Hunter and Prey Ch. 05: Proposition

Story Info
He has her every way he wants.
28.1k words
4.78
20.4k
20

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers

For anyone that's hung on and waited for the next part of the adventure with Fluffy, I could give you a load of excuses for the wait -- some incredibly valid, others pathetic -- so all I will say instead is a BIG thank you for sticking with it! Many of you gave me loads of encouragement to keep writing, which meant a lot -- although it has now also filled me with a strangling trepidation that you'll hate where this goes -- at any rate, the wait is over. I've posted the 'final' three chapters of this series, and hopefully those will be posted soon after each other.

As always thanks also goes to theMasterBaiter for editing, cajoling, and investing enough in the characters to challenge me to think about things from a number of perspectives. Any errors spotted along the way are wholly mine and my insatiable desire to tinker with things that are not broken!

NOTE: If you're new to the series, I dive straight into each chapter so it might get a bit confusing if you haven't read from the beginning. In short, enjoy the world from the perspective of a very naïve, inexperienced, young woman (nicknamed Fluffy; actual name Ava), as she gets pulled deeper into a world of sexual exploration with her best friend's husband, Ryan (nicknamed Bear).

From here on out, Fluffy's boundaries are going to be sorely tested. So, if you are not into mixing it up with M/M, F/F, and every combination in-between; or things like anal, breath play, pain, consensual non-consent, and profanity, then this might not be the series for you. That said, I hope like Fluffy, you are willing to have an open mind and give it a try.

Enjoy (hopefully!)

*****

I'm having the most vivid dream. I'm running through the forest; something terrifying is chasing me. It's a bear. I'm naked. I fall, and it pounces on me. Except it's not a bear, its skin shimmers off and it's Ryan. I can feel his hands everywhere. He's pushing my legs apart and rubbing his cock against my pussy. He's pulling my hands up, trapping them over my head.

I'm swimming. It's dark. I can't see anything but somehow that's soothing rather than frightening. The water is so warm, it feels like a tongue lapping against my pussy lips. The current of the water is so strong I let my legs spread further apart, at the mercy of the water. I feel so wet down there even though the water is all around me.

I'm back on the forest floor, but it's carpeted with green grass that's so silky smooth, I can feel it glide against my skin. My body is nestled into the curve of his body. His hard cock is between my legs rubbing deliciously against my swollen pussy lips. I arch my back, pushing my ass into him, and my legs tighten to hold him in place, so he doesn't slip away again. He growls appreciatively into my ear. I want to roll around and look at him, but I can't. The tree roots have grown long and wrapped around my wrists. They pull my arms above my head. I'm at Bear's mercy.

The Bear growls, his hot breath on my face.

This feels too real; my eyes fly open.

My sleepy brain still can't understand. I'm in a strange bedroom, lying on my side on silk sheets. Suddenly it comes rushing back: sex in the forest, the cabin in the woods. I move my arms and abruptly realise they're tied above my head.

I panic and tug against the restraints, the rope digging in painfully. I'm breathing so quickly that I feel lightheaded. But then the unforgettable smell of him wraps around me and I realise it's Ryan... Bear ... behind me, hugging me closely to him. He's using my closed legs to rub his length against my throbbing pussy.

Oh god that feels sinfully delicious; my eyes flutter closed for a moment to enjoy the feeling. The idea of him using my body like this to satisfy himself grips me hard and sends an overwhelming ripple of lust and satisfaction through me. I'm so fucking wet for him right now it's almost unreal.

As he hears my breathing change, he purrs in my ear, "Good morning Fluffy," right before his cock pushes into my slippery folds, filling me. His hands grip my breasts as anchor points as he thrusts into me powerfully. I feel his balls slap against me. Fuck he feels so tight inside me at this angle.

I moan and push back against him; I need to feel him deeper inside. I try rolling over so I can see him but between the ropes and his firm grip on my tits means I'm trapped exactly where he wants me.

I look down my body and I'm mesmerised by the sight of my nipple peeking between his big, firm hands. He's leaving white marks against my soft skin as he squeezes hard, pulsing his grip with each thrust. Sometimes his fingers pinch a nipple painfully between his knuckles as his grip changes and it's all I can do not to buck against him at the electric feeling that shoots through me.

He pulls out and forcefully rolls me onto my back so I'm staring up at him. I'm panting; my sweating breasts heaving as I try to catch my breath.

His eyes are bright as he stares down at me and runs his hands over me in satisfaction, noting the fading marks of his hands on my breasts. He dives in to pull a nipple into his hungry lips and I arch off the bed, lips parted in a moan. His mouth is like fire, burning as he sucks and nibbles; diving from one breast to another.

Oh fuck, I'm so close to cumming. But his wicked grin tells me he knows that. He sits back on his heels, lazily pulling my legs even more wide open, so he can stare at my sopping wet cunt.

"Please...," I beg as my hips thrust up uselessly for him. His mocking laughter shivers through me. I'm so close but I can't crest that wave bound at his mercy like this.

He leans forward and teases into my ear, "Why should I let you cum?" His hot breath is sending shivers along my sweaty skin. He's looming over me, not touching, but such an overwhelming presence that I suck a surprised breath in.

This delectable tension, held in this moment entirely at his whim ... how can I describe this divine torment? I'll do anything for it.

"Whatever you wish, Sir," I whisper raggedly.

His cock suspended over me twitches at my words.

"That's my girl," he says firmly as his cock dives back into my waiting pussy. He quickly loses himself in me, and I dig my nails into my hands to stop myself from cumming.

He pulls out quickly and his hot cum spurts all over my writhing body. I jerk away in shock as it splashes on my stomach and up as far as my tits. My eyes are glued on his cock as the streams of cum fall on me, possessively.

Still dripping its final drops of cum, he crawls up my body and places his soft cock against my lips. I gratefully suck him clean while he starts to untie my arms and lovingly rubs feeling back into them.

I sit up in a daze and stare down at my sweaty, used body, feeling the cum cooling and sliding down my skin as I stand up. I feel dirty, and sexy, and embarrassed, and fucking turned on. My pussy is still stretched and swollen in need; my entire body pulsing on an edge of desire, praying to be allowed to go over that edge. I want to drop on my knees and beg him to fuck me and let me cum. My head is reeling, who am I? I barely recognise myself.

He slides on some shorts and with a smile says, "Come, I'll make us some breakfast."

He pauses at the door when he sees I'm still indecisively standing by the bed, "You are to leave my cum all over you until I give you permission to wash it off. You are not to cover up. Come here. Now," he points firmly at a spot in front of him. I jump at his tone.

I can't meet his eyes as I stand there shaking, but his hands wrap around my face and gently tilts it up. He kisses me slowly, gently.

He breaks the kiss to say, "You are fucking gorgeous right now. And you have made me very happy." With a twinkle in his eyes he adds, "Are you ready for the next level in our game yet?" He doesn't seem bothered by my trembling silence. With a very serious expression he asks, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I say without thinking. As the words leave my lips, they surprise me with how true that statement resonates. I don't think I've ever been surer of anything in my life; the things he's shown me make me feel alive like nothing else ever has. He can see the thought calms me and he nods in satisfaction before heading off.

*****

I enter the kitchen to the smell of bacon and scrambled eggs. My mouth starts watering and I realise I really didn't eat much last night. He smiles and gestures to the table as he dishes up for both of us.

I must say, I am loving watching him prepare breakfast in nothing but shorts; I could soak up the sight of his well-toned body for hours.

"My eyes are up here Fluffy," he says with a laugh as he sits down at the table. I blush at being caught gawking and then have to laugh at the irony of it all. We dig into the food, making light, comfortable conversation.

He watches me over his cup of coffee as I hoover up every last scrap of food on my plate. Fuck, all this sex really builds an appetite! When I finally sit back, satisfied, and sip my coffee he comments in an amused voice.

"So glad you like my cooking."

I blush as I realise what a pig I'd been.

He laughs at my expression. "Don't be embarrassed. You'll need that appetite if you hope to survive what we do to that ravishing body of yours over the next few days."

"We" I think in a panic, but his deep tone as ever tugs at all my hyper-stimulated nerves, and I bite my lower lip to stop from moaning and wriggling in my seat.

I open my mouth, but words fail me. Before I can speak, he smiles and asks, "Have you figured out yet what this whole place is?"

I stare at him in confusion and reply idiotically, "A holiday retreat?" My brain is still firmly fixated on this "we".

His rich laughter washes over me. He leans back in this chair and stretches out his legs. I can see he's going to savour this moment. "Fluffy, is there nothing about the people here that strike you as ... different?"

I frown at him, "I hadn't really thought about it but yes, I suppose they're friendlier than I was expecting." Much friendlier than expected, I blush remembering Kelly's sensuous body. My frown deepens as the bits that had seemed off in the back of my mind start bubbling to the surface: no children or families anywhere; weirdly comfortable with nudity; unusual noises at night; quite a few people like Elliott wearing leather accessories.

I get a sinking feeling as it finally dawns on me. I'm such a fucking idiot. It must have shown on my face because he only laughs harder, just like Elliott did when I heard that whipping noise and screaming the other night.

Bear wipes tears of laughter out of his eyes as he confirms my suspicions, "This is an exclusive BDSM club that Colin setup. That's why it's by invitation only. The girls were handsy with you because you weren't wearing a collar so they figured you were available for fun, and Jess and I didn't correct them on it.

"The main cabin has different fetish rooms you can book, as well as public exhibition events. Some cabins are pretty light on equipment while others have the full dungeon setup tailored to different kinks. It's a place for people with all types of appetites to explore those further. I've wanted to bring you here for a while. I think you'll enjoy it."

I stare at him with big eyes, my mouth hanging open like an idiot. His grin is insufferable as he watches the expressions on my face as I wrap the idea of this hidden dark world with the woodsy holiday vibe in my mind.

"So, Colin and Elliott are..." I stutter.

"Married, and Master and slave. Yes," Bear says, taking a sip of coffee, clearly amused at my discomfort at saying the words out loud.

I have so many questions they just start bubbling up. "How did you and Jess get involved in this place? What ... what are you both interested in? Do Emma and Oliver ... join you both often? ... Why did you think I would enjoy it? ... Wh..."

With a laugh he holds his hands up to stop the barrage of questions. The wicked glint in his eye makes me suddenly nervous as he says, "I'll answer each of your questions when you do something in return for me. Deal?"

Dubiously, I nod in agreement. I have to hold back a shiver of anticipation at what I'll need to trade for answers.

He sits back in satisfaction. "Perfect. Before I answer the first question, I want you to tell me what excited you more: seeing Jess eat out Emma's pussy or watching Oliver pounding into her while she begged for it?"

I suck in a surprised breath and blush bright red as I remember the scene. God did that only happen yesterday. It feels like a lifetime ago.

I can barely make eye contact with Bear as I think about his wife on all fours ... "I'm not sure I could pick..."

He cuts me off roughly, "If you want my answer you WILL have to pick. Tell me which part made you fucking horny. " His serious expression tells me my answer has more meaning than I realise.

I lick my dry lips before I reply, "I can't stop thinking about her on all fours and how roughly Oliver was fucking her. His fingers digging into her as she begged for more. The expression on her face as he buried himself in her...."

My body is on fire just thinking about what if that were me. My breathing quickens at the idea of being taken like that; my wet pussy drips shamelessly onto the wooden chair I'm sitting on. What does that say about me?

He doesn't seem surprised at all as he nods in acceptance to the answer. He looks pensive for a moment before offering up his answer to my original question.

"Jess and I were still early in our marriage when she confessed she'd fucked one of my best friends. I was furious, but not because she slept with someone else. I could tell she still loved me - fuck, I still loved her! - but it took me a while to realise I was angry because it had been a fantasy I hadn't even admitted to myself. I couldn't stop thinking about another man taking her and I was pissed that I didn't get a chance to watch."

With a wistful sigh, he continues, "At any rate, our relationship was on the rocks when she found out about this place from Oliver, and we got an invite to come along. We were barely speaking; I didn't want to go as I was still so angry and confused, but Jess begged me and even promised I could fuck another woman to make us even. It was stupid logic, but we were both so desperate to find a way to not give up on the marriage.

"As for what we got up to here and our interests... that's another question." With a mischievous look he quirks his finger at me, beckoning me to come to him.

I suck in an excited breath and tentatively step towards him. When I'm standing in front of him trembling in expectation, he reaches out as if to touch me before picking up his dirty plate.

"Clear the table and put the dishes in the sink for the moment."

I blink at him in confusion and his eyes laugh at the disappointment on my face. I'm burning with embarrassment as I turn around and clear the table. My craving for him to touch me is like a bitter taste in my mouth. He has the most infuriating way of forcing me to realise time and again how much I want, no, I NEED more. For a moment I'm angry at him for making me feel this way, and angry at myself for blaming him for things I want. A tiny voice in my mind asks fearfully, how far will I go to scratch this itch I have?

When I'm done, he calls me back in front of him and I stand there awkwardly staring at my feet, still embarrassed. I see his hand reach out and lightly brush his dry, flaking cum on my stomach. The touch is like a bolt of lightning that stabs through every frayed nerve; my thoughts instantly back in that bed, hands bound as he makes my body beg for him.

His warm hands envelope my waist and lift me up to sit on the edge of the cleared table. The moment is heavy with sexual tension. The look on his face is intense as he pulls my legs apart and stares as my dripping, swollen cunt; my hard nipples bobbing up and down near his face with my erratic breathing.

Our eyes lock as his fingers run over my thighs lightly. He starts talking, his voice suddenly deeper, darker.

"The first time we came here was life changing ... and well.... I was too angry; too obsessed about punishing Jess. My fists had already taken my displeasure out on the man she cheated with, but it wasn't enough.

"The anger built up over the first day until finally I had a few drinks at the bonfire party and drunkenly told her to prove she still loved me. In front of everyone I screamed that she had to strip naked, then and there, get on all fours and beg for men to fuck her like the cheating whore that she was."

I gasp in horror and his eyes lock mercilessly with me. His look tells me nothing I say to him would equal what he's levelled at himself. His fingers dig into my legs painfully and a jolt of fear spears through me. Shit.

And then his face lightens, and he sits back, giving me a moment to recover as he says, "The second I said it to her, I regretted it. I didn't want her doing that out of guilt; what the fuck would become of our marriage afterwards? And that's when she looked at me, and for the first time ever I think I saw her; really saw her. She was terrified... and yet there was this excited light in her eyes I've never seen before.

"She started stripping - her eyes never left me - and the words to tell her to stop, died in my throat. When the first man stepped forward nervously to take her up on this irresistible offer, I let go of everything. I grabbed her hair in my fist so she couldn't pull away and she had to look at me as each of their cocks pumped into her and shot her full of their load. I couldn't get enough of forcing her, and me, to see how much she wanted it; how fucking wet she was at the thought of it. It was such a fucking rush to have her beg for more, crying and thanking me at the same time.

"When I had enough of watching, I took her in front of everyone. Sinking my aching cock into her cum-filled cunt and fucked her as hard as I've always wanted to do. I slapped her, called her a cunt and a whore and all the names I could think of while she begged me for more. We lost ourselves in that moment; became animals. I left bruises on her skin that lasted for days."

His eyes are feral, unapologetic as he savours telling me this in the crudest way possible, pulling away that romantic curtain in my mind. All the while he continues to lightly run his fingers over my skin. The shiver that runs through me brings back that thread of fear coiled with excitement. For the first time I really understand what he's capable of.

Bear pulls his eyes down before collecting himself and continuing. "When it was over, I was beside myself in terror that I'd hurt her badly, that she'd leave me, hate me for what I'd done, what I'd made her do. She was so exhausted she couldn't stand; I had to carry her back to our cabin.

"We might have imploded then if it hadn't been for Colin. He joined me on the silent walk back, Elliott and Emma were with him. He made me carry Jess to the bathroom and leave her with them, while he took me to the kitchen to talk and held me while I cried and fell apart."

He continued in a softer voice, "We talked through the night. He made it very clear to me that if he ever thought I'd do something like that again without Jess's express consent, he would hurt me in ways I wouldn't believe before banning me from the group. It was... what I needed to hear. I needed rules to bring me back from that edge.

"But he also helped me understand why I did it. Why I LOVED it so fucking much. Why she let me do it. He's been in the Lifestyle for years. He talked about it all - the power play, the pain/ pleasure, the responsibility, the dangers, the rush that comes from a healthy BDSM relationship. For the first time in my life it felt like I'd met someone that understood me in ways I didn't even know.

Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers
123456...8