Hunting to Farming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad saved him from the slaughterhouse," Rick says, interrupting his dad. "He was in poor shape; he was maltreated and beaten. He's a mean beast, BJ. He bites. He loves Dad, and he kind of tolerates me and Mitch, our foreman. On a bad day, we can't get near him, so be careful."

"He ain't that bad, BJ," Maurice intervenes.

I get a bunch of sugar cubes from Maurice, which I shove into my pocket, and with a movement of his head towards the horses, he smiles at me. I walk slowly towards Charlie's stall. Maurice stands back, silent. Charlie, his ears firm and mostly straight up--though pointing slightly forward--looks directly at me as I walk without hesitation or fear. I'm not afraid of horses or any other animals. I talk to him softly and clearly, with one cube hidden in my right hand. I get to his stall. He's tall, and his big, dark eyes are locked on me. He remains quiet. I address him in a quiet tone. I'm only a couple of feet from him.

"Charlie!" I say, returning his direct gaze, "I'm BJ, Maurice's lover. Don't worry, I won't take him away from you. Of course not." While I'm talking to him, his ears move right and left. He's listening. He looks at Maurice, who stands immobile and quiet, smiling. I tend my hand open flat with the sugar cube in it slightly out of reach. "We both love him, so we can share him and be friends, you and me." I move my hand forward. Charlie reaches down and slurps the sugar from my hand. His enormous tongue wets my whole hand. I put another cube on it and with another slurp, it disappears.

"I'll be fucking damned," Maurice spits out, surprised.

"Did you see that, Dad?" Rick exclaims, "There, he takes another cube from BJ. No way!"

At that moment, Mitch walks in. Charlie raises its head to check who the newcomer is, then ignores him. He prefers the sugar cubes that the new biped, who smells a bit like his saviour, has in his hands. I gently caress the old horse on the side of his head, and I stand back. Of course, Rose and Daisy are snorting, wanting their share. As I move to Daisy's stall, right next to Charlie's, the big horse moves with me. I pay no attention to him while I feed Daisy her sugary recompense.

I turn towards Charlie. He's looking at my hand, which is empty. He lowers his head, licks my hand, and waits silently. I place two more cubes on my flat hand. They disappear with one big wet slurp. I cannot ignore Rose, who patiently waits for her turn. She seems to know that inevitably she will get her share. I touch her nose; she lowers her head closer and sniffs out loud. I take a cube, put it on my open hand, and she tongues it. I wait a second or two, and we do the same dance. I pet the side of her head and walk away. She is so sweet. These are three beautiful and happy horses. I pet each one again, more for my pleasure than theirs. Although Charlie is, in my opinion, beautiful, he probably wouldn't win any beauty contests.

I turn around, and I see three faces truly amazed by what they just witnessed. There's a big, rough-looking guy next to Maurice--a bit older than him, I think--and my man elbows him in the side. and proudly tells him, I think, "That's my BJ," he says proudly. The horses are still by the edge of their stall, leaning over the barrier--expecting more sugar, I suppose.

"BJ, this is Mitch, our foreman." Maurice has his right hand on my back--lower back, that is--rubbing me gently, kindling lusty desires.

"BJ, nice to meet you. I hope you're moving in so we can get some peace from that Big Bear of yours. All he talks about is you." Mitch gives me an up-and-down look, "I can see why he likes you, though." He's shaking my hand vigorously with a big smile on display. Like Maurice, he's a big guy with masculine features, a rough-looking, clean-shaven face, and short, brown hair under a large cowboy hat. He's a little bit shorter than Maurice and has a strong body. His voice is calm, measured, and somewhere around a baritone level. His striking blue eyes are piercing and intelligent, with surprisingly bushy light grey eyebrows. Like Maurice, he has a commanding presence. I can tell immediately that the pair of them have a very special relationship. It's nothing to do with sex. It's just a solid, manly relationship where they understand each other with a minimum of words.

"Nice to meet you too, Mitch." I avoid the moving-in thing. "I'll be happy to work with you guys, although I know nothing about working on a farm."

"It's all physical work," Maurice interjects. "You'll learn fast, no doubt about that. Okay, time for lunch, boys. Mitch, I'll see you at two, as usual. Oh, euh, would you like to join us?"

"Thanks, but Elena has already prepared lunch for me. See you at two." He tips his hat, turns around, and heads towards is ATV.

Maurice, in a move that surprises me, takes my hand, and we walk towards the house.

