Hung is Back in Town Pt. 05

Story Info
Stephen's plan backfires.
2.4k words
4.22
8.9k
6

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers

The group that showed up outside the club was huge. Allie brought a couple friends from the cheerleading squad, Chet and Taylor brought dates, even LBD was there with his entourage!

"Hey, LBD, how was the concert?" asked Stephen.

"You know me, I crushed it," said LBD. He had Monique and Shandra with him again, along with a new girl. She had long dreads that hung down to her huge ass, and she wore gigantic hoop earrings.

"This is Trina, my stylist," said LBD.

"You look much better than in your viral video," said Trina.

"What viral video?" asked Allie, coming up to stand next to Stephen.

"Stephen got pranked last night!" said Trina. She fished her phone out of her purse and started scrolling.

"Maybe later, Trina." Stephen hooked Allie by the elbow and dragged her away before she could see Stephen get humiliated.

"You look just as good as ever," said Allie. "And your muscles have really filled out as well."

Stephen had to admit Allie looked better than she did in high school. Motherhood had filled her tits and ass out, but her waist was still narrow and her tummy was as flat as ever. She obviously kept in shape.

"I hear he's been filling out in all sorts of places," said Kelly, one of the other cheerleaders. Her eyes drifted down to Stephen's crotch. He'd dressed in tight jeans that night to show off his bulge. He was already drawing quite a bit of attention from both the ladies and the guys.

Chet and Taylor were snickering about something at the back of the line. Stephen rolled his eyes. They'd probably watched the video again. It didn't matter, though. After tonight, nobody would be talking about that video.

Jennifer and Veronica showed up late, as usual. Jennifer looked a lot better this time. They must have gone shopping for a dress that fit. The elastic dress still hugged Jennifer's every muscle and curve, but at least it didn;t look like she was going to rip out of it any second.

Allie stared over the top of her sunglasses at Jennifer. "Holy shit, you weren't kidding about the 'roids!" she exclaimed.

"Right?" said Stephen.

"Oh I hate everything about this tall bitch," said Allie. "And those tits! My gawd! They're bigger than her head!"

"She thinks she's all that," said Stephen.

"I'm gonna make this bitch cry," said Allie. She shouldered her handbag and sashayed over to Jennifer, her huge butt swayed hypnotically as she went.

"Jennifer, it's so great to see you again!" said Allie. "And there's so much of you to see!"

"Oh! Hey, Allie!" said Jennifer. 'It's been a while."

"Too long. Speaking of 'too long,' I didn't even know the Big and Tall store sold dresses!" said Allie. "I like your boots, too! What are those, a mens' size sixteen?"

"S-size fourteen," said Jennifer. She looked a little flustered.

Veronica came up to Stephen.

"What's that bitch Allie doing here?" Veronica asked. She'd never liked Allie, and hated her even more for being one of Stephen's exes.

"I thought it would be nice for Jennifer and Allie to reconnect," said Stephen, innocently.

"Man I'd like to connect with Allie," said LBD. "She's got a phat ass for a white girl!"

LBD's dates laughed and he slapped their asses till they shook like gelatin.

"Allie made Jennifer's life miserable, why would Jennifer want to reconnect with her?" asked Veronica.

"Jennifer, remember when I was voted Prom Queen, and you were voted 'Prom Queef?'" Allie laughed.

"It wasn't an official vote!" said Jennifer, angrily.

"Relax, Jenny, it's all in good fun!" said Allie. "We're going to be best friends, just like in high school!"

The bouncer unhooked the velvet rope for LBD and Stephen's group followed him in.

"Hey, Stephen, maybe you should go try out the glory holes," said Chet.

"Yeah, I bet you could score some real hot action there tonight." Taylor snickered.

Meatheads.

"Whatever you two clowns are planning, forget it," said Stephen.

Taylor's date came up and put a hand on his shoulder.

"If you go to the glory hole, I'll suck your dick," she said. The girl had the eyes of a temptress. She was the same girl that had sucked his dick two nights ago, so she might actually do it, but more likely Taylor had put her up to it.

"Maybe later," he told her.

She looked back over her shoulder at Taylor, who shrugged.

Allie was still twisting the knife in Jennifer's side, reminding her of all the humiliating moments from high school.

