Hunting the Girls

Story Info
A world of anal masochism and futanari collide.
42.6k words
4.58
24.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the continued support and kind comments while I have been away. I hope this story makes up for my prolonged absence. Please read on and enjoy dear readers. Your love for these stories makes writing them feel very dear to me. Till the next chapter - ThatGuyMan.

Prologue

Jennifer was ready.

She felt as if she had been waiting her whole life for this moment. She had been born ready, eager and waiting for the opportunity even before she could form the idea into conscious thought. She was made for this, built for this singular purpose.

She was a Futanari.

And it was her destiny to fuck.

The room was warm, a small stove fire crackling away in the corner, giving the little bedroom a cozy yellow glow. She had discarded her clothes only minutes ago, standing proudly before the bed. She wasn't a tall girl, a few inches shorter than the average male, but she had a presence of power around her.

That was probably due to the thick phallus, the erect cock that was sprouting forth from beneath her legs, prominently on display and pointing up to the ceiling.

It was her eighteenth birthday only just passed, and today was Christmas. An important day on the calendar across the Empire. The borders of the Empire stretched across the entire European continent, down to Africa, Asia, and now to the New World where it had begun quick and intense colonization. There were not many of Jennifer's people left. They had been hunted down by the clergy, the Inquisition, all but most of them killed. It was illegal for her to even be in London, if she was found it would be quick and certain death.

And yet here she was, her mother with her, sitting at the end of the room, watching her daughter. This was as important to her as it was to Jennifer. She was naked as well, legs crossed, watching Jennifer, her own cock hard but untouched. Her motherly body betrayed no signs of the age and wear that often happened to human females. She was a sight to behold, much like Jennifer was a younger version of her. Large ample breasts, smooth skin, wide hips. Her pussy that lay behind her balls and underneath her cock was a constant warm, dripping slit that would have allowed any eager man to slide easily within her.

But tonight was not about a man.

On her hands and knees, ass towards Jennifer, was a woman. She was older than Jennifer, maybe in her early thirties, with black hair that went down past her shoulders. Her skin was pale white and though she wasn't fat she was shapely, the product of having birthed a few children. She had a soft, supple buttocks that had made Jennfier so attracted to her. She had a thing for a woman's buttocks.

Jennifer had never found herself attracted to a man. Despite possessing the physical qualities of both humans, she was almost completely interested in the female sex. Women and girls burned something within her which she could not quench. She needed to put that fire out until it grew too hot. The only way to do it was to fuck.

The woman looked back at Jennifer over her shoulder, smiling, wiggling her buttocks to her. Her ass wobbled, those cheeks making Jennifer throb even harder. Her girl juices were dripping down her thighs she was that turned on, while a large blob of white precum dripped out of her slit.

She wanted Jennifer as much as Jennifer wanted her.

The young Futanari stepped forward, up to the edge of the bed. The woman had her ass in the air, pointing it Jennifer. Between those cheeks lay the dense forest, beneath that was the woman's own wet slit, eagerly awaiting Jennifer.

It was the first time Jennifer had ever been with a woman. Tonight, on Christmas, it was going to happen. She had travelled from the frontier, through the New World, dodging the church and the Holy Empire along the way, to get all the way here, deep in the territories of those who thought they were safe from them.

There were women, so many women, who wanted someone like Jennifer. Who secretly fought against the dogmatic and arcane laws of the church. There were spies, helpers, a whole network who would see Futanari reborn and spread across the globe. One woman at a time.

Jennifer stepped forward, cock like a lance. She felt her balls moving within her tight sack, heaving to and fro, wanting to have the contents within spill forth into a fertile womb. This woman was very fertile, Jennifer could smell it. She could sense that it was her time, the peak time for when copulation would result in a child. Jennifer wanted to put her child in this woman's belly.

She grabbed the ass of the woman, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed. The older woman shuffled backwards, letting Jennifer take full control. She had her hands crossed underneath her, resting her head on them, while she kept her ass up in the air.

Jennifer could smell her sex, the heavy, spicy scent of a woman's cunt. She had smelt it many times before among her fellow Futanari, but this was the first time on a woman. It smelt heavier, more pungent, and she felt butterflies flapping within her stomach. She took the woman's ass cheeks and spread them apart, revealing her sopping wet slit more to Jennifer.

The hair was matted and stuck in places from all of the juices running out of her. The flesh was pink inside, covered in a glistening clear sheen. Jennifer found her heart beating faster, her body feeling like it was on fire.

She didn't want to waste any more time.

She grabbed her girl cock in her right hand, at the base. It was thicker than a man's. Futanari possessed both sexes of man and woman, and then their powers were increased upon that. Her length was long, heavy and thick, hot with the blood pumping through it. Veins bristled across the surface underneath her skin. She took her cock, so horny to fuck, and aimed it right at the woman's pussy.

The tip pressed into her cunt. She felt the wetness on her spongey head, all gooey and soft, creamy pleasure. Jennifer found her mouth opening in surprise and delight as she kept going, pushing forward, watching as her tip began to disappear within the woman.

It was no effort at all to enter her. She wasn't tight, but soft, Jennifer feeling like she was entering molten lava. The inside of her cunt caressed her shaft, grabbing it softly, as inches began to slide within. The woman moaned in pleasure as Jennifer now entered her fully, filling up her cunt all the way from end to end.

Jennifer's mother continued to watch from the end of the room. She was silent, arms crossed, cock throbbing on top of her thighs. Her face was stoic, she gave away no emotion whatsoever. The only thing that moved on her face was her eyes, which paid close attention to her daughter's cock now fully submerged in the woman.

Jennifer had taken her first woman and could not be happier. She sighed as she looked down between her breasts, down the middle of the pendulous orbs hanging off her chest, down her smooth belly to sit the root of her cock and now the woman's ass pressed up against her groin as she had entered her.

She didn't even know the woman's name. She was merely an ally of the Futanari, a woman who wished only to help. The first real woman Jennifer had been inside and she didn't even know her name.

Jennifer returned to placing her hands on the woman's ass, gripping her tighter, as everything within her body screamed at her to begin moving her hips. And so she did. She felt her cock move back as she rotated her hips backwards, watching inches now sliding out of the woman's cunt. Her cock was now covered all over in her juices as she creamed herself, worked up as much as Jennifer was.

There was more moaning from the woman as Jennifer pulled out just to her tip, her cock feeling cold and alone now that it was no longer buried snuggly within the soft, wet insides of the older woman's cunt. And so Jennifer drove herself back in, all the way back in, till there were no more inches of her cock she could feed the woman.

It felt so good! Jennifer began to move her hips backwards and forwards slowly, but making sure they were full, long strokes within. The woman began panting, gripping the sheets on the bed, whispering something in the Orthodox tongue of Latin while Jennifer began to fuck her. Her cock was gliding within, girl cum spilling out of the woman as Jennifer carried on with her pace.

She was quoting something but Jennifer was not versed in it. She'd never studied what every man and woman in the Empire was ordered to learn. They practiced strange and foreign beliefs compared to where she came from. They were an industrial society as they approached the new century, automation, factories, coal, steel and brick were what the Empire now built its foundation on. That and other practices, such as the subjugation of women.

As Jennifer kept fucking her woman, making her moan ever louder, she spread the woman's ass cheeks further apart, giving her a better look at her cock pumping hard into the soft, pink pussy.

And saw that asshole flare open.

The woman's buttocks was clearly well trained. She was gaping slightly, the large sphincter red and protruding as if she had taken a hard anal fucking today. She probably had. Jennifer had no real interest in taking the route with this woman though. That was a thing for male and female's. Her desires lay only in the woman's other hole, the road to her womb.

The woman cried out loud. Suddenly the soft walls around Jennifer's cock got tighter. The woman was bending her toes, clinging onto the sheets as she screamed loud enough that they could have heard her across the street. And then Jennifer saw it, the juices running forth out of her cunt.

She was cumming. The woman was having an orgasm.

Jennifer found herself beginning to fuck her harder. She was mesmerized watching the woman twitch and scream and moan before her, impaled on her cock. She wanted to make the woman cum again. She wanted to prolong her orgasm. She felt powerful, knowing that she had done that to her.

She began thrusting quicker, harder, into the woman. The woman began panting, crying out for more, and Jennifer gave it to her. Another quick orgasm hit the older lady, more juices flowing out of her cunt and all over Jennifer's cock as she really fucked deep into her. Jennifer gripped the woman's ass harder and began slapping her groin into her buttocks, lost in the heat of the moment.

Her cock churned into her pussy, diving as far as she could. She found her womb, her cock tip brushing up against her cervix she was so deep within her. That was it, that was the spot where Jennifer needed to hit. She felt her balls swinging between her legs, felt them swelling, tight, painful, as her body wanted her to cum. She was getting close, she could feel it.

Pure pleasure was starting to come over the woman. She was drooling all over the bedsheets as the fucking seemed to never end. Jennifer was fucking her harder and longer than any man had ever before. She was hitting spots she didn't even know she had. She was begging for it, screaming out her lust. Cum was pouring out of her.

Jennifer couldn't hold it back any longer. She felt it rise up through her body. Her balls were clenching, her cock hardening, and her fingernails drew blood in the woman's buttocks as she screamed herself and unleashed a torrent of cum into the woman's womb.

She lost control, thrust her hips as hard as she could, and drove the woman down onto her stomach. Jennifer towered over her, thrusting into the woman's sopping cunt over and over again, squirting her load within her. It poured out of her cunt, dripping all over Jennifer's own cock, thick globs of white delicious seed shooting everywhere.

But there was more than enough cum inside the woman. Jennifer had done her duty for the very first time. She had impregnated her, made her pregnant with her child.

One down.

An Empire to go.

Chapter One

The snow had just begun to fall as Jefferson lit his cigarette. He struck the match, the amber light illuminating the deep recesses of his face. The crags and pop marks of his sixty-year-old visage told a tale of a man who had seen a rough life, one fraught with heart ache and pain. A few scars around his left temple only added to his steely demur, a man who had lived a long life. Marcus watched him suck down this new cigarette, his third or fourth in the last hour, as the two of them waited in the cold. The sun had gone down hours ago, and the temperature was dropping to freezing.

The stood by a gas lamp post on the street corner, each covered in the standard issue jackets of the Inquisition, a dull red color but thick enough to withstand the arctic cold. There were many perks to the jobs the two men had taken but right now their uniforms seemed like the first on a long list of bonuses. A man was walking down the street, humming to himself, stumbling a littler as he headed towards them down the sidewalk. He carried a bottle in his hand. Marcus tensed. He felt Jefferson do the same.

As he got closer, the man drew his attention up from the pavement beneath him up to the two men in red coats standing by the lamp post. Even drunk he instantly recognized them and halted immediately in his tracks. Marcus and Jefferson stared him down.

"Ah... um... evenin' sirs!" He saluted. His hand went up to quickly though and hit him a little roughly in the side of the head, causing him to wobble. Marcus saluted back quickly. Jefferson just growled and took a drag on his cigarette.

"What brings you down this street citizen?"

"Me? Me sirs? I just be headings to... to the party!" He hiccupped. "I means no disrespect. Tis the holiday after all."

Jefferson eyed him closely. "Perhaps you'd best be heading off lad. You don't want no part of this."

The drunk just stared, his brain trying to figure everything out.

"Is there... Is there one on this street!?"

Jefferson walked up to him. In a flash he grabbed him by the scruff of the neck. The drunk stumbled as Jefferson hauled him down the street before booting him in his backside. "Scram! And I don't want to see you back here again!"

The drunk had dropped his hat. He picked it up, nearly face planting in the process and quickly hurried off, disappearing around the corner of the stone apartment building. The horses in their carriages next to them gave a little neigh, wondering what all the excitement was about.

"Fucking drunks." Jefferson spat on the ground. He took another drag on his cigarette, finishing it, and flicked it away.

"Well, it is the holidays like he said."

Jefferson gave a snort. "And we're are out here working. Some fucking holiday. All I want is to be home with a brandy and me dog. And in bed by nine. If the fucking priest doesn't turn up in ten minutes, I'll send the bitch onto the prison ship myself."

The old man reached into his jacket and found another cigarette and match. He lit it, smoking down another one.

Marcus himself wouldn't have minded being home. His wife had been making a roast for tonight before he had gotten the call. His daughters were also home for the holidays. They had planned to stay up till midnight, drinking and having some fun, welcoming in the new year at the stroke of midnight. That had all gone out the window when the constable had ridden up to his door, banging upon it, requesting his services. That was the unfortunate part of his job. The inquisition was specialized. They could be called upon at any moment when their skills were needed. He had hoped it wouldn't of been tonight.

He was going to have to find a way to make it up to Gwendoline. She had been unimpressed with him taking off at such short notice. Plus her current condition meant she was struggling currently with the housework and most things around the house. The girls were happy to help, doing what they could for their mother, but Gwendoline was still in a huff when Marcus had thrown on his uniform and coat, giving all three a kiss before jumping into the carriage to deal with this emergency.

Jefferson had been waiting for him on the street corner when he had arrived, having gotten his own carriage sent from the police station. The local men had already apprehended the subject and had it tied up in the apartment two stories above. The inquisition was only needed in this case to identify and prosecute. The hard part of tracking and capturing had already been done.

He checked the weapon on his belt, pulling the jacket aside to see it was secure and loaded. He never liked firearms, never the best shot either, though he had trained himself to be competent recently. He had used a musket in the army, fighting for a spell in the colonial wars earlier in his life before returning back to London and finding a home in the Religious Inquisition. Muskets were easier he found. Pistols were prone to misfiring. They made him feel unease.

"Thank Christ here he comes."

Marcus turned to look in the direction Jefferson had pointed. Down the end of the street came a horse and carriage, the carriage painted the same dull red as their coats. Gold and ivory adorned the horses who were all a midnight black color, and they galloped at a quick pace down the cobblestone path. The clip of their hooves echoed down the empty street, and the horses pulled up beside the other carriages already waiting.

The driver up top pulled the reigns in, ensuring his four steeds were not going anywhere, before he dropped down off the side quite nimbly for a larger man. Shaking the snow off his own jacket, he walked up and opened the carriage door, allowing the passengers to disembark.

There was only one man inside. He was dressed in the royal robes of the Church, this time a bright cherry red, with purple embroidery all over it. The purple was Latin, signifying holy scripture and prayers to God, and the New Holy Commandments as ordained by Francis II so many centuries ago. A red cape sat atop his face, and a golden chain swung before his chest. He was a thin man but exceptionally tall, maybe six foot five, and aging in his early fifties. His thin lips seemed to hold back a tongue that continually wanted to dart out, licking the thin pink lines, while his dark eyes sat sullen on his face.

Whipping his robes around him, Father Jonathan stepped out of the carriage, and drew them tighter around himself to protect from the cold.

"This better be good Jefferson."

"Holy father, I am missing my dinner as well."

"If you count your dinner as a nubile eighteen-year-old from middle Africa, then yes we are both missing out immensely."

Father Jonathon was clearly upset with having his holiday ruined as well. Jefferson didn't seem to care though. Knowing him, if he had to suffer, then it was only fair someone else had to.

"Marcus. How's your wife doing?"

"Good. Keeping her feet up. Relaxing."

"Very good. How long now?"

"One, one and half months."

"A February child? She will be blessed by God, and you're newborn. Right, have you gone up to see it?"

Marcus shook his head. "Not yet. We were waiting for you."

Jonathan sighed, looking up at the apartments above them. Only one window had light coming through it. The very top one. "There's going to be a lot of stairs. I shouldn't of drunk all that wine. Come on, let's get this over with. The sooner we do, the sooner we can go home to our lovely, sexual dinner guests. Or Jefferson in your case, your miserable old self in a mirror."

The father walked off, heading into the building while the two Inquisitors fell in line behind him. Jefferson flicked his cigarette onto the street as Jonathan opened the door, and all three piled inside. There was a policeman inside the hallway, standing to attention. He was young, maybe only twenty, with a barely scrapped together mustache. The whole thing made him look younger rather than his desired opposite effect. A boy in a man's world. He had his helmet still on and saluted the three as they approached. "Officer McReady reporting sir!"