For taking that thing off."

"I wondered what you were talking about. Anyway, it's time for me to take my goody bag and the humbler and leave. Tempest won't want to see it again, so I'll return it and give her whatever I can get for it. It was only used once.

"What else can I say? I'll just repeat that I do like you Nolan, even more than I did before. You and Tempest are a great couple."

Peaches began walking to the door. Nolan followed her slowly, walking awkwardly as he kept his feet spread wide apart.

He opened the door and stood by it waiting for her to leave. She made her slow inspection of his naked body, which once more reminded him of his mortification. Then she made her final pronouncement.

"Pathetic little prick indeed!"

Peaches departed, and he was left with his strange thoughts about booze and people and nudity and exhibitionism. He thought about his wife upstairs sleeping and wondered whether she had been as drunk today as he had been with Paige in the hot tub. He thought about her friends enjoying his pain and humiliation.

He looked down between his spread legs and saw his swollen red and blue balls. He shuddered as he considered applying more cream. He thought about funny, crazy, evil Auntie Peaches. Despite everything she had done, he still sort of liked her. He must be crazier than she was.

Nolan's mind was clear now. His guilt was gone, and his anger subdued as he focused on what really mattered. It was Tempest.

He knew when Tempest woke up and saw him, she'd be overwhelmed by guilt. She'd mope around and punish herself for days because that's what she always did when she went off on him and then found out he wasn't at fault. Usually, she snapped out of it in a day or so, but this time, it would probably go on longer.

He vowed that no matter how forlorn she looked, he wasn't going to let her off easy. He'd give her the silent treatment for at least a week.

He knew the biggest difficulty of his plan. How was he going to stick to that resolution when she turned her sad eyes to him and asked him if a blowjob would make him feel better?

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."