Lois: My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Having fun at the lake.
3.4k words
4.38
4k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both my boyfriend and I loved camping and hiking, so about a year after we got married and bought a house in town, we bought a vacant lot adjacent to a mountain lake and a used camper to set up there. It was about two hours' drive from home, very rural, and our camp site was primitive with no electricity and no running water. There were only two cabins visible to us from our camp site. I loved going there as it was so peaceful and quiet, a real break from city life.

We met our neighbors, and they were very friendly. Boyd and Sharon owned the cabin closest to us and Mary and Pete were next door to them. Boyd and Sharon were both about fifteen years older to us.

My husband, Jim, owns a small business which was doing quite well. Unfortunately, Jim was very busy working and didn't have much time to spend at the lake. He often got tied up at work late into the evenings and sometimes had to work weekends too. But I loved the fresh air and started going over there for a night or two every week by myself. I had recently graduated from college but was having trouble finding a job, so I had a lot of free time on my hands.

On Wednesday, late afternoon I drove over to our camp site. I parked at our trailer and changed into a little bikini top and shorts as it was a warm. I walked down to the lake and was quite surprised to see Sharon and Mary out on Sharon's dock and they were both wearing bikini bottoms with no top. They saw me and motioned for me to come join them.

They asked me to sit and have a glass of wine with them. At first nothing was said about their state of dress but after a few minutes Sharon explained. She said her husband took her to France last year and encouraged her to take off her top on the beach. She enjoyed showing off and noticed her husband paid a lot more attention to her for several weeks after. She told me she talked it over with her husband and they decided that no one would complain if she went topless at the lake. She teased me to join them.

"Heck, I'm no prude," I told them. I took my top off and we continued to chat and drink wine. I really loved the feeling of being almost naked out in the open like this. My nipples got very hard, but no one said anything.

After another glass of wine, Mary admitted that she liked to sun herself naked on the little beach behind their cabin. "No one has ever complained," she said. She went on to say that she got a nice all-over tan and even shaved her pussy bare at her husband's request. She then proceeded to strip off her bikini bottom to show us. I told her I thought she looked great.

"That's so sexy, I think I'll join you," Sharon said. She proceeded to shed her bottom and got naked, then sat down again.

Several minutes later Boyd, Sharon's husband strolled out to see us and no one bothered to cover up. Boyd looked at us and said, "wow I wish I had a camera."

Mary reached for her cell phone which was sitting on a little table and handed it to him. "Go ahead and take Sharon and my picture pictures. We don't mind. And Lois, please join us." We all got up and posed for a picture. At that I said, "I appear to be over-dressed. I think I'll join you." I then proceeded to strip off my bikini bottom.

Now this wasn't out of character for me. I have always been rather uninhibited in my dress and I knew that my husband loved this about me. I would frequently go out with him with no underwear on under my dress and, when no one was looking, flash my bare tits or pussy for him.

I proceeded to pose for another picture with the other two ladies.

After Boyd left, Sharon explained to me about their affinity for getting naked at the lake. "Mary and I have both been married to our husbands for almost twenty years and the excitement is over. But we have figured out a way to put some spark back into our marriages. Our husbands both love it when we go naked like this. It makes them horny, and we are the ultimate beneficiaries. I told Mary she has my permission to tease my husband whenever she wants. Sometimes she sits in his lap naked and lets him fondle her tits. Boyd and I always have great sex in bed that night afterwards."

"Yes and Sharon teases my husband too," Mary added. "It's kind of kinky, I guess, but we have fun."

I was really surprised and didn't quite know what to say about this.

Sharon turned to me and said, "Any time you want to get naked and tease my husband you have my full permission. You have such a great young figure; I know it will make him horny as hell." Mary echoed her remark.

We continued drinking wine and chatting.

About a half hour later, the sun was setting when Boyd returned along with Mary's husband Pete and I third young gentleman that I had not met. "Brian just got home from college yesterday and will be staying with us here at the lake this summer," Boyd explained. He was tall and lean with broad shoulders. Now all three guys were wearing bathing suits and all three of us women were naked, but no one commented on this rather sexy state of affairs. We invited the guys to sit and join us.

"We were just going to go for a swim. Maybe you girls would like to join us," Boyd said. We all jumped into the water together. After swimming around for a few minutes Brian sat came up next to me, and rather casually put his hand on my bare ass which was under water where no one else could see. When I didn't object, he moved it around to my front and slowly started fingering my pussy. This was making me horny and I know I should have pushed him away but the wine was also having an effect on me. The others were preoccupied chatting and watching the sunset, paying no attention to us. Brian continued fondling me and I reciprocated by putting my hand in his bathing suit and stroking his cock. It was rock hard. I stopped stroking him before he came but he continued fingering me and made me cum. I was crazy for him to take me, but certainly not with his parents fifty feet away. Plus, I was a happily married woman and didn't want to do anything that would make Jim angry.

I pulled away, got out of the water and waved to everyone as I headed back to my camper carrying my clothes.

