Hungry for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice still seemed uncomfortable about our earlier conversation, so that had to be dealt with right away.

"Just so you know, I really don't mind you watching my videos. Or having some quality me-time while watching them. That's what they're made for. It's always nice to know that I made people happy with my work."

"Okay." She didn't sound all that convinced. "I mean, I don't want things to be weird."

"Things are only as weird as you make them." I gave her a winning smile. "And if you think I'm judging you, just remember that I'm the person who took her girlfriend to the porn studio as a first date. You can judge me back as much as you want."

Alice laughed nervously. "You actually did that?"

"She actually did that." Trix sighed theatrically. "So yeah, if anything, I wouldn't be surprised if you flee from us because we're so weird."

"It's okay." Alice still seemed nervous, but at least her smile looked genuine. "You're weird in a cool way."

"Aren't we all?" said Trix. "And since we're already talking about weird stuff: You don't happen to have some of your pics on your phone? I really wanna see your work."

We spent the next couple of hours mostly on our phones, showing each other our pictures, with a little pause in the middle when Trix got up to get us some snacks.

Alice hadn't promised too much when she'd said that she found the weirdest creatures in all of mythology. She had wheels full of eyes, she had centaurs with mouths on their feet and a whole gallery of other beasts of this caliber, many of which with such a broken anatomy that I couldn't even start to describe what they looked like. The sex appeal of pretty much everything approached minus infinity, but not everything in life needed to be about sex to be cool. Controversial opinion, I know.

Alice in turn had a lot of fun with Trix's trashy battles and I entertained both of them with my gallery, including the results of my attempt at self-body-painting. I felt like it helped Alice to get more comfortable if I shared these intimate pics of me myself.

The time for the seminar came all too early. Not that the seminar itself was something to write home about. Another introduction. But at least in that course we'd get to actually do something and we were told to form groups of two to three for the coming projects, which was just perfect.

A bit less perfect was when we said goodbye to Alice and Trix asked me what my plans were for tonight. To be fair, I could've phrased it better than "Could I come home with you? There's something I need to tell you."

Trix immediately frowned. Yes, that sentence is poison, but it slips out so easily.

"You're not telling me that you want to break up I hope? Because my appartment seems like the worst possible place for that."

"No, nothing like that. There's just... something you should know about me. Something I don't wanna talk about in public."

"That's rich, coming from the person who tells everyone and their mother that she's a porn star. But I'm intrigued."

That was about the most positive attitude I could hope for, so I took it. On the way back we made a bit of small talk, but mostly we kept to ourselves. Trix was clearly itching to find out what I had to tell her. I guessed she thought I had some weird kink to confess or something.

She didn't beat around the bush at all. We were barely through the door when she already confronted me.

"So, what's that big secret of yours that the public mustn't know?"

Her grin was a bit shaky. Well, no reason to let her anxiety build up even more.

"I'm a succubus. Like, a real one. With magic and all that shit."

Usually when I tell people that, they're already under my spell, so they just accept it. Given that Trix didn't have that bonus, she reacted quite well.

"That so? I mean... you're pretty good in bed. I guess."

There we had that classic frown of a person who was starting to worry if she'd let a nut job into her home. Didn't worry me, though. I had more than enough proof to show her. This part of the conversation wasn't the one I worried about.

"Comes with the job," I said. "That and a few other things. Remember when you asked how my hair look so healthy when I dye them that often? Well, I can do this."

And just like that I was a redhead.

"Wow. I mean... wow."

Trix circled around me, her eyes glued to my hair. I guess she tried to see if this was a trick. Time to step it up a bit.

"Yeah, I can do pretty much anything I want with my hair."

I ran my fingers through it and a few seconds later I was a the perfect goth, one part of the head shaved off, the rest of the hair pitch-black with pink tips hanging over my face.

Trix stopped. A quick color change was something you could maybe fake somehow. This style she couldn't explain away that easily.

"Okay... that's kinda freaky."

"It gets better. In case you wondered why I could eat you out that well."

I opened my mouth and showed her my tongue. My real tongue. Not in its entirety, but a good ten centimeters of fluttering flesh are more than enough to make an impression.

