Hunt Night: Hunt Night in the City

Story Info
It's Hunt Night in the City, bad news for a man heading home.
3.1k words
3.83
5.7k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers

SLIGHT DISCLAIMER: This Story is part of the "Hunt Night" Series while it is not required to read the others in the series to enjoy this story, reading the other stories may help better understand the world.

The city streets at night, so quiet, so peaceful, but I could not enjoy them tonight, as I had to get home quickly, it was such a nice night too. A shame really that I had to waste it indoors, but oh well. As I crossed the street I saw a woman leaning against a street light.

"Hi there" she said

"Um...Hi," I replied.

"Nice night " she commented as she looked at the sky.

"Yeah," I said, letting my guard down a little, she seemed pretty nice.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked, turning her attention from the sky to me.

"Walking home from work, I need to get home quick though," I said

"Cause of the hunt?" she replied to which I nodded.

"I need to get home, make sure to watch my roommate's back," I told her.

"I'll let you go then," she said with a smile.

"Thanks," I told her, I got a hint of her eyes as I walked past her and could not help get the feeling she was undressing me with them, but also like she was waiting for something to happen, and I had a feeling I knew what she was waiting for. I picked up my pace but really only got to like the halfway mark of block before the siren went off, I took off running looking behind me as I ran.

"I'm coming cutie!" I heard as I saw my worst fear confirmed, that woman was now chasing me, it was hunt night and I had a woman after me.

"No! Please! Stay away!" I cried out, pleading. *running*

"No way!" she cried back as we continued running, I could smell her perfume on the wind as I knew she was getting closer and closer. Then I felt something graze my ass and it made me jump a little "Almost had you," she said.

"No No," I gasped out, I tried to speed up, but I am not that fit and had gone all out when I heard the siren go off. Plus, by now we must have run like 3 or 4 blocks, my legs rebelled and I stumbled instead of speeding up. As I recovered I felt her arms wrap around me and I cried out as I squirmed.

"I got you!" she said as she made sure I was pressed against her.

"Please! no! let me go!" I cried out as I squirmed.

"Why would I so that?" she asked with a laugh.

"I need to get to my roommate," I told her.

"I am sure he will be okay," she said with a smile, caught in her hug all I could do was moan and squirm as we started walking. "Let's get you home, " she added.

"Yes, please, I need to get to my roommate," I agreed, thinking she had changed her mind.

"Not your home silly," she said with a laugh.

"Wait, you mean," I started, then my green eyes went wide. "Your home, Oh no!"

"You bet hunky," was her response as I saw a car getting closer and closer, I tried to squirm more, but she held me tight, my head pressed to her chest, once she shad me against the car, she opened the passenger seat and forced me in before tying me to the seat. She then got in, and drove off with me to what was once, and I guess still is, the Wharf district, now named Woman's Wharf. All I could do is sit there in my seat. "Don't worry hunky, we'll have fun," she said with a lust filled smile. All I could do was sink more in to my seat.

"Based on the look of that smile I know what kind of fun we'll be having," based on your smile I have a feeling I know what kind of fun," I said lowering my head. To help my nerves I decided it was best to avoid discussing my fate, I found out her parents gave her up, her dad left her and her mom with some money he saved up after he found out his child was going to be a girl, fleeing in to what would after the start of the hunt nights become the male safety zone in the mountains. As she told me her story I felt rage building up, it even made the bonds strain for a bit, but even in my enraged state I couldn't snap the binds. Not that that situation lasted long because she then told me how her mother shortly after gave her up, the people who ran the orphanage said how it broke her mother's heart to do it. I actually felt the rage quickly be replaced with depression, almost as if I could literally feel the heartbreak the mother went through. She was adopted however and at age 10 was allowed to change her name if she so chose, she did, thinking it was time for a new start. She chose Queena as her new name, so her birthday present that year was to legally have her name changed to Queena.

"I am sorry you had to go through all that,"

"Thanks," she said "But I am not upset, after all, if I didn't live on the wharf, I wouldn't have been able to get my lover boy," she said as she patted my lap.

"You only have me for a year," I commented.

"Very true," she said with actually a hint of sadness in her voice. I looked out ahead and watched the road as we drove. "I will need your ID," she said after several more minutes.

"It's in my wallet, pocket closest to you, follow the chain," I told her, once we were stopped she did and removed my wallet, the smile on her face as her fingertips grazed my cock through my pocket told me that was not an accident. She took out the wallet, removed my ID and then put the wallet back as we moved up to what appeared to be a toll booth with a sign that read "WOMEN: HAVE YOUR AND YOUR MEN'S IDS READY" in each lane that had vehicles driving in to it. She handed them to a guard at the post who after a few moments handed them back and what looked like a plastic bracelet. My arms tied meant that despite my best efforts I could only watch as it was clipped on, a red light flashed before a yellow one slightly further up did, followed by a green one, then they all flashed blue four times rapidly.

"Okay, the bracelet is active, he's all yours now," the guard said

"Yep, a whole year with my lover boy," Queena said, I saw the guard smile as we drove off. A few blocks past the post we pulled up to a house, she got out and pulled me from the car. "Welcome home," she said as she brought me inside.

"Thank you Miss, it is very nice," I said.

"Good boy," she said with a smile.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because you called me Miss," she chuckled "And as an added reward, you get this," she said as she hugged me, I moaned softly at the hug and she murmured her approval, my moans became moans for help though when she pinned my head to her chest.

"Nope I am keeping you," she said as she went to kiss me, I barely turned she would get my cheek instead of my lips like she was aiming for, all that got me was my cheek kissed a bunch of times as I squirmed helplessly. She then slowly turned my head and added "Now for the other cheek," she did the same thing, ending the last kiss with a loud "MUAH!" both my cheeks now covered in her lipstick as she then moved my head so I was looking right at her. All I could see is lust in though blueish-green eyes of hers.

"Now to get those lips," she said as she licked hers to moisten them. I moaned for help and in protest as I tried to move my head to no avail. Her smile grew as she crushed her lips in to mine, the force of her kiss nearly driving me to my knees. With the kiss locked in she hugged me tightly to keep me up so she could continue the kiss, after a few minutes she laughed and said "I love this!"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Playing with you" was her response as she continued to hug and squeeze me making me moan again. "It's so much fun," as she covered me in kisses, I moaned and cried out again, my moans turning in to moans for help. "Oh you like it lover boy," she said with a laugh. She held me tight as I felt my knees weaken a little from her hugs and kisses and I slipped even further in to her hug. Even I had to admit it, I was helpless against her, in both a mental and physical sense as I could see in her eyes how much she was loving every moment we were spending together. "I like you, a lot my lover boy," she said.

"I can tell by the look in your eyes," I said as I looked away "I can also tell you are mentally undressing me,"

"Of course I am," she said, her town turned more lustful as she asked if I could tell anything else from her eyes, I looked in to them again, looking away quickly.

"I can tell my undressing won't just be in your mind," I said with a hint of defeat in my voice.

"You are so right," she said as she took me to the couch, where she put me on her lap and held me close, the two of us struggled, but she won out and soon my shirt was gone. She made sure I stayed close as she whispered in my ear "I love my lover boy,"

"I can tell," I replied as she held me in such a way she could start kissing my back, I started moaning, my moans got louder as she got lower on my back.

"Oh a fun spot," she said.

"A what?" I asked as I tried to catch my breath.

"A spot that is especially fun to play with," she explained with a smile.

"It is going to get played with a lot isn't it?" I asked. My response was a kiss to it, a deep one which made me arch up and moan, putting my belt in her hands, by the time I managed to return to my place where I was trapped on her lap my belt was open.

"At least you didn't take my belt off," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh I wouldn't do that lover boy," she said. "Because you are," she added.

"And if I don't, let me guess, you will do it as you play with that spot you found again, right?"

"So smart, and so cute,"

With that, I stood up and took off my belt.

"Pants too," she said with a smirk, seeing no choice I slid them off too standing there in my black briefs. "Oh you look so hot, come here lover boy," she said, I lowered my head and made my way back to her. She picked up a remote and looked at me "Time for lover boy to give me a dance," she said.

"What sort of dance?" I asked "Ballet?" I asked jokingly.

"A sexy one," she said as she hit a button on the remote. This started up the stereo and the love edit version of "Love me Like you do" started up. I started swaying my hits to the music as she cheered at the start of my dance. I moved around the room, as I continued swaying, knowing she was looking me over, bringing my ass up towards her as I got closer to where she was sitting, she rewarded it with a loving slap which made me jump as I continued to dance through the song. "You are so sexy lover boy," she said.

"Thank you Miss," I said as I saw her making a hand motion like she was twirling a lasso, "No, not that, not the lasso," I said half jokingly as I backed up. She laughed as she threw it and then started pulling on it, I squirmed like I was resisting as I got closer and closer to her. With one more tug of the "lasso" I was on her lap where my mock squirms gave her a lap dance.

"Such a good lover boy," she said with a laugh, I moaned for help to play up the angle of being a captive, which I guess in a sense I was, her laughter continued as she said "Never ever, lover boy,"

"I've been snatched up, somebody needs to help me!" I moaned as she went back to rubbing the spot on my back.

"That's right you have been, and now you're my lover boy for a whole year," she said.

"Soon I will probably be in her bed where the rest of the fight will be fucked from me," I moaned.

"Smart and sexy," she said as she looked at me. "Because you are right on both counts," she added as she lead me to and up a spiral staircase and down a hallway to her bedroom, once inside I complied as she told me to sit on the bed, I saw her set up a video camera and turn it on. "Shall we make a show lover boy?" she asked.

"If you like Miss," I said as she started stripping, my eyes widening at the sight of her body. "I should warn you, I have never done a show before though,"

"That's fine lover boy, just relax and have fun," she said and I low whistled at her before she jumped on the bed with me. The way she jumped had me moaning for help as we both fell on to the bed, me trapped in her arms. "I love my new lover boy," she said as I realized that in the hold I was now in I was helpless and my briefs were practically begging to be removed, she smiled as she seemed more than happy to do just that, my cock, semi erect from what had happened in the living room, now sprung out and was free. Queena started playing with it which only made me moan and my cock respond by trying to escape to no avail. Queena laughed as she continued to play with me.

"You know lover boy, it's not fair that you know my name and I don't know yours, how about you tell me," she said as I moaned at her stroking me.

"Riley," I moaned out.

"Say my name is Riley, Miss Queena," she instructed as I squirmed from her stroking me,"

"My name is Riley, Miss Queena," I repeated. I managed to get my cock away from her by turning over on to my side, but she would just rub the spot on my back until I laid back down so she could continue playing with my cock, soon she started kissing me all over. I started moaning and squirming, soon we were laying on the bed, her hazel eyes looking down at me as she was on top of me "I feel like such a helpless lover boy," I said.

"That is because you are one Riley," she responded. "And soon you will be a fucked helpless lover boy," she said with a smile as she guided me in, with each time she came down on me I sat up a little more before I fell back to the laying position again. Soon I knew I would be close enough to be hugged by her, I bounced up and she smiled as she locked me in her hug, making us both moan at my fate.

"I really am caught now," I said.

"You sure are, she laughed as she rubbed the spot on my back, driving me in even deeper. "Oh I love this," she said.

"You mean me, helpless in your bed, or my reactions to you playing with my spot?" I asked.

"Both!" she said as we both moaned, her in lust and I in helplessness. She drove me in and out of her again and again as she picked up the pace. Soon I knew I was going to have a problem.

"Miss Queena," I moaned.

"Yes lover boy," she said in lust.

"I need to cum," I told her.

"Well lover boy, that will cost you," she said.

"What will it cost me?" I asked, she looked over at the end table where I saw them...permanency papers.

"Oh no, please no, I won't sign those, I won't become yours permanently," I moaned.

"Well then, no cumming for lover boy," she said as she brought me to the edge and then smiled as we stopped, she made sure I didn't use my hands to finish up by holding them, once I was barely hard again we restarted, this time with her riding me. Each time I came close the same thing happened, she would ask me if I was ready to sign, I would say no, we would stop and after I was nearly fully soft we would start again in a new position. It took a while but soon I couldn't take it any more.

"Please Miss Queena, please, I'll sign, just let me cum, please!"

"Are you sure?" she asked with a smile "Even if you don't sign, I may let you cum tomorrow," she added.

"Your eyes, your smile, and your body language clearly tell me you won't let me cum until I sign it," I said She laughed a laugh that just screamed triumph as she brought me over to the table, grabbed the papers and took me to her desk, putting the papers down and putting a pen in my hand. I lowered my head, and slowly signed the papers. You could see the lust in her smile as she signed her name and then backed me towards the bed, shoving me back on to it, she slid down on me and pulled me in to her hug, riding me until she knew I was close again.

"Now you can cum lover boy," she said as she came down on me, I exploded in orgasm with her soon following, we fell on the bed and I heard her whisper in my ear "My Riley, my lover boy, all mine,"

I knew she was right.

HWolf526
HWolf526
38 Followers