Mary sent me the picture I posed naked for with the other two ladies. Later that night I e-mailed my husband a copy of the picture and just added, "we had fun this evening."

I stayed overnight in our camper and headed home the next day. When I saw my husband again, he had a big smile on my face and gave me a big long kiss. He asked me to tell him everything that happened at the lake. I proceeded to tell him about how both Sharon and Mary like to go naked at the lake and tease their husbands and their agreement, "Anything goes except fucking each other's husband." Finally, I told him about how I let Brian fondle me in the water while I stroked his cock. "I hope you aren't angry at me," I pleaded.

"Lois, maybe I'm a bit perverted but I think it's really sexy and am proud to have such an uninhibited wife!" With that he proceeded to kiss me again then started undressing me. He pulled down his pants and I could see that he was hard. He took me right there on the living room floor, then again after we went to bed that night.

The next morning, we talked about it again. "Next time you want to go to the lake I'm going with you," he told me.

"Great! so would you like to go camping at the lake next weekend?" I asked?

"Absolutely. Are you going to hang out naked with the neighbors?"

"Do you want me to? Jim, I felt so sexy. I was stark naked in front of three men and then Brian made me cum. I wanted him to take me but I've never cheated on you before and I knew it was against the Mary and Sharon's rules."

"Well, hey, it's not really cheating as long as we both know what's going on. But I think this situation is a turn on for both of us and I promise I won't get angry with anything you decide to do. Furthermore, I'm planning on taking Monday off and we can make this a full three-day weekend of it."

"Anything? Really?" I thought to myself. I put my hand in Jim's pants and felt his cock. It was rock hard. Talking about this was clearly turning him on.

"Anything that happens at the lake stays at the lake and all rules are suspend until we get back home."

"Wow, I like it!"

Friday morning, I packed a few things, a t-shirt and I thong bikini that I knew Jim liked because it left my ass 90 percent bare. I decided I wouldn't be needing a lot of clothing on this trip. That afternoon Jim left work early, picked me up and we headed for the lake. I was wearing a sexy little sun dress that showed off a lot of skin and I wasn't wearing any underwear which quickly became apparent when I sat down in the front seat and my skirt rose up past my pussy. (with a little help from me) "Is this dress okay?" I asked my husband. Of course, it was a dumb question.

"It's just what I was hoping for."

"I've been thinking about it. Both the neighbor women were so casual about being naked in public and in front of friends. They clearly were enjoying it."

"Lois, I think it was a turn on for you too, right?"

"Yes, my pussy got very wet. But you're not mad?"

"No, I'm not. I know you didn't plan it. I'm not surprised you were turned on. You know, we've talked about our sexual fantasies before, and I know exhibitionism is your favorite. I understand, I really do."

"Thanks, you are such an understanding husband."

"When we get to the lake, I want you to give me your clothes then walk down to the beach and go skinny dipping in the lake. Then I want you to sit in the sun and work on a good all over tan. If anyone sees you just act like nothing is unusual. You told me that Mary likes to sit in the sun naked and no one has ever complained."

"Are you sure you are okay with this?"

"Yes. I think it's super sexy and a bit kinky. I'm turned on just thinking about it."

"So, when are you going to give my clothes back?"

"Any time you tell me you want them. You are still in charge."

"That sounds fair." In fact, I stripped off my dress right there in the car, handed it to my husband and rode the rest of the way to the lake naked.

We arrived at our camper well before dark. I got a towel then headed down to the lake. I looked at my husband and he had a big grin on his face. All I knew was it was pretty clear that this would be a fun weekend.

I found that going naked around him makes him happy and turns me on too. That evening I stayed naked and teased him making dinner, eating, cleaning up. The anticipation just made me horny and drove me nuts!

Then I went to bed, naked. I went right to sleep but woke up in the middle of the night. I went to the bathroom, naked, then slipped on my sneakers and went outside. I tip-toed down to the lake and looked around. I started to tingle, just thinking about what might happen this weekend.

In the full moonlight I could see all the way to across the lake. I know there are several other cabins over there. I sat there and spread my knees apart wide and wiggled my hips, like, "Hey! You out there? Check me out!"

That darn tingle down there was getting worse. Rub. Ahhh! I started to masturbate right out there in plain sight. I tried to be quiet. Afterward, I just lay there for a while enjoying the moonlight, then I went and squatted down at the water and washed myself off.

I got back in the camper, dried off and felt a lot better. I went back to sleep. Next thing I know it's Jim tugging my covers off, "Hey Sleepyhead! Wake up, it's almost 9 on Saturday!"

I got up and had breakfast still naked. Jim had made some biscuits, so I had biscuits and jelly.

"Lois, you know there is a nice hiking trail nearby. Would you like to go for a short hike this morning?"

"Well, I would like to get some exercise. Do you think I should get dressed?"

He thought about it for a few seconds. "I don't see why you need to. Your friend Mary seems to get away with sitting in the sun naked out by the lake. If anyone sees you, I'll make an excuse for you. So, let's go, Sweety."

"I looked down at myself. I could do this. "Okay, let's do it."

Jim gave me a kiss, then reached down and felt my pussy. I was wet. "Ha!" he said, "you're hot already!" I reached out and hugged him. I felt great!

I put on sneakers and got out some bug ointment. "Okay" I told Jim, "If I am going to be out there bare, I need protection!" I gave him the can and he sprayed it on and rubbed it in, all over me.

Jim grabbed a bottle of water and off we went. Outside in the bright morning sun, we paused and looked at each other for a minute. Then, off we went into the woods. After a mile of hiking, we found a little stream that probably ran off into the lake. Break time. We sat and had a drink from the water bottle, then Jim stretched out on the grass, and I snuggled up against him. I loved the feel of his bare hands on my skin.

We then turned back and headed back to our camper. We spent the rest of the morning reading and relaxing.

After lunch Jim gave me a sly grin. "Boating next?"

"Boating?" My eyebrows sure went up with that one!

"You can take a towel along to cover up if you need to," he suggested.

"No towel. Whatever happens, happens," I said back. I was feeling naughty.

I was ready for anything. Jim put some beer in the cooler and off we went. He gave me a big hug before we got in our little rowboat. "Thank you," he whispered. "Thank you so much for what you're doing. I just love you so much." I just melt when he talks to me like that.

It's a pretty big lake and usually empty. We could see other people out across the lake but far enough that I'm sure they couldn't see what I was wearing. We stuck close to the shore. Then it happened. We rounded a bend and there was another couple in a small canoe, in from us. There was nothing I could do to hide. I just kept paddling and acted like nothing was unusual.

The guy pulled up parallel with our boat, facing the other way.

"Excuse me" the guy said to Jim, "we couldn't help noticing that your wife ain't got her clothes on!" The guy looked amused, but his wife did not look so happy.

"Hi" said Jim, "This is Lois. Her parents were nudists. For her it's not a vacation if she is wearing clothes," he told them. Liar!

Jim pulled a beer out of the cooler and offered it to the other guy. The other guy introduced himself as Jerry and his wife was Carol. We started making small talk about the weather and the next thing I know, Jerry is asking, "so hey how about if you two come over for dinner?"

Jerry was pointing across the water to where their cabin was. Carol looked as surprised as me.

Jim went for it. "Sure, Jerry, hey thanks. Lead on and we will follow you." Jerry and Carol started paddling behind them. Before long, we were at the shore in front of their place and pulling our boat out of the water. I stood up and waded ashore. Jerry was grinning, she is not. We went inside.

I went with Carol into the kitchen. "I have never had dinner with a nudist before," Carol told me, trying to get comfortable with this. She found an apron and she held it out to me. "Jerry likes you, so we'll just make the best of this, okay?"

It was all I could do to keep from laughing. I took the apron from her, but I folded down the top part and tied it like a wrap-around skirt. It left my butt totally exposed. "Oh!" Carol exclaimed, realizing that I was not going to cover up my boobs for her.

I was having a lot of fun with this. Jerry was trying so hard to not stare at me, Carol was trying so hard to not clobber her husband. Jerry gave Jim a beer, so he was having a great time. The whole thing was turning out alright. When we sat down to dinner, I held my shoulders back to make sure Jerry could get a good look at my tits.

After dinner we went outside by the lake and the guys had another beer. I gave Carol her apron back. The breeze off the lake gave me goosebumps, and made my nips perk up to full attention. When it started getting dark, I told Jim I was ready to go. I think that Carol couldn't get us out of there fast enough, but Jerry was in no hurry to see us leave. Jerry and Mark wanted to finish their beers. But something else that worried me. My puss wanted to get rubbed so bad!

Finally, Jim and Jerry finished their beers and off we went.

"I can't believe how well that went," Jim told me. "You were incredible. Thank you so much!"

I was glowing and I felt so hot! I pulled my paddle into the boat and started getting busy with my hands. I had been so steamed up for so long, I needed serious relief. I just couldn't wait.

"Hey, you're not paddling," Jim called, then saw what I was doing.

He spotted a large flat rock off to the right side and we made a quick turn. I continued rubbing myself as he maneuvered the boat to shore. He got off, then took my hand and pulled me onto the rock. We didn't waste any time. He pulled down his pants and promptly lay down with his engorged cock sticking up in the air. I quickly mounted him and started bobbing up and down. He reached for my tits and slowly massaged my hardened nipples. Neither of us paid much attention to the sights and sounds around us as we were totally enthralled in what we were doing. I came first with a slightly muffled, Oh! I stopped briefly as he hugged me tight but then started my gyrations again. He got on top and proceeded to fuck me good and hard, then shot his cum inside me. After another hug, I got off and lay beside him.

We lay there for a few more minutes to catch our breath, then headed home again. When we got back to the camper we went straight to bed and soon were at it again.