Hunter and Prey Ch. 07: Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapse on the bench, my legs are trembling violently as Dave pulls out of me, patting my ass affectionately.

"Hey Jackson, she's all warmed up now. Want to double up?" Someone out of my line-of-sight shouts.

Jackson's huge grin is answer enough.

My arms are shaking as I steady myself against the bench. Things are starting to get hazy as the exhaustion kicks in, but my traitorous cunt is dripping, begging for more, and I think I might pass out before it's satisfied.

I feel like a tiny doll as one of the men sweeps me off my feet and carries me gently to a leather sofa. Jackson dives on the sofa, sitting so his rock-hard cock is ready to impale me.

I struggle weakly against their manhandling of me, unable to look Jackson in the eye. Oh god, how can I fuck someone from work! But my struggles only excites them more, and they effortlessly bat my hands away, spread my legs forcefully and lower me onto him.

Jackson's sweaty hands lock on my waist and push me down onto him, holding me as I moan in protest. I hear wet squelching as he relentlessly fills me. When he's deep in me, he pulls me in tight to murmur, "Just enjoy it Ava, I won't tell anyone at work. I promise! Besides, you could just as easily out me for being in a BDSM club."

I open my eyes hesitantly to see how sincere he is. Huh, I'd never noticed he has a touch of blue in his hazel eyes. Aside from his permanently roguish smile, I can see he means it.

"And all it will cost you is... fucking my brains out right now, while my mate fucks you up the ass," and with a cheeky smile he bounces me on his lap.

I tense around his hard cock in me and can't help the needy whine that escapes my parted mouth. Fuck, that's one of my 'bucket list' fantasies.

This feels so wrong to be doing this with someone who works with Ryan, and yet... his cock feels so fucking good in me. God, I'm such a slut. My eyes drift shut, and I clench around his hard shaft again; oh god, it's so fucking deep in me, it feels like it's caressing my belly button.

Without warning I feel something poke at my asshole before fighting its way in. My eyes widen as it stretches me and there's an overwhelming feeling of... of having so much in me!

"Ah fuck, how can she still be so tight...(moan)... she feels fucking amazing on my dick.... Dude, nudge over a bit so I can fit."

Jackson pulls out of me slightly as they fight for space in me. Oh, oh, oooooohhhhhh....

I don't know what to do and can barely breath as I'm trapped between two opposing forces. Their big sweaty bodies are wrapped so close against me, it's hard to tell where I stop, and they begin. I feel like I'll get ripped apart if I move.

It's too much, I can't take it! I open my mouth to say my safe word... and then I don't know who starts to move gently, but it sends a ripple of divine sensations through my body. I moan against Jackson and dig my nails into his shoulders. He hisses in pain, before wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me into a better position. His buddy grunts in thanks... and then they start to find a rhythm.

I can't adequately describe how out of my depths I feel in this moment. When I finally get used to one rubbing tightly in one place, another shifts and takes up the rhythm from another direction. Occasionally one slips out of me in their enthusiasm, and I cry out at the loss, shocked that I miss all that pressure deep inside me.

When Jackson's mate finally moves up to pounding my ass to get his release, I take my feelings out on Jackson: biting and sucking on his hot skin to muffle my screams and groans. And he clearly loves it; his fingers dig into me painfully to pull me deeper against his hard cock, anchoring me in place so I can't move away.

I'm trembling and moaning non-stop by the time I feel a soft cock pull out of my ass. Before I have time to catch my breath, Jackson kicks into full gear, clearly desperate to cum as well. My tits are bouncing wildly in his face when I finally see him shudder and then collapse.

I shut my eyes, and breathe in Jackson's sweaty musk, letting out a sigh of relief. That was fucking intense, all of it. It's hard to describe it as pleasurable as it was so much, but it was definitely satisfying, deeply satisfying. I feel the crazy animal in me curl up, finally satiated.

As I start to take note of my body again, I feel the familiar pull of drying cum on my back, far too high to have been from Jackson's mate. A delightful shudder runs through me as I wonder how many of them just came on me.

I push myself up weakly and roll off Jackson onto the sofa. I can't help but note the bruises and scratches all over him as I do. It warms me up knowing Jackson will walk away with as many marks from this moment as I will.

I feel hot hands pull my legs apart and drag me closer to the edge of the sofa; I whimper in panic. No! NO MORE.

