Hunter and Prey Ch. 07: Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands are everywhere grabbing at my dress and tearing it in their excitement for a memento of the event. Whistles, and cat-calling, and dark promises are screamed at me. Ryan's weight behind me is the only thing anchoring me in this mob of carnal hunger, as he walks me purposely across the room towards another door.

I can hear the colours of my disks being called out across the crowd, to great cheer from all. The thought of this blood thirsty crowd getting their hands on me and doing those things to me makes me weak in the knees. Ryan's warm hands grab my waist and steady me, before pushing me relentlessly forward.

It feels like a lifetime before I arrive at the door. My dress is a non-existent shred around me, and it feels like a thousand hands already know me intimately. As more people scream what they're going to do to me, a bolt of panic and lust burns through me hot and fast.

Gold disk, I murmur to myself; keep your eye on the prize. My fingers toy with the disks tickling my breasts... but let's tick off more of that wishlist and have some fun along the way, I think with a cheeky smile.

The crowd suddenly hushes as the door in front of me opens.

Ryan leans forward, his fingers playing with my tail provocatively, his breath hot on my neck, "You have to the count of ten before they start chasing. Oh, and did I forget to mention, all the hunters have maps of the maze so they can better plan what to do to you."

I stare up at him in horror. A bell goes off in the background and I bolt through the door at a dead run. Their screams of excitement follow me like the baying of hounds.

*****

I would love to tell you that Jeff did an exceptional job of turning corridors and rooms into a beautiful natural maze of luminous plants, but that would be a lie; all I see as I run is hanging things trying to strangle me, or shrubs hiding escape options.

I run, and I run, until I realise I'm taking too straight a route and I start dashing off in random turns: right, another right, then a left. I end up at a dead end and I want to scream 'fuck' at the top of my lungs.

Heart hammering, I start backtracking.

And that's when I hear the bell ring again and what sounds like a stampede enter the maze. I freeze like a rabbit in the headlights. Fuck, fuck, fuck! What do I do? What do I do?

I spin too quickly to the right, my stockings catch on the floor, and I trip, falling hard. I stop breathing in panic for a moment as voices in the distance shout that they heard something. With trembling hands, I push myself up, and by pure dumb luck spot a hidden 'cove' amongst some fake shrubs. I almost sob in relief as I crawl into my hiding spot. I fold myself into a trembling ball and wait.

"I swear I heard something."

"I can't wait to sink my cock into that wet cunt. Did you see how badly she wanted it? I want to be the first to fuck that and make her beg for my jiz."

Feet stop near my hiding hole, and I cover my mouth to hold in the scream at being found.

"Bitch is going to be wearing my cum. Hey Dave, want to have a bukkake party?" Crude laughter follows, as the footsteps start to fade.

More groups of people walk past, each fantasising new and elaborate ways they're going to use me this evening. It is singularly the most erotic and terrifying situation I have been in so far.

The nervous energy to run consumes me and I finally crawl out of hiding during a lull. I pull my stockings off irritably - I'm not making that mistake twice - and pick the opposite direction to the bawdy group of men, and slink down a darker corridor.

"I see her!" An excited voice shouts and I bolt down the nearest corridor and fly through a door. With shaking hands, I close it as quietly as possible and lean against it, hoping they'll think it's locked. I sink to the floor and let the darkness of the room sooth my raw nerves.

"'Come hither, hither, pretty Fly...' said the Spider to the Fly,'" a honey-sweet female voice croons a second before I hear the door lock behind me.

I scream, because honestly the level of adrenaline pumping through me right now is unreal. I stare around wildly trying to find her when a meaty hand closes around my upper arm and drags me forward.

I dig in my heels and claw at the fingers holding me, but I have as much luck as... well... I think the analogy is obvious on this one.

I'm forced roughly onto a wooden chair and my wrist and ankles are shackled to each chair arm, so I'm spread wide and unable to fight back. The hard wood is murder to my still tender thighs; I stop moving.

When I'm safely restrained, the room starts brightening with light and I can finally see my captor.

Her glorious afro and ebony skin glows with the pink florescent lights in the room. Her steel toe-capped leather boots come up to her knees, while her curvaceous body stretches her bodystocking to breaking point.

She saunters forward confidently and unhooks a purple disk from me. I lick my dry lips as I remember: pain and sex.

I can't take my eyes off of her.

A deep gong sound reverberates through a loudspeaker in the room.

"Pet, fetch," she snaps her fingers at someone behind me. "Our time has started, and I don't want to waste a delicious second."

I hear something being rolled towards me and under me. My heart jumps into my mouth as I feel something hard nudge against my pussy. I stare down in shock and realise the chair has a giant hole in the seat.

A riding crop is thrust under my chin and used to guide my eyes back up to her.

"Eyes up here, fox," she says sternly, before her fingers drift towards the wire jewellery around my nipples. "But first, let's take some of the icing off the cake so we can really enjoy a good bite, what do you say?"

Her fingers are surprisingly soft as she removes the wire flowers, and then starts gently caressing my breasts. She grabs big handfuls and squeezes firmly like she's kneading dough. It feels so incredible that I start to relax; my eyes drift closed for a moment to savour it.

That's when I feel a hard dildo nudge its way into my dripping cunt, and with a slow mechanical sound, starts to stretch me. My eyes widen and my mouth pops open in shock.

And then it stops, and retreats.

She laughs in delight at my expression before she dives in for a kiss, her tongue invading my willing mouth. She tastes of icy mint, and I melt into the tingling kiss. God, her lips are so soft.

I moan into her mouth as the fuck machine nudges at me experimentally. Without breaking the kiss, she straddles my lap, her weight pinning me to the chair. She breaks the kiss to whisper, "Can you take it all into that pretty little snatch? Shall we see?"

I hear cranking before I feel the cock being forced deeper into me until I squeal in protest. I try to lift away from it, but of course her weight on me stops me from going anywhere. The dildo pulls back gently, but before I can sigh in relief, it slides in again, nudging deeper every time.

I grip the chair tightly each time it forces its way into me. She smiles wickedly at me and starts grinding against me provocatively; each move calculated to force me deeper onto the machine. Her fingers slip between our bodies to find my clit, circling lazily as her machine continues it's relentless, slow exploration.

I'm moaning and grinding against her in no time, suddenly wishing this painfully slow pounding would go faster, deeper.

"What a keen bitch you are," she murmurs, "Do you want to beg me for what you want?"

"Please... Mistress... (groan)... please fuck me faster. Please, please ..." I don't know where that high pitched needy voice is coming from until I realise it's me.

She's clearly got me right where she wants me.

With a satisfied smile she climbs off me, "You heard her, Pet."

I hear some mechanical sounds - gears shifting? - before I feel the speed slowly start to ramp up. And that's when she starts to whip my hard nipples with her riding crop.

Each blow forces me to unconsciously tense around the dildo, so I end up milking the hard shaft. The sting of each bite of the crop onto my skin overwhelms me for a moment, before becoming a throbbing point of delicious heat.

It's not long until I cum groaning on my mechanical invader. But the pounding doesn't stop.

I stare at her with large eyes as I feel the dildo stretch me again. My pussy is so sensitive that I squirm at the stimulation. Oh fuck... fuck... fuck... I think I'm going to cum again!

"No... no... wait..." I whine, as she plays with my bouncing tits before she attaches adjustable nipple clamps to my throbbing nubs. I suck in a panicked breath as she starts tightening them. She knows she's found the sweet spot when I hiss at the pinch... and then cum hard on the fuck machine.

My pussy continues to get relentlessly fucked.

My nipples are screaming for release; my legs are trembling from tensing up, and my fingers ache from digging into the wood at each upthrust. Oh my god this is too intense. I'm so stimulated it hurts to be touched, and then that pain becomes pleasure as soon as I sink into it. I'm gasping in short breaths, unable to think as my mind pulls me one way, and my body another.

"If you stop fighting it, the orgasms get even better," a male voice whispers so very quietly behind me, so he doesn't get caught by his Mistress.

It's like a door opens in my mind and I let go. I let go of freaking out about how deep it goes into me, or how fast it ramps up to, or how much I'm dripping cum onto the machine. There's nothing I can do about it, so I just sink into the idea of being fucked senseless by a machine while a stranger watches me.

I close my eyes so I can feel every inch of it in me, as it rubs tightly inside me, before it slips out leaving me wanting more. I bite my lip in frustration; it's not enough anymore. I pull at my arm restraints frustrated that I can't scratch that itch. It's monotonous pounding is too repetitive, and yet so stimulating, as the wet sucking noises attest to. It's fucking infuriating.

