Hunting to Farming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bang. That's a direct answer.

"I like you," I tell him, firmly and decidedly, "and it's more than sex," "We don't know each other very well, but I think we're a good match. So, Maurice, let's play it out, as you said."

He stands there, and a big smile transforms his face.

Before he says anything, with a dirty grin, I tell him, "But I do want sex from you--lots of it."

He bursts out laughing. He comes close to me. "We can't make love here, BJ," he says with a grin that says, I so fucking want to make love to you.

"You know, Maurice," I tell him with a grin full of lust, "my sleeping bag is a double size, and my bed is a bit wider than yours..."

"I'm serious about you," he says, his laughter vanishing in an instant. "I want more, much more than sex. I want you in my life. I'll seduce you, little man. I promise you a lot of what you want."

He bends down, and we kiss with a new passion. I feel his erection on my lower belly. I press mine to his upper thigh to let him know that he has the same effect on me. I get so hard that I can't go inside after we kiss. My blood is boiling. My Big Bear has the same nice problem. After a few minutes of cooling down, we join the others inside. As we enter, I notice Rick making a little sign to his dad. He seems happy for him. Maurice joins the card game, ignoring the stares he gets from Steve. Bob looks at me and nods ever so slightly.

The whole situation is funny. The three of them know that we have connected, so to speak, yet they act as if it is still a secret. Well, guys, I'll get Maurice in my sleeping bag tonight; you can bet on it. This time, I decide to join the fun, and I sit between Maurice and Bob. We have a ball. After a while, they all agree that I am the worst card player they've ever met, but not nearly as bad as I am a cook. Except for Steve, they've all had my cooking before; I now wash the dishes.

At 11 p.m., we call it quits, and everyone does their hygiene thing and gets to bed. Steve turns off the gas lamp. I'm already lying naked in my bed, covered by a light blanket that I always keep in my sleeping bag. In the dark, naked, Maurice quietly slips in under the blanket. I feel his hot, furry body quietly slide next to me. He's so big. I'm on my back, and he's on his right side, facing me. To my delight and his--I'm sure, judging by his enormous erection--our bodies are literally glued together.

In the dark, his hand finds my face, and he bends closer. I feel his chest pressing on mine. His lips find mine, and we tease each other, kissing lightly and noiselessly. Maurice worms his right arm under my head and settles it above my shoulders. My free hand rubs the back of his head and moves down to his broad, strong, hairy shoulders. I touch him with the tips of my fingers from his shoulders to his lower back and up along the spine. His big body shivers, and moans in my ear. My fingers move up to his neck and shoulders and slide down to his armpit.

Maurice "umms" in my ear. He loves it. He raises his massive arm, and I let my fingers and my hand play for a while in the thick fur. His other hand presses against my back, and he starts rubbing me from my buttocks to the nape of my neck--too gently, in my opinion, but there's time.

"I love your furry body, little man," he murmurs to me. He kisses me deeply, and I respond. I suck his tongue, and he groans with pleasure.

My busy hand continues its discovery tour and descends along his side. Oh, he's ticklish right above the hip on the belly side. The buttock is in sight; my hand wants to wander around there, but it's a wee bit short. I twist my way down a little bit; my head rests on his hard, furry chest, and my hand pursues its adventure, rubbing that fantastic muscle. Oh! Man! I can't believe I'm touching Maurice's ass.

We're exploring each other's naked body in total darkness, letting our fingers and hands feel our furry bodies and find all their secrets, delivering intense and unexpected pleasures to our partner. A simple touch of the fingertip becomes a caress. Discovering, in total darkness, for the first time, the most intimate parts of your partner is unbelievably erotic.

"Oh, baby. Fuck, you're so good." His head is bent down so he can speak into my ear.

I slip my finger into his butt crack. "Yeah! Umm..." he growls, flexing his buttocks.

My middle finger finds his rosebud, and it circles it just lightly. Maurice squirms: he squeezes his ass. "Fuck, that's good. Umm... Wet your finger."

We whisper into each other's ears, trying to remain as quiet as possible. It isn't so easy when desire floods your brain. I pull my finger up; Maurice grabs it and spits on it.

"Back there, BJ. Rub it. Please."

My middle finger quickly returns to its duty. I love it, and he does, too. I rub gently around his hole and press on it. Maurice moans.

I press a little more, and then I find some resistance.

"Yeah, baby. Oh, yeah. BJ. Fuck, it's so good."

I decide to venture a little further, and I push in. My finger gets past the sphincter.

"Ah! I'm inside you, Big Bear." I'm so surprised.

"You know what to do," he lustily murmurs. I gently wiggle my finger around.

I can't believe the feeling. It's warm, soft, and cushiony-like. I push in as far as I can.

"Fuck, yeah, BJ." Maurice squirms and squeezes his ass tight. My head is buried in his chest; I can hear his heart thumping madly and his breathing accelerating. His head presses hard against the top of my head.

He grabs my arm and asks me to stop before he loses it. We keep very quiet, but we are getting excited--very excited. Our breathing deepens, and our bodies are covered with a light sex sweat.

"I've never been touched like this by anyone before now. Man, you're so fucking good." He kisses me on the head. "My turn to please you."

I move back up to face him. With my mouth next to his ear, I ask him, "You were with other men before, weren't you?"

"Yeah, lots of men. I only fucked them. Never kissed, never touched. Pants down, and I fucked them, or they sucked my dick. I've never slept in a bed with another man--only with my ex-wife. Now, let me enjoy your body, lover boy."

We kiss deeply and with passion. His big, rough hand caresses my hairy chest all over. His thumb plays with my nipples.

"Umm." I shiver. I move onto my side and ask him, "Do my back, please, my lover bear."

The big hand obeys, and the fingertips play all over my back. I moan, groan, and squirm. The big hand has no trouble finding its target. The buttocks are in sight, and it attacks. Maurice plays around with my ass, sometimes squeezing hard and sometimes lightly playing around with his fingertips. He's driving me crazy. I have to work hard not to yell my pleasure. I'm a silent lover, but this situation is so unusual and so lustful. While his hand is pleasuring me senseless, his mouth is keeping mine busy. His tongue is all over my mouth, down my throat, and licking my lips. He presses his big body on me to keep me from moving too much. I've never been touched like that either.

"BJ, am I your first lover?" The question surprises me, though I think I hide it well.

"Yes and no, Maurice," I whisper in his ear. "I have a couple of fuck buddies, but you are my first lover, and I hope you will be the only one to ever touch and love me again."

"I promise I'll satisfy all your lusty desires, little man."

Then we kiss gently with tenderness and love. I can feel him deep down in my mind and in my body.

He continues his tour of my ass. He finds my honey pot, just like I found his. His big, wet middle finger plays around my rosette and slowly finds its way inside me.

"Aaaah! Sooo good... Maurice. Ummm..."

He plays the in-and-out game until he brings me to the breaking point, and he stops, but does not remove his finger. He waits for me to come down, then slowly pulls it out. I can't believe the feeling. I can't wait for him to make love to me. I can't wait for him to be inside me.

"I'll make love to you soon, BJ," he whispers.

"So will I, Maurice."

We continue our silent, unusual lovemaking for a long time. We slowly masturbate, and fingerfuck each other, careful not to go too far. Tired and contented, Maurice spoons me, and we fall asleep around 3 a.m.

*** *** ***

Chapter 3

Saturday, September 30

I lay in bed, hugged by Maurice, who's sleeping like a baby. Everything is so quiet out here. I hear Steve getting up, and he very quietly comes and wakes Maurice. The cabin is quite cool this morning. Maurice growls and kisses me on the cheek. He leaves our warm embrace naked and covers me with my sleeping bag. When he notices I'm awake, he gives me a wink. He puts his boxers on, covering but not hiding his morning hard-on, then goes barefoot to the bathroom to do his morning business. A few minutes later, he comes back to get dressed. The potbelly stove is hard at work, and the cabin is warming up nicely. Steve is already making breakfast, and the odour of bacon and eggs cooking on the woodstove wakes everyone else up. I'm very hungry. I get up, and, shivering, rapidly cover my nakedness with my sweatpants and sweatshirt. Steve smiles at me, winks, and puts a plate filled with two eggs over easy, tons of bacon, and four, yes four, perfectly done toasts where I usually sit.

"Thought you'd be hungry this morning, young man," he quietly says.

Maurice sits next to me, and he gets a bigger plate filled with double my breakfast; it makes sense, since he's twice as big. He puts a hand high inside my thigh, rubs it a little, and attacks his overflowing breakfast plate.

Bob gets up in his loose white boxers--I call them parachute boxers--and goes to the bathroom. A few minutes later, he gets dressed and joins us at the table. He looks at me with a questioning look. I play dumb. He looks at Maurice, who's imitating me. A faint smile appears on Bob's face, and he gets his full plate of morning goodies, which he attacks with avidity.

Of course, they know we enjoyed each other's little goodies last night. In general, boys don't discuss the details of their intimate games, and we aren't going to share our nightly blind adventure.

Rick is still snoring. Steve, who's already finished eating, walks over and tickles his nephew, who nearly jumps out of his sleeping bag. Grumpy, he reluctantly gets up and does what everyone else has already done, except moi.

The weather is miserable this morning; it is raining, and the cabin is plunged into a thick fog. The boys decide to stay in. I love this kind of weather. I pack a solid Pentax, a smaller Canon, both SLR digital cameras, and my favourite, very old, fully manual Canon. I also grab five different lenses. I get my light raincoat and pants out, take off my jeans, and put the rain pants on.

Maurice obviously wants to come, but something's bothering him. Steve gets his rain suit out and hands it to Maurice. "I could kiss you, bro," Maurice tells him, grinning like a kid getting a gift.

He hurries and gets ready to accompany me. I love it when Maurice is near me. I feel invigorated, warm inside, and horny as hell--especially after last night. We both leave and head for the lake down the trail, the same as yesterday. Once we get into the woods, the heavy white fog hangs just above the heads of the trees. The image is spectacular. Judging from the bright light coming through the clouds, the sun is actively working to burn it away. The afternoon will probably be nice and sunny. Maurice tries the big Pentax camera. I look forward to seeing what he'll do with it. I briefly explain the basics. All the fine adjustments are automatically controlled by camera's hardware and onboard software. You basically point and click or use the filming button. That's it.

I'm standing on the beach, and by some unbelievable fluke, that big, ugly bull moose is standing in the same swampy water on the other side of the lake. I hurry to set up my camera. This time he sees us--or more likely, hears us. Like I said, moose have bad eyesight. Maurice surprises me; he's already shooting the big animal. The beast is standing his ground. His head is turned towards us at about 30 degrees on his left side, and he is not moving. His look is intense, and it's directly aimed at us. We are also standing immobile with only our index fingers on our respective camera's shutter. Maurice's is silent since he's filming, but in my case, there is some clicking and whirring as the camera moves the exposed film into the film cassette, bringing the next virgin frame into position.

It seems that Mr. Moose decides we are not a threat. He calmly starts plunging his big head into the water, picking up water plants he likes. Today, we were both a little "choosier" as to what to photograph. All of a sudden, just like that, the sun appears, warm and bright. The fog rises in white filaments, and at times it seems to tickle the moose. I can't wait to see the pictures. At some point, I sit down on the wet, sandy beach and simply watch that magnificent animal. The moose continues eating, moving slowly through the water and ignoring us completely. I've been here on at least four previous occasions, and I never saw a moose, although I did once see a black bear running away from my troupe at top speed. This is our second encounter with the same wild animal in as many days.

Maurice is standing, likewise admiring the beast, so impressive with his enormous antlers, the big hump on his back, and his nonchalance. After a few steps, satiated, the moose disappears into the woods again.

"Wait 'til I show them what I filmed. Woah!" The big guy seems so happy; it makes me laugh.

"Okay, let's go," I tell him. "Tonight, I can't wait to look at that body of yours with my hands... again."

"Umm, I'll explore a little more too, I reckon..."

We both smile and leave for the cabin after kissing deeply and lustfully, with four hands looking for hidden treasures. The wet suits put quite a damper on that, though.

Before we start on the trail, Maurice stops me and stands close to me. "BJ, thank you for the extraordinary night last night," he says. "I want you, little man. Come live with me on the farm."

I'm stunned. I stand there, mute. Wow! This is so unexpected. "Maurice?" is all I manage to say.

"Yes, BJ. Come live with me. You love me, and I love you. I'll make you happy, I promise." It sounds so simple to him. Shit! I want to. I'm not sure. I don't care about the job. I have money--large, consistent revenue streams, as a matter of fact. What do I want? I love him. It's all happening so fast. It's like a whirlwind in my head. You wouldn't even see that in a movie. Damn!

"Maurice, I have to think about it. I want to. I don't know." It comes out of my mouth. I'm not even sure I said it.

"Little man, I know, it's fast and unexpected. It even sounds like a fairy tale, doesn't it? To me anyway." He laughs nervously, but then plucks up some more courage. He gets close to me, takes me into his arms, and hugs me tightly. "I love you so much. I've been waiting for so long. I know you're my man. I want you in my life forever. I'll make love to you forever, twelve times a day, if you wish. I'll take care of you, I promise. But you'll have to work." At that, he laughs again, and there's nothing nervous about it.

He brushes my lips with his wanting lips, and I get goosebumps all over.

"I'd like to. Give me a little time to think about it. You know so little about me."

"You think too much," he murmurs in my ear. I can feel his warm breath on my neck. "Listen to your heart." He kisses me right there.

"Let me get organized first." I'm thinking out loud. "It'll take a little while. As far as my job is concerned, I have a contract with the company I work for. It's legally binding. I'm not an employee; I work on contract only. They may not want to negotiate. I don't know."

Maurice interrupts me. "I care about you. I want you because I am so fucking in love with you, BJ, it almost hurts. You're saying yes, aren't you?" His dark eyes are drilling mine.

"Yes, Maurice. I want to be with you."

Next thing I know, Maurice is all over me. He picks me up and swings me around. "Fuck, yeah! Yeah! Fuck! I love you." He puts me down, and we kiss with a new, deeper passion. Wow!

"Give me a little time to organize my affairs. Then, I'll go work for you."

"You bet," he says. "I'll put you to good use. But you, smart cookie, are not playing on words, are you? You'll move into my house?" A frown appears on his serious face.

"Listen, Maurice. There's something important I must tell you about before you make big plans for us."

"You just said that you're... You're already changing your mind?"

"No, Maurice," I softly say, to calm him down. "I want to live with you. I want to be your man. But there's something important you must know before that can happen."

"Nothing will change my mind," he says emphatically. "Nothing will change what I feel for you--nothing at all."

I step within inches of him. I put my hand on his arm, near the shoulder, and squeeze gently. He calms down, but he is still tense and nervous. I understand his feelings. He's been waiting for me for a long time. I rub my lips against his. He resists a little--a macho thing. That's an attitude I've used as well. I step back one step. He's calmer now.

Then I plunge right into it. "I have two beautiful kids. They're six years old. A boy and a girl." My eyes never waiver from his.

He's surprised. It shows, despite his efforts to remain unaffected.

"During my university studies, I had two girlfriends, Japanese twins," I say with a tinge of regret. "They both liked me, and I liked them both. They moved into my apartment near UdM. The three of us shared the same bed. They left before the end of the second session; I didn't know that they were both pregnant--two months apart. In any event, that was my last adventure with women."

Maurice is staring at me, impassive and mute. I continue, keeping to the facts and keeping it as short as possible.

"Two years ago, they touched base with me and told me about the children. I requested a paternity test, which confirmed that I was indeed their father. So I help them financially, of course. They both live and work in Montréal; they never left. We agreed that I would have the children, always both at the same time, every two weeks for a weekend, and longer in the summertime if I wanted to. I'll be honest here; I'd like to have them much more often."

"Christ almighty!" he says, looking at me with a huge smile that reaches his eyes and paints his face with relief and surprise. "You had two girlfriends at the same time, same place, same damn bed, and you got them both pregnant at almost the same time." He puts his large hand on his head and continues. "What a fucking story. Wow!" He bursts out laughing, but then gets serious. He's awash with so many different emotions; we both are. "Is money a problem?"

"No. It isn't."

I just stand there, looking like a numbnuts. Maurice stands straight and beautiful with his deep, dark, shiny eyes looking at me. "That doesn't change a thing for me. I love you; I'll love them. I love kids. You're not off the hook, BJ." He burst out laughing again.

I laugh too. He's still looking at me with those penetrating, shiny black eyes that say, "I love you."

***

Maurice lets me in first. He's right behind me and whispers, "You first, Daddy." Once inside, he calls the boys. "Boys, come and see this."

He asks me for the camera he used down at the lake and goes to sit down at the table. With a simple gesture of his head, he lets me know he wants me to sit next to him, probably in case he gets stuck. The camera has a nice big screen on the back with a very clear and precise picture. In this case, Maurice wants to show his video of the big old bull moose. He sets the camera on the table and waits for the coffee to be ready.