"This girl wore the same gross sports bra to gym class for a week straight!" said Allie. "Do you remember?"

"I only had one sports bra back then," said Jennifer, defensively.

"And she never wanted to change in the girls' locker room," said Allie. "Do you remember she had a note from her doctor that said she could get changed in the P.E. teacher's office? We all thought she must have some embarrassing deformity!"

"There's actually a good reason for that," said Veronica, coming to Jennifer's rescue.

"Oh?" Allie was all ears. "Do tell."

"Jennifer, you should show her," said Veronica.

"I don't know if I should..." Jennifer rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"Oh do show me!" said Allie. "It'll be fun!"

Veronica gave Jennifer's big butt a push toward the bathroom. Allie and the other cheerleaders followed eagerly. The sharks had caught the scent of blood.

"Any second Jennifer is gonna come rushing out of the bathroom in tears," said Stephen.

"Hey, Steph, I just saw a hot girl go into the men's room. I bet she's hoping some hung stud will use the glory hole!" said Chet.

"Fuck off, Chet, I can see the dildo in your coat pocket!" snapped Stephen.

He went back to sit on the couch next to LBD and his entourage. Trina leaned over and put her head on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't feel embarrassed about that prank video," said Trina. "Everyone knows it was a fake dick, but they also all saw yo' dick."

She reached out and put a hand on Stephen's bulge.

"Hey watch out, my man Steph here is engaged to that bitch with the big tiddies," said LBD.

"Engaged? So you're saying he's not married," said Trina. "That means he's free game!"

LBD scoffed and leaned back into the arms of Shandra and Monique.

"Trust me, son," said Trina. "With a dick like this, you don't got nuthin' to feel self-conscious about."

Stephen felt a little better. He had a huge dick, and he was engaged. Veronica wouldn't let him down. Once Jennifer was out of the picture, she'd come crawling back to him. He ordered a drink and sat down facing the ladies' room.

Two hours later and he'd given up on waiting for Jennifer to come out. Had he missed her? Was there a back way out of the ladies' room?

Maybe Jennifer had been so humiliated, she'd crawled out the bathroom window rather than show her face in the club again. Stephen smiled and took another drink.

"Man, this place is a sausage-fest," complained Taylor, looking around at the complete lack of women hanging around.

Stephen hadn't realized it because he'd been so preoccupied with fantasizing about Allie bullying Jennifer, but every woman in the club seemed to have disappeared. Even the girls that had come in with LBD were gone!

"LBD, where'd your bitches go?" asked Stephen.

"They went to use the bathroom," answered LBD.

"They've been gone a while," said Stephen.

"Bitches be like that sometimes," said LBD.

After drinking a steady stream of beer the whole night, Stephen had to use the bathroom himself. He was sunk so deep in the couch it took him a couple tries to get up. Moving around woke his bladder up and he realized just how urgently he needed to pee.

As he passed the door to the ladies' room, he heard the unmistakable sound of loud and messy orgasm coming from inside. Someone was getting the shit fucked out of them. He thought he recognized the sound of Taylor's girlfriend. Stephen laughed inwardly at Taylor's girl cheating on him. What a pathetic loser. At least Stephen had Veronica on lockdown.

He pushed open the door to the men's room with his shoulder and looked around. The glory hole stalls were unoccupied. He checked them just in case, as if he were hiding from assassins and not just Chet and Taylor's dumb pranks.

He picked the middle urinal and cut loose.

Most men usually picked an end urinal so there'd be a buffer between them and the next man to show up, but Stephen enjoyed the dominant position. He always stood well back from the bowl, too, so that every dude that came in got an eyeful of his superior dick.

"Oh yeah," Stephen leaned back, relishing the sensation of relief.

The door creaked open and the bass beat of the music outside momentarily got louder. Stephen did his best to look nonchalant, but his calm facade shattered when he saw who it was that just walked in.

"Jennifer?" he exclaimed.

The towering, muscular girl filled the entire doorway. Her long, blonde hair spilled down over the curvature of her enormous tits like a golden waterfall.

"Hi, you don't mind if I use the men's room, do you?" she asked. "The ladies' room is a bit of a mess."

"Uh, knock yourself out," said Stephen.

