All Comments on 'Hurricane Bob Pt. 05'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KnahKnahalmost 4 years ago

👍👍👍👍👍

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018almost 4 years ago
You can sure tell a atory

Once again you have proved how excellent Literotica can be. A+

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone! Sorry, there was a big gap in the middle when nothing was released. I wrote the store and released each piece as I wrote it. I got delayed due to all the stuff going on in the world right now. I'm glad you liked it.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago
Gone with the Wind

Bob's Hurricane blows of tamely

It seems Bob is the main 'sucker'

Mike got the 'Lion's share', booze & bums

Poor Connie, missed the penetration just by few minutes, in 'hot tub'from stranger.

Ditched by sexy Melanie , Bob has to make out with mature "duo" of 'vintage vanilla'

Expecting 'Tsunami of Sex' eagerly, so that, 'carnal blizzard' , will not be a "Gone with the Wind"

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Just read through 5 chapters and you didn't give a full confrontation with Connie?

The story was great but I was looking for the moment he met her again to ask her why she acted like a virgin with him but was willing to do it with others just like that. I felt the lack of a confrontation or even hearing what happened to her let the story down. Still 4 stars for the great writing.

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

Shit incomplete story. Ffs don't write like this again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES