Hunter and Prey Ch. 07: Vixen

Story Info
She's playing to win, and have fun along the way.
27.2k words
4.91
9.1k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers

The big evening is approaching, and I'm sitting naked on Emma's bed, watching the most curious thing: Emma lacing Jess into a gorgeous leather corset dress.

It's a bit like watching a torture session where one person is trying to squeeze the other to death, with leather. I have to shake my head and wonder how Jess can put up with it, but then I drink in the sight of her and can't help but agree it's worth it.

The corset ends just above the lacy black thong peeking out from between her soft thighs, with leather panels cascading down her hips like gladiator armour. Her breasts are similarly exposed, resting like prized jewels on black satin sewn into the top of the corset. Waiting to complete the outfit are knee-high black leather boots with terrifying steel stiletto heels.

Emma is already dressed in a delicate dress of leather straps - just straps, no material - that looks more like the bones of a dress rather than the completed outfit. The leather straps contour around her breasts forming a tight cage, emphasising her jewelled nipple piercing. My eyes can't help but drift down to her exposed pussy where - yup, there it is - the matching clit piercing. The skirt clearly has metal reinforcing the leather so it forms a beautiful bell shape around her. She's done her blond hair into golden ringlets that complete her Lolita sex doll look.

I can't believe how quickly they've transformed into these sex goddesses; it's actually slightly intimidating. I have no idea what I'm going to wear, and if I'm honest, I'm trying not to think about it. Jess is probably in the mood to send me naked for ditching them at the spa. So, I sit quietly and try not to draw too much attention to myself.

With a final pull, the corset is knotted into place and Jess turns to face me. She is the picture of a sexy Goth warrior; her smoky eyes daring you to try your luck. My mouth goes dry under the intensity of her look.

"Your turn Fluffy. Come here," Jess points at a spot in front of her, her blood-red lips stretching into a wicked smile.

I'm trembling by the time I'm standing in front of her; my legs squeezed tight to hide how embarrassingly wet I am from admiring them. Both women start circling me, twisting, and pinning my hair up, lightly dusting makeup on my face and lips. And then the jewellery comes out, and I notice a familiar piece and blush.

Jess is pinching my nipples and tightening the intricate wire 'flowers' onto them. They are the ones Ryan had tried on me days ago; the golden metal creating familiar swirling patterns that draw the eyes to my dark pink nipples. I shiver as the cold metal touches my skin, holding back a giggle as the thin chains connecting them tickle my stomach as I move. I feel a warm glow knowing that Ryan picked this out for me to wear tonight.

"Don't get excited, this is just part of the outfit," Jess admonishes me as she clicks a thin matching metal chain collar around my neck.

Next comes a microscopic crimson silk thong and sheer thigh-high stockings with a lacy detail at the top. And before I can wonder how these stockings are going to stay up all night, Jess starts threading an intricate set of thin chains from my neck, and around my waist, until she finally uses clips on the hanging chains to attach to the lacy pull-ups.

Jess spins me around and I finally get a glimpse of myself in the mirror. The chains are like a gossamer golden web across my body, as I move the shimmering reminds me of light refracting through beads of dew in a spider's web.

My hair and make-up are artfully done to seem as if I have none on - except my eyes look bigger, my skin more glowing, my lips flushed with colour, and my hair curling in all the right places - it's like magic. I'm speechless.

"I think she likes it," Emma teases and I feel the bell of her skirt brush against the back of my legs as she leans into me. I feel her click something to the back of my collar before cool metal makes an icy trail down my back and tickles the top of my ass when I move.

"Time to add the gift wrapping," Jess says, shaking out the silk dress we bought together a lifetime ago. We share a look as we remember that moment in the dressing room where we'd shared our first sexually charged encounter. The dress is perfect for tonight.

As the cool silk settles against my hot skin, I playfully move from side to side watching the skirt swish, remembering my fantasy the first time I put it on.

Hold on a second...

Jess laughs, "Yes I had the dress altered slightly, it was far too conservative."

My eyebrows go up at the understatement. I take in the full set of changes: the low V-neck now comes to just above my belly button; the bodice is tighter making it very obvious my nipples are hard; the back of the dress dips so low that the top of my ass crack is visible; the skirt has been slit down the middle in the front and the fabric gathered to look like pleats, but as I walk it opens to reveal a peek at my stockings, chain garter belt, and oh yes, my silky thong! My face is suddenly competing with the colour of my dress.