"You hungry, BJ? I know Rick is, just look at him. He's drooling..." Maurice laughs.

Just before entering the house through the back porch, Maurice hugs me tight and whispers to my ear, "Welcome home, BJ." He kisses me; his mouth is all over mine, and his tongue teases my lips. I return the kiss, my tongue chasing his. A few moments later, we enter through what looks like a mudroom. It's rather large, with a bench on the left and a coat rack above it. Boots and shoes are lined up under the bench. To the right, a door opens to a bathroom with a large shower. The whole space is tiled with white ceramic tiles. It's clean as a whistle. I'm impressed.

"At the end of the day," Maurice says, looking at me with a hint of a dirty smile, "we always enter through here, strip naked, and take a shower before getting into the house. Sadly, this is lunch time..." Then, very quietly, he says, "I love you, my Little Bear. This is your house--your home. Man, I want you with me as fast as you can make it."

"In a week or two, Maurice," I answer him. "I want it just as badly as you do." I grab the front of his shirt, pull him to me, and kiss him with passion. I can feel his manly arousal matching mine. Rick, who's already in the kitchen, interrupts our mouth-lovemaking.

"Hey, guys! Stop munching on each other's mouths and get in here. I'm hungry."

Maurice precedes me into the kitchen. He gets going with preparing the food, three huge hamburger steaks. I'm tasked with preparing mashed potatoes precisely according to Big Bear's recipe. He's watching me doing it from the corner of his eyes; love hasn't made him forget that I'm a bad cook. I think that a shadow of a smile appears on his face. Rick cooks the meat, and Maurice prepares a huge veggie salad while supervising us--me more closely than Rick, of course. When the meat is cooked, Rick sets the large pieces in a preheated toaster oven, waiting for Maurice to make the sauce in the pan he just used. It produces a heavenly thick, pale brown sauce spiced just right.

"Oh, man! This is good." I can't help myself. "That's a hamburger steak. The best I've ever had." I ate about two thirds of the gigantic piece of meat, and Maurice gladly takes the rest from my plate. Rick just looks at us and smiles.

Rick just looks at us, and smiles. "You two look so good together," he says.

Maurice, obviously surprised at the comment, looks at Rick and nods. "Thanks, Rick." He finally manages to growl after he takes a sip of his hot cup of tea.

"Okay," Maurice says, pushing past the moment, "let's do the dishes, boys. After that, BJ, you're coming with me. Euh, Rick, do you have some jeans and boots for BJ? You're close to the same size, I think."

"Yup, Dad." The dishes only take six or seven minutes to do. "BJ, come with me. I'll set you up. I think Dad means to introduce you to real farm work. I'd be worried if I were you." A grinning Rick slaps me on the back, and I follow him to the mudroom at the back of the kitchen.

There's a large walk-in wardrobe located behind the bench. It's full of neatly folded or hung clothes. More boots and all the winter clothes are stored at the end of it. Within a few minutes, I'm dressed like a farmer's boy, ready to go to work. The boots are a little loose, but nothing that can't be fixed by wearing two pairs of thick wool socks.

***

At the end of the afternoon, around five p.m., the sun floats low on the horizon. Mitch is cleaning the dirt off his overalls with his large hands. He straightens up, and, with his blue eyes examining me closely, he says, "Christ, BJ, you're one hell of a tough young man. You don't even look tired!"

"Oh, I'm tired, Mitch. You sure gave me quite a ride this afternoon. I loved every moment, but this is only one day for me. Both of you do that almost every day; the day is not even finished. There's still more work to do. I look forward to coming and working with you guys."

A big hand lands softly on my back in the middle of my shoulder blades. Maurice looks at Mitch, both surprised by my physical condition. I work out three times a week at a gym within a short walking distance of my apartment. But still, we worked very hard, mending fences and rebuilding a couple of culverts. I'm a mess, full of mud, dust, and god knows what else. I stand there smiling, satisfied with my afternoon performance, and feeling more tired than I look.

Mitch jumps on his ATV and waves at us. "See you tomorrow, boss," and disappears on the other side of the thick bushes lining the path back to the barn, over a kilometre away.

"You drive, BJ. I'm bushed." Maurice waits for me to settle on the ATV, and he gets behind me. He puts his arms around my waist. The trail is quite rough. He's sitting very close to me. I can feel his warm breath on my neck.

The shower is a godsend. I soap up my Big Bear and wash him thoroughly. He does the same to me. Of course, we are both aroused by our soapy nakedness and our wandering hands. We kiss with delight and desire, play a little with each other's eager appendages, finally dry each other, and dress in sweatpants and T-shirts.

"You know, BJ," Maurice says, examining my beard closely. "I think you'd look beautiful without that beard." That surprises me. It feels to me like a nice way to say he doesn't really like my beard. I'll think about it. The thing is, I like it.

The stone fireplace in the kitchen is roaring and warming the place. Rick has prepared a homemade beef and barley soup. One has to emphasize the "beef" part of his soup. A fresh and hot loaf of bread is cooling on the island that looks more like a continent to me. That's where supper is going to be served. Rick loves to eat while sitting by the island. There's a skylight right above it, and stars are already piercing the darkening sky. I feel at home here.

"So, BJ," Rick asks, "how was your afternoon?" His question is devoid of mockery. He already knows I worked hard and that I kept up with the two giants. I suspect that Mitch told him so.

"Very good. Hard work, as I expected. This is not like gardening in a city backyard. Here, it's for real. I'm tired, of course, but I feel so good and so relaxed. The shower helped with the aches and pains." I can't help but have a little grin on my face.

Rick notices it and says, "Yeah, showers will do that for you." He's looking at his dad, who's watching us talk. As usual, Maurice is quiet. He enjoys the moment, and he grins at his son's comment.

The soup is spectacularly good. It's meaty, filling, hot, and comforting. After eating our fill, we go sit in front of the fireplace. Maurice pulls me against him and wraps his arm around my shoulders. I love it, but I'm still sort of getting used to this hugging. Rick winks at me. He, too, is surprised to see his dad so cuddly. It's the same for Rick in many ways. He never saw his dad like this: in love.

"Mitch called a little before you arrived," Rick announces. "He says that he will take care of the horses tonight if they let him. If not, he will call one of you to the rescue."

At that very moment, Maurice's cell starts vibrating on the coffee table. He picks it up. A simple message appears: Help. He shows me the phone. "Mitch is in trouble," he says, smirking.

"I'll go. No problem." I offer, looking at Maurice.

"I'm coming too," Maurice says, "With the two of us, it'll go faster. By the way, do you know what to do?"

"Euh... You'll show me, won't you?"

The three of us laugh at my reply and the innocent face I make.

***

"Ummm... Keep that rhythm, BJ," Maurice whispers. "Aah! So good. You fuck so well... Umm."

I let myself go completely. We're dancing at the perfect sex tempo. It's magnificent, erotic, lustful, and totally mind-boggling. I can feel my cock rubbing his smooth and warm love canal. He presses on my love stick every few penetrations. Aah, fuck, it's so damn good. His big hands are rubbing my back and my arms, and sometimes he gently takes my face into them, pulls me down, and kisses me with a passion that melts me. His legs are wrapped around my waist, which adds to the sensuality of our mating.

He made love to me for a long time before rolling me on top of him. We talk very little. We sense what the other one wants rather than tell or ask. Once on top of him, he raised his legs and pushed his hips upwards, and I just let my cock find its way through his rosebud.

Our hairy bodies are rubbing together. I can feel every inch of me demanding more of this delicious, goosebump-giving contact. Wow! I never imagined that sex with a man could be this good--this elating. Our three orgasms so far have been explosive.

"Maurice..." I growl very low.

"I know... Let go, BJ. Cum my Little Beeeaaarrrr..."

I come a few seconds after my big lover bear. Christ, my mind melts--My body explodes. I finally collapse onto that big body, breathless, with my heart beating furiously. Maurice is kissing me all over my face, neck, and shoulders. His tongue finds its way into my willing mouth.

We are exhausted, soaked, wet, and so bloody completely satisfied. After our highs deflate, we shower, change the bed, and go to sleep, for a few hours, with my Big Bear cuddled comfortably on my back.

*** *** ***

Chapter 6

Tuesday, 3 October

Maurice lightly snores, lying on his back right next to me. I can feel his deep and slow breathing. I slip out of bed, take my jeans, t-shirt, and my socks, and tiptoe out of the bedroom. It's 4:30 a.m. and still dark.

I grab a muffin on the huge island in the kitchen, then quickly dress. I grab a light coat from the closet in the mudroom, leave through the back door, and make my way to the stable where Rose, Daisy, and Charlie reside.

I lovingly pet all three while I feed them a couple of sugar cubes. I let them out of their stall so they can move around a little. I call Rose, and she slowly makes her way to me. I caress her with my hands on each side of her large head and kiss her just above the nose. I install the feeder filled with her preferred mixture of whatever Maurice prepared for her. Daisy stands right next to me, awaiting her turn. I do the exact same thing to her. Then, after walking around ignoring me, Charlie decides that it's his turn to be taken care of. He approaches and lowers his towering head so I can install his feeder. He also gets a kiss right above the nose. I pet him on the side while he eats. I walk around the big, dark brown horse, and I see the marks and scars left by his previous master. I softly tap him on the rear end. The big male doesn't move a muscle. I'm surprised.

Rose and Daisy are apparently finished eating. Feeder off, brush at the ready, and go. Rose is the first to be brushed down. She loves it. Meanwhile, Charlie demands attention. Oops! He's finished feeding. Once freed from his feeder, he goes for a walk around the small stable while I attend to Daisy. Charlie nudges me on the back. It's my turn to pretend that he's not there. Charlie whinnies and nudges me again. I turn around, with a big smile on my face, holding his brush.

Now that they're fed, brushed, and watered, it's time to go outside in the back pasture. It's not big, but they're not young, and they don't run around. We can easily see them from the kitchen's large bay window.

Two hours later, as I enter the kitchen, the smell of toast, bacon, and eggs being cooked awakens my stomach. After an early morning of demanding exercise and an incredible night with Maurice, my body is screaming for food. He turns around from the wood stove--that's where he prefers to cook whenever possible--and smiles that charming, hypnotizing smile of his, and grunts, "Mornin', BJ."

He turns, facing the stove, to flip the bacon strips around. Damn, he's naked. The apron covers the front, but not his massive back, his wide shoulders, and those hard, muscled, furry buns. God Il love those. I get an instant hard-on, of course.

"Sit, Little Bear. Breakfast is ready." His voice is a low growl that sends shivers down my spine and to my balls. "I saw that you let the horses out. That's good. Any trouble? He's frowning out of concern.

"None," I answer. "They were fantastic. They're fed, watered, and brushed. Charlie nudged me in the back; he wanted me to brush him. I made him wait. He has a sense of humour, I'm sure of it."

Maurice just looks at me, dumbfounded, then asks, "What do you mean?"

"Well, when it was time to install his feeder, he made me wait. He walked around, ignoring me. He just continued walking around the stable. So, I just waited for him. After I removed his feeder, he patiently waited until I finished with Daisy. When I did, he was waiting for his brushing. I ignored him. He whinnied and then nudged me in the back. He wanted to be brushed."

"I'll be damned," he says. Then his voice gets low; I can hear the tinge of sadness in it. "You'll be back soon, BJ?"

"Yes, Maurice. I promise. Today, we negotiate a new agreement. They've agreed to kill the current contract and put in place a more suitable arrangement." I pause as Maurice puts an enormous plate of morning goodies in front of me.

"You need it. You worked hard yesterday, last night, and this morning. Thanks, by the way."

He puts an even bigger plate next to me, then comes and sits down. Christ, he's hot. I can see the enormous tent forming in the apron. Man, I would eat that instead...

Oops! Rick walks into the kitchen in his boxers and tells his dad in a mocking, raspy morning voice, "Can't you dress in the morning? You're always showing off that hairy ass of yours."

"I've been doing this forever," Maurice replies. "You weren't born yet, and I was always going around naked in the morning and when I go home at the end of the day. Sit down, son. I'll fix your breakfast." Maurice's tone is soft and tender. His son is everything to him.

"Nah." Rick says. "Just enjoy your meal with BJ. I'll get a coffee and go take a shower. That'll give you time to get soft, won't it?" Then he leaves with his big mug of coffee, laughing.

To my surprise, I finish all the goodies on my plate.

Maurice looks at me with that lusty look of his and asks, "Shower?"

How the hell can I say no? We hurry to the bedroom and jump into the shower. Maurice pins me to the wall underneath the shower head and lowers his head to my ear. "Is it okay?" he whispers.

"Oh, please, Big Bear."

I spread my legs a little. He soaps me up and penetrates me slowly, deliciously, then starts pumping his magnificent manhood up and down my love canal. Fuck, it's so good. His big left hand grabs my cock and strokes it in rhythm with our fucking. It doesn't take long for either of us to come to an incredible, fast orgasm. I hope we do this every time we shower. Maurice holds me tightly while his breathing and heart rate slow down. He kisses me on the neck and whispers, "I love you so much, BJ. Thank you for being part of my life."