You had to hand it to Trix: She didn't panic. The way she looked at my tongue seemed more like scientific interest than anything else. "Can I... touch it?"

I nodded. Trix poked at my tongue with her fingertip and I had to giggle. It was too precious.

After that first test didn't lead to disaster, she got a bit more daring and grabbed my tongue. I felt really weird, but with all the shit I dumped on her, I had to at least indulge her a bit.

"Amazing. It's real."

I wanted to go on with my explanation, but, fun fact: You can't talk when someone else holds your tongue. Or at least not in a way that anyone would understand. At least my garbled noises brought that point across. Trix apologized and let go.

"Thanks." I stretched my tongue. "Anyway, that's my secret, in a nutshell."

"I see." Trix sounded kinda spaced out. Couldn't blame her. The human brain had its own tricks to protect itself against too much weirdness.

"So... am I the first one you tell that? Or does everyone know? Like, the other porn stars? Or..." Her eyes widened. "Wait a moment! Are all of them succubi?"

"Nah, they're all human. Well, except for Lilly, she's also a succubus. That's also why there's no video with the both of us, if you ever wondered about that. Would feel too much like incest. Well, it would be incest, technically speaking. But anyway, all of them know. Oh yeah, and Fera is an incubus."

All that information had to overwhelm her, but I couldn't help myself. Chatting about this random trivia delayed the moment when we had to tackle the more serious issues.

"I think we should sit down." Trix walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it. I did the same and watched her get to terms with everything.

"So let me get this straight: I'm not the first own you tell this. Like, not at all. Everyone you ever slept with knows this, too, right? And all of your kind tell everyone? How doesn't the entire world know about you at this point?"

And so I told her about the spell, although for the moment I made it sound like the key to casting the spell was to sleep with someone. We'd get to the feeding part. Eventually. I couldn't delay it forever.

"So you can mind-control everyone you slept with? Wait a second!" Trix jumped up. "Are you controlling me right now?"

She wasn't screaming. Yet. But there wasn't much missing, either. High time to defuse the situation.

"No, I'm not. I can't control people. The spell only makes people more chill about things. So they don't freak out when I tell them what I am, for example. And I didn't even put you under the spell. Case and point: I told you what I am and you're freaking out."

"I'm not freaking out, okay?" Trix sat down again. She only did it to make a point, I guessed, because she fidgeted around so much, it would've been a lot less unnerving to watch if she'd just paced up and down. "I'm not freaking out. It's just a bit much to take in."

She took a deep breath. "So you didn't put that spell on me?"

"No."

"But you did it with all your other girlfriends?"

"Yes."

"But... why?" Trix did a short, nervous laugh. "Why do you bother? What makes me different?"

There we had it, the first big question of the evening. But I wasn't a bashful maiden. I could just say it outright and keep it cool.

"Yeah it could be that I kinda have a bit of a crush on you."

That's it, never before has anyone kept it this cool. Seriously, how do humans survive crushing on each other? That's a lethal dose of awkwardness and cringe right there.

"Wait, you're serious, right?" Trix looked as if she'd laugh any moment. I really hoped she wouldn't. I felt ridiculous enough as it was.

"Yeah..."

Trix stared at me for another couple of moments before she got up. "Okay, sorry, but I need a drink right now. You want one, too?"

"Sure."

I watched her walking off to the fridge, feeling kinda deflated. "I need alcohol" isn't exactly the optimal outcome for such a confession. Sure, I'd pushed a lot on Trix all at once, but still. Sitting there on the bed, alone, waiting for something to happen, it kinda made me feel like shit.

Trix spent a couple of minutes in the kitchen. More than should be necessary to pour two drinks. I wanted to join her, but that would've been pushy. She deserved a few moments to herself. Most likely she needed the time to figure out a nice way to turn me down.

Okay, now I really needed that drink myself. It was stupid to focus on the worst possible outcome like that and I knew it. Didn't mean that I could get it out of my head so easily. It shouldn't even have bothered me that much. I switched girlfriends at least every two weeks. It shouldn't have been a big deal if one didn't work out. But if one didn't work out, why did it have to be Trix?

When Trix finally returned with the drinks, I was a total wreck. She gave me a glass. Vodka Coke or something. Didn't matter, it had alcohol in it. It took all my willpower not to down it in one go.

"So, what do you say?" I knew that I came off far too eager, but I had to know.

"Well..." Trix took a long sip. She seemed more at easy than I was. "I guess it's a big compliment, having a succubus fall in love wit me. Means I must be doing something right."

My heart sank. "That sounds like there's a 'but' coming."

Trix sat down beside me again. "I don't know, you tell me. I mean, it's freaky as fuck, but whatever, I'd totally give it a shot. You're fun to have around and it's not like I'll get that chance again anytime soon."

Well, at least it wasn't an outright rejection. Still sounded more like I was just an adventure to her. Yes, it was hypocritical to complain about that, but it would've been so cute if she'd said that she also, kinda, maybe had a bit of a crush on me.

"However," she continued and that word set off all of my alarms again. "I have no idea how this works. Is there any catch? Do I sell my soul if I get together with you? Something like this? Anything I should know?"

And there we had it. The thing I'd been dreading to talk about for the entire evening, brought up at just the perfect timing when she was reconsidering if she even wanted to have me anyway.

"Yeah, I guess there's a catch." I sighed. Well, I'd have had to tell her at some point anyway. Better to get it out immediately and not gloss over it, or she'd be even more pissed when she found out eventually. "I... I kinda feed on the life force of the people I sleep with."

Trix gave me a skewed look and emptied her glass. "Come again?"

So I told her how every time I brought a human to orgasm, I automatically drained some of their life force. I also came clean about her slow morning being the aftermath of me feasting on her and also about how usually the spell covered up these side effects, at least for some time. She listened to it all and didn't throw me out immediately, which, I guess, was the best outcome I could've hoped for.

"Okay, that's seriously fucked up," Trix said when I'd finished. "I need more alcohol for this."

"Just bring the bottle."

She did indeed get the entire Vodka bottle and the Coke. There wasn't much Coke left, but the way Trix poured herself the next drink, she only used it as an artificial coloring agent anyway. Not that I went for a healthier Vodka to Coke ratio.

"So... just to be clear..." Trix took a big sip from her slightly colored Vodka. "You move in with a girl, suck her dry for a week or two and then you drop her. And it takes them months to recover. That's how you work?"

I didn't answer, just had another go at the alcohol myself. If you phrased it like this, it sounded pretty awful.

"How do you live with yourself?"

"Look." I sighed. Yes, it was fucked up, but some things in life just are like that. "I didn't choose it, okay? And I've got to eat. I mean, is everything you eat morally okay? And it's not like I kill people, I just drain them for some time. And in return they get the best sex of their lives, that has to count for something."

That came out a lot angrier than I'd intended to. Trix looked back into her glass. "Sorry if I struck a nerve. I'm just trying to wrap my head around everything, I guess."

"Can't really blame you."

Trix swirled her glass and watched the resulting alcohol vortex. "I guess you don't usually tell people this," she finally said. "What with the spell covering it up and all."

"Yeah, you're pretty much the first." And hopefully the last. I wouldn't survive having this conversation on a regular basis.

"So, what exactly was your plan? How this was going to work?"

I had to laugh. "You really think I had a plan? I've got no idea how this is supposed to work out. I just... I wanted to be honest with you. And I guess I hoped if I told you everything, you'd come up with something. It's stupid, I know." I took another sip before I could make even more of a fool of myself.

"I see." Another sip. "And I guess you need to eat again tonight?"

"Doesn't have to. It's not a problem if I don't eat for a couple of days."

Well, I usually started to get cranky after two or three days with no food and I'd never gone for an entire week, but that's mostly because I liked to spoil myself. There've been succubi who haven't starved after an entire month, but I didn't even want to imagine that. Usually your sanity cracked after two weeks, tops.

"So that means we don't have to come up with something right now? We've got a few days do think?"

She'd said 'we'. Maybe there was some hope after all. And if she really decided to give it a shot, that was more than worth it to go hungry for a bit.

"Absolutely. We've got a week, easy."

Okay, now I was really pushing it, but I needed her to say yes. And I was still pretty full from Jessica and the previous night, so it should've been doable.

"Well then." Trix downed the rest of her drink in one go. It was better not to think about how much Vodka that'd been in just about half an hour. "Guess I have a succubus girlfriend now."

"You do? I mean, you're serious? You still want me?"

Trix laughed and let herself fall back onto the bed. "Yeah, what the hell. You're hot and we only live once. We'll figure this out."

A lot of this might've been the alcohol speaking but I didn't care. She'd said yes, nothing else mattered. Future us could deal with the rest.

"You're the best!" I dropped down on top of her and shoved my tongue into her mouth. She tasted of barely anything but alcohol, but it wasn't like I'd been much better and I needed to show her how happy I was.

"You're pretty good yourself," she said when I let her breathe again. Yep, definitely the alcohol speaking. "But I think I liked you more when you were purple and pink."

It took me a few seconds to get what she was talking about. Turned out I never removed that silly goth haircut. One moment later I was the crazy art student again.

"Much better." Trix ran her fingers through my hair. "Anything else you can do? Sex powers I should know of?"

"A few." I gave her another quick kiss. "But maybe that can wait until the next time. You've got a lot to deal with already."

Trix smiled her naughty smile. "I can always deal with sex. Sure you don't have something you can show me? Something that helps me relax without sucking my soul?"

Well, if she asked like that. She certainly deserved a reward for taking it all so well.

"I might have something like that. You know, I can make people who are already into me horny."

Trix looked at me for a moment with slightly unfocused eyes. She snorted. "That's some big magic. I can do that, too. I just take off my clothes. Worked every time so far."

I didn't answer. Why talk about it when I could just show her how wrong she was? I sat up and showed her my empty hands. Proof that I wasn't touching her in any way. Then I sent a sharp spike of power into her. Just for a couple of seconds, but at this intensity it was more than enough.

Her fingers clenched around the bed sheets and her gasp was just adorable. I noticed that we'd never changed the sheets. Maybe it was for the better. We were about to soil them again anyway.

"What the... how did you do that?"

"I told you: Magic."

Trix licked her lips. "Can you do it again?"

Of course I could. Out of all my powers, that was probably my favorite one. It sounded so overly specific, almost useless. Unless you realized how versatile it really was. Mostly I used it to lure shy virgins out of their shells, low-key raising their arousal until they couldn't help themselves anymore. Or you could do what I was doing with Trix, short, intense impulses of pure lust. Not so stealthy in comparison, but going by the reactions, it had to be quiet something. And the restriction of the power: Totally irrelevant. I can make pretty much any girl with lesbian tendencies fantasize about me, with a bit of work on my looks, if need be. And those who were still not into me, why would I've wanted them anyway?

I made Trix taste a couple more spikes, until she squirmed under me. Was it wise to use so much magic when I'd just sworn to stay away from life force for a while? Nope. Was it hot as hell to watch her twist and turn and bite her lip as she tried to deal with these bangs of arousal? You bet.

"God, you really are something else." Trix got out of her clothes, which took her more tries than it should've. "Come on, don't just look at me. You can't fire me up like that and then not finish the job."

She grabbed her own breasts and squeezed them. It was more for my pleasure than hers. I knew that she'd much rather put her hands to work between her legs, on that sweet pussy that was almost shining pink from my magical assault.

"You were right. You also have the power to turn people on."

I couldn't let her stay the only one to be naked. My clothes were dealt with in an instant. It was a blessing and a curse that I didn't get drunk as easily as humans.

"Told you so." Trix pulled me down so I lay on top of her once again. "And now shut up and fuck me like the naughty hell spawn you are."

"What's in it for me?" The joy that Trix had decided to take me in, coupled with her writhing naked body, had kicked my sex drive back to where it belonged. Maybe this night I'd make her eat me out.

Trix frowned. "No soul sucking. I thought that was clear?"

My stomach churned. "I didn't mean it like that. Just wanted you to fuck me as well."

"Oh." She couldn't know how much of a low blow her mistrust had felt like, but at least she had the decency to look embarrassed about it. "Sorry."

"It's okay." I kissed her to show that I wasn't mad at her.

"But hey," she said. "I don't think I can get up without an accident anyway, so if you want to sit on my face, now's your chance."