Hunting a Tigress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karnell shifts in his seat, feeling the bad habit of muting himself. This will be only the second time in a long time that he's verbalized his dark fantasy. And the first time with Ashely was the undoing of his heart. But he sees the glow of his implants in the brown eyes of Omar and feels himself rising forward in his chair, to the edge.

"I... I have a fantasy that I'd like to play out. It's rather complex. I wanted to see if you might be able to arrange it for me," Karnell says.

"We arrange a lot of very complex situations for people. I haven't come across anything outside of our ability to arrange. All at a price of course, as I'm sure you assume, yes?"

"Of course, yes. That's not the issue. The issue is... Well, verbalizing what I want, I guess."

"Would you like to write it down?" asks Omar, pushing an old pen and pad of paper across the desk. Karnell almost marvels at the two ancient objects but refocuses.

"How about I show you instead?" he says, pointing to his implants.

Omar touches the side of his neck and several pieces of his skin along his face and neck light up blue. His retinal hud also glows a powerful neon blue. He nods as their eye contact establishes the connection.

Karnell shares his jungle overlay, and Omars small office piled with typewriters and computers transforms into a jungle. They look around and hear the rain, wind, the fluttering of trees, and the sounds of animals in the distance.

Karnell triggers the start of his fantasy that he uses only when he touches himself when he feels the most horny. He feels uneasy showing it to a stranger, but he lets it go.

They hear the chuffing of a tiger.

Then footsteps.

Through the jungle, some of the leaves and vines start to part.

The hand of a woman with tiger skin parts the leaves. She's incredibly fit with beautiful tiger eyes. Her long black and orange hair flows down to her supple breasts. As she walks through the leaves, closer to them, more detail is painted onto her. Karnell can feel himself rising, the want to chase after her, take her, and do what he wants, starts to creep into his mind. She looks at him, and stands as if ready to run as he catches her gaze.

Karnell becomes hard as a rock.

He feels the hunt within him.

Omar looks upon the woman with the tiger skin and nods.

The tigress notices the movement from Omar and gives a startled face. She runs off into the jungle at a fast pace, leaving the brush rustling in her wake.

Karnell lets the image dissipate and disconnect, bringing them back into reality of the office full of dusty computer equipment and spiraling smoke.

"I see," says Omar as he takes the shisha pipe and inhales the sour apple flavor. He thinks for a moment as Karnell feels his broken heart beating in pieces inside of his chest.

"You want to hunt and capture a tigress, yes?" he asks.

For the first time in a long time, Karnells heart beat rises enough that the implants in his neck and face start to glow brightly. He doesn't bother to hide himself from Omar.

He vows never to hide himself again.

"Can you do it?" He asks.

Omar lets smoke curl from his lips as he smiles.

"Yes. This can be done."

Karnell feels pieces of his heart come together as his neon light fills the room.

12