Hung is Back in Town Pt. 06

Story Info
Stephen catches Jennifer with Veronica.
2.4k words
4.09
12.1k
9

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

Veronica didn't answer any of Stephen's calls for the rest of the week. He sent her dozens of texts. They all stayed on "read" status.

The rescheduled date of Stephen's couple shoot rolled around and there was still no sign of Veronica. Once again the photographer threw a fit. The rest of the crew stood around grumbling as Stephen stood on the white sheet in his underwear feeling like a fool.

"They're really mad," said Tonto. "I don't think I can get them to reschedule this time. Where the hell is Veronica?"

"I know exactly where she is," said Stephen. "Stall for an hour. I'll go get her."

"An hour's a pretty tall order, I'll probably have to blow somebody..." Tonto didn't sound that upset at the prospect.

Fifteen minutes later, Stephen was pulling up outside Veronica's apartment building. He still had a key to Veronica's old apartment.

He could hear the sounds of Veronica's moans from halfway down the hall.

"Yes, fuck me! Oh God! OHH GWAD!" Veronica screamed at the top of her lungs. He heard the rhythmic sound of the bed bashing into the wall. "GOD YOU'RE SO BIG SO BIG SO BIIIIIIG!" she screamed.

Stephen's hand hovered over the door handle. Did he really want to see this, his fiance, the love of his life, getting the shit fucked out of her by some giant freak?

He remembered how huge the "dildo" had been that nearly drowned him in cum. He tried to imagine something that huge fitting into Veronica.

Veronica screamed again, a full-throated cry of absolute pleasure. She'd never made sounds like that with him.

He opened the door and immediately recoiled from the smell.

"Phew!" he waved his hand in front of his face.

The air was thick and humid with the smell of B.O. and sex. Cum splatters covered the walls and furniture. The upholstery of the couch was soaked with jizz and thick puddles had pooled in the cushions. The breakfast table was completely frosted in jizz except for a bare spot shaped like the imprint of Veronica's ass.

Someone groaned next to Stephen and he was startled to see a bloated Chinese-food delivery girl laying catatonic on the floor. Her belly was the size of a beach ball and her gaped snatch gushed thick semen into a spreading puddle on the floor. Two pizza delivery girls in the same condition lay twitching on their faces side by side in front of the TV. There was still uneaten pizza on their bare asscheeks. Jennifer had obviously used them as combination TV trays and fucktoys.

Veronica's screams and moans were deafening. The hammering impact of the bed against the wall felt like it would shake the whole building down.

He peeked around the corner, trembling with fear at what he would see.

Jennifer's long golden hair streamed down her broad, muscular back as she drove her cock over and over into Veronica. The bulge of her huge member distended Veronica's stomach, stretching all the way up between her tits. Her huge balls looked as big and heavy as bowling balls, somehow even larger than when he'd seen them at the club. They swelled fat and heavy with potent seed. The huge nuts spanked Veronica's ass red as Jennifer slammed Stephen's fiance's pussy with a dick the size of a battering ram.

"I'm gonna cum!" howled Jennifer. Her fat, heavy nuts scrunched up against her shaft and she blew a load like a fire hydrant of jizz into Veronica's overstretched pussy.

Stephen watched in horror as Veronica's formerly-tight belly rose and rose and rose, swelling up like a water balloon. Gallons of cum slopped onto the floor and splashed against Jennifer's shins. Veronica howled in mingled pain and delight as her uterus expanded, overflowing with Jennifer's potent seed.

Stephen started screaming.

"Oh! Stephen!" Jennifer blushed and she looked ashamed. "I-I'm sorry you had to find out this way..."

There was a loud sucking, slurping sound as Jennifer started to pull her massive cock out of his fiance. The woman'd dick was so big she actually had to take a couple steps back to extract the full length of the ungodly cock. Veronica's labia stretched wide, wider, impossibly wide as if she was giving birth and finally Jennifer's honeydew-sized purple cockhead emerged from Veronica's pussy with a wet POP!

Veronica moaned as another orgasm shook her body. Her long toes curled and a torrent of steamy girlchowder gushed out from Veronica's gaping, quivering snatch. Jennifer grunted and her massive cock unleashed another deluge of spunk that covered Veronica's torso, smothering her huge belly in an inch of frosting.

Jennifer turned toward Stephen. Her cock swung around like the barrel of a cannon and pointed directly at him.

"Let me get cleaned up," she said.

Stephen screamed again and ran out of the apartment.

He didn't bother waiting for the elevator, he dashed down four flights of stairs, practically falling head over heels down the third floor.

He sprinted out of the building to the sidewalk and jumped in his car, fumbling for his keys. He found he was laughing hysterically and crying at the same time.

"Come on, come on!" His shaking hands wouldn't let him plug the keys into the ignition.

Finally he got his car started and turned to pull out of the parking space.

VRMMMMMM! His car wouldn't move! He checked that he was in the right gear and gunned the engine. His tires squealed on the asphalt but he still didn't move.

Suddenly he felt his car tilting forward, the trunk was rising high in the air.

He looked in the rear view mirror and saw Jennifer lifting up the back of his car with one hand! She'd thrown on a XXXL t-shirt that barely came down to the top of her golden pubes. Her monster cock swung between her knees, still fat and slimy with cum.

"Stephen, we need to talk," said Jennifer.

"Jesus!" screamed Stephen. He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door. He fell out onto the asphalt and took off running down the street.

Jennifer dropped his car and chased after him. She closed the gap in a few long bounds and picked him up by his collar.

"Stephen, will you just listen?" she asked, dangling him at eye-level. She was only six inches taller than him so she didn't have to lift him high.

He kicked her right in the balls.

Jennifer dropped him immediately and doubled over on the ground, clutching her huge nuts.

"Why did you do that?" she groaned.

"You wanna know why?" he shouted. "You fucked my fiance!" He aimed a kick square at her belly and struck out with all his strength.

It was like kicking a brick wall. He might have broken his toes. He fell over clutching his foot.

Jennifer grabbed him by the ankle and lifted him up upside down.

"Like I said, we need to talk," she told him.

A crowd started to gather and stare at the six foot six amazon with a giant cock dangling a man by his ankle in the middle of the street. Several people took out their phones to take pictures.

"Hey isn't that the guy from the cum prank video?" asked somebody.

"Isn't that the dick from the cum prank video?" asked somebody else.

Jennifer realized she was standing out in public with her cock and balls swinging around her knees and she felt very self-conscious.

"Inside," she said, hurriedly. "We need to talk inside."

***

Stephen sat at the table with a package of frozen peas tied to his ankle with a rubber band. Jennifer pressed an icepack to her poor, bruised balls.

"I can't believe you two, fighting like that," said Veronica huffily as she tended to their injuries. Stephen's fiance was still blown up like a beach ball. Her fat, round belly lifted her huge tits practically up to her chin. Her belly bounced and wobbled as she moved, and she had to stuff a two-liter soda bottle up her snatch to keep the cum from draining out all over the floor.

"She started it," huffed Stephen.

"You kicked her in the balls!" exclaimed Veronica.

"She fucked my fiance!" shouted Stephen. "Ex-fiance, by the way!"

Veronica looked hurt. "How could you say that? You're breaking up with me?"

"I just saw you getting your guts rearranged by some... elephantiasis dick monster!" yelled Stephen.

Jennifer raised her hand. "Actually elephantiasis doesn't have anything to do with dick size it--"

"Shut up, freak!" snapped Stephen.

Tears welled up in Jennifer's eyes and she stood up to leave. Her huge cock caught on the table as she stood, nearly flipping it over. Veronica had to gently ease her back down into her seat.

"Stephen, will you just hear her out! She needs our help!" snapped Veronica angrily.

"Jennifer, why don't you start with explaining why you came back to town?" asked Veronica.

"Well, it's embarrassing to admit this," said Jennifer. "But I have a little problem controlling my sex drive."

"You don't say," said Stephen.

"Be nice," scolded Veronica.

Stephen rolled his eyes.

"You see, you might have noticed my body is a little... different," said Jennifer. "I've always had a big dick. When I was eighteen years old, my dick was nine and a half inches long."

"I remember that," said Veronica, looking wistful. "I thought you were so huge back then. It's amazing how much you've grown!"

"My dick has grown two inches a year every year since graduation." Jennifer held out her dick and frowned at it. "Now it's thirty inches long! I'm still growing, too and the pace hasn't slowed down. By this time next year it will probably be thirty two inches long!"

Against his will, Stephen felt his dick getting hard at the thought of Jennifer's anaconda getting even bigger than it already was.

