Hunting to Farming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you more than anything, Maurice." We kiss passionately.

*** *** ***

Chapter 7

Friday, December 1

I can't wait to settle down at the farm. Poor Rick: I pushed him hard this morning. I couldn't wait any longer, so here we are. Rick, driving Maurice's ancient pickup, enters the driveway and parks in front of the side door. Maurice is walking fast towards us, with Mitch behind him. When he gets close to Rick, he slaps him on the back, kisses him on the cheek, and then takes a couple of steps towards me. He picks me up, swings me around, and says, "Fuck, BJ. I missed you." He puts me down while both Rick and Mitch are smiling at the reunion. We kiss tenderly, but briefly.

"BJ called me last night," Rick says, "to come and sleep at his place because he wanted to leave as early as possible. Unreal, man. I live two houses away. That was too far for him. This morning, he woke me up at 4:30 a.m. The truck was already packed with the stuff he wanted to bring. He didn't want to lose a second. So, here we are at 6:30 a.m., and I'm bloody hungry." We all laugh.

"Let's get inside," Maurice intervenes. "It's fucking cold this morning."

Rick and Mitch enter the house from the side porch.

Maurice wants to go through the mudroom. On our way to the back of the house, Maurice stops, looks at me, and says, "Marry me, BJ. You know how much I love you."

I look back at him, mesmerized. He's asking me to marry him! Deeply moved, I put a hand on his heart and tell him, "Maurice, you mean more to me than anything. Yes, I'll marry you. I love you more than you can imagine."

We kiss tenderly and walk into the house. Maurice's stomach is growling loudly. He's hungry, and not just for food...

*** *** ***

The story of BJ and Maurice continues in «Hunting to Farming - Part II - Our New Life at The Farm». I'm working on it.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it. Your feedback is important and would be greatly appreciated. Don't be shy; be honest with your comments. It's the best way for a storyteller to improve.

WhiteBeard50