Hunter and Prey Ch. 07: Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nose gets a light swat of reprimand, and I open my eyes in shock and blink up at Jeff.

"Now look here Vixen, you're here for our entertainment not yours," he says disapprovingly, kneeling down to put his face near mine. Jeff taps my nose lightly with a finger as he says, "If you insist on acting like an animal, we will treat you like a bitch on heat. Would you like to beg to service all these people?" He looks around at the hungry crowd.

I squirm, mortified by his words, and open my mouth soundlessly. Jeff smiles knowingly and caresses my fox ears softly as he murmurs, "Remember foxes can't speak or use hands, so we expect you to speak with your body, your actions," his fingers stroke my hair and run down to caress my hard nipples. "You are an absolutely gorgeous fox, Fluffy," he murmurs so only I can hear.

A needy sound escapes my lips.

"Now, do you want to thank me for teaching you how to behave?" Jeff stands so his crotch is in my face, and he provocatively undoes the top button of his trousers.

I can smell his excitement; it won't take long to satisfy him. I close my eyes for a moment, trembling in need, burning with a fever as I fight myself.

Can I just say, it's much easier to give up control when you're tied up and your brain has an excuse to let you sink into what you want. But in front of a crowd, to deliberately debase yourself and beg for it and there is no excuse, it's 100% your free will? Fuck, that's hard.

I feel like I've thrown myself off a razor edge when I start rubbing my face against his crotch, looking up hesitantly as my trembling body presses against his leg. The excitement, satisfaction, and acceptance in Jeff's eyes takes my breath away.

I don't need any more encouragement. I bury my face in his trousers until my teeth find the zipper pull, which thankfully has cloth tied to the metal, so my teeth have something to grip. Carefully I pull downwards until I can see the prize I want.

I can't help myself; I bury my nose against his boxer shorts and take a deep breath of him. I start licking his hard cock through the material in frustration as I wonder how I'm going to pull his trousers off without using my hands.

Thankfully, his self-control is starting to give, and he pulls his clothing down so his cock pops out and lightly slaps me in the face.

I take a moment to admire his cock: the veins that wrap around the shaft; the engorged helmet of the head; and his smooth, shaved balls hanging heavy beneath. It takes my breath away for a moment as I realise, fuck, I love cock. God, I want to see so many more!

I lick my lips in excitement a moment before my hot mouth wraps around his head and I start licking and sucking him, pulling him deeper into my mouth. I lose myself so deeply in the taste and the feel of him in my mouth that I almost forget Jess's advice to keep eye contact. I peek up.

The look in his eyes is so primal I forget to breathe for a moment and his cock slides in deep enough to make me choke. I struggle for air, yet I'm mesmerised watching his eyes roll back as pure ecstasy washes over his face.

I don't realise I'm moaning around his cock in excitement until his hands grab my head and hold me down on his shaft as he shoots cum into my hungry mouth. My tongue caresses his cock as I struggle to swallow around him.

The crowd cheers and my eyes widen as I remember I have an audience. My body feels like it's combusting, and I can't seem to remember how to use my mouth.

Jeff takes pity on me and pulls his soft cock out my slack mouth before I'm done swallowing; a string of cum still hanging from his tip.

He smiles down at me as I squeeze my legs tight to hide my own wet mess of unsatisfied need. Without taking his eyes off me, he slowly and deliberately rubs his cock against my face, smearing his cum across my cheek as he strokes my hair murmuring, "Good girl."

A pulse of lust shoots through me and I stare up at Jeff longingly, hoping my reward is a cock putting my aching cunt out of its misery.

As he starts putting himself back in order, Jeff lazily says, "Now go beg to be of use to these good people; and I better not see more than a moment when your mouth is empty, or there will be a penalty applied to your time."

My heart is pounding as I stare at all the people around us, many of whom have decided to start the fun early and I finally hear the energetic grunts of sex as a musical undertone to our centre spectacle. I'm paralysed with indecisiveness on where to start.

When I take too long to move, I feel someone behind me grab my tail and start tugging hard. Oh god! I'm groaning as I crawl after them frantically, even as I feel my ass tighten hard around the butt plug in protest, which only makes me even hornier.

The pressure is unrelenting on my tail, and my self-control is unravelling so quickly that I have to spend every second focusing on not cumming as I crawl. It all adds up to me having a tiny moment to blink in confusion before another cock is pushed into my face.

"Show me how much you want this," a rough voice grunts as they slap me with their hard cock. I'm surrounded by eager, naked men.

I stare up at a stranger expecting me to satisfy him, and I feel... energised. Mortified. Content. Terrified. Fulfilled. Satisfied. I can't find the right word for this warmth flooding through my limbs right now. Oh fuck, I'm as so wet right now. I squeeze my legs tight.

His pungent smell enfolds me as I start to suck on his hairy balls before licking my way up his hard shaft... and then I lose count of how many cocks slide between my lips in quick succession to fill me with their cum before being replaced by another.

As I struggle to slide the fat cock in front of me deeper into my mouth - dimly aware of my jaw starting to ache - lost in thinking how different men taste, something catches my attention out of the corner of my eyes. A black suit moving quickly through a crowd.

I feel the gold disk burn on my skin, and the lethargic haze I'm in burns away in an instant. The cock slips out my mouth in shock. Is he watching me service these men? ... will he be the next cock that slides between my lips? My heart starts beating faster - in panic, excitement, shame at being caught here, anger at forgetting my end goal - your guess is as good as mine as to what I was feeling.

One of the waiting men senses my distraction and grabs my tail, draping it over my back so they have an uninterrupted view of my swollen lips.

"Fuck this little bitch really wants it," and then his fat fingers slide into my aching pussy and I'm back to being a needy, mindless creature. All I can think about is how badly I want to cum right now. I wriggle backwards to get his fingers deeper into me. He laughs appreciatively.

"Oi! Jeff said no sex in this scene, otherwise we won't all get a turn," someone whines at the side, but neither of us is paying attention. I groan in complaint when he withdraws his finger, and then freeze as I feel something much larger nudge at my wet opening. I almost sigh in satisfaction.

A loud gong sounds and there are mutters of complaints from the men still waiting. I feel the cock nudge in my pussy a bit more and I groan as I'm torn between finally getting that itch scratched and remembering I need to run so I can win this game. It's a bittersweet tension that keeps me locked in place.

I hear disapproving tutting, before I hear a slap and I flinch. But I'm not the one getting slapped. The cock pulls out with a grunt of complaint, and with a disappointed sigh I look up to see Jeff smiling down at me.

"If you don't make a run now you forfeit the game and I win. Is that what you really want?" His eyes are too knowing as he glances to the side, and I see the back of a black suit as it turns and melts back into the crowd.

I'm on my feet before I even remember. The sting from my earlier caning - god that feels like a lifetime ago! - a throbbing reminder of what I want for my gold disk. A determined smile curves my mouth, and I nod thanks to Jeff before legging it down the corridor.

My unsatisfied cunt is not pleased.

*****

Slam!

I run face first into a meaty wall. We both topple to the floor in a tangle of legs and arms.

"Fuck, it's her! Grab her," another voice nearby yells as I try to get my bearings again. I feel hands reach for me and I crawl backwards in a panic.

I recognise these voices, they're that bawdy group of men from the start of this. The blue disk I'm wearing is burning a hole through my skin: orgy, rough sex with multiple partners. I look up at this burly group of men. They wouldn't be out of place in a brawl in a bar, drunk out of their faces.

Fuck!

My heart is in my mouth as I duck out of their scrambling reach, dive around their chaos, and use vines to pull myself up. Thank god they're tripping each other up as much as they are me.

Yes! I think in triumph as I see a clear route ahead of me and I leap to escape.

Slam!

Oof!

The breath is knocked out of me for a second time as a hand snakes around my ankle pulling me down to the floor. A heavy weight crawls on top of me, yelling, "I got her!"

His hands grab my wrists and almost crush them against the floor as his knee wedges between my legs to force them open.

His hot breath tickles my ear as he whispers, "You, OK? Anything hurt? You OK to go on?"

After a moment I nod 'ok' against him in surprise and thanks for the check in; I haven't got enough breath to speak yet.

"Good. Now the fun can start. Struggle and scream as much as you like, that only makes it more exciting," he says, and I can feel the coiled excitement in him.

The metal button on his jeans is digging into my ass painfully as he frantically starts trying to undo his trousers while holding me down. My tender nipples are rubbing against the rough floor, and the wet, hot lust I'd been repressing earlier comes burning to the surface, tired of being denied. A moan escapes my lips, which only excites him more.

I feel him lift up slightly and I sense my opening. I try to escape so I can get a moment to think, my brain is too addled by lust to remember why I was running. His fingers dig painfully into my hips and pull my wriggling body back... right onto his waiting dick. He stabs me with his cock a few times until he finds the right angle and then enters me hard.

"Don't fuck her yet, you prick! We need to take the disk first," an angry voice yells nearby. I'm not sure who growls louder in protest, him, or me.

Still impaled on the head of his cock, he squeezes me tight to him and then pulls me to sit on his lap. Fuck he's strong; there are going to be bruises where he's holding me to make sure I don't run. Like fuck, I think panting; I'm so fucking wet and keen from all the earlier scenes that I feel myself sliding down his hard cock as his friend eagerly paws at the blue disk and finally manages to pull it off.

Three loud gong sounds reverberate around us.

I don't even have time to panic as I'm surrounded by huge, intimidating men that have a free license to my body for god knows how long. As I feel his cock finally fill me, I lose control and clench around him in sweet release.

"Looks like she loves your cock, Wes! Fuck, I can't believe she's cum already. Hurry the fuck up so I can have her next."

Wes doesn't need more encouragement. There's no finesse, just grunting need as he thrusts up frantically, until I can feel his pent-up frustration spill into me. Oh god, I close my eyes in satisfaction, I want more.

When Wes nods that he's finished, his friend grabs me like a doll, growling at me to hold on before he pulls me up high, slamming my back into a wall. With a grunt of complaint, I slide down until my ass finds a slight ledge to support my weight.

His hand wraps around my neck firmly as he grunts, "I'll show you what a real good fuck feels like," as his free hand releases his dick from its elastic prison. "Now open your legs wide and beg me for it, slut."

We hold in that moment as I stare into his icy blue eyes and see a shared hunger there. "Please... (his hand tightens for a moment around my throat) ... please fuck me hard," I gasp.

I open my trembling legs wide and grip the ledge as best I can. His meaty hands engulf my hips making me feel tiny against his massive size. His cock touches my wet cunt - cum still leaking out from the last man - and there's no stopping him after that.

He's like a wild animal as he jackhammers into me. I'm clinging to his neck, my nails digging into his skin as he proceeds to try fuck the life out of me. At one point he lifts me fully into his arms and I'm close enough to bite his shoulder to stop from screaming as I rotate my hips just as wildly against him.

My cunt feels tenderised, and oh so sensitive, and I want fucking more, more... MORE!

I've been denied real cock for so long, that this moment is like a dam breaking. There's no substitute for the real thing, and I am going to make up for the drought I've been put through.

With my thighs wrapped tight around him, I cum again. I milk his cock so hard he's pulled over the edge with me. We both collapse, and I'm pinned against the wall and him. We're both breathing heavily like we've been running a marathon.

With a rough laugh he pushes himself off me, "You want more, was it?"

And that's when I realise, I've been screaming "more" as he fucked me. My face reddens in embarrassment, and then my eyes widen as I look at his body. He looks like he was attacked by a wild animal, there are scratches and bite marks all over his arms and neck.

His giant hands wrap around my waist again and he picks me up gently and spins me around... into the arms of the next man.

"You heard the lady; she's all yours Dave."

Dave looks like a kid at Christmas, a huge smile splits his face, and he grabs my hand and pulls me eagerly into a nearby room.

I follow him on wobbly legs, cum leaking down my legs; my lust still pounding through my body to the tempo of "more, more, more..." I know I'm going to hurt like hell and be tender after all this rough sex, but for now the adrenaline and pheromones have me riding a wave like a junkie.

I look up to see a room with padded furniture, and I'm being led to the nearest bench. Dave pushes me forward until my hips are pressed firmly against the edge, and I'm leaning over it. He grabs my tail and throws it over my back so he can slap my ass hard. My breathing is short and sharp and needy, my nipple's like chips of ice as the air brushes against my hot, sweaty skin.

His cock nudges at my still pulsing cunt, and slides in slowly as he says, "Do you like being used like a dirty sex toy, Slut? Passed around to satisfy everyone?"

When I don't answer he slaps my ass again, right on top of where I'm still tender from the caning.

"Yes!... yes, god yes...(groan).... Please... I need you inside me," I pant, my face burning in shame at how much I want this: dirty, raw, rough, honest.

