Humiliated by My New Girl Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss my asshole like the bottom feeder you are," she demanded, planting her hands on her desk and bending over slightly.

My body shook as I dared to move closer. I reached out and parted her cheeks to reveal her puckered little star. My mouth had gone completely dry, but I knew I had to do it. I bent forward and pressed my lips against her hole.

"Do it properly," she said, her tone a warning.

Evie gasped softly as I kissed her asshole, my tongue snaking out to dart over her pucker. I could feel the quivering hesitation in my body, but I was determined to please her this time. I licked her ass slowly, lingering on her sensitive hole.

"Mmm, that's it, keep going you little bitch," she purred, arching her back and pushing her ass into my face.

My heart was pounding as I worked my tongue over her, my shame and arousal combining into a powerful wave of emotion. I was completely under her control, and it only made me hornier. Her scent filled my nostrils and I realized that my humiliation had now become lust. I gripped her waist hard and thrust my tongue deeper, licking her from the inside out.

"Go on, keep eating my asshole you pathetic little boy," she said, wiggling herself on my tongue. Her words ignited a deeper passion in me, one that I was powerless to restrain.

Evie let out a low moan that sent my already zooming heart rate into overdrive. I wanted to please her again, wanted her to know how powerful she was. I flicked my tongue faster, pushing myself to make her more and more aroused.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "You are nothing. Fucking nothing. You're not a real man at all, are you?"

Her words sent a thrill of shame and pleasure through me.

"No," I whispered, tasting her sweet, forbidden nectar.

I felt a kind of perverse pleasure at being so completely subjugated to her. I didn't even care that she'd gotten the promotion and put me in my place. This moment, experiencing such intense humiliation was worth it. Although I felt embarrassed, degraded, and powerless, being under Evie's control gave me a rush of delight I'd never known before.

"No what?" she demanded.

"No ma'am," I said, licking her harder and faster, my desire deepening with every movement of my tongue.

Evie let out a loud moan as I pleasured her. She had completely taken control of me and I'd surrendered entirely.

"That's right," she said, grinding her ass against my face. "You're nothing but a submissive little boy who's going to behave and do everything I say."

"Yes, ma'am." My arousal reached an all-time high and I felt myself trembling as I lapped her asshole with frenzied intensity.

"Good boy," she said, her voice dripping with satisfaction.

Licking her sweet ass felt amazing and I could feel the unbelievable power she held over me. I wanted to please her, to keep her aroused and satisfy her needs. I wanted her to feel the same blazing passion I was experiencing.

My cock was pushing against the fabric of my pants, begging to be released. Just as I reached out to touch myself, Evie let out a satisfied sigh and pulled away from me. I felt a pang of disappointment as the moment ended.

She pulled up her panties and fixed her skirt before sitting down at her desk again. "Have you learned your place now?" she asked me.

I looked up at her from the floor and nodded.

She raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, looking down in embarrassment. My cock was softening and taking the pleasure of humiliation with it. And yet deep inside me I was still eager to taste her again. God, her bum was so perfect. So delightful.

"Good. Now run along and do some work like a good little boy."

I pulled myself up off the floor and hurried for the door, rearranging my pants to hide the last of my hardness.

"Oh, and Jack," she added, making me pause. "From now on bring me my coffee every morning like a good little bitch. If you want to keep your job."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, feeling the heat rising to my cheeks in a mix of humiliation and anticipation.

"Very good," she said with a small smile. "Now, get back to work."

I scurried out of the office, my mind spinning with pleasure and shame. I had no idea what I'd just gotten myself into, but I knew I wanted more.

***************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading, I hope it made you horny! I welcome any feedback and let me know what you'd like to see in future chapters!

12