I didn't think it's possible, but Jess's evil smile gets more dreadful as she steps forward and adjusts the neckline to make sure my breasts are out on display, and the chains arranged to hold it open. "Perfect. Now we're ready to leave."

I have a moment to wonder about the fox tail and where that is, then I close my eyes and take a big shuddering breath; am I really going through with this evening? The taunting look in Jess's eyes decides it for me; I grab my high heels and walk out the door.

*****

Jess has volunteered us to help with the welcoming committee - whatever the hell that is - so we head out early. Plus, it's a good excuse to make sure the men don't see us until the outfits are complete. I want to laugh at the sight of three knockout sexy women walking down a smoky flame-lit path, and when your eyes pan down all that deliciously exposed flesh you see... hiking boots. Practical, muddy hiking boots. Love it. Once we've safely ducked into a side door of the Lodge, the footwear is swapped out and we are ready to get started.

As I step into the reception area, I can't help but gasp. The space has been transformed into an enchanted forest: fairy-lights are woven into plants, trees, and driftwood to create an elegant balance with the furniture in the room.

And if you follow the sculpted pathway you end up in the hall. It's almost possible to forget this is a BDSM club until you notice the unique features of the furniture. Elaborate banquet tables are scattered as feature pieces throughout a woodland wonderland of artfully hidden nooks, comfortable seats hiding restraints, and well disguised sex equipment for more ... energetic fun. If you look up you can see huge spans of cloth hanging from the ceiling in shimmering dark greens, acting as fluttering privacy screens.

"Close your mouth Fluffy, or someone might be tempted to put something in there," Master Colin teases, as he walks up to join us.

It takes me a moment to recognise him as I take in the elaborate brocade, black velvet coat with gold embroidered detail; a matching gold waistcoat; tight black velvet leggings ending at the knees, followed by white stockings; and a white lacy cravat. In short, he looks like he's stepped out of a French royal court from the 18th century! A simple white wig and velvet slippers complete the ensemble.

I can't help myself, with a cheeky grin I grab the edges of my dress and try for an elegant curtsy, murmuring, "Of course, my Lord."

I rise back up to his appreciative laughter and a very appraising look. "Jess, the high slit down the middle is inspired; I might suggest all the ladies of the Court start wearing this fashion," he adds drily.

And that's when I realise, in pulling my skirt aside to curtsy I had of course also given him an uninterrupted view of my tiny thong. I hastily let go of the skirt, my familiar blush turning my skin to fire.

"How on earth did you find the right shade of red to match her blush?" Master Colin teases, to much laughter from Jess before he nods and heads off to supervise the final touches.

"Showtime! We need to take our places," Jess purrs, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards a log seat by the fireplace.

She arranges her dress carefully around herself; with the fireplace light adding the final touch of menacing light dancing off of the dark leather. Jess looks like a demon seductress waiting for her first victim in the forest.

She leans over to grab something under the seat, and the fluffy, glossy auburn fur tells me exactly what it is. A pulse of excitement rushes through me at seeing it again.

"Guests are going to want to greet the Fox so we'd better get you ready," and with a gentle but firm touch, Jess pushes me to my knees and starts weaving what looks like fox ears into my hair.

Next, she clicks a long leash to my collar and pins it to her corset. And then finally she holds up the beautiful tail and with a cheeky grin wiggles it at me and I finally get a clearer look at the metal bulb at the end. I frown as I try to figure out how that's going to attach to the dress, and then it hits me; it looks remarkably like a... oh god, no!

"Bend over and show me your ass."

I stare at her in horror as I see a group of people walk in.

"You can walk away from this at any time Fluffy, and we can just have a fun evening with no pressure," she says softly to me.

I'm breathing too fast, and I can feel my head getting lighter. What do I want? What do I want? Surprisingly, the thought of green-eyes and that sardonic voice mocking me, calling me "Kitten", straightens my back.

My hands are shaking as I slide my dress up and turn around, spread my legs, and bend forward so my face is pressed to the floor and my ass is on display for all.

Jess says nothing more and slides the icy cold metal plug into my hot pussy, teasing me. I can hear people milling in front of us watching the display curiously. When I start moaning and wriggling under Jess's teasing probes, they clap lightly. I finally realise what the 'welcome party' is here for.

My excitement is running down my leg; I'm biting my lip because I'm being held just a breath away from an orgasm. And that's when Jess finally relents and starts to push the metal butt plug into my ass. I shudder at the familiar tension as it spreads me before it gets sucked into place. Oh god, I love that feeling. She pulls the tail through the top part of the dress for the final touch; the outfit is now complete.

"May we taste?" someone asks Jess deferentially. I don't know what they're talking about until I feel hands pull my legs further apart and two wet tongues start licking my pussy juices from inside of my legs all the way up to my swollen lips. OMG.

"Make sure she doesn't cum; we need our Fox keen for the fun later," a familiar male voice adds, and my breathing goes ragged as I imagine Ryan's face as he watches me being cleaned by strangers.

I'm not sure what signal is given but the tongues pull away and someone murmurs 'thank you' before the crowd moves on and Jess lets me sit up.

I don't know what I look like as I blink up to see Ryan, but I feel ravaged. I'm breathless; the chains against my skin feel like they're burning. My hair is plastered against my sweaty face and neck, and the tail... oh god, the tail. I groan as I feel it tickling my ass cheeks, the familiar feeling of stretching and icy heat as I squirm and get used to it.

"Exquisite," Ryan murmurs before kneeling in front of me and kissing me forcefully. His fingers trail down my body to slide into my wet cunt while he whispers in my ear, "Be a good Fox tonight and make sure you make us all work hard before we get to sink our teeth into you," and with a playful nip at my bottom lip, he's off to allow the next person forward.

As I breathlessly, and disappointingly, watch him walk away, I stupidly note he's wearing a perfect match to Jess's leather outfit: no top, just a tailored waistcoat with leather buckles holding it in place, and tight suit pants with more leather details running down the side. For some reason that breaks my heart.

After that, my world blurs into an intoxicating mixture of strangers asking to caress my ears and tail, or other places, if Jess likes them. Sometimes they sit beside Jess on the log, and I watch as she teases them or they tease her, or more. I've become a burning furnace of frustrated need in my imposed voyeurs role.

I can't help but fidget and squirm. I'm biting my lip, watching enviously as Jess claims her next 'victim'. This is unbearable when they're so close I could lick them! The smell of sex surrounds me like an intoxicating perfume. I glance down at my tightly squeezed legs; surely no one will notice if my hand dips into my pussy to end my torment?

And that's when I spot Mr Sarcastic walking in. His shadow against the lights cuts a sinister vision of James Bond, in his sleek all-black tailored suit. I roll my eyes at the melodrama of it, and then instantly regret it as it draws his attention straight to me.

He pauses at the door, his face unreadable as he takes in the scene and his eyes rove over me. I didn't think I could keep blushing after 'welcoming' so many people, but his eyes really strip you to the bones of your soul. He starts walking towards us. I groan inwardly and look down hastily.

He turns to Jess - clearly not fazed by her being in the middle of sex! - and asks casually, "May I?" His hand held out for the leash; nothing about his posture says he imagines he'll be denied.

I want to snort at the audacity; many people have asked and Jess has turned them all down. But as she glances up, she clearly recognises him, and groans, "Of course, sir," dropping my leash into his hand.

I'm gaping at Jess as he gives my collar an impatient tug. When I look up, I'm greeted by his typical sardonic expression, one eyebrow arched in a challenge. His look taunts me as clearly as if he had spoken; "what are you going to do?"

I stand up with as much dignity as I can, gritting my teeth at how numb my legs feel from kneeling on the floor. In an uncharacteristic gesture of kindness, he offers me his arm as I get my balance on my heels as we walk towards the banquet tables.

"Thank you," I murmur as I realise how relieved I am to get away and explore what's happening elsewhere; my frustration momentarily forgotten as my excitement bubbles up. I peer curiously around me, completely forgetting whom I'm walking with.

His mocking smile is back, "Well, well, she finally speaks like a civilised creature. Still needs to work on her manners though."

And now I'm back to spitting mad and want to rip my hand away, but he traps it against his with a warm laugh and stops me from escaping. Why is my brain trying to find ways to learn more about this infuriating man?

"So, it would seem you're a creature of many faces; I wonder which is your true form?" He comments drily.

"Perhaps I'm all of them, or none, or perhaps I'm just a woman trying to enjoy her evening and not wanting to be criticised by a man who doesn't even have the courtesy to introduce himself," I spit out.

"And your name is..." he retorts sarcastically.

"None of your fucking business!" I snap back.

I think I've gone too far but he just laughs, loudly, and I see Master Colin look around in surprise and then shock. Ryan also spots us and starts heading purposefully toward me, but the room is packed and it's going to take him ages to join us. I frown; I have this irritating feeling that if I knew more about Mr Sarcastic, I'd understand their reactions better.

"Exactly, Miss Fox; identities are not to be handed out lightly. And it's good to know, whatever your personas, you clearly have teeth," he says with a teasing smile.

I open my mouth to reply back and then get distracted with someone tugging my tail lightly; god, what an odd feeling while you're walking. I spin around to see who it was but there are too many people. When I turn back around, Mr S has gotten us two drinks. He hands mine over - orange juice, like I'm a child! - and pulls me into walking towards a quieter banquet table which just happens to be on the opposite side of the room from Ryan.

"Eat something; you're going to need it," he adds cryptically, pointing at the table, letting go of my leash momentarily so I can walk freely.

I would ask more questions but I'm not in the mood for another battle of words, and I'm starving. I'm tempted to walk off and explore but the hungry eyes of the crowd makes me wonder if the only thing keeping them from swarming me is my acerbic chaperone.

I glance at the table to see what's on offer and my jaw drops; there are naked people scattered about the table acting as plates for food or trussed up like a turkey. My eyes dart about wildly, trying to decide what to pick that won't get me in trouble. I timidly pick a raw carrot stick off a woman's stomach, and some other finger food from a bowl being held in a man's mouth. I nibble nervously as I figure out what I'm brave enough to get next.

"Now, there's really no point in eating that without the dip," Mr S says irritably and grabs my hand with the carrot and guides it to the dip bowl resting in a woman's cunt. He's not gentle as he swirls the carrot around, and I see her close her eyes in a look of ecstasy. I'm so mesmerised by the sight that I nearly have the carrot shoved down my throat. I snatch my hand back and eat my dip-covered carrot resentfully. The dip tastes amazing. Asshole. I reach over for more, enjoying the expression on the face of the "bowl".

However, the novelty of this food experience quickly fades as my eyes take in this crazy indoor Wonderland experience.

The green silky 'curtains' hanging from the ceiling turn out to be props for naked acrobats who sinuously wind and unwind themselves in seemingly impossible positions; like fragile butterflies fluttering above for our entertainment.

Sudden flashes of light hidden by artfully 'shrubs' to my left catch my eye, and I find myself wandering forward to uncover their secret.

The hidden nook is dark, except for exhilarating flashes of light and sound that illuminate the scene. I suck in a surprised breath as I see a woman chained up to a 'tree' being worked over by a Dominatrix with a glowing flogger. The sight is mesmerising as the light carves a path to her captive with each loud strike.

I'm drawn deeper into this hypnotic neon forest, my heart pounding in beat with the rhythm of the whip. I hear rustling to my side and turn to see more people trussed up like works of rope art. They're gorgeous, and so surreal as patterns of glow-in-the-dark rope twine around them like shining vines eating them alive.

I reach out hesitantly to caress the ropes and skin of the nearest person just to make sure they're real. The warmth and slight shiver at my touch enthrals me, and I muse longingly about what it feels like to sink into that bound world in front of a whole room full of people.

I feel fingers trail playful down my back as a female voice asks, "Do you want to play? Come, let me show you how to drive him mad."

I glance up at the Dominatrix as a feather is pushed into my hand and guided towards the slave's armpit. With a gentle but firm move, my hand is forced to tickle him and I can see the exquisite torture on his face as he fights moving and laughing. When he's clearly at breaking point his Mistress relents and lets me pull my hand back, only to replace the feather with a flogger in my hand.

I stare down in surprise. Have you ever had a moment of disassociation when trying to pair up an object with a sensation? How could something so light seem so large and all-encompassing in my mind?

I close my eyes for a moment and relive the feeling of rubber tails against my skin; the swaying decorative chains hanging between my breasts expose my excitement.

Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers
123456...8