"Then fucking show me how bad you want me," he taunts. And god help me, I'm so desperate to have a cock back inside me that I don't wait for him to finish before I start sliding my cum-filled cunt onto his hard cock.

He thrusts his hips forward forcibly. "How much cum do you think we can pump into you before your time is up..."

He pulls out and thrusts in again hard, his fingers digging into my hips. To emphasize his point, he loses himself for a moment in pounding my cunt into submission. It feels as if each thrust connects and pulls from my navel to my bouncing tits. A filthy thought floats to the surface of my mind: god I wish someone would pull on those hard nubs, bite and suck and slap them...

When he's deep in me, his cock pins me against the bench. By now I'm moaning and writhing underneath him; I barely recognise myself. He reaches around and his hand wraps around my neck and I freeze.

"How hard do you want it?" He whispers in my ear.

"Harder, much harder. Please," I beg.

He starts squeezing until I'm struggling to breath, rotating his hips, grinding himself into me relentlessly. All I can do is milk his hard shaft with my eager cunt as I feel the pressure and panic build inside me for more air.

He waits for me to accept his control, before with one final squeeze, he lets go of my throat, and I suck in a big lungful of air, coughing.

His hand wraps around the base of my tail and starts pulling. Oh fucccckkkkkkkkkkk... "No, no, no..." I'm mumbling as I feel my ass stretch in protest until, with a pop, the butt plug slides out. I almost sob at the feeling of loss.

He pulls his cock out of my throbbing slit, and it's replaced by his fingers scooping up globs of silky wetness running from my pussy, spreading it up into my asshole. My mind is short-circuiting at the thought of what is coming next.

When my ass is well lubricated, he positions himself at my puckered hole, "Remember, Dave was the first one to take your ass tonight. Fuck, I'm going to pump you full of my fucking jizz," he says with tight excitement in his voice.

My mouth is a giant O as his huge cock stretches me mercilessly. Fuck, he's so much bigger than Master Colin. I clench around him in protest, and he pauses a moment to let me adapt.

I relax, and his cock-head pops past my anal ring and I can't help but suck him in deeper. His hips thrust forward as he burns a hole into me; my fingers dig into the edge of the bench.

Slap.

I jump, and then groan as my ass cheek throbs from his open-handed slap; god, my ass feels stretched to bursting. I feel fingers wrap in my hair. I brace just before my head is pulled back, jerking my body into him, pulling his cock deeper into my ass.

He pauses for a moment and then slaps my ass harder before he starts to pick up pace, sliding in and out. My thoughts melt into the burning, pulsing, dominating feel of him fucking me in the most demanding way possible. It is such an intimate and vulnerable space to be in.

I open my clenched eyes to see the other men around us, all jacking off as they watch us. And then the bottom falls out of my world, and a stab of pure terror runs through me. Oh shit, fuck, oh god... I know one of the guys! He works with Ryan.

I know he's recognised me when I see the look of surprise, shock, and pure evil delight wash over his face. I want to curl up in a ball as he avidly watches my tits bounce with each of Dave's thrust, noting the death grip I have on the bench, and no doubt the raw need in my face as I pant and moan like an animal.

It feels like slow motion as I watch him step forward and grab my tits, squeezing roughly, before he pinches the nipples and tugs them hard. I squeal before I can help myself. Fuck yes!

"Hey Ava, fancy meeting you here. I always knew you were one of those kinky chicks... fuck you're so hot. You like it rough, then?" He whispers so the others don't overhear.

He gets a cheeky grin - Jackson, I suddenly remember, his name is Jackson - and before I can reply he abruptly slaps my hanging breasts lightly. I flinch back from the sound of it and then blink at him. That felt incredible; especially when I'm this horny. His eyes track my face, and he waits for me to acknowledge the sensation.

I widen my arms and thrust my chest out for more, and he's only too happy to oblige. His next slap takes my breath away and I desperately want to grab my tits and massage them, but he doesn't wait. Several slaps more and my tits are a throbbing furnace to match the burning ache building in my ass. I can hear Dave is close to cumming; his pounding into me becoming wilder.

When Jackson grabs my nipples again, I know I'm undone. As he pinches hard, I'm screaming as I spasm around Dave's hard cock. I feel slippery wetness drip down my legs and ass, and I realise distractedly that Dave already came.

1...345678