Hung Alessia's MILF Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Hung MILFs and man meet Vegas at Art Gallery.
2.8k words
4.59
3.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers

I spent a week of absolute extreme erotic ecstasy with Stan. I used his throat and ass multiple times a day. He also fucked and fisted my ass as well. It is a week of total decadence debauchery and depravity.

In the late afternoon, Stan and I decide to visit a local art exhibit so we can get out together. We both love art. The artist is a Canadian transsexual woman from Mexico named Francine.

(From Alessia's Point of View)

Stan and I enter the exhibit holding hands. I wear a red sundress with red high heel thong sandal mules. Stan is adorned in a blue polo and khaki pants. We enjoy most of Francine's acrylic paintings. I examine and evaluate every one of her creative paintings in the gallery. Their bold strokes and unique exaggerated perspectives appeal to the imagination. Initially the gallery is somewhat crowded. As we complete our lengthy tour of the exhibit most of the visitors leave.

We find one impressionistic painting that catches our attention. It is a nude painting of a statuesque voluptuous transexual woman with a very large penis. It is signed with the initials ED and is obviously not one of Francine's paintings. I feel horny and pull Stan into a deep French kiss.

A tall beautiful woman with red hair and sporting glasses looks at us as we break our kiss. She looks very similar to the woman in the painting. She is an attractive appealing alluring mature seductress. She is about six feet in height with a well- toned body somewhat thicker and more voluptuous than mine. I estimate she is about 160 pounds. Her freckled figure is barely covered in a white low- cut dress. Her gorgeous arms and legs are incredibly well muscled and toned. Her lovely pretty feet are entirely exposed in flat erotic white thong sandals with ankle straps.

She smiles at me temptingly as our eyes meet. I pull Stan toward her so we can talk.

"Hello. I hope you admire my work as much as you do each other." She says with a smirk.

"Yes, we do on both counts. So, you are Francine?" I say as I look at her charming face.

"Yes. In the flesh. I noticed you lovers kissing and it made me jealous." She remarks with a chuckle. She grasps our hands in hers. "What are your names?" She asks.

"I am Stan, this is my girlfriend Alessia. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. Your art is so remarkable. Would you like to join us later to quench your jealousy? " Stan inquires.

"Dinner would be nice. What did you mean by finally?" Francine asks.

"We are fans of your art work. Alessia has followed your work for several years."

"Well, I would be delighted to join you, but only with your lovely ladies' approval." Francine replies.

"Of course, I consent to a tryst with someone as gorgeous as you Francine. We are looking for another enchanting woman to spend the night with." I comment.

"You hardly know me and you invite me to fuck you? Francine asks.

"I saw you looking at me. Your gaze of carnal lust is very apparent." I reply.

"Alessia, you are checking me out as well." She replies as her gaze looks over her glasses at me with intense thirst in her blue eyes. "I saw you looking at the nude painting near the stairwell. That is a portrait of me that I commissioned about five years ago by an artist friend of mine." We are both somewhat stunned and regard her exotic exceptional body as we grapple with the fantasy of our well- hung host.

In our deserted corner of the gallery, Alessia grasps Francine's hand and slides it under her dress.

"I am also a transexual woman." Alessia says as she looks into Francine's eyes.

"Alessia, I recognize you from some of your porn videos." Francine says as her hand grasps my semi-erect penis and smiles with approval. She embraces me and kisses me deeply as my cock is stimulated by her hand into a full erection.

"I love big cocks to play with, yours rivals mine." Francine whispers as she locks the side doors so we can have some privacy.

Francine gets on the PA system and announces, "The gallery is closing in five minutes please make your way to the main entrance. Thank you for your visit and your purchases."

We wait as the few remaining visitors make their way out of the gallery. The galleria manager passes the keys to Francine and asks her to lock up.

Francine locks the entrance door and strides over to us. Stan embraces me as she joins us.

She kisses me once again and tugs off her panties with a free hand. Her massive erection tents up in her white semi-transparent dress. I drop to the balls of my sandal clad feet and squat before Francine. She raises her dress and her enormous profuse penis sways freely for my inspection. Her immense testicles dangle obscenely low in her slack scrotum. Her genitals are completely smooth shaven and hairless.

"Your gigantic cock is glorious Francine." I say as my lips tightly envelope her pointed steely hard glans. I devour about six inches of her prominent python as I gaze up into her ravenous eyes. She adjusts her eyeglasses on top of her forehead as she scrutinizes my oral ingestion of her organ.

"That is so hot Alessia. Your eyes are bulging out as you attempt to deep throat me." Francine says.

"Wow! I think Francine's cock might be bigger than yours Alessia." Stan says as he undresses.

I spit out her cock and stand up. "Let us get these clothes off and we will compare our cocks." I declare.

We pull off all of our clothing in seconds. I hold my eight- inch erection alongside her lengthy stiff cock. Her hand clutches both of our thick stiff pulsing organs together. My penis has a larger glans and is thicker than hers around the base. Her middle girth is broader than mine. Francine's phallus is about half an inch lengthier than mine.

"I beat you by a smidgin Alessia. Looks like maybe half an inch. Your slightly thicker than me however."

I resume my position before her. "I guess since you are the winner, I get to swallow this beast." I tickle Francine's low hanging testicles with my fingernails as her steely length slithers further down my wet dripping throat. My lips tighten around the base of her impressive imposing erection.

"That is amazing Alessia. You deep throated me with such ease." She says as I gag down her entire eight and a half inches of thick bloated penis.

I rapidly thrust my head forward as I swallow down her abundantly veined vast erection balls deep on each down stroke.

"Thats it! Deep throat that big cock! Choke on that dick! Hold it down deep in your throat. I love your soft silky- smooth throat!" Francine growls as her eyes examine my passionate devoted fervent fanatical fellatio.

"Get over next to Alessia, Stan. I want you to worship my cock as well."

I spit out her huge immense penis and hold it in my hand around her prominent girth. Stan moves his head forward and gobbles on Francine's rigid glans with his lips. I move my hand and lightly tug on her enormous extensive low hanging testicles. She grunts and squirms as I vigorously jerk her balls with my fingers in her loose scrotum.

"That feels amazing Alessia. Tickle my balls with your fingernails. OK, let's all get more comfortable and go upstairs." She commands.

Stan spits out her length and stands up. I grasp Francine's hand with mine and Stan gathers up all of our clothing.

"There is a large apartment above the gallery. There is a bedroom and shower in there as well." Francine says.

(From Francine's Point of View)

I walk ahead of Alessia up the stairs. My enormous low hanging orbs dangle in their sack as I climb the stairs. I look over my shoulder at her and catch Alessia examining my testicles. I stop mid-way up the stairs and spread my legs wide and bend over at the waist. She grasps my substantial testicles with her fingertips and gently pulls on them as she ogles my tight wrinkled anus.

"You better let me go or we will never make it upstairs." I demand.

She releases my balls as we arrive on top of the stairs. I open the door as Francine and Stan follow me in.

"Climb on the bed Alessia. I want to taste your body. Get on your knees and put that pretty ass in the air!" I order.

Alessia arranges her body on my bed and lowers her chest to the divan with her legs spread widely apart. She points her toes and closes her eyes in nervous anticipation. After a few seconds I position myself behind her on all fours. I place my hands on her hips as I prepare to tongue her ass hole. I look at the mirror on the wall and observe her hard muscular thin body in contrast to my curvaceous form. She looks at the mirror as well and motions for Stan to join us.

"Eat my ass, Francine!"

My silky steely stiff tongue rapidly circles her exquisite wrinkled ass hole. I am totally turned on by performing anilingus on her as my penis grows abundantly erect once again. My wet mouth and tongue feast on her vulnerable sphincter. I push and probe her anal cavity with the tip of my tongue.

Without warning Stan positions his body bellow mine. I raise my pelvis slightly so he has access to my cock. I feel his breath on the glans of my pulsating penis. I point my sandaled toes in anticipation. I grunt in pleasure as Stan swallows most of my stiff length. My tongue probes her loose anus as Stan attempts to deep throat my entire girth and length.

I break off my worship of Alessia's ass. "Stan, deep throat my cock!"

I return to pleasure Alessia. She lifts her impressive flaccid penis backwards in her hand.

"Francine, suck my cock!" Alessia screams in ecstasy.

I engulf her entire flaccid length to her testicles. In seconds Alessia is rock hard and my mouth is packed with her thick erection.

Alessia groans and squeals in pleasure as I deep throat her big cock down to her balls.

"This position is awkward for the three of us. Let me get on my back so I can watch." Alessia comments.

I raise up and Alessia raises a leg over Stan and rolls onto her back. Stan stands up and walks to the other side of the room.

"Where are you going Stan?" Alessia asks.

"I am going to get my phone so I can record you two." He replies.

"Francine, get your mouth on my cock!"

Alessia is flat on her back as I position myself between her legs. I look in her brown eyes as I swallow most of her enormous erect penis down my mouth and throat. She gently holds the sides of my head with her hands as I engulf the last inch of her length. I rapidly thrust my head downward as I engulf her balls deep on each plunge. After several intense minutes of extreme deep throat fellatio, I guzzle the length of her steely rigid erection totally into my esophagus. I clamp my lips around the base of her vast girth as I gaze into her eyes.

"Do you love my big dick, Francine?"

I mumble yes with my mouth stuffed full of her big erect penis.

"That is so hot Francine! You look so sexy sucking her big dick." Stan remarks as he films our erotic exchange.

I un-swallow her penis and sit up. "Alessia, would you like to 69 with me?"

"Yes, I would fancy that. I want you on top. I relish a good throat fucking as I get sucked off." She responds.

"A hot 69 would be popular on any porn site. Francine, we will get you to sign a release after we are finished filming." Stan remarks.

I stand up and turn around and stratal Alessia's head with my knees and lower my body until my big dick is near her mouth. I gobble down her length deep into my gullet. Alessia's hands clutch my hips as I offer my colossal cock for her to consume. I deep throat her as I feel her thick lips engulf most of my pulsing python. Her fingers clasp my heavy low hanging testicles as I thrust with my hips driving my big penis entirely into her esophagus.

Stan films us from several angles revealing our colossal cocks submerged in each other's throats. Due to my prolonged oral assault on Alessia's heavily veined sword she grunts with pleasure. Her fellatio of my organ is paused as she holds my length in her throat as her orgasm hits. Alessia's fingers pull on my testicles as her penis explodes in a violent vicious orgasm.

I engulf her entire immense length as my throat is inundated by several hot shots of thick hot semen. Alessia's spits out my cock and screams in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Swallow me! Suck my big dick! " She shrieks as she holds her stiff pulsing length deep in my gullet. I use my throat to milk the last drops of her thick semen. I ingest every dribble of her salty thick seed.

After Alessia's orgasm, I stand up and grasp Alessia by her long hair. I bend down and kiss her wet mouth with my semen coated lips and mouth. After a few minutes of a stimulating sensual kiss, I retrieve a huge twelve- inch dildo vibrator from a nearby table. I secure a small bottle of lube as well.

Stan is jerking off as he watches us prepare the next scene for his video recording.

"Get up Alessia. It is my turn to cum." I order.

I hand her the dildo and lube as she stands up. I lay on my back on the bed with my legs spread widely apart in the air.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass while you suck my cock."

"Wow! This is a huge dildo, Francine. I love a good ass fucking as well. The girth on this monster is thicker than my wrist."

"Get to work on my ass, Alessia. Stan be a dear and make sure you do a good job filming us." I command.

Alessia lubes up the huge veined rubber cock and slowly slides it about 9 inches into my slick slimy anus. My large erection goes flaccid as she deliberately probes my ass. After a few minutes she pushes the entire thick length into my loosened rectum.

"It is very impressive, Francine that you can take something this large in your ass. Maybe I will use my fist on you after we get you loosened up."

She leans forward and swallows my entire flaccid penis. One of her hands massages my swollen testicles as her intense cock sucking guzzles my thickening length. In a matter of seconds my enormous erection is gagging her throat. Alessia pulls out the huge dildo from my gaping anus. She immediately slides four of her fingers into my anal cavern.

"That's it, deep throat that big girl cock!" I scream in pleasure.

Alessia is relentless with her simultaneous synchronized assault on my hungry hole and my volatile pulsing python. In a few moments she has her entire hand elbow deep in my clenching rectum. My prostate is triggering a small eruption of pre-cum into her gullet.

"This is so hot! I can't film anymore. I am putting my phone on this stand. I am going to join you guys." Stan remarks.

He squats behind Alessia and sinks his thick stiff penis into her gaping loose anus. Stan thrusts rapidly into her rectum balls deep. She grunts with pleasure and chokes on my length gagging her throat.

Her head plunges downward on my big stiff organ as her throat ingests my entire extent in her esophagus. Alessia twists her wrist in my rectum while her head bobs with velocity violence and vigor. I feel intense gratification as my glans strokes the back of her throat. I lock my gaze onto her bulging cock-choked eyes as my orgasm nears.

Stan lifts up one of my thong sandal clad feet and sucks three of my small toes into his mouth as he violently sodomizes Alessia with his thick erection. My muscles in my legs convulse as I feel my orgasm approach as my breathing becomes rapid. She pulls her arm out of my colon as my enormous large pulsing penis convulses in her throat.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Suck that cock! Swallow me down! All the way! I scream as I shoot six or seven profuse bolts of thick hot semen down her throat. Stan pulls out of Alessia's ass and positions himself near my gaping anus. He buries his tongue tip in my ass as Alessia nurses on my stiff sputtering cock.

After a few minutes we all agree to take a shower to get cleaned up. We all agree to spend the week end together.

mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers