Hunting the Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taller one was older and it was also apparent that both of them were mother and daughter. They looked too similar. The younger one was perhaps twenty, younger than Ayla was. Both of them stood straight up, confident, a power glittering behind those green eyes. They matched the confidence of Peter.

"We understand that you have been bringing in others for quite some time." The mother said.

"We have. We believe in your cause." Peter put his hands in his pockets. "We believe that it's time for change. And we think you and your people can help bring that about."

"Why?" The mother raised an eyebrow. "You and your kind have hunted my people almost to extinction. Some would say with good cause."

"I don't believe that. I don't believe we, the human race, can justify the extinction of another. I believe, through changes in society, that we can all change and all come to live together. As one people. That is what I believe."

The mother didn't seem convinced. The younger one, the daughter though, had turned her attention on Ayla. She looked past Peter, right at the pregnant woman, who was still laying there, bound and naked, her cunt on display.

And the smell of it was thickening in the air.

Ayla herself could smell her sex growing stronger. Peter had teased her too much, and her pregnancy hormones were only making her hotter and more flushed. The young girl pointed at Ayla on the bed. "Mother..."

The older blonde woman raised an eyebrow. "It would appear, my Lord, that your wife is exposed. Breaking holy doctrine."

Peter chuckled. "It does indeed. I can think of no better way to get you to trust us. My wife slut is fully at your disposal. As am I."

"Who are you?" The mother asked.

"A friend. A benefactor. And right now, a lover." Peter held up his hand, offering them to come forward. "What will it be?"

The daughter looked up at her mother. Ayla smiled as she leaned back, getting more comfortable in the bed. She knew that look. Futanari were far too predictable. They would do anything for a woman. They were driven by it, basic instinct that much like her own anal training, was hard to undo. The daughter was imploring her mother. Human pussy for her was rare.

"Obviously there is little risk with the slut. She is currently pregnant, which I'm told will not affect any of her human biology at all. She won't turn into one of you." He grinned. "And, I'm also told, of the myth perpetuated about your... disgust for the male body. I would like to see that myth busted."

Now the mother looked far more interested. She shot Peter a look. "You? You would try?"

Peter kept his grin. "Of course. A friend. A benefactor. A lover."

"Mother..." The daughter said again, this time tugging on her cloak. The older one sighed.

"Very well. Perhaps this is the start of a very fortunate friendship." She gave her daughter a look. "Go to her. I will see how friendly our Lord is." Now it was her turn to grin.

The daughter disrobed first. Her outer robe fell down her shoulders, revealing a very beautiful but strong woman underneath it. She was wearing very simple garments, a soft pink dress that went all the way down to her ankles, clearly hand made. It was poor people's clothing, not the kind that was seen around Peter's house very often. Even his maids had better clothes.

Peter watched the girl disrobe. Her mother was slower, removing her cloak and revealing a matching, cheap dress, with stitches here and there where it had been resowed and patched. The young girl was eager, hungry, and the smell of warm, fresh pussy was on her nostrils.

Ayla could see Peter's own desire growing between his legs, thickening, as he saw the girl slip the dress of her shoulders and let it fall down with the cloak around her feet.

There she was, in all her glory. She had wide shoulders, as wide as a man's, her arms sculpted as well. Muscles were evident across her stomach, giving her a very athletic appearance, despite her flared hips. She had perfect melon sized breasts, good for bearing children, with soft pink nipples dolloped on top.

But there, between her legs, was the real prize.

She was already hardening, growing now that she was free. Out of thick patch of dark hair it grew, terrible in it's size, far greater than Peter's own. The head was the size of a fist as the cock hardened. Ayla guessed it was ten inches, maybe longer, thick with veins sprouting along the side of it.

Hanging below it was her testicles, just like every other cock she had seen, only they too were larger, each one the size of a plum and appearing quite heavy. Behind it all, though she couldn't see, would be her matching pussy.

"The most beautiful sight if I ever did see one." Peter smiled. The girl gave him a quick smile back as he admired her body. She seemed shy. "There truly is no doubt to the power that Futanari possess when you are seen like this. No wonder the church is so afraid of you."

Her mother followed suit, removing her own dress. She was more curvaceous, thicker around the waist, her breasts larger. There was still power and muscle there though, hidden behind her softer skin. But her cock was even more impressive as it lurched right up, nearly smacking into her stomach. It was a few inches longer than even her daughters, thicker again, with balls the size of apples. Ayla had heard that a Futanari's cock only grew with age.

"We do not use names here." Peter said. "In case of discovery and torture. We shall use fake names." Peter said. He looked to the mother. "You I will call Teressa. And you my child, I will call... Yvonne. That will do."

"Very well." Teressa said. "And for yourself?"

"I am simply the Master. And she," He pointed to his wife. "Is a slut. You may call her by the common wife names as you wish."

Ayla moaned on the bed. She was still tied up and gagged and horny as hell. Her pleasure was being prolonged and like the pregnant slut that she was, she was needing relief soon. Yvonne's cock throbbed as her eyes looked over at Peter's wife.

"Go to her. She's all yours." Peter encouraged.

Yvonne needed no further encouragement. Straight away she was off, walking over, Ayla able to tell from where he stood how much her heart was pounding, how nervous and excited she was. He watched for a minute as she moved over to the front of the bed, looking down at Ayla, at the perfect prize before her.

Ayla's cunt was practically dripping at this point, her hairy pussy overflowing with her pregnant juices as she waited in anticipation. Her asshole continued to pucker, opening and closing, her brain unfortunately wired that way from now on. Years of training was slowly being undone. She could even orgasm from vaginal pleasure alone. But still, the hardest, strongest orgasms came from an anal pounding. At least she was still plugged and would be able to feel both of her holes being filled.

Teresa crossed over to Peter, watching her daughter as the younger Futanari climbed on the bed. "So..." She whispered to him. She stood right before him, hands on his chest. She was as tall as him, ravishing in her beauty as Peter turned to look at her. She was a beautiful woman. "What does a Master want with his Futanari?"

Peter smiled. "To give you pleasure of course."

He got down on his knees, licking his lips, as he brought himself down before this beautiful Goddess. Teresa moaned as she looked down at him, hands by her sides. Peter had done this a few times before, but always he enjoyed it immensely. Ayla knew how much pleasure he got from it when he had Ayla's or another woman's strap on down there between his legs. He felt he was getting quite good at it.

He took her right into his mouth, that rock hard cock before him throbbing away, and swallowed her tip whole. He moaned as he tasted her, that delicious, manly scent that Futanari possessed warming his mouth, making his tastebuds explode.

Peter had to stretch his lips wide just to accommodate her girth, thankfully she wasn't too big though to cause any pain. But there was no way he would be able to swallow her completely all the way down. Peter just focused on her tip for now, licking all around it, his tongue tracing around the edges, determined to give her slow and deliberate pleasure.

Teresa hissed as she looked down at Peter currently slobbering all over her cock. Her arms remained on her hips, a stance of power, as she kept his eyes on him. Peter looked up at her occasionally, but for the most part he kept his eyes on her cock or closed, enjoying the girl cock between his lips.

"Its so rare to find a man as... enthusiastic as you are." Teresa whispered. "A shame considering my kind are so interested in both sexes."

Peter licked her a bit deeper, getting saliva all over her shaft as much as he could. He gagged only a little as he felt the tip of her cock press into the back of his throat, but he pulled back and recovered. He kept his breathing under control as he just focused on nothing but making this Futanari receive pleasure.

"I've always found men to be the perfect lovers when it comes to their mouths." Teresa said. "They have a natural instinct on how to pleasure my sword with their mouths that women cannot match. However, a woman can ride this beast with much more skill I have found." Teresa laughed. "I guess your slut is going to enjoy my daughter."

Peter kept up his mouth bobbing on Teresa's cock, but he turned slightly to try and get a better look at what was happening on the bed.

Ayla had been watching them but now her attention was focused on her younger lover burying herself between her legs. Yvonne, rather than going straight into fucking the wife slut was instead bent over on all fours, face in between Ayla's cunt, ravishing her mouth in the woman's cunt. The Futanari was licking out her holes, moaning herself, as her tongue entered various holes.

Eating pussy was a rare thing within the Empire. When women wore chastity belts every single minute of the day, you really had no way to access it, no way to get down there. Peter had been teaching himself how to eat his wife's pussy. It was a unique taste, different from ass, and he kind of liked it. Ayla liked it as well. They were still getting used to the various different ways to perform it, including finding her pleasure spots.

But it seemed this Futanari was far more trained than either of them. Her tongue was licking quickly, up and down, causing Ayla to moan loudly. She was an expert in it. Ayla's fingers were curling while they were still in their binds, but she was loving every second of it. Her belly rose up, thrusting her groin to Yvonne, trying to get the Futanari to tongue her deeper.

While this was happening Teresa's cock was now rock hard in Peter's mouth. He was tasting just the start of her precum, dripping out of her slit. It felt powerful in his hands. He gave it one final lick before he let it free of his mouth. It was covered all in his saliva, dripping in his juices.

"My wife isn't the only one in this household who practices proper anal devotion." Peter said. "I have been practicing and training myself to be used for pleasure by your species."

"Have you indeed?" Theresa's cock hardened as she realized what Peter was saying.

"How long has it been since you had a man?" He said between swallowing her cock. Now the precum was really starting to flow out of her. He licked every single drop.

"It has been years." She said with dissatisfaction.

"Then let's change that tonight." As fun as it was giving this woman's cock such love with his mouth, he pulled the shaft free. He stood back up, face to face with the Futanari. He could see the desire in her eyes for what he was offering. Desperate for it.

He had her.

"I will require one thing from you." He made sure he took her cock while he talked, continuing to stroke it. He wanted her ready to agree to him, all the blood in her cock and not in her brain. "Just one thing and you may have me."

"What is it?" Theresa practically purred. Her mouth was slightly open, panting. He could feel how much she wanted to sink that cock inside him.

"That I become your Master." He said simply.

"A Futanari has no Masters." Theresa's eyebrows furrowed. "We are not like humans."

"Perhaps we need to embrace both of our cultures. That is the way your people will be free. I have a plan, a plan that will bring down the church and set all of us free. But I need your obedience." He watched her closely. "Give me that. Give that too me and you can have me and any man you desire once we win. That is all I ask."

"What you require... is too much." Theresa looked over, past his shoulder for a second, to her daughter. "From both of us."

"It is the only way. I need your trust. When I have your trust, we will win. It is the only way. Otherwise this plan cannot succeed." Peter stepped away. He let go of the cock in his hands and took a few steps towards his dresser.

He could sense the frustration in Theresa. He was offering them freedom, a chance to fight back. To no longer hide and be fearful. He had already done so much for them already. She knew he had money and power. And, like it or not, Futanari were motivated by sex. If you knew that, they were easy to manipulate. They were too horny for their own good.

"Mother..."

Peter turned and looked at the young Futanari. Yvonne was currently sliding her own thick cock right into Ayla's wet cunt. The pussy eating was now over. A few of the girl's fat inches were already within his pregnant wife who was moaning like the whore she was. Her pussy was being stretched and penetrated, such a vile and disgusting act for everyone in the Empire. But not here in this room. In this room it was natural.

"Mother they can help us." Yvonne said. "Look at what they've done for us. Look at what they offer. We need them." She slid as deep as she could go into Ayla. Yvonne was sighing while Ayla shuddered in her chains.

After Ayla was done spasming she joined in. "Let us help you! Please. My Master and I can give you what you want."

"It is not submission." Peter grabbed a bottle of oils off the dresser and began walking over to the bed. The older Futanari was still hesitant. "It is trust." Yvonne began pumping into Ayla's cunt. He didn't blame the Futanari. He had fucked that wicked hole and found it to be immensely pleasurable himself, so very different to her ass. It was softer and wetter.

Alya just lay there, moaning, as her pregnant cunt was fucked quickly by the girl with a cock. Peter tossed the bottle of oils on the bed and began disrobing. He tossed his expensive fancy suit on the ground, naked as all the rest of them now. He leaned over the bed, exposing his ass to Theresa.

"Please."

The deal was sold. It was all the motivation Theresa needed. She agreed as soon as she saw his ass bent over before him. She oiled her girl cock up and thrust herself right into Peter.

"That's it. Fuck my boy ass." He groaned. Theresa was big, bigger than the toys he had been using on himself to train himself for this moment. She was stretching him wide as she slid all of her girl meat to the hilt within his backside.

He had even gotten Ayla to help him with his training, using a strap-on to help simulate the experience. She herself had found the training quite enjoyable. She had often used a strap-on before with her sisters, friends, and mothers, but never on a man before. It had been pleasurable for both of them until Ayla's pregnancy had advanced far enough that using the toy had become cumbersome. Peter had resorted back to training himself when he could.

"You have no idea how much I have wanted this for so long." Theresa said. She had her hands around Peter's waist as she began bucking into him. Her strokes were smooth, deliberate, from the tip to the root of her cock into him and then on repeat. "A man's ass..."

"It is yours whenever you want it." Peter grunted. It was far better to be fucked by a real cock he was finding. He found himself panting, smiling, as Theresa fucked him. This was fantastic!

And to his left was his wife. Yvonne was fucking her harder than Theresa was fucking him. The pregnant slut was cumming every few minutes as the thick cock fucked her hard. The girl cum was pouring out of her, wetting and staining the bed underneath her ass. The sound of the wet slapping of flesh only increased his own pleasure. His wife was lost in the throes of orgasm. Her belly shook. It was his child in there now. But the next one...

The plan would come together. All the pieces were being put in place.

Chapter 2

"Inquisitor, this is unexpected. What do I owe the pleasure?"

Marcus spoke gruffly. "Thankyou for taking the time to see me Mother Christine. I know how busy you can get here re-educating these girls. You're doing the Lord's work."

Mother Christine waved a hand, smiling, but slightly embarrassed. "I enjoy my work Inquisitor. As I'm sure you do. We are both people who have followed the path's set before us."

"That may be true." Marcus had to agree. He looked around the room. "You really do enjoy your work though."

They were sitting in the Mother's spacious office located next door to the Church. Marcus had been brought here by one of the other sister's to meet her. It seemed he had interrupted a teaching moment. The office was large, with the Mother's desk on the back wall and Mother Christine sitting behind it. There was a small fireplace on the right-hand side which kept the room nice and toasty which was needed obviously since Mother Christine was practically naked.

All she had on was her habit on her head, a collar around her neck, and from the brief glimpse of her Marcus had seen when she had stood up to greet him as he'd entered, her chastity belt on. Besides that were her nipple piercings, struck through her fat pink nipples, and a golden cross that had been pierced through her belly button, and that was it.

Next to her desk was a young woman, roughly his daughter's age, sitting on a chair. She had black hair, long and straight, and she was naked as well. She had a collar around her neck, the back of it attached to a chain which was hooked and locked onto the chair, while the front had two chains that ran down to her nipples and were clamped onto each small pink nub.

She had a chastity belt on as well except the back was removed. This was allowing her to sit on a massive wooden cone that had been placed on the base of her chair and was currently impaling her ass. It was a punishment stretcher designed to pull apart a woman's asshole to it's absolute limit. The girl was about halfway down on it which was still about the circumference of a man's head. She was moaning ever so slightly as she sat there. Gravity and time were doing their job, letting the cone slide deeper into her backside.

Marcus was doing his best to ignore the young girl and pay attention to Mother Christine. The woman across from him hadn't even looked once at the girl. This was all just a regular day for her. Anal masochism was normal for Marcus as well but he had not been in an anal training or etiquette school in some time. He always enjoyed the process of teaching and training the most with his wives and daughters.

"What can I help you with Inquisitor? As much as I enjoy men of your stature coming here, I trust we both have important jobs to fulfill?"

"Unfortunately true. Though I would love to have a walk around these halls at my own leisure one day." He smiled.

"That can be arranged. I'm sure the girls here would love to hear from an experienced man such as yourself. I know I would appreciate it too. You could give a demonstration as well?"

Marcus chuckled. "There's not much that I could teach that you don't already know."

"Nonsense! There are only women in these halls. Despite being trained to be good wives and daughters they rarely see a man until they leave. It's something I've been thinking about, getting a man's perspective to help. There is no substitute for male cock in a woman's ass after all."