Hungry for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't stop her outburst. It was cute how she worried about me while she was still far too horny for her own good. "Don't worry, I'm still coming home with you. That's your nice bonus after all, isn't it?"

"It totally it." Trix pulled me into a quick kiss. "But my nice bonus looks kinda like she's all fucked out."

"I'm never all fucked out. And in the worst case we'll find another way you can use me. I heard you needed a carpet cleaner."

"You're so stupid," she said and she looked so adorable that it was impossible not to kiss her. So I did.

By the time we got to Trix's apartment I was still sore, but I'd recovered enough that I could walk normal again. We were also horny as fuck.

It didn't help that Trix had decorated her bedroom with tons of her drawings and paintings. Wherever you looked you had scantily clad woman fighting tentacle monsters. Most of these tentacle monsters were more Lovecraft than hentai, but still.

Not that I had much time to look at the pictures. I threw my clothes into the corner as soon as we entered. They were sexy, but not exactly comfortable and I wasn't gonna need them anymore. Trix had barely taken her top off when I already pinned her against the wall with another kiss.

Most of my partners had been perfectly fine to surrender themselves to the pleasures I gave them. Not so Trix. She grabbed me by the shoulders and one forceful twist later it was me against the wall.

Her breasts weren't all that special, but she had rock hard nipples that poked into my own squishy boobs. I needed to find out what sounds she made when I sunk my teeth into them.

Trix had other plans. I'd barely bent down when she grabbed my by the chin and held me up. Two of her fingers slipped deep into my mouth. "You promised to take care of me. Still up for it?"

I moaned my confirmation, my tongue wrapped around her fingers, sucking them like the slut I was.

"I noticed that there aren't any videos of you eating out another girl. Why's that?"

She didn't remove her fingers to let me answer. If I hadn't been soaked already, that power move would've done it.

"It's because I'm too good. They can't handle it," I tried to say, more or less successfully.

It wasn't even that far from the truth, but she couldn't know that so she took it as another sexy joke.

"I can handle it. Would be a shame to waste that hot mouth of yours."

She finger-fucked me until I drooled all over her hand. I couldn't control myself anymore. My body humped her leg all on its own.

Trix reached down. She giggled when she found how wet I was. "You're still this needy after everything Missy did do you? You're a bit of a slut, aren't you?"

She smiled as she said it, showing me that she didn't mean it. Not that I cared. I wanted her to mean it.

"Then maybe you need to treat me like one," I mumbled through her fingers.

The grin she had when I said that! That delicious, devilish grin.

"Maybe I should." She pulled her hand back, paying no mind how that made my drool splash onto both of your tits. "On the bed! Now!"

It wasn't even a command. A violent push sent me almost flying into the bed. If it hadn't been build from massive wood, I'd have totally destroyed it when I crashed onto the mattress.

Trix got out of her hot pants. Not that it took her long, but I wasn't gonna sit there idly for even a second. I spread my legs and stroked my sloppy cunt right in front of her. "Don't make me wait. I need someone to take care of me."

She grabbed my wrists and slammed them into the mattress, to both sides of my head. "You're such a horny slut."

"What you're gonna do about it?" I hooked my toes into her panties and pulled down. She actually had a patch of carpet down there. A fluffy pillow of the same dirty blond. So she either was a natural or very dedicated in her dye job.

"I'm gonna show you your place, that's what I'm gonna do."

She let me go long enough to slip out of her panties and get something from the cupboard. A violet Hitachi wand.

"If you already got such a thing, what do you need me for?"

"That's not for me." Trix plugged it in and gave it quick test. For a moment the delicious humming of far too powerful vibrations filled the room. "I just figured that you wouldn't be satisfied with less."

She crawled onto the bed and straddled my face, kneeling on both my arms so I couldn't do anything when she shoved her pussy onto me.

"You know what you've got to do."

As if she'd even need to force me. Her pussy was still sticky from the time she'd taken care of herself. She couldn't have stopped me from eating her out if she'd tried.

"And to make sure you don't get bored." She crushed my clit under the wand and switched it on. "Don't expect any mercy until you get me off."

I've often wondered what mad genius invented these things and if they were even made for humans. In the right hands they were terrifying weapons and I've seen many women reduced to slobbering messes by them. Especially if you used them as brutally as Trix did. You can't handle these crazy strong vibrations drilling into your most sensitive places. It's far too much pleasure and there's no way to get away and you know that you can't hold back. You'll explode and that will only make it so much worse, but you can't do anything about it. If there was a hell that all the naughty sex addicts get sent do, I hoped it looked like this.

I'd barely lapped up all of Trix's juices when the first orgasm ripped through me. One of the perks of having an extra sexual body. And Trix made true of her threat. She didn't stop her assault. The wand kept tearing into my spasming clit and made me ride out that orgasm for what must've been several minutes. I might've been a creature of sex, but even I could do nothing but moan and scream when I was cumming this hard.

And it didn't stop there. Trix didn't care that my body needed to relax for a moment, or that after such a glorious climax my pussy was so sensitive that every touch was almost painful. Just the opposite.

"You should get going. It's only gonna get worse from there."

The glee she had in her voice! Time to show her that she wasn't all that high and mighty. If she wanted to play rough, I could do the same.

A few fun facts about the tongue of a succubus: Most of the time it looks like a normal human one, so we don't blow our cover, but in its unleashed form it's more like a tentacle than tongue. A slimy, flexible tentacle full of tiny, almost invisible nubs. And if that's not enough, it covers itself with a low-key aphrodisiac. My tongue's such a force of pure sex, I've made several women come just from licking their nipples.

And now Trix felt the full power of this weapon of mass seduction against her pussy. I didn't care for secrecy. It wasn't as if she could see me anyway, buried under her like I was. And that adorable yelp when I licked over her pussy lips made the risk completely worth it.

"What the..." Her sentence died in a deep moan as I pushed all the way into her.

That was another perk of my real tongue: It wasn't just the perfect sex toy, I also had surround taste when I use it. I don't expect you to be able to imagine what that's like, but let me tell you: When I eat pussy, I get to know it inside and out. And if you have someone as tasty as Trix and she clenches around your tongue with her juice-covered walls, it's pure bliss. Nothing you've ever tasted compares to that.

No woman stood a chance when I tongue-fucked her and Trix was no exception. "Fuck, fuck, fuuuck..." Each fuck got louder and longer. They degenerated in a throaty moan and I knew I'd won.

Until she pinched my nipple and twisted. I'd managed to distract myself from the wand, but that sweet pain brought it all back and my body betrayed me. A second orgasm ripped through me and I lost all control. It was glorious. My nipple burned, my clit screamed and all the while I still swam in her lewd taste. And that triumphant gasp of hers, that she'd managed to push back her orgasm in the last moment.

I screamed my lungs out from all the pleasure. Some girls get scared by how loud I can be. Not so Trix. It only spurned her on more. She almost churned my pussy with her wand, trapped me in that sweet suffering until I finally stopped cumming and the suffering got a lot less sweet.

At that point I was completely lost in that sexy delirium where there's nothing but raw pleasure. The vibrations still drilled into my clit without mercy. I was sweating all over from how exhaustingly painful all that stimulation got and I was vaguely aware that I must've squirted at some point. Not that it mattered. Nothing mattered except eating her out again and get her to finish before she completely destroyed my pussy.

She was almost there. With each second I pushed into her she got louder, but that bitch deliberately held herself back to torture me and she had a fuckton of stamina. My own cunt already screamed that it was about to explode again. But I was gonna take her with me. She was only human, I couldn't lose to her. I closed my lips around her clit, sucked it with all my might, rubbed my tongue over it, did anything to show her who of the two of us was the incarnation of pleasure.

Finally she couldn't hold back anymore, but not before she tore another orgasm from my throbbing cunt. She got nearly as loud as I did when she exploded into my mouth. I immediately licked up her lovely juices, but it was nothing compared to the rush when her delicious life force hit me.

Imagine your favorite flavor of ice, but as a smooth liquid that fills you up, flows through every vein from your toes to your finger tips and makes you feel like the bloody Queen of the world. That's what life force feels like. And Trix's was especially potent. Her cheerful sexiness, her dominance, her irresistible attitude, everything that made her the perfect girl blended together in that rush of energy.

