Humiliation Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed wet to start with but after a few minutes I could feel her getting wetter and with a sudden movement of her body her clit was lowered to my mouth which I began flicking with my tongue and trying different motions to please her. I took what seemed like a risk by sucking her clit into my mouth with a tight grip and licking rapidly.

Not knowing how sensitive she was I awaited a reaction, but she moaned so I kept hold of it for a minute or two which produced a few more moans.

She then suddenly pushed my head back to the floor which was a little relief for my neck, but I was worried I had done something wrong. She then announced that she needed a short break as she didn't want to cum yet and she sat on my face dropping all her weight on me and edged her pussy right up to my nose so I could breath her in.

Breathing wasn't easy as her arse and main weight was over my mouth, but it was exciting to feel her on me. Again, I wished I could see her, but the blindfold was fit for purpose.

Knowing her arsehole was right above my mouth and that last time I rimmed her I wasn't actually instructed I took another risk probed up with tongue and immediately hit her ring. I felt a sudden tension in her body which immediately relaxed and made her ring more accessible. After a few minutes of probing her tight hole she lifted off my chest and turned around over my face as if in a 69 position but there was little chance of that happening.

She put her pussy back to my mouth to carry on with her now wet ring occasionally brushing my nose. I used all my effort and enthusiasm to please her and after a short while her moans were returning and getting more frequent when suddenly, I felt her hands clamp down on my chest and grab.

I knew she was close so lifted my head to get closer to her and apply more force on her clit. I found a sweet spot and was instructed to stay there and before long she was again spasming on my tongue. I knew she had cum but couldn't resist another lick which seemed to send her sensitivity through the roof as she lifted up away and then with quite some force back down to my face sending my head back to the floor with a bang. She came right down with me and remained still with her ring pressed firmly against my nose.

After a minute or so she then straightened up her body on top of me putting more weight and pressure on my face. My nose was firmly at her ring whilst my mouth tried to inhale oxygen through her wet pussy. I could sense her heavy breathing settling and after a few minutes she lifted herself up and stepped away from me.

I remained in position when she broke the silence by stating "you know it's funny. In all the years I've known you we must have hugged 4 times. You're always awkward hanging back when we all say goodbye and hug. Yet you've just had your tongue up my arsehole." I felt my cheeks go red and knew if she was facing me, she would have seen this. If she was looking at me it was the first time I was glad of the blindfold as I felt a burning humiliation.

There was then a silence for a few moments and I could sense that she was putting her knickers back on. She then announced "that was actually pretty good. I wish I still smoked now. Oh, you could have been my ashtray." I was intrigued how she was constantly thinking of new ways to use and humiliate me. "You would have eaten the ash and the cigarette butt, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Goddess Claire" was my stock response and she quickly returned with an authoritative voice "too fucking right you would and you would be lucky to do so. I might have to buy some for our special occasions. In fact, what am I thinking? You buy me some for next time."

I made a mental note but was also thinking how last time she came she went all quiet, cute and rested but this time she didn't seem that way and she didn't seem done with me. She told me to take my blindfold off "for a bit" which confirmed that there would be more to follow today.

I removed the blind fold to find her stood over me staring straight into my refocusing eyes. "How did I taste?" was asked of me in a stern voice. "Amazing Goddess Claire" was my answer which actually seemed to draw a little smile for a brief second. I was then told to pour her another drink as she headed back to her chair.

As I passed her a drink she said "I was a bit too tipsy last time we were done here so I made a sandwich today. And as I am so nice to you, I made you one too. Go and fetch them through now. Mine is in the fridge and yours is on the side next to the sink."

I wandered through and opened the fridge to see a nice-looking sandwich packed with salad and cheese which was on a plate and wrapped in cling film. I then went to the sink to see a sandwich that didn't seem to have anything in it and had been left out uncovered. I prodded at it and the bread was purposely hard. I opened it up to see the thinnest scraping of butter and one token slice of cheese that covered around a third of the bread.

I picked it up and took both sandwiches through and set them down on the table. I was asked which sandwich I would like and pointed to the stale sandwich which was clearly the only answer to give. I then uncovered Goddess Claire's sandwich and handed it to her. I then kneeled and when she nodded permission, I grabbed my sandwich. I took a bite which was tasteless and very dry. At the same time, I was watching Goddess Claire biting into her lovely fresh sandwich.

My struggle was noticed and once she had swallowed her current bite, she took a drink and then swallowed it. "Is yours a little dry?" she asked sarcastically knowing it was. "Pass it me" she said as she started to suck spit into her mouth from her cheeks. She did this for about ten seconds then opened the bread proceeded to spit all over my sandwich. She then ran her tongue over her teeth and gums to collect more spit and bits of her chewed food and again spat on my sandwich.

She put the bread back together and with a smile said "there you go." I thanked her and returned to eating it. Although it was gross and humiliating it did make it easier to chew. We remained in silence until we had finished barring a few noises of pleasure to show how nice her sandwich was. She then sat back and ignored me for a while which I found harder than anything as I felt awkward and like I was intruding. I think she knew and enjoyed this.

She then broke the silence by telling me to go fetch the towel I brought, put the blindfold back on and lie down with the towel under my head. Once I had done this, she announced what was in store for me. "I have had a drink to wash my dinner down and I think you need one. I will be honest it was a turn on watching you drink my piss last time. It was quite mean making you have it stale though, so I am going to allow you a fresh drink to wash down that sandwich properly.

For the second time today, I heard her undressing and then positioning herself over me. She came down again with her knees to the side of my head and her ass on my upper chest before lifting and positioning herself over me.

She adjusted the towel a little before firing the warning "none of my piss best not end up on my floor." I nodded and opened my mouth and awaited her nectar. A small trickle hit my mouth and the side of my mouth with a little running down my cheek and then neck. With a little adjustment she then let go and a fuller stream hit my mouth and started to fill it quickly. I was shocked how warm it was and attempted a few swallows whilst keeping my mouth wide open which I couldn't do.

Worried my mouth was almost full I panicked a little and lifted, closed my mouth and swallowed before opening it as quickly as I could. Piss had my mouth and again run down my face. By the time my mouth was back open she had halted her stream and with me having no idea what was to come she slapped me with such force I was in utter shock.

"I don't appreciate having to stop for you to fucking catch up" she said before adding it's a good job my towel was in place. She then told me to open and resumed pissing in my mouth. It wasn't as forceful as previously and I was praying it would stop before my mouth couldn't hold any more.

Luckily it did slow and with just a few small final trickles I felt she was done. I was about to swallow it down when she told me to keep it in my mouth until she said. She sat herself back for a few moments whilst I lie there with my mouth almost full of bitter piss. I then heard her do a snort and then felt her spit land in my pooled mouth. She repeated this and then tugged the top of my blindfold down a bit. She was looking me straight in the eyes when she issued the instruction "swallow" whilst not breaking her fixed stare.

I did as I was told whilst feeling completely worthless and truth be told quite intimidated. Again, this was someone I had known for years and found her to be a little lacking confidence if anything, yet she was staring at me in the eyes whilst ordering me to swallow her piss and spit.

Despite all this, I knew my hardon was raging in my jeans. As soon as I swallowed, she broke the stare to check my mouth and then with a smile returned to my eyes and said "well done" before pulling the blind fold back up.

I was a little gutted that despite a brief period with vision I still hadn't been able to see her body as she was sat back on my chest and it was clear I was to just look at her eyes. I lie there tasting her while I could hear her shuffling back to being fully dressed.

The blind fold was again pulled down as she announced "I think that will do today. I enjoyed trying some new things and it's given me some ideas for some new games. Now get your shirt on and fuck off." It wasn't the send-off I would hope for as I put my shirt on and headed for the door. I got to the kitchen door and opened it before hearing the words "face me." I instantly knew she was going to send me out with spit on my face again and as soon as I had turned a large glob of spit landed on my right cheek.

She came closer whilst gesturing with her mouth that another load was to come but I felt her grab my cock firmly for just a split second. She then put her hand in my jean pocket, and I was raging for her to touch me. Instead she pulled her hand out quickly and put the condom from earlier in my mouth.

"I want you to chew that all the way home," she said before spitting for a final time in my face which was a little more scattered. I then turned and the door was promptly shut behind me. I set off walking feeling disgusting, used, a little sore but turned on and infatuated.

12