"I keep getting stronger, too," said Jennifer. "Even though I've never even set foot in a gym, my muscles just keep growing more powerful." She flexed her arms, showing off her huge biceps.

Stephen remembered how easily she'd lifted him up by his collar. Shit, she'd lifted his entire car with one hand! She had huge muscles but not really that much bigger than a normal bodybuilder. She was dozens of times stronger than she looked, and she looked crazy strong.

"But what really grew out of control was my libido," Jennifer continued. "When I was going for my first doctorate I was mostly able to restrain myself because I was so engrossed in my studies, but studying human sexuality just gets me so hot!"

She squirmed in her seat and squirted a glob of precum that splattered across Stephen's shins.

"Things got out of control," she said. "I've fucked my way through all the students, faculty and staff at my university! There's no one left to supervise my studies!"

"Have you tried therapy? Medication?" asked Stephen.

Jennifer looked downcast. "Medication doesn't seem to affect me at all. I had a therapist but..."

"Let me guess, you fucked her?" said Stephen.

Jennifer nodded, blushing. "She's still in a coma. The doctors say she's locked in a continual orgasm that's too intense for her brain to process. That uh... happens sometimes when I fuck someone."

Veronica squealed and shuddered. The two-liter bottle popped out of her snatch and she gushed gallons of hot cum onto the floor.

"E-excuse me," she said. "I'll go get a mop."

"So why are you telling me all this?" asked Stephen.

"I moved here for a fresh start, but I need your help!" said Jennifer. "I need to break out of my old habits."

"What am I supposed to do?" asked Stephen.

"Stephen, I always looked up to you. You were handsome and popular, and Veronica tells me that even though you could have any woman you want, you've always been loyal to her."

"Too bad she hasn't been loyal to me." Stephen looked over at Veronica. She was mopping up the huge puddle of jizz her stretched-out cunt had just dumped onto the kitchen floor. Her belly was still visibly distended from the load of cum Jennifer dumped inside her.

"Stephen, how could you say that!" said Veronica, throwing down the mop. "My time with Jennifer has only made me appreciate you even more!"

She rushed over and threw her arms around him. Her huge tits pressed into his shoulder, while the bulge of her cum-stuffed belly pressed on his back.

"Veronica loves you very much," said Jennifer. "She talks about you all the time!"

"What in between the times you're rearranging her guts?" said Stephen. His face was getting hot. Picturing them together made his dick hard and he hated it.

"You knew I was a size queen when we started dating!" said Veronica. She ran her hand along the length of Stephen's growing bulge. "How can you expect me to resist such an incredible cock? But my heart still belongs to you!"

"Veronica has agreed to be the only girl I fuck while I work on controlling my urges. She's told me how loyal you are, I need you to be there so I don't get tempted to fuck all the time," said Jennifer.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" asked Stephen.

"I need someone I can hang out with as a friend and do nonsexual things so I can change my habits," said Jennifer.

"And all the while you'll be fucking my fiance?" asked Stephen.

"She needs an outlet for her urges, Stephen! I'm helping her become a bigg--er, better person!" said Veronica. She burped up a mouthful of jizz.

"Why does it have to be Veronica?" demanded Stephen. "Why not one of these bimbos?"

He gestured at the semi-conscious delivery girls scattered all over the apartment.

"Look at them, Stephen," said Veronica. "They can't handle a dick like Jennifer's!"

"Veronica's the only girl I've ever fucked who stayed conscious afterward," said Jennifer. "Every other girl just goes into an orgasm coma. Sometimes for months!"

"So what do you say, Stephen? Will you help Jennifer beat her addiction?" Veronica batted her long eyelashes at Stephen and squeezed her huge tits together in his face.

Jennifer also made a kissy face and leaned forward to show off her even bigger, bouncier tits.

Stephen thought about it.

"Hmm, how about fuck off you psycho bitch." Stephen pushed himself away from the table so hard the chair fell over behind him.

"Stephen! How dare you!" yelled Veronica.

"Fuck you too, bitch!" Stephen flipped the bird at her. "We're done. Enjoy getting deep-dicked by miss freak over here. I hope she splits your whore ass in half!"

Stephen slammed the door behind him and stormed out of the apartment. While he'd been up talking to Jennifer, the city had towed his car because Jennifer had set it back down halfway onto the sidewalk, so he had to catch a cab home.

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers