Humiliated in Bangkok Ch. 02

Story Info
Humiliated in Bangkok a second time.
2.3k words
4.46
5.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up to "Humiliated in Bangkok" in which Nancy, an escort, took me through a session of chastity, public humiliation, forced bi, and so on. I think the story stands on its own, but it's good to know Nancy, and that she had involved the hotel doorman, Fong in my previous humiliation.

This is my second story here, and I warmly welcome constructive feedback. I know this story isn't for everybody. Feel free to move along if it's not for you. For those who are into these particular kinks, please let me know where I could improve, either in the comments or privately.

I was returning to Bangkok and contacted Nancy to see if we could have another playdate. Unfortunately, Nancy was going to be traveling, but she said she'd arrange a special date for me, for a total cost of 30,000 Baht (About 800 USD). I happily agreed and asked her to let me know what I was supposed to do.

3 days later I got an email back from Nancy, and she said everything was arranged. She told me that her friend would take care of me, but she's not an escort. I'm to treat her like a gentleman and take her out on a date. Not to worry, Nancy knows what I like and everything is arranged. I'm to stay at the same hotel and bring the most embarrassing panties I can find with me as well as the little cage she'd gifted me on our last encounter. I'm arriving on Wednesday, have some business on Thursday, and her friend Phraew will meet me Friday at 4:00. Nancy tells me that her friend Phraew is 21 years old and very beautiful, sweet, and innocent and that everything will be a genuine date until the phrase ``Elephant Dick" is spoken. I'm intrigued, but I know that Nancy will have some fun plans.

I get to the hotel on Wednesday afternoon and check into my room, tired. As instructed, I take a nice long shower, jerk off, and cage myself, I text Nancy to let her know, and she quickly replies "Eat your mess, keys on the fridge, and OBEY" I eat my mess, wondering what the hell I've gotten myself into this time, in a moment of post-nut clarity.

There's a knock on the door, I secure a towel around my waist and go to open the door, and our old friend Fong, the doorman, greets me with a BIG grin. "Invite me in, Mr. Bitch. Nancy says hello"

I immediately respond "Please Mr. Fong, come in, Sir!" and he obliges, closing the door behind him.

"Drop the towel, Bitch" I comply and Fong looks me up and down, unzipping his fly "Suck me, Bitch. Nancy said to tell you I clean." My head spinning, I begin licking and sucking on his soft, uncut penis which quickly grows to about 5.5 inches. I'm working up and down, trying to get the full length in my mouth when Fong grabs my head and pulls me hard onto his pulsing cock, flooding my mouth with his hot salty cum.

Holy shit, did that just happen? Nancy had made me suck cock before, but with a condom, this was a new level of humiliation and degradation. I loved it!

Fong steps back and orders me to stand. As I stood he gave me a solid kick in the nuts, crumpling me onto the floor

As I lay on the floor, Fong walked over to the fridge and took the keys. With a wry laugh, he told me the keys will find me on Friday.

I replied "Thank You, Mr. Fong!" thinking he was done with me and would be leaving.

What, no tip, Mr. Bitch? After the great welcome I gave you?

I groaned, grabbed 500 THB, and knelt before him begging him to accept it as a token of my gratitude. He snatched it up, patted my head, and left without another word.

Great, here I was in Bangkok, stressed, tired, horny, and locked for the next 2 days! I was in heaven!!

I grabbed dinner and had an early night, not much else I could do, was there?

The next day the meetings went well, but the cage was a constant reminder of what I couldn't do, and what would be coming on Friday! Such sweet torture, but I didn't have any choice but to wait it out!

Friday morning I got a text from Nancy "Put on your panties, and dress for a date with a NICE girl. Call her Kuhn Phraew, and show her what a good man you are. She knows where to take you, be nice, be good, and behave. Give her flowers, Bitch!"

At 4:00 I get a call from the lobby, telling me that I have a visitor. I grab the flowers, and run down to the lobby, excited to meet Phraew.

How can I describe Phraew? She was a picture of beauty and innocence, wearing her University uniform (Starched white blouse, knee-length dark blue skirt, etc.) a stunning young lady! I hand her the flowers, introduce myself, and ask what's the plan?

Phraew takes me to go see a movie (Barbie, fittingly) and I get us a love seat, it even reclines and we lay back, hold hands, and cuddle through the movie. After the movie, we go to a hot-pot restaurant and enjoy some great noodle soup that we make ourselves at the table. It was sweet, and Phraew and I were talking, laughing, and having a lot of fun! I could easily see myself falling in love with her, and she seemed to genuinely like me too, looking up at me with her big brown eyes. This could get dangerous!

After dinner, Phraew hailed a Tuk-Tuk and gave him an address, and off we went into the muggy night, zipping through traffic, until we pulled up to a nice-looking apartment building, and paid the driver 200 THB for the ride.

Still holding hands, we enter the building and go to the 8th floor, Phraew looks around, spots the letter, takes me to apartment H, and rings the bell.

A beautiful lady comes to the door, about 25, with long black hair, and a great curvy body...absolute sex bomb! She waves us into her living room with a big smile.

As she closes the door she looks at Phraew and says something to Phraew in Thai, then turns to me and repeats "As I told her, my name is Cindy. you are a loser that has been pretending to be a man, but you are not a man, you are a sissy." With a big smile "Elephant Dick, STRIP!"

Phraew is looking confused as I quickly undress, but stifles a laugh when she sees my bright pink panties with little white hearts all over them! Cindy talks to Phraew again "What man would wear panties? Pink Panties? On a date with a pretty young girl like you? Drop your panties, Bitch!"

As I drop my panties, and my little pink cage shows, both Cindy and Phraew start laughing. "See, it's not even a man, it has a little cage, it can't even get hard!"

I'm turning beet red, as these two beautiful ladies laugh at me, mock me, and verbally destroy me. My cock is straining painfully at the cage, trying to find a way to prove the words wrong, but it can not.

Cindy begins interrogating me: Are you gay?

No Ma'am, I'm straight. I like women.

Do you like Phraew?

Yes, she's amazing, we've had a wonderful evening.

And you are not gay?

No Ma'am, I am totally straight.

So you've never sucked a dick?

Ummm, OK, Yes, Ma'am, I've sucked a dick.

A dick?

Sorry Ma'am, 2 dicks Ma'am.

With a condom?

One Ma'am, one without, Ma'am.

Phraew's face is frozen in disbelief--partly shocked and partly finding this hilarious!

Did you swallow the cum?

Yes, Ma'am.

When?

Wednesday, Ma'am.

Did it excite you?

Yes Ma'am.

Show me!

Cindy pulls up her skirt and out pops a dick?!?! What? Cindy's a ladyboy?

I know what to do, I drop to my knees and begin sucking on her soft dick. This dick was VERY different from the others I'd sucked. Soft it was about 5 inches. As I sucked it grew, and must have grown to about 8 inches, and thick. I began sucking and licking her, glancing over to see Phraew laughing at me!

"I can't believe I thought THAT was a man. You know, I was going to sleep with him tonight! I was just doing Nancy a favor to show her friend a good time, but he was so sweet and nice, that I was thinking about spending the night! Can you IMAGINE?"

I continued sucking Cindy when I heard her say "Do you want me to cum in its mouth or its ass?

Phraew laughed "He's already tasted cum, let him feel like a real woman!"

Cindy pushed me off "Doggy style, BITCH!"

I got into position and heard Cindy explain "A warm ass is MUCH more fun to fuck" and SMACKI I felt a paddle swat hard onto my ass cheeks.

Holy hell! That hurt! Cindy was strong. "50 from me or 30 from each of us, your choice Bitch"

Please Miss Cindy, and Miss Phraew, may I have 30 from each of you, please?

Cindy laughed, and she and Phraew talked for a minute or so in Thai. Phraew took the paddle and said "This is for lying to me about being a man! You are NOT a man!

Phraew laid into me, and I could tell she was going as hard as she could, and was being coached and encouraged by Cindy. As she finished her 30, Cindy said "OK, now let me show you how to REALLY do it" and began an assault on my already sore cheeks that brought me to the very limits of what I could endure. As I was about to call for mercy, she said "OK, 30!"

Cindy grabbed a condom and slid it on, squirted some lube on my hole, and started working her cock into my asshole. It hurt at first, but once she got in, it actually started to feel good. She pounded in and out, occasionally clawing at my sore ass-cheeks with her long sharp fingernails. I looked up to see Phraew laughing at me.

Cindy said to Phraew "Give him a foot to kiss, I know he'll love that!" Phraew looked at me with disgust and put one of her feet under my face, and I began licking and kissing, worshiping the feet of this young girl who had been so sweet to me all night!

I felt Cindy's pace quicken, and her cock began to pulse and twitch in my ass as she dumped her load in me. As she softened, she pulled out, and sat down on her chair, leaving me on all fours face down worshipping Phraew's foot.

Cindy asked, "Do you want to see something REALLY funny and disgusting, Phraew?"

Phraew laughed and said "What could be worse than this? Sure. Yes."

Cindy picked something off the table and dangled it in front of my face "Your keys, Bitch. You can have them if you remove my dirty condom with your mouth and chew it like gum for 5 minutes"

I looked at Phraew and the shock on her face, as I crawled over to Cindy and began sucking and tugging at the shitty brown condom pulling it off her flaccid cock. Once it was off, I began chewing, with the taste of cum and my own shit mixing in my mouth, and Cindy had clearly dumped a HUGE load in that condom!

After what felt like an eternity of chewing and listening to the two of them laugh at and discuss me, Cindy said "Time's up, go spit that disgusting thing into the toilet!"

When I returned Cindy tossed me my keys "Jerk it now, Bitch. Show Phraew what a total loser you are!"

I quickly started jerking myself off, thumb and two fingers. The two of them laughed and after a few minutes I spurted a big load of my own onto the floor, the excitement of the day and 2 days of being caged combined to make it the biggest orgasm I've ever experienced! I collapsed onto the floor, spent.

Then Phraew said in her sweet, almost musical voice "Now lick that puddle up" and began giggling. Humiliated, defeated, and exhausted, I did as I was told.

Cindy told me to get dressed and handed me a Chang beer. We sat and relaxed for a few minutes, and I HAD to try! "Kuhn Phraew, I had a wonderful evening with you today, it was great spending time with you and getting to know you. Do you think I could see you again, please?

Phraew laughed "Oh my Buddha no! I would NEVER be with a disgusting loser like you! Look at me! I date MEN. Men don't wear panties. Men don't have their cocks caged. Men don't suck cocks or get fucked in the ass! You're a pathetic sissy, and I can't imagine any woman would ever want to spend time with you. Better you stay with Cindy, and suck her cock!"

Cindy laughed and said something in Thai to Phraew. Phraew got up and went to the bathroom, returning with a full glass of yellow liquid "Here sissy, drink my pee. It's the closest you'll ever get to MY pussy!"

She watched me drink it down, laughed again, said something to Cindy, and left.

Cindy said "She doesn't want to see you. Give her 5 minutes. Then you can leave, or you can suck my cock again. Your choice."

I left an hour later.

Best $800 I've ever spent.