A gong sounds loudly in the background, and I muffle a sob. Saved by the bell.

I stare up at the mountain of a man in front of me and I'm suddenly terrified he's too horny to care about the rules of the game. Which is why I scream shrilly when he flips me casually onto my stomach and holds me down.

"Got to make sure you keep a memento of us," and then I feel something hard and cold push against my abused asshole. I stiffen and try to wriggle away, but he's having none of it. After a moment it's sucked into place, and I feel the familiar tickle of my tail against my legs. A whole different type of moan escapes my lips as I note how full my ass feels with cum that can't escape anymore.

Surrounded by satisfied male laughter and bragging, I'm scooped up into someone's arms and walked further into the room. I can feel his hard cock tapping against me as he walks. Oh god, what more are they going to do to me? I want to fight, and pound against his chest in protest but I don't have the energy.

And then I'm blinking up at him as he sets me down gently on a bean bag in a large bathroom. The other guys shuffle in after him. My heart is pounding, and my head is swimming and I'm sure I'm not going to stay conscious for what happened next. I bite my lip anxiously...

...and then one of the men grabs a bottle of water and brings it over to me, forcing me to drink; while another grabs a tub of cream and starts massaging and rubbing it into my bruises, scratches, and cuts. When they're happy I'm OK they start tidying themselves up, until one by one they kiss me or pat me on the head and leave.

Jackson is the last one to leave, giving me a big hug, saying, "This was one of the best nights of my life. Thank you! I've always wanted to do that." He pulls away and laughs at the incredulous look on my face. "See you at work next week, Ava," and with a wink he's gone, closing the bathroom door gently behind him.

I'm a throbbing, happy mess as I close my eyes for a moment and fall into a replay of the evening so far.

*****

Click.

I sit bolt upright in panic, bleary-eyed, and fight off the last cobwebs of sleep. It takes me a moment to remember where the fuck I am: bathroom, Lodge.... I stare down and touch the remaining disks tickling my stomach: hunt. Ok, got it.

I feel a breeze behind me and turn to stare at an open door. It takes me a full five minutes before I realise that's not the same door I came in. I think the guys might have seriously fucked the sense right out of me.

With a groan I stand up. Oh fuck, I ache everywhere, and my body is so stiff; I shouldn't have let myself fall asleep.

Holy fuck. Five strangers fucked me... and I was in a threesome with someone from work! Is it possible to feel both deeply content and 100% freaked out at the same time? Well, that bucket list of mine has definitely gotten quite a bit ticked off, I think wryly.

With a hoarse laugh, I rub my shaking hands in disbelief over my skin, between my thighs, to feel the dry cum. I touch my sore throat and I wonder if it was all the cock I sucked or all the screaming that caused it. I can't help but smile at that thought.

My eyes shiver closed in ecstasy for a moment as I turn around, squirming at the full feeling in my throbbing ass. A brush of my tail against the back of my legs is almost like a reassuring caress that sends tingles through my still over-sensitive body. Eventually the call of nature pulls my distracted mind back from its tailspin, and I stagger to the toilet.

I wash my hands and catch a glimpse of myself in a small mirror above the sink. Dry cum smeared across my cheek and mouth, and I think in my hair. I can also see where I'm going to have bruises on my arms. I smile back at myself in the mirror and very deliberately don't wash anything else. I want to end this adventure with the fun I've had literally painted on my skin... like the satisfied slut that I am.

Grabbing an energy drink, I regard the open doorway distrustfully as I sip, trying to figure out my options. I have only two disks left, and because I'm a dumbass and didn't listen to the game rules, I have no idea how much time is left on the clock. I could be winning by a landslide with only minutes to go, or there could be hours left and I don't stand a chance in hell.

An excited buzz is bubbling back inside me as I spin the gold disk around my fingers. I knock back the last of the energy drink, and with a smile, I think "Fuck it," and stroll through the open door.

*****

The tunnel is long, narrow, dark, and dusty, and clearly built in the spaces between the walls. I jump at every sound in alarm until I realise the people I'm hearing are on the other side of the wall. After that, it becomes a game to guess what's happening from what I can hear.

Ahhhh....Ohhh god.... OH fuuuccckk!!!

Humm, let me think. She's got her legs straight in the air, pressed against his shoulders as he thrusts deeply into her. She's clearly never realised how flexible she can be, or how deep he can get in this position.