I hear breathy laughter and I open my eyes. She's still standing in front of me, her riding crop slapping lightly against her thigh as she enjoys the struggle I'm going through. But it's the giant muscle man in full latex kneeling at her feet that draws my eyes. I can only see eyes and a mouth; the rest is black latex. No wonder I couldn't see him in the dark.

"Pet," she doesn't say anything more but his eyes light up and he winks at me before he crawls in front of her crotch and very gently pulls the stocking away from her pussy and then rips it open so he can get to her puffy lips. And then he proceeds to eat her out like he's been starving for days.

The sight is electrifying, and I find myself mimicking the pattern of her excited breathing. The room is filled with the sinful sound of wet sucking, slurping, and moaning to the gentle hum of a very thorough machine.

I can tell she's getting close to cumming when she leans forward and roughly grabs the chains connecting my nipple clamps. Her slave just shifts positions and continues to eat her out, as diligent as my fuck machine.

She's holding a remote in her hand, "Time to hear that beautiful scream," and she turns up the speed suddenly.

Oh fucccckkkkkkkkkkk... my entire being is vibrating with the force of it. I feel like a rag doll as my tits jump up and down, making my nipples throb like crazy.

She smiles a wicked smile as she pulls the chain and stretches my nipples taunt. My mouth stretches into a helpless 'O' as I feel the clamps start to slip. My violent movements force that torturous pinch onto the most sensitive tips of my nipples and a scream finally forces its way out, as pain and pleasure collide spectacularly. I think I'm still screaming as I orgasm again, shuddering violently.

A gong sounds in the background a moment before - with an audible click - the clamps slide off.

I'm so lost in a world of throbbing, delicious, confusing, needy, wet things, that it takes me a moment to realise I've been let free from the chair, and my mechanical assailant. I'm lying on something soft and rubbery.

I blink up in confusion at two beautiful brown eyes floating above me. My pleasure-soaked brain wonders if it's the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. And then it winks at me, and it all comes flooding back and I realise I'm in the arms of her slave.

I panic and try to escape because I just can't take anymore stimulation right now, but his firm hands hold me gently in place. I'm rewarded for my efforts with the most embarrassing squeaking sounds of sweaty skin rubbing against the latex. You know the sound: it sets your teeth on edge, while at the same time weirdly sounding like a loud, wet fart kids make as a prank in class.

There's a moment of silence before two sets of happy laughter wash over me at the mood killing sound. It's not long before I'm carried away in the hilarity of the moment.

"Well, that was a buzz kill," she says, wiping tears out of her eyes. "Thank you, Honey, that was an incredible session for us. I'm Jean, and your pillow cushion is my partner, Sam. Hope you enjoyed it too?" She says with a smile as her hands run gently over my body rubbing away aches and pains from tense muscles and checking I haven't been hurt.

"Thanks Mistress Jean, and Sam. It was... invigorating," I add with a cheeky grin. I didn't think I could recover so quickly after all of that, but between her wonderful massage and his warm cuddle, I feel strangely energised again.

She nods in satisfaction, her fingers playing with the remaining disk on my chains, "Sounds like you're ready to get going. Pet, if you would?" And Sam stands up effortlessly with me still cradled in his arm.

Damn, this man is tall! I blink down at Mistress Jean as her confident steps steer us towards the door. She stops to the side of the room and turns around. I can't help glancing down at her exposed pussy; it's glistening with cum. Knowing that I was a part of what brought her satisfaction fills me with that familiar thrill.

Sam places me gently on my feet and it takes me a moment to get my rubbery legs working again. She beckons me forward until I see an obscure door with a peculiar doorknob. What is that? I lean forward squinting in the pink light. It's a stylised cock and balls shooting cum in an arc. I start laughing as I grab the handle.

"Do you like Elliott's whimsical touch?" Mistress Jean says affectionately, "Hidden around the maze are these safe rooms with these specific door handles. When you need a break, to grab some water or energy drink, or just to pee, you can duck in here and no one will bother you. If you're really lucky some of them have connected hidden passageways that lead you somewhere else. Would you like to freshen up?"

I nod appreciatively and duck in quickly. This is a weirdly specific detail, but I promised myself I would record everything. That was the best piss of my life. After all that tension and stimulation and holding everything in, it just felt incredible to let go completely for a moment.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Mistress Jean teases from the open door, and I realise in my desperation for release I hadn't bothered to close the door behind me. OMG. I'm blushing bright red in embarrassment as I quickly clean myself up.

"Drink water," she adds firmly before I can leave. "Trust me, you'll need it."

I gulp down some water, and before I know it, I finish the bottle. Fuck I hadn't realised how thirsty I was. My brain has gone straight back into survival-mode. I must admit it's getting harder to not want to get caught. My heart is pounding as I wonder what's next in store for me.

A sudden twinge from my smarting ass reminds me of sadistic green-eyes and a sarcastic mouth that gets my blood boiling again. I glance down to find the gold disk and caress it. I'll show that asshole who's going to win this game, I think, as a smile blooms across my face.

"Ready?" Mistress Jean asks and at my nod Sam opens the door quietly. I step out nervously into an empty corridor and consider my options.

"She's over here!" Mistress Jean screams in a loud voice. With a panicked glance at her twinkling eyes, I leg it down a dark corridor as I hear the baying sounds of pursuit.

*****

I'm lucky that more people have struck out alone rather than collaborate as a hunting party; it means I'm able to duck behind shrubs and crawl into dark corners between pursuits. Thank you, Jeff, for the moody lighting in here that makes it hard to spot me!

At some point I get brave enough to try another room, but this time I open the door slowly and make sure I check it before going in. A huge smile spreads across my face. I recognise this as one of the "gateway rooms."

With a quick glance around I make a silent dash for the door opposite. I open it to find an empty, dark, silent corridor. My smile turns into a smirk of confidence. Winning that gold disk is going to be easy.

I glance down to avoid tripping on some vines in the doorway, and silently step into the corridor ... and everything is flooded in golden light. My mouth pops open as I gape up at the crystal chandeliers casting sparkling light everywhere.

"Ahh, our entertainment has finally arrived. If you'd be so kind, Miss Fluffy Fox," Jeff's eyes twinkle at our shared joke as his arm sweeps around to show people popping out of hiding spots in the corridor.

I freeze, and scan around wildly for an escape route, but it's the sound of confident steps behind me that decides me. There's no running out of this one; my shoulders slump in defeat.

Jeff steps in front of me, knowing I have nowhere to escape, and plucks the white disk off my chains: submission and humiliation.

Two loud gong sounds play over the loudspeaker. Ahh, I finally understand what that means. Everyone now knows my second disk is taken.

A strangely familiar cologne surrounds me from behind, before warm hands push gently on my shoulders, forcing me to my hands and knees. Jeff pats my head affectionately and straightens my fox ears almost absentmindedly.

"Come," he says, patting his leg encouragingly, like you would to a shy dog before walking away and waiting for me. I frown and try to stand up but the hand on my shoulder pushes me back to my knees. I feel a foot nudge me forward, and with a burning face I realise they want me to crawl after Jeff. Oh god. I stare at all the eager faces around me.

The foot under me finds my wet pussy and nudges insistently again, and I have to hold in a whimper. My breathing is ragged and my first movement forward on my hands and knees feels like it takes forever as I fight past the shame; my body trembling with each step.

I have never noticed before, but when you are truly embarrassed - and I mean to the core of your being, 'you want the earth to swallow you' type of embarrassed - all your senses are heightened to an almost painful level.

My knees feel the grain of the wood floor dig into me; my sweaty palms feel every speck of dirt that sticks to my skin; I can feel the hot air of my breath touch my dry lips with each breath out, and the icy tingle of cold when I lick my lips and breath in.

I find myself naturally moving in slow, sensual stretches as I savour every muscle as it extends and contracts in this new position; the movement making the tail sway against my ass and legs, so it feels like I'm being tickled rhythmically. I can feel everyone's avid gaze burn into my skin; their sudden laughter or murmurs like physical touches that make me jump or shy away.

I can't stop thinking about my back arched so lasciviously that my throbbing wet pussy is on display for all to see... and use. That last thought sends a shudder so deep through me, I gasp and stop moving as an orgasm rips through me. My arms are trembling, and I close my eyes to all the knowing faces around me.

123456...8