All Comments on 'Hunters Hunted'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GRG20463GRG204636 months ago

A great opening chapter...

Unleash the next chapter forsooth...

Pincher73Pincher736 months ago

Cool spin-off. Short, sweet and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Back to the tattooed woman.

SkanderbegSkanderbeg6 months ago

Fabulous, a great story for this time of year.

Thank you for sharing it.

KrittaKritta6 months ago

Good fun, that!

LongTimer2LongTimer26 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Wish it had been longer. I could see this in sci-if book form with the old ladies tales.

WolfenherzWolfenherz6 months ago

Great little story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Perfectly told. Queen’s attitude comes off as appropriately droll. Would like to see more, but is pretty self-contained and definitely stands on its own

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love it when a writer incorporates cast members from a different saga to engage in a new story. But please, don't tarry from the Tattooed Lady, as that tale I'm most enamored with. Keep it up lad.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow5 months ago

I love it! This was a lot of fun to see characters like the Predators facing off against Celtic mythology. I come from Scotch ancestry (my grandfather was MacPherson), so I've always had a warm spot for the Celt myths. I even have old emails and usernames that are 'Morrigan', as she was one of my favorite figures, as was the legend of the Great Hunt (though I always favored Wodan as the HuntMaster over Herne, but still a great legend all around).

This was a well done piece and I enjoyed it, but I think the overall concept is what I love most. The whole 'old versus new' idea, is a very good one. Much kudos! And a great appetizer to get me ready to read your series stories. I wanted to, at the very least, get a start on your library while I had it on my mind, but having read this, I will definitely be looking forward to digging into your works soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That's superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excelled in all regards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...