Mistress, how can I please you?

He's naked, collared, kneeling at her feet as she lies back in a chair with her legs casually resting in the dip of his back. She's slapping a riding crop lightly against his balls as she thinks about what she's going to do to him.

Lick my ... (indistinct word) ...

'Elbow', I decide, because by this stage of the evening it's probably the only thing that hasn't been touched yet. I giggle to myself; I'm loving this game.

Take it all, you fucking twink. Now, what do you say? (slap) ... (different voice replies) Thank you, Sir!

I freeze; I know those voices. I sneak closer to the wall and desperately search for a crack or hole to sneak a peek. I find a sliver of light and peer through.

I can see two men fucking on a bed: one's on his back, legs up and almost over his head so his asshole is up top. If I'm honest he looks like a human pretzel; I didn't know men could be that flexible!

The second man - Oliver - is leaning over him, hands holding the other's legs down and closed so he can freely thrust into his tight hole in rhythmic, fast movements. Oliver is clearly enjoying working his cock into his energetic bed partner.

I squint and lean closer and for a moment catch the other man's face: Miguel, the massage guy! Well, well... a smile splits my face; I'm glad to see he found someone to scratch his itch this evening.

As Miguel flips over into doggy style, begging for Oliver to cum in him, I make a mental note to ask for Miguel again as a masseuse next time I come. Because of course I'm joining the club after this!

When Oliver is done with a loud growl, he collapses by Miguel, and they cuddle for a moment. It's a surprisingly tender moment and I'm forced to wonder if maybe I had pegged Oliver's character all wrong.

And then they hear a noise and Oliver pushes Miguel away, a panicked look on his face and snarls, "Don't tell fucking anyone about this or I'll fuck you up so you can't walk." The hurt look on Miguel's face cuts me to my core and my fists clench in anger. I think I know why Ryan and Oliver had a falling out.

A familiar cologne wraps around me before a mocking voice says in my ear, "Not enjoying the show? Or trying to kill time so you can cheat the hunt and win?"

I spin around in shock and stare up at Mr S. My hand reflexively wraps around the gold disk so he can't take it.

Noticing the gesture Mr S cocks an eyebrow and with a sly smile says, "Oh my, looks like you've decided on winning. I wouldn't have guessed by how willingly you've stumbled into every trap."

His eyes lazily travel up and down my body, noting all the signs of sex. "Although I particularly enjoyed seeing you on your knees servicing all those cocks. I look forward to helping you improve your technique in the future."

My heart starts beating fast as a sensory memory hits me: this same cologne filling my head as warm hands forced me on my knees and a foot nudged me to crawl toward Jeff. My face is burning as I glance quickly down at his polished leather shoes. Yup, there are dry cum marks on the toe of his right shoe. Oh god!

A mad feeling rips through me like a flash flood, and I'm scared to make eye contact with Mr S because I know he'll see right through me and I'm not ready to be that honest with myself yet.

I'm breathing so fast the other disks are making musical chimes against my hand. The other disks. Oh shit, I take a panicked step back...and my back collides with the wall.

What the fuck was that? Is someone watching? You perverted fucking faggots! I'LL FUCK YOU UP!

Oliver's angry voice filters through the walls and I feel his fists slam angrily near where I am. The punches shiver through the wood and I flinch.

Mr S says in a dry voice, "You do like finding trouble, don't you, Kitten? Come, follow me before Oliver does even more that he'll regret."

He starts walking down the corridor and pauses when he doesn't hear me following. His smile is pure evil as he says, "Oh don't worry Kitten, if I take those little colourful trinkets now, I'm out of the running for the main prize. And trust me, I'm in this for the long haul. And I should tell you... I never lose."

His arrogant tone immediately gets my back up, even as he answers another question: why I hadn't seen him or Ryan in the maze. They're clearly waiting it out until all five disks are gone so they can make a run for the final prize.

Well fuck both of them; I'm going to win this. With a glint in my eye, I walk towards him, pushing past when he doesn't move, and then I march down the corridor as if I know where I'm going.

His appreciative chuckle caresses my back and I find myself swishing my hips perhaps a bit more than is needed, making my tail sway seductively. What? Angry walking and seductive swishing are remarkably similar....

*****

The corridor hits a T-junction and splits right and left, and I pause, indecisively. I can hear Mr S step up behind me and I glance quickly at him for a clue on where to go. The smirk on his face tells me the answer is going to cost me, so before he can open his smartass mouth, I storm off to the right.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Kitten," he cautions dryly.

I smile; that must mean I'm going the right way. I grab the door handle in front of me and push it open as I look around to smirk back at Mr S.

"Oh, is that so," I jeer back at him.

"Well, well, it seems we hit the jackpot today. Looks like school is in session people," a woman's voice says behind me, before a lot of people start laughing.

I spin around with wild eyes and take in the hard-core dungeon equipment and the various slaves, Masters, and audience in different states of pain and pleasure.

My hands start feeling frantically behind me for the door handle but there's nothing there. I turn back to the closing door in time to see Mr S laughingly murmur, "I told you. Have fun Kitten," before he shuts the door in my face. I hear it lock.

I feel something hard run down my back, over the contours of my ass and down the back of my legs, "Look at these lovely marks. Have you perhaps been a bad girl? Was that your Master you were running away from?" She chides before slapping the back of my thighs hard. I jump and turn to face her.

It's the Mistress from the banquet hall. I glance down to look for her glowing flogger, but all I see is a riding crop coming straight for my breasts.

Slap. Slap.

I flinch at the pain; my mouth opens soundlessly in surprise, even as the warmth afterwards starts to remind me of sweeter things.

She steps in close and pulls off the silver disk: hunter's choice of all the scenes. That electric excitement is back as I realise I'm so turned on not knowing what happens next. Thankfully, the adrenaline is helping drown out my body's existing aches and complaints. Tomorrow I'll worry about the payment for my choices this evening.

As four loud gongs sound in the background, I barely hear her as she murmurs, "You must have done something incredible for Him to go to this much effort for you. Let's see if you're worthy. Lucky for you, you've come to the right place. We'll teach you some important lessons before you go crawling back to your Master for forgiveness," and to put actions to her words she grabs my hard nipple, twists, and uses it to lead me further into the room.

I hiss in pain, stumbling after her, my head spinning with the implications of her words.

*****

I blow hair out of my face in vain, lick the cum off my lips and wonder how the hell I got here. Ah yes, I failed to adopt the correct slave posture and thank Mistress Celeste adequately.

My pelvis is resting on a sloped and padded pedestal, so my pussy and ass are up high for the Mistress to have full access to me. My legs and arms are spread wide open and cuffed to metal bars raised off the floor, so I form a human A-shape, with my head and neck uncomfortably swinging upside down.

My pussy is bright red and throbbing from the paddle Mistress Celeste has been applying liberally to me, while she talks me through the correct etiquette for a slave.

By this point I'm almost 100% sure Mr S orchestrated this. I have no idea how, but I'm pretty sure he's to blame for this. I grit my teeth and think of the gold disk and getting my payback. I wince as I shuffle my feet slightly to take the pressure off the soles of my feet.

"Are you uncomfortable, slave?" Mistress Celeste asks solicitously.

"No Mistress Celeste!" I squeak hurriedly, "I'm here to please you. Thank you for teaching me."

She laughs in delight, "What pretty words you say." She kneels down so her face is close to my ear, "But I know you don't mean them yet. Ah, if only I had more time with you," she caresses my cheek and I shiver. I'm going to make it a personal goal to never be alone with Mistress Celeste ever again; her expectations on 'correct behaviour' border on insane.

She pinches my hands and feet painfully, and I wriggle in protest until she nods happily at what she sees. Standing, she snaps her fingers, and another man kneels in front of me, his hard cock bobbing inches from my hanging face.

"What's your purpose as a slave?" Mistress Celeste asks abruptly. I've lost count of the number of times she's asked me this. I haven't yet got the answer right, I don't think, because everything I say results in my cunt getting slapped.

"To serve... obey? ... and please my Master, in any way they want of me," I scrabble to slot all the words I think she wants to hear into a sentence. Although the word 'obey' does stick slightly in my throat. I cringe as I sense this doesn't satisfy her.

Slap.

"If your purpose is to please your Master, then what do you do if you're at an event and your Master offers you to someone else?"

I almost groan, I feel like I'm stuck in pop-quiz slave school and right now I'm flunking out. "I thank my Master for the opportunity to please them and kneel for more instructions."

1...345678