I should've put her under my spell, made her all mine. But for the first time in my life I didn't want to. Fuck the rules. I didn't want to have Trix under my control. I wanted her just the way she was. It was the worst possible moment for important decisions, still half delirious from three consecutive brutal orgasms and high on life force, but I swore myself that I'd make it work. I'd have a relationship with Trix. Not one of predator and prey. She was no prey. If anything, she was as much a predator as me.

When I came down from my high, Trix had collapsed on top of me. I couldn't blame her. She'd resisted the full assault of a succubus tongue for far too long. All that bottled up pleasure would knock anyone out when it finally exploded.

With a bit of help she turned around so she could face me. She looked completely gone, floating in her own little cloud of bliss.

"You made a real mess," she mumbled, that manic grin never leaving her lips.

"I think that's your fault."

"'t was too much fun." Her head dropped onto my chest. "We should change the sheets."

"Later." I pulled her a bit higher so I could kiss her. She kissed back, but slowly as if even lifting her tongue was too much work.

"You were great," I told her. "The best sex I ever had."

Even in her worn out state she still managed a little snort. "As if. Bet you say that to everyone."

"Of course I do. But with you I mean it."

"Sure." She slowly dragged her fingers over my cheek. "Just tell me that it's not a one night stand. That I get to keep you."

I turned my head and gave her finger tips a playful lick. With my human tongue, of course. "Sure you do. I'm your little slut now."

Trix giggled. "Yes you are," she mumbled, closed her eyes and that was the last thing I heard from her that night.

I carefully rolled her off me and onto the pillow. A quick glance confirmed that, yes, the bed sheets were a complete mess, but whatever. Trix needed her sleep and it wasn't like I wasn't used to sleeping in my own mess.

"Sweet dreams." I kissed her on the forehead. When a succubus wishes you sweet dreams, it's not just an empty phrase.

I woke up at around eight, according to the little clock on the cupboard. Rather early for me, but I still felt the aftermath of yesterday's energy rush, so it wasn't all that surprising.

Trix already stirred in her sleep. I bent over and kissed down her neck to wake her up fully.

"Hmm?" she murmured and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?"

"Time for some morning fun," I purred.

Trix looked at the clock and let her head drop back into the pillow. "Fuck, we didn't set an alarm."

"Why should we've set... oh." Right, lecture started at nine.

There was no need to panic. From Trix's flat it wasn't even half an hour to the university. Sure, I should've probably make a quick trip home beforehand to get something more appropriate to wear than my slutty pseudo-cosplay. Then again, I could always say that it was an artistic statement. Or I'd borrow something from Trix. Both was fine with me.

"Guess we've got to have breakfast in bed if we want to make it in time." I left it to my smirk to imply what kind of breakfast I preferred.

Trix didn't even notice. "I don't know, I'm not really feeling it today." She yawned. "Like, anything. I could just sleep for the rest of the day."

Right. Life force withdrawal. The other reason you should always put your food under your spell immediately.

Technically I could've still done it, but if I drained her twice in such a short time, she was bound to have a total crash later. I didn't want to fuck up the beginning of her semester. It wasn't her fault that her new girlfriend was a parasite. No, I'd have to make sure to get her going now and come up with a long time strategy later.

"Come on, sleep is for the weak! And we promised our monster expert that we'd be there." I jumped out of the bed to set a positive example.

"Right, there was something." Trix yawned again. "Or we could cuddle up again until midday or so. The first lecture can't be that important and we'll still make it to the one in the afternoon. Maybe."

That was evil. How could I be the voice of reason in this situation? Did she think I'd not rather stay in bed with her than do something actually productive?

If she'd suggested the same thing yesterday, there was no way I could've resisted. But seeing her tired and deflated like this, it was almost sad. Usually the spell masked the worst symptoms of the withdrawal. Well, at least until it got too bad and it was time to move on, that is. But in my infinite wisdom I'd thought it a good idea not to manipulate her like that. As if draining her life force was no manipulation. Does having a crush on someone always lead to such stupid decisions?

"No, we're good students and we won't slack off on the first day."

