Hunter and Prey Ch. 07: Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dapperling
Dapperling
124 Followers

As time dragged on, her impatience for something to scratch that 'itch' progressed to cheeky encounters with Jackson at work, finally culminating in a rough fuck late one evening in the stationary room once everyone had left; the satisfaction and guilt of that night cutting deep into her long past the moment. It took her ages to realise why she felt guilty about it.

Jess's loud laugh pulls Ava back to the present.

Ava catches Ryan's blue eyes in the rear-view mirror and he smiles reassuringly. She returns the easy smile, noting she no longer feels that familiar heartbreak when looking at him. No, that feeling is reserved now for another asshole. She flicks her suddenly teary eyes to the view streaming past the car window; her fingers caressing the outline of her journal in her bag, sending her back into the nostalgic re-run of her life, and the choices that led her here.

Ava joined Colin's BDSM club - naturally - but each visit where Mr S wasn't there made all the new sexual encounters ultimately feel empty and unsatisfying. Her anger grew, as did her antics, but nothing seemed able to irritate Mr S out of hiding. So, in frustration she stopped going to the club altogether, preferring to spend more time alone in introspection. Jess and Ryan were her saving grace once again, reminding her often to laugh and reconnect back with herself.

Throughout it all, she started saving money every month so that she could finally follow her dream to travel the world and see what else there was for her out there. It would be wrong to say she forgot about Mr S at this point, but more accurately that she put him away in the back of her mind as an unfulfilled promise; like a persistent itch she couldn't seem to scratch. It broke her heart.

And then over a month ago, Colin had called her into his work and said one of his clients was looking for a personal assistant to help him manage his schedule and other affairs. The work - and the client - was demanding and the right job candidate needed to be willing to uproot their life to travel the world, living out of corporate apartments and hotels. And more importantly, be very discreet about managing his additional needs.

Colin had barely finished explaining the job before Ava had said yes. Naturally, she thought, "HE's finally claiming me."

To say she was disappointed to meet her future employer, Mr Phil Eastwick, would be an understatement. But once she'd mastered herself - her anger at Mr S acting as the fire driving her resolve - she aced her interview and landed a dream job.

Her new job was mostly a professional role as Mr Eastwick's assistant, although there would be moments where she would be called on to do WHATEVER was needed to help him secure his business. A familiar thrill of excitement had filled her at the possibilities.

Her role was also responsible for juggling his personal life outside of work. It turned out Mr Eastwick was gay, and his wife a 'skirt' to hide it from his more bigoted business associates... oh, and he loved getting tied up and getting his balls whipped by local male Doms wherever he travelled. So, plenty to keep her busy.

The next day Ava had handed in her notice at work, advised her landlord she was leaving, and booked her flight to meet Mr Eastwick in Singapore. And then spent three hours on the phone explaining to her parents that she wasn't crazy, on drugs or in a cult. Her obvious excitement was the only thing that finally won them over to the idea of their baby living like a nomad around the world.

"This is it."

Ryan's voice pulls Ava's attention back to a moment she's been dreading: saying goodbye to the people that started her on this path of self-discovery.

"We're going to miss you Fluffy, but I know you'll love every minute of this new adventure," Jess murmurs before giving Ava a big hug, and final kiss on the lips.

"No crying! Think about the plus side: we can do lots of sexting and video conference sex parties," Ryan teases with a wink. "OK, you better board before you miss your flight, Fluffy. Remember to give them hell," he finishes, handing Ava her suitcase and boarding card.

Ava casts a last look at two people she loves dearly. The words choke in her throat at saying goodbye to them, so she just folds them into a big hug. With a tearful nod, she waves goodbye, promising to call when she arrives.

She never looks back. She's so sick and tired of waiting; it's time to put this life behind her and start moving forward.

As the plane takes off, Ava's stomach sinks as she rises into the air, stirring a whirlpool of longing, loss, and excitement. Her fingers play with a necklace around her neck like a golden gossamer cobweb.

"Is this seat taken?"

With a surprised look up, a smile of recognition breaks across Ava's face...

The end... or is it?

........

Thank you all for reading this far, I hope you've had some fun along the way.

But what about Ava? Who's on the plane with her? Is this Mr S? What happens next?

Well, as it turns out, I have my own sadistic streak and I do quite love the idea of holding you all in suspense for a bit longer. That said, in all seriousness, there is also a strategic element to closing this chapter of Fluffy's adventure here. This has been a self-indulgent diary of a girl growing up. The story of Ava and Mr S... well that's a bit more complex and needs me to tell it from both sides of the fence, in a very different style of writing.

So, if I could beg your indulgence for this vexation, a bit like Ava, I'm going to leave you all a bit frustrated, possibly angry, secretly hopeful, and dreaming about what the future could hold. I shall keep my fingers crossed that the future story will continue to deliver those enticing moments you all appreciate. In fact, I'd love it if you all share your own visions of what you think happens next in the comments. Who know... you might get your wish!

And a final BIG thanks to theMasterBaiter for sticking with me on the editing and development of the story. Not sure I would have gotten this far if you hadn't gently nudged and encouraged, so thank you!

Dapperling
Dapperling
124 Followers
1...345678