Hunting to Farming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eat while watching the movie, and when finished, I pause it so we can get rid of the trays. Then we get comfortable on the sofa. We both have sex on our minds, but this little rest will give us more energy for our very long love session.

"I like your sofa. So comfortable. That big section there looks inviting, doesn't it?" Maurice moves to that section that looks like a bed, almost. He sits with his back straight and well supported, legs apart. With a slight movement of his head, he invites me to sit--or more like lay between his legs with my back on his chest--an invitation too good to pass up. He slides down a bit to be able to lay his head on the back of the sofa, which causes me to lay on his body with his already hard manhood against my lower back. He puts his heavy arms around me and presses me against him as we lay quiet watching the last hour of the movie.

He kisses me on the head from time to time, and he softly rubs my chest and belly with his huge, callused hands. It's incredibly comfortable and erotic. His kisses progress down to my nape, then to the right side of my neck, then the left. His hands get busier and lower; one of them caresses my groin around my cock, never touching it. I lay there breathing deeply, expecting him to take my tool in his hand, but he doesn't do it. He's teasing. His body moves ever so slightly, his cock rubbing me on the back in small, slow movements. He's not watching the movie, and neither am I. I'm getting excited and, man, I want him to touch me--to grab my cock and wank it, please...

"The movie is finished, BJ," he whispers in my ear. Time for bed. I want you, my little man."

He lets himself slip down on his back on the sofa and pulls me on top of him at the same time. Damn, he's strong. He starts kissing me, keeping me in place with his big arms wrapped around me. A few minutes later, we're on our way to the bedroom. Lights go off automatically as soon as we leave the living room, and a soft light illuminates my bedroom. The curtains close automatically--total intimacy.

As we approach the bed, Maurice circles his arms around me from the back, and he kisses me on the neck and shoulders. The light kisses are amplified by the roughness of his unshaven face. I love it. I let him proceed as he wishes. I'm happy to let him take charge. His hands rub my chest and belly, and occasionally one plunges lower and teases my manhood, or my ass, or even my rosebud. He moans and grunts in a very low tone of voice that sends ripples all over my body. I feel his hard member below my butt crack. I move my derriere from left to right slowly, rhythmically rubbing his thick cock.

His arms let go of me, and he moves his light kissing down my back as he lowers himself, with his hands sliding down my sides. Oh, gawd! He's going to... Oh! There he is. His tongue--a hard, wet tongue--explores my private valley. His hand gently separates my buttocks. Oh, man! Aah! Damn! He's licking around the perineum, getting closer and closer to my pot of gold.

"Oh. Maurice," I whisper.

His tongue is all over my rosebud, wet and warm. I feel a slight pressure, then a wet lick, and another. Maurice pushes a little harder and gets inside me with a sudden, very firm push of his tongue. I involuntarily jerk. He growls. Then he moves back, plunges again, and repeats this movement, his wanting tongue getting further inside almost every time he pushes. What a feeling!

He gets up and turns me around, and I look at that smiling face of his. His hands softly hold my face, and his eyes, filled with tenderness and love, hold mine, and we kiss passionately, holding each other tightly, rubbing our backs. We move to the bed. I sit down on the edge, and Maurice kneels in front of me. His look asks for permission, and I certainly agree with what he's going to do next. With his hands flat on the bed on each side of my thighs, he lowers himself to my groin. My heart accelerates along with my breathing. Man, oh man, he's going to suck my dick!

He licks my balls, and each one gets its share of tongue loving. He sucks them in his mouth and rolls them around. Aaah! So good. I squirm with pleasure. He gently pushes me on my back and pushes my legs apart. His right middle finger properly wetted plays around my rosebud. My mind goes wild. My balls are suddenly both in his mouth at the same time, and his large finger plays with my love hole. Oh shit! It's so good! I anticipate what that finger will do to me, and expect the same pleasure as experienced during what I now call our "sleeping bag romance." But Maurice decides otherwise. His tongue wets my hard shaft and stops on the tip of my glans. The end of his hard pointed-tongue plays all around the slit and goes around the edge of my crown. Aaah! Man. I can't believe the sensation. My knob suddenly disappears into his mouth and gets the royal treatment.

His tongue sucking and swirling around my dick nearly overload my senses. The next moment, his lips and nose hit the bottom of my cock. His nose plunges into my pubic fur. The pumping starts, up and down, while his tongue twists around my shaft, sucking lightly on the way up. My knob is never neglected; my big bear pays a lot of attention to that bundle of joy. Then he sucks vigorously while pumping faster and faster. My mind is overwhelmed by pleasure. I want to come. I feel it coming. I squirm and twist, and Maurice abruptly stops. I grunt, wanting him to continue.

My big bear climbs on top of me and starts kissing me wildly. "Not yet, BJ," he whispers into my ear. "Not yet."

His breathing excites me, his hairy body rubbing mine excites me, and his big, hard dick engages in a frottage session with mine, which excites me even more, almost to the point of coming. Maurice, sensing my excitement, stops and pulls up a little bit. "Not yet, love." That's torture.

He rolls on his back and pulls me to him. Not a word is said. His look says it all. It's my turn to "warm him up," so to speak. To his surprise, I start with his feet--snowshoe-size feet. He's a little ticklish, but he lets me kiss and rub his feet with my beard. I proceed upwards and completely avoid his cock. He grunts, and I reply, "Not yet, Maurice. Not yet."

My big bear starts to laugh, and he caresses my hair with his paws. I lick and kiss his belly and stomach, and I pay a lot of attention to his very sensitive nipples --another souvenir from our "sleeping bag romance." I lay on his big, heavenly, hairy body, and I kiss him all over the neck and face. My tongue plunges deep into his mouth, playing around with his monstrous tongue. Ummm! So goddam good. I love the sound of his excited breathing through his nose and his hands pressing me hard when I hit a sensitive spot or when we kiss with passionate love--like now.

Then I move down to his groin, our eyes still locked together, and I lick his inner thighs just under his sack. He softly growls in expectation. My tongue wets him from the edge of his anus to his balls; he squirms, and I feel his desire for more exploration. Being a good sport, I oblige him. My tongue teases the contour of his rosebud; he moans and groans. Then it visits the sensitive region between his anus and his balls, and he groans and growls of pleasure. This is the most erotic, sensual, and sexual pleasure I've had in a long time.

His nine-inch, throbbing cock stands erect, wanting its turn. I do more or less what Maurice did to me a few minutes ago. The sensation of having his spectacular round and plump knob in my mouth is exhilarating. Wow! Maurice's cock in my mouth, nearly makes me come. I let my imagination take over and do my best to give him as much pleasure as he gave me. I'm not able to take his full manhood into my mouth, but I'll work at it every chance I get to please him. I feel him tense and breathe heavily. I stop. I'm out of breath and smiling like an idiot at my big-eyed bear.

"Christ, BJ. You sure can suck my cock. A bit more, please?"

"Not yet, Maurice. Not yet."

I move back onto his big body. I look at him with lust and love, and say, "Make love to me. I want you in me, Maurice. I can't wait anymore. I want to come with you in me--all of you in me."

I kiss him lustfully, and I roll over by his side. He climbs on me, his legs between mine, his elbows by my sides; he lowers his head, kisses me, and whispers, "I want you so much, BJ. I love you."

He reaches for the bottle of lubricant on the nightstand and applies a generous amount to my hole, hidden between my small but hard and tight buttocks. He rubs his cock and gets into position. I'm completely relaxed and ready for him. I've been dreaming about being loved by a Big Bear for a long time, and I've prepared for such an occasion with, you know, specialized equipment.

I lift my legs up and wide, and I hold them behind my knees. Maurice lifts my ass a little bit more and pulls two big pillows under my behind. The entrance to my love canal is no longer a secret. It stands open and wanting, ready for the visit of a lifetime: Maurice's big cock.

Gently, big bear places his knob against my rosebud, rubs it gently, and pushes a little against it. I breathe in and look into my lover's eyes. Then he pushes further in and, with little effort, breaks through the sphincter. I jerk a little. Wow! It's hard, and soft, and warm. I breathe in deeply, I nod, and Maurice, his eyes never leaving mine, pushes in a little more. Oh my god! The feeling is incredible. There's pain, but I'll be damned if I say so. I want him. I nod again, and his cock is all in. "Oh, man!" I whisper. I close my eyes for a second.

"You hurt, love?" asks Maurice.

"No. A little bit. But it is so good. Incredible. Maurice, please."

"Relax, love," he says. "Let yourself go." Then he lowers his face close to mine, his eyes lost in lust land. He brushes my lips, my ears, and my neck.

I close my eyes again. I breathe deeply. I feel his wonderful manhood in me, and I start moving my lower body. He stays still and lets me continue. The pain is subsiding. He's inside me. He starts with slow, small movements back and forth. My hands on his biceps; I wrap my legs around him try to match is rhythm. His movement is long, smooth, slow, and so delicious--so wonderful. Pain and pleasure are mixed, but pleasure quickly overshadows the pain. Only his butt is moving, with the rest of him immobile. His eyes are deadlocked on mine, and his breathing is steady and deep. He lowers his head, and we kiss. My bed is, at this very moment, our heaven. But I will not last long.

"Maurice, I'm close. I can't... Shit!" I try to stop or control...

"Let go, BJ. Come, Little Bear. Come with me..."

I tense, and then my mind bursts into an amazing firework. Maurice growls deeply a few times, a minute or two after me; I'm not sure exactly. We are both flying high. I feel my stomach and my chest wet with my manly juice, but nothing beats the feeling of Maurice's hot cum deep inside me.

Big Bear's head is resting on my shoulder, and he's breathing fast and deeply. He's slowly coming down from his high, and so am I. I feel our wet bodies glued together. His cock is still in me, and it's quite hard. I just lay with him on top of me, elated and satiated.

Slowly, Maurice slips out of me and lies next to me on his back. Like him, I'm still hard as a rock.

"That was fantastic, BJ, my love." Maurice says, out of breath. "Man, sex is going to be heaven for us, I'm sure. I love you so much, Little Bear." Maurice leans over me, and we kiss for a while. Then we press our bodies together with his big arm around me--silent, content, and wanting more.

A few minutes later, we start dancing again. No need for preliminaries; Maurice gets on top of me, and we go at it with vigour and burning desire. His big cock pistons me furiously for quite a while, and I grab it by contracting my ass as soon as it plunges into the depth on my love canal. Now that's a fuck--a needed, vigorous fuck to release all that sexual energy we bottled up for three days. We come a little apart in a wonderful explosion of pleasure. Then we rest a few minutes.

We play the 'kissing all over' game. At some point, I find myself under him, sucking his cock while he deepthroats mine--shit! It's so damn good! We both growl, grunt, and purr as we suck each other for a quite a while.

Maurice gets off me and lies on his belly. What a sight--the huge, hairy shoulders dipping into the valley of his lower back, followed by the rise of his fury buttocks.

"BJ," he whispers. "You know what I want, don't you?"

Damn! That's an invitation one can absolutely not refuse.

I get on top of him and kiss him all over his neck and shoulders, progressing downward to his magnificent ass. My nose furrows down his crack, closely followed by my avid tongue. Soon enough, tongue finds rosebud and they make intimate acquaintance. Rosebud falls in love with tongue and lets it in for a visit. But tongue is very curious and wants to explore deeper. Fortunately for tongue, sphincter is completely relaxed, and lets it prolong its visit. Tongue gets in a little further and starts playing the 'in-and-out cuckoo' game.

I climb back on him, lying on him. I whisper into his ear, "I want you, Maurice." All I get is a deep and long, "Ummmmm... please, my love."

I lube my cock and his wet derriere, and I let my hard cock find its way into that glorious ass. Ah! Man! I can't believe I'm going to fuck this gorgeous, big, bearish man. At this point in our lovemaking, our bodies are so relaxed that the penetration is smooth and extraordinarily sensual. I slip into Maurice, nice and slow, savouring every inch of his love canal. My knob rubs it along the way until my balls are touching his huge sack. Maurice moans quietly and grabs my cock from within. I feel the walls of his rectum pressing my dick and releasing it in rhythm with my penetration.

I start pumping my ass up and down in long, slow movements. We both moan and groan. I lower my body onto his, and we both get into a wonderful dance--slow at the beginning, ramping up to a frantic fuck--the fuck of my life so far. Maurice is pumping his ass furiously, meeting my cock's hard incursions. We're breathing hard, deeply, and fast. Our bodies are covered in sex sweat. We're near exhaustion when lust takes full control and guides us into nuclear, orgasmic ecstasy.

*** *** ***

Chapter 5

Monday, October 2

Bob and I are sitting in the kitchen having coffee and cookies--homemade peanut butter cookies--discussing his choice of apartment. He wants the two-bedroom on the upper floor of the building next to mine, unit C-3. That's the building sandwiched between this one and the one on the corner. The conditions are simple; it comes fully furnished in his case because he has no furniture. He left it all to his soon-to-be ex-wife. He needs the second bedroom to accommodate his children when they visit. I tell him where to shop, as everything is already prearranged for him. "You pick what you want," I tell him. "Gisele, a friend of mine, will help you with all the details. All you have to pay for, Bob, are the usual utilities. The building is heated, and hot water is included as part of the lodging commodities. There's no rent for you to pay. You're my friend, and I can afford it."

"Well, BJ, thank you," he says, looking surprised. "I don't know what to say."

At that moment, Rick enters my apartment with a big smile on his face. He found what he wanted, so, I tell him exactly what I told Bob. He, too, is dumbfounded.

"Really, BJ?" He looks at me, then at Bob. "I can choose all my furniture? You're kidding? Aren't you?"

"Yes," I tell him with a big smile. "Whatever you need. Like I told Bob, Gisele is waiting for you guys to go and see her. She'll show you what's available for you to choose from. The sooner you see her, the faster you'll have your apartment. She will also organize the delivery of the furniture and the installation of the appliances, the drapes, and all those things. She has a large checklist, so be ready for her, or she will choose for you."

"Well, BJ," Bob says, getting up. "Thank you so much. I'll call her later this afternoon."

"You're welcome, Bob. I'll see you later this week." We shake hands, and he leaves. He's got a lot on his mind, and it shows. I don't envy him. Such a brutal change this late in his life, not to mention how the kids might react.

"Nice guy," Rick says, after Bob leaves the apartment. "Ok, BJ. You're coming with me to the farm. Come on."

"Euh! I'm not... What the hell? Okay, Rick, let's go."

"Bring an overnight bag, BJ. You'll need to brush your teeth and whatever else you need."

I throw a few things in a leather backpack, and we leave. I'm so excited--a second night with Maurice. It doesn't show, I know. I'm not very demonstrative, but I'm a nervous wreck. Oh, man. I want him so badly. He left me an SMS earlier this morning. He wants to come over for supper and to sleep over. I answered yes, of course. I take my cell, but Rick stops me.

"Don't, BJ," he says, putting a hand on the phone. "It's a surprise. He doesn't know we're coming over. I love to surprise him. He's like you; he doesn't show much emotion, but I'll get a frown or a smile--perhaps more in this case. You know he loves you. I've never seen him like he is now. Never. I'm so pleased it's working out between the two of you. He's been thinking about you for years. Bob wouldn't let him near you, and then he realized that my dad was really serious. He stopped his hunting, if you know what I mean. He refused all the guys wanting his attention. He stopped drinking and smoking. Dad wanted to go hunting this year, and he hinted at you. Bob organized the trip, and here you are. Thank you, BJ. You're younger than me, but that's meaningless. You make my dad happy, and that's what counts."

"Well, Rick," I say as seriously as I can, "I promise you that I'll do whatever it takes to make him happy, because he does the same for me. I love him with all my heart."

We remain silent for the rest of the ride. Then, as we drive on that straight country road, I see Maurice near a barn. He's a massive man; he's hard to miss. He pays no attention to us at all.

Rick smiles. "He never pays attention to the traffic," he says with a big grin. "Wait till he sees us driving in."

A couple of minutes later, Rick stops next to the house. Maurice looks our way, frowning. Then a large smile appears on his face, and he walks rapidly towards us.

"Look at that smile, BJ," Rick says. "Wow! I've won the lottery, haven't I?" He bursts out laughing.

Maurice approaches with great strides towards the both of us, standing side by side in front of Rick's car.

"Rick, my boy," Maurice says, looking at his son. "Christ, you're one good man." He slaps him on the back, then grabs me in his arms and kisses me full on the mouth, right there.

"Fuck, I'm so fucking happy to see you, BJ." He looks at his son and says, "Thank you, Rick. You're staying overnight," he says to me, his eyes penetrating mine. "I'll drive you back tomorrow morning. Or perhaps not..." He bursts into laughter.

"BJ, come with me," my Big Bear says, waving his arm. Rick and I follow him to the barn, and we get inside. It's a large, nice, bright, and clean-as-a-whistle space housing three older horses, with their heads out of their stalls looking at Maurice. I'd swear they're smiling.

Rick taps me on the back and says, "They are his treasure. You'll love them too, I'm sure."

"I love animals, Rick."

"BJ," Maurice says with pride, "let me introduce you to Rose on the left; she's sweet and calm. That's Daisy; she has a little attitude, but with a sugar cube, you'll have her do whatever you want. And there's Charlie; he's a big, older stallion, a bit rough around the edges. He doesn't like strangers."