"Second day," Trix mumbled but at least she sat up.

"First day that counts." I took her hands and pulled her out of the bed.

Trix rubbed her eyes again. "Yeah, you're right. Don't know what came over me. Must've slept badly or something."

"Yeah, maybe." I bit my lip. "You're okay?"

"I guess. Just tired and a bit... meh. Hope a coffee fixes it."

She did feel a bit better after a coffee and by the time we got out of the tram and walked the last steps to the university, she was almost back to her old self. Before we entered, she pulled me aside and gave me a good, long kiss.

"That's for being such a good friend," she said. "I don't know what's gotten into me in the morning, but I would've totally thrown everything. Good thing at least one of us had some common sense left."

"Don't worry about it. We've all got bad days." I forced myself to smile. It would've been easier if she hadn't been this grateful. I'd only done the bare minimum to fix the damage I'd done, after all.

Trix took my hand and walked me to the lecture hall. I trotted along, lost in thought. I'd have to tell her in the evening when we were alone again. Like, everything, not just the rose-tinted version I usually told my girls when I had them under my spell. She deserved to know. And who knew, she was a smart girl, maybe she'd even figure something out. Some way we could make this work where I didn't have to turn her into a zombie.

"Hi! I already worried that you wouldn't show up." Alice's voice brought me back to reality.

"Yeah, we forgot to set an alarm and almost overslept," Trix said.

It was still five minutes to the start of the lecture, but most of the other students were already in the room. Alice didn't seem to be in a hurry to get in, though. The way she fidgeted around as she looked at as, there had to be something going on. I was glad for every distraction, so I latched on to it immediately.

"Before you ask, yeah, we kinda hooked up yesterday."

"I see. I mean, cool. You're cute together."

There was something else. She shouldn't have been this flustered just by seeing us holding hands. And every time her eyes wandered to me, they immediately darted into another direction. Could it be...

I took a closer look at her aura and grinned. She was still a virgin, but there were some clear traces of afterglow around her. Usually masturbating leaves only a very fleeting impression on the aura. She must've been really going at it, and not only last night. It was too fresh for that. And she had problems looking me in the face...

Now, of course there could've been another explanation, but the evidence was clear and it was worth to give my master detective skills a shot, if only to see her reaction.

"Could it be that you looked up my videos?"

For a moment Alice looked like she was suffocating. Bingo.

"How did..."

"Just a hunch."

Alice turned red. Like, completely. I'd made many girls blush, but it rarely extended half the way down her arms.

"I'm sorry, I was just... curious, I guess."

"No harm in being a little curious." I could've left it at that, but then again, where would've been the fun in that? "So, did you like it?"

"Come on, don't tease her. You know she liked it. She's got good taste after all. Right?"

Alice still looked like she was boiling over, but she managed a brave smile. "I guess I do."

We barely made it inside in time. I guessed Alice wasn't too unhappy that she had a good hour to think about what to say next. It might've been a tad cruel to put her on the spot like this, but if I'd learned anything, then that there's no better way to force people to open up a bit.

I forced myself to listen to the lecture, if only so my thoughts couldn't go in circles about how I should approach Trix later and how the conversation would go. The Prof didn't exactly make it easy. The course was about the history of art, which was boring enough in itself. Worse than that, it was another introduction, more or less one and a half hours of a table of contents of the course. Like, we knew what we were gonna do that semester. We'd downloaded that crappily edited pdf that called itself a script.

Somehow we made it through without falling asleep. I was especially proud of Trix. Guess the withdrawal must've been pretty much gone at this point. It'd only been the very first bite after all, so it shouldn't have been that hard to recover from.

The introduction to our applied arts seminar was at three in the afternoon, so we'd got a lot of time to kill. Alice asked us if we wanted to be left alone, but we weren't gonna have any of that. If we sent Alice away right after her confession, she'd feel like we ditched her for being a pervert, when in reality that was the best reason to keep her around.

Of course most of the seats and tables on the campus where already taken. We found a little table for ourselves in some ominous corner of the university that looked half like a utility shaft, but as far as we could tell there'd been no barrier to stop us from entering there, so whatever.