He expected her to go and sit down in one of the stalls. Instead, she came and stood right next to him at the neighboring urinal!

"Uhh," said Stephen.

Jennifer hiked up her dress and pulled down her compression shorts.

Flop! A pair of huge balls and a massive dick the size of his arm spilled out over the waistband of Jennifer's shorts! She was swinging more dick completely flaccid than he did rock hard!

Worse, Stephen recognized that dick. That was the fake dick that had jizzed all over him and humiliated him the night before! Was this another elaborate prank? Was Jennifer wearing a strap on?

PSHHHHHHHHH! Jennifer's stream was so powerful it splashed back in Stephen's face and he had to stop staring to wipe piss out of his eyes. She held her dick with both hands, one at the base and one just behind the fat, apple-sized head. Even with her hands nearly a foot apart, there was still a little bit of slack between them.

"There's nothing like having a big pee, is there?" asked Jennifer. She had to use two fingers to peel back the loose folds of foreskin covering the head of her fat cock.

Stephen was too stunned to speak.

"By the way," she said, raising her voice to talk over the sound of her piss hitting the porcelain. "I owe you an apology for last night. I guess I was a little backed up and squirted some precum on you by accident."

"P-precum?" stammered Stephen.

How could that have been precum? That stuff had been thicker than yogurt!

"You have a big dick, you know how it gets," said Jennifer.

Stephen had stopped peeing almost thirty seconds ago but Jennifer was still going strong, that inhuman cock of hers just blasting away.

Another image flashed into his mind. Veronica sitting up like a dog with her mouth open and overflowing with jizz. Jennifer's reflection in the background.

He felt lightheaded.

He zipped up his pants and stumbled out of the bathroom, not bothering to wash his hands.

"Surprise!" yelled Chet. He aimed a big dildo at Stephen's chest while Taylor pressed down on a plunger. White shampoo squirted out all over Stephen's front.

The two bros laughed and high-fived each other.

"Out of my way you assholes!" shouted Stephen.

He shoved Chet and Taylor roughly aside and barged into the ladies' room.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed.

The smell hit his nostrils like a brick wall. The ladies' room was a cum swamp. Every surface was splattered with copious amounts of thick, creamy baby batter.

All the women who'd gone missing from the club were there, stacked one on top of the other, bloated bodies lying in heaps or leaning up against the wall.

Chet and Taylor looked in over Stephen's shoulders.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Chet. "What the fuck happened here?"

Girls of every shape, size and color squirmed and moaned. Their bellies bulged like balloons, stuffed to overflowing with seed. Most of them were so full of jizz they looked pregnant. Stephen remembered all the 'pregnant' women getting off the bus ahead of Jennifer.

"No, no no!" said Stephen, shaking his head.

Somebody moaned nearby and Stephen turned to look. He realized to his horror that it was Allie!

The queen bitch was bloated up to twice the size of any other girl in the room. Her clothes had been ripped off her body and hung in tatteres around her slime-coated shoulders. Her pussy and asshole gaped like tunnels, twin storm drains gushing cum in waterfalls. She burped up a quart of jizz and smiled stupidly as she shuddered with aftershocks.

"Deandra, noooo!" screamed Taylor, wading through the spunk-soaked bodies and kneeling down in the ankle-deep layer of jizz to be next to his girlfriend. She hiccuped and a bubble of sperm popped on his face.

Monique and Shandra were stacked up one on top of the other in one of the stalls. Trina was sitting up on the counter, draining her gaped snatch into one of the sinks. The bowl of the sink had overflowed and cum ran down onto the floor in thick ropes and piled up like pancake batter.

Stephen threw open each of the stall doors, searching among the ruined, cum-comatose girls for any sign of Veronica.

Veronica wasn't there, but he did find one of her shoes half-buried in the spunk.

"Veronica?" Stephen ran out into the club. He saw a flash of Veronica's dress disappearing between a pair of dancing bodies, heading toward the exit. He pushed and shoved his way across the dancefloor to pursue her.

He burst out of the club and onto the sidewalk just in time to see Veronica getting into a cab with a tall, muscular blonde.

Jennifer!

Stephen dropped to his knees, still clutching the cum-filled shoe, a cuckold Prince Charming sobbing outside the royal ball.

dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers