All Comments on 'Hunter and Prey Ch. 04: The Lodge'

by Dapperling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nari487Nari487almost 4 years ago
Loving it!

I can’t say enough how much I am loving this story!!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 4 years ago
Oh Fluffy...

You are gonna get fucked so good!

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Loving it!

SO glad you're still enjoying it Nari487! As always shout if there's anything you'd like to see in the upcoming story ;)

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Oh Fluffy

theMasterBaiter I couldn't possibly give away the plot line like that ... *giggle*...

wallybangerwallybangerover 3 years ago
Incredible

That was such an amazing, well written and very descriptive series of stories bravo 👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tell me there’s more

I am waiting so long for this. Please tell me there’s more.

RabbithungryRabbithungryover 3 years ago

So good

Please tell me there is more to cum...

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 3 years ago

Hey! Haven't we waited long enough for the next chapter? ,o) I just re-read the last page and it's soooo hot. Come on now, publish it! At least a little bit to tide us over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow it seems like too much to handle for her first time. She’s stuck in a game where she has no idea what the rules are, she doesn’t even fully realise the extent of the game. As far as she knows she thinks that her friend Jess doesn’t know that her husband is playing with her (Ava/ Fluffy). Reading between the lines I got the impression that neither Jess or Ryan understand just how painfully naive Ava is, naturally submissive yes.

Fingers crossed that the members of this kink club don’t just force themselves onto the neophytes.

Informed consent and knowing that she can say no is hugely important.

Tess (uk)

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 3 years agoAuthor

For anyone with the patience of a saint waiting for the conclusion of this story - the final chapters have been submitted. The final one should be live in the next few days. Thanks for waiting and fingers crossed I don't lose you along that way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDapperling@Dapperling
For my birthday one year I was given a calendar of archaic words that have fallen out of use. The entry for my birthday was "Dapperling: a dwarf; little dapper fellow." If you knew me, the layered irony of that description would make you laugh. It would also tell you a lot ab...