All Comments on 'Huntress Ch. 02'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New upload = happiness

I think I could read another chapter of this. Maybe a trillion more. Only thing is that the chapters are about a million pages short. Other than that I mean it's ok I guess.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 5 years ago

Amazing work as always. Not really into femboy x femboy stuff which seems like it'll happen in the future, but I don't mind it, and still really looking forward to the next chapter. Especially if we get to see more of the Alpha.

What I'm most looking forwards to from you however is probably Something Better chapter 3. Is that something on the horizon for you, do you think? Even though IMHO your best story is probably My One and Only and your best series is The Lost Boy, I just can't seem to shake the feeling that the best potential lies in Something Better. Maybe that's just me and my love for pure 1v1 romance stories with a dominant dickgirl, I don't know :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
1861 Followers
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Huntress Previous Part
Huntress Series Info