Humiliated via Text Message Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll down the window. Tie the blindfold on and then put your chin on the doorframe with your mouth open. I will come over and feed you my cock, you will thank me, then I will take the blindfold off. Do you understand?"

I texted back "yes."

As I was gathering up Jim's necktie, he texted again, "Do better than just yes or the deal is off"

I had no more time for games so I wrote back:

"I will open my mouth for your big cock. I will give you a blow job and then thank you, sir." My pride had been totally eroded and I was desperate to just suck the guy's penis and get my answers.

"Good girl, go ahead."

I rolled down the window and wrapped the tie around my eyes. I had trouble tying it without it falling down. My hands were shaking and my heart was pounding. After what seemed like 5 attempts, I finally got it on snugly. I couldn't see anything but a glint of light under my right eye.

I felt for the door frame and lowered my chin on it. I opened my mouth and let my tongue fall out. I waited and listened. I thought I heard a branch crack, but all I felt was wind on my face. I could hear the cars and trucks passing by on the avenue behind the trees. I waited patiently anticipating what I would feel first. I didn't know if he would touch me with his hands or just put it right in my mouth with no fanfare. I could feel the cool air blowing in the window and I was hypersensitive to every little sound.

Time passed very slowly, and I don't know how long I stayed like that. I started to wonder if he stood me up and I thought about taking off the blindfold. I wanted to wait until he was close, and then decide if I would peek at his face or just stick to our deal. He could still send Jim any of what I sent him, so I thought for the first time that I might actually just do it. What did I have to lose at this point? I had this debate in my head for a long time and gradually realized my chin was getting sore.

I heard my phone ding. Then it dinged again and again. I figured it was him, but it could also be my sister. Maybe something happened with the kids? No, she wouldn't text, she would call. It was him. I turned back into the car and massaged my sore chin while lifting the blindfold to see.

When I opened my messages, I saw a video of me getting out of the car topless and jogging to the back. I saw pictures from the other side of the car where my mouth was. Close up pictures. I looked like an idiot. So pathetic it turned my stomach. I was just hanging my mouth out hoping with all my might that he would let me just suck him. I know he wasn't right in front of me, but even if he zoomed he had to be close because my face was so clear in the pictures.

I don't know what came over me, but I got out of the car and ran into the wooded area asking if he was there. I didn't see anyone, but I could only see so far. I was scared, but I knew if I did what he wanted there was no reason for him to hurt me. I started yelling "Look, I promise you I will suck your dick! I promise! Just please come here and let me see you. I'll do a good job. I promise!"

I heard my desperate words echo off the back of the building and knew he was gone.

I managed to keep my eyes dry all the way into the car but I broke down and cried as soon as I was back in.

I tried one last time to convince him on text and basically begged him. I have been vanilla and boring my whole life, but on that night, I was begging a tormentor. I was a married woman and I was begging a stranger to suck his dick.

It took me a while to calm down and I waited in vain for him to respond.

I waited for almost 20 minutes and accepted that he wasn't going to come. He wasn't going to reveal himself to me. I had humiliated myself for nothing.

I got my shirt out of the trunk and started the car home, feeling defeated. When I got back to my empty house I texted my sister that I got caught up on work and asked if I could meet them for breakfast the next morning. She was happy for me, but I must have had a bottle and half of wine before I felt calm enough to rest on the couch.

As I laid there, I wanted to delete all his messages and block him again. I felt like he wouldn't text me again but I needed to regain some sense of control. Before I deleted them, I watched them and listened to them all. I am ashamed to admit this, but I kind of had an anger-masturbation session. I don't know if I wanted to punish myself for being so dumb or just experience some sort of release. Either way it was quick but powerful and I fell asleep half naked on the couch. When I woke up I deleted everything and blocked his number. It was a small victory but it's all I had.

It's been over a year and I haven't heard from him or been really tempted to contact him again. I have worked on handling my anxiety and Jim has been a big help. This was truly the craziest experience of my life and it feels good to finally finish the story I started writing down that next morning before breakfast at my sister's house.

12