All Comments on 'Hurricane Bob Pt. 03'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jazzharpjazzharpalmost 4 years ago
Liking it better

Not as cringe worthy as the last chapter. Looking forward to how you spin this yarn.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

I still don't understand why anyone would be friends with Mike the Mooch. He sounds like a complete douche bag to me, and Bob needs to quit being the gravy train. The girls seem like jerks as well. I hope our hero dumps everyone when they get back home and moves into a gated community. 3 stars from me.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 4 years ago

Hopefully he acts on how feels and just stops giving a fuck. Then just starts fucking whomever without remorse.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years agoAuthor

@jazzharp its a story about growing a pair of balls

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 4 years ago
I like your story

My cringing is a testament to your skill as a writer. I did give you a four! Dumping Connie in the hot tub was the pivotal scene. And I'm waiting patiently for the storm to come ashore.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years agoAuthor

Parts 4 and 5 have been posted. I did them a day apart. So, I expect to see part 4 tonight or tomorrow night and then part 5 (the conclusion) the day after that.

Hurricane Bob hits in part 4 but the storm doesn't hit until part 5 :)

@PervertedKnight - re friends with Mike. I think we all know someone like Mike. He's the kind of guy that can be your best buddy one minute and your worst enemy the next.

@Jazzharp - I didn't take any umbrage with your comment. I was just pointing out that the MC starts out unable or unwilling to stand up to Mike, but will he ever? I figured you were cringing from either 1) Bob being a wuss or 2) the herpes chick

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago
Good Lord!

Why would anyone tolerate Mike????

I'm not much more impressed with the ladies. They are all somewhat scummy?

The MC seems like a solid guy who doesn't mind partying but everyone just kind of disrespects him?

I kind of like the MC but he takes way too much shit off of idiots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES