All Comments on 'Humiliated by My New Girl Boss Ch. 01'

by nickisilvers

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Papa75Papa7510 months ago

Que du bonheur

teddy66teddy6610 months ago

Loved the story. Hope you write more of it And how Evie makes him her total bitch and slave. Yes the story total turned me on!

DeathkiwiDeathkiwi10 months ago

Great story. I'm looking forward to reading more about these characters.

KidG1000KidG100010 months ago

Soooo good, i love this series. Please have evie make jack suck her toes and worship her feet at work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great start, please write more and longer chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved it, I hope you have many more chapters to follow, cheers

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write several more chapters to this story very soon. Hopefully more humiliations, spankings and him being forced to kiss and lick her to get her off with no relief for him, even locking him in chastity too. Perhaps bending him over the desk and pegging him and forcing him to wear lingerie? Her talking about her boyfriend being a real man compared to him….

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little too fast pace for me, I suspect at this speed it will only last 3 or 4 chapters. Please take this as a compliment. I want it to last longer. Would love to see Evie dominate him totally, at home as well. Maybe Jack turns out to be married and Evie seduces then dominates his wife as well, turning them both into her slaves. Either way it is a great story, read it 4 times already, it's only been up 24 hours.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful! I really enjoy this type of story. And this one even better, for how well written and told . . . particularly special his psyche and emotions. A keeper, one to be enjoyed again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wish this happened to me

FseriesFseries10 months ago

Completely stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great start, I can her taking total control of him to get the raise. Making him wear panties to work everyday, getting him to get waxed completely & putting him in chasity on the day he is going to get his raise, plus making him apologize the same way to any other women he was treating bad along the way!! Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh wow what a great start! Love the humiliation. Definitely go for more verbal dressing down in front of his colleagues and keep threatening his job.

Foot worship & pegging so hot in future chapters

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He got out of work just a few minutes before Evie. He quickly drove over to her house before her, hiding his car so no one could Identify it, then pulling out his baseball from the Trunk, and hid. Just as Evie got out of her car she didn't see, or feel the bat hitting her head, the several times that it hit her head. He took her purse to make it look like a robbery. The next day at work the CEO made another Announcement that he was sorry to say that Miss Evie had been robbed, and killed last night. Then he turned to me and said you got your Promotion son. As he walked away he leaned in to Whisper in to my ear so no one could hear, he said that anyone that would kill for a promotion is our kind of man!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think he'll end with a chastity cage on his cock!!

dick_hardendick_harden7 months ago

I reckon that fantasy erotica works best when there's an element of believability in it. This one is so far beyond believable that the eroticism fails. What we need now is a completely no-holds-barred ridiculous story line. Go to it. Nikki!

PappasleazePappasleaze6 months ago

5/5 stars. I see some good ideas from previous commenters. he has to drop to his knees and kiss her asshole every morning when he brings her a coffee, and later danish/muffins at his own expense, maybe even lunches. put him lacey panties, foot worship, answering to every woman at the office. controlling him after work as well like having him clean her home. spanking for no reason. corner punishments at work. some some more ideas for you you did great and don't need mine or anyone else. You could also write another story with same plot but change Jack to Jill. thank you for sharing

Stejar1DudeStejar1Dude5 months ago

Are you kidding me, no he has to turn this around, Blackmail her with his phone and she becomes an office slut. This 19-year-old would get drilled morning noon and night Oh in the main office so everyone could see. and for good measure make her pay for it out of her 2 X salary, Yea keep her job. Are you guys gay or what? Poor guy worked 15 years and why are you all against him? The bimbette fucked the old guy. If it happened too you. I's rather see her dominated (Yea I know sex story) but whats hotter.?

Toro1886Toro18863 months ago

Wow...it certainly got me horny and embarrassingly aroused as i pictured myself in the role!

loving the story ...even if things escalated a bit quick, but this sizzles probably like Evie's hot arse! ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernickisilvers@nickisilvers
I love writing smut and welcome any feedback or suggestions! I am available for commissions. Get in touch to enquire. Currently exploring findom. Give me a follow on twitter if you like Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickisilvers69 Email: nickisilvers03@gmail.com