Hurricane Hong

Story Info
This house guest blew everything wide open.
2.6k words
4
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my shift I drove the six blocks to Fat Betty's for a coffee and a slice of cherry pie... Betty's was a quiet place at thee in the morning, and that's what I needed, the quiet to work out where my life was going, why Felicity was slowly turning into an ice-queen, or was she right, was it me going cold, but hell, nobody can keep the heat up at Crazy after seven years together, I thought she'd understand that. She was thinking that time apart might be clarifying... she was saying that more often these days, pumping up my anxieties. Anyway a load to think about so no big hurry to get home, where things just got me on the defensive and it was a lot harder to work them out.

The place was low-lit, and almost empty except for a beefy truck driver working away at a cutlet and, across the room, an Asian babe, black halter-top, wild loose hair, who jabbed at her phone a lot, and scowled at it, and sometimes looked around quick like she was scared, even twisting around in her chair to look behind, then back to the phone to do some texting. At one point she leaned back and stretched, eyes closed, an arm raised to cushion her head-- I noticed two damp tufts of black hair, like little flames, deep in her sweat-glossy armpit, a nicely-muscled furrow, and then I noticed that she was scowling right at me. Big, hard, angry eyes, but she kept the arm up. I looked away, swallowed, lightly shrugged and then blished hard ay how that shrug meant fuck-all. The one thing I really didn't want was things getting complicated, so okay, home awaited: I got up, paid, and sloped on out.

My car was in the parking lot around the back, and as I headed for it I could hear quicker footsteps crunching pebbles and catching up to me, and then guess who was clutching my arm, marching right along: short woman, maybe thirty, loose black hair, really built in the shoulders. She was lugging a big rectangular plastic bag, pearly-white."You gotta car?"

"Uh, and why would you be asking?"

"They gonna catch up, you get me outa here okay? You nice, okay?" She looked at me, black eyes big with fear, stark with determination. I opened the passenger door and she flowed in quick.

Once we got rolling, as she clasped her bag under her right arm, she started breathing more evenly. The sharp smell of fear was wafting off her: meaty, acrid. She was glowing in the blue lights of the dashboard, lazily letting her thighs ease apart.

"Name's Mitch, by the way. What's yours?"

"Hong. That mean rose... pink... it mean pink."

"And what's in the bag, Hong?"

"You like breathing? You keep nose outa that bag."

"Right. Where are you from, I mean originally?"

"Hell." She was gazing out the window. "This Hell, too, but it got fridgerator and stuff, so I settle here." I could hear a faint rhythmical squelching coming from my right, and when I looked down I saw her hand curved in between her thighs and the muscles up her arm rippling as they worked. She shouted "Road!" and I veered just in time to not rear-end a parked Cadillac.

"Sorry," I said. "Frankly, you distracted me."

"Panic make me hot okay? You just keep eye on road okay? Hong do what Hong gotta."

"Yeah, well knock yourself out. So what kind of trouble are you in? I think I have a right to know."

"Guy from other gang, he wanna snatch my stuff, I catch him, cut him up pretty bad, so his goons, I dunno, they don-like that. They after me. Hey, see those lights come up close?" She was staring hard into the rearview mirror. "Gotta lose those."

What the hell was she getting me into? An alley was coming up on my left; I eased to the right to get swing-room and then turned sharp, dove into the byway, knocking two garbage cans askew while she pumped at her pussy with her eyes gaping open-- "Yeah, fucka, yeah!"-- and turned right into a crossing alley, passing by a guy flattened to a brick wall while a skinny chippy sucked him off. Past that, I killed the headlights as my car nosed up to a main road, and I peered: sweet darkness to both left and right. The street was called Maple. To get clear on how Maple connected to home I switched on the GPS. "Pretty sure we lost them," I told Hong. Breathing hard, with murder in her eyes, she held three fingers up to me. "Suck." Slithery, salty. Maybe my reward.

She'd gone back to churning away in her squelchy-wet crotch, grunting, her inner thighs starting to shudder, when I cruised by my house-- a place to keep her away from for sure: I'd have to find a motel for her and--

"Hey!" she shouted, "that your house!" How the hell did... right: I'd left the GPS on, and even lost in lusty rummaging she'd been reading it. "Got a parky-place back?" she asked. "Park in back."

As I U-turned I explained: "Hong, when we get there we'll have to be really quiet, okay? I can see you need a rest, and that's okay, we can make up the couch--" I'm not sure if she heard any of that: she was churning four fingers in her pussy, grunting, then barked and kicked her hips in spasms. As I jerked the hand-break up she flung her door open, and when I went chasing around the car to catch her she spun around, crouched in the harsh crystal glare of the headlights, arched her lips to show grit teeth, and yanked up her skirt; she wiggled out of her drenched black panties fast as you can say Jack Robinson Gets Fucked Hard. "You smellem," she said, shoving the panties into my face-- "That Hong-hot. You wanna?"

I was tugging like crazy at zipper and belt, answer enough, but actually she's the one who got them open with sharp jerks and yanked the pants down. No suckee for Hong: she hit the dewey grass on her back, legs spread, tendons tight, muscles shuddering all blazing blue-white in the headlight glare, and pointed, finger stiff, at the hungry cunt, meaty portal to Paradise, Venus fly-trap, crocodile's grin. As I dove in with a hungry tongue to taste it, flooding it all black with my own shadow, she grabbed my hair and yanked hard so that suddenly I was staring into her furious eyes; she grunted and bit my shoulder hard as I thrust in, then slapped my ass to give me the rhythm she needed, the rhythm I needed: we came together in low, long gutteral howls as our animals outspread, encompassed us, dissolved us into pure shimmering pulse under the leering moon.

I was coming back to myself, breathing deeply, jerking my hips to these delicious afterglow spasms, when I realized I was lying on the wet grass alone: Hong was already at the back door using the screwdriver I'd dropped the other day to fiddle with the lock. Her wrinkled skirt was riding high on her brawny thighs; her chunky ass was dancing cha-cha-cha "Bingo! Wanna come in?"

I ran back to the car to turn the headlights off, then hobbled after her, pulling up on my trousers, and drew the door behind me shut though the latch wouldn't click. Walking ahead, she was looking around, eyes big, and smiling. "Really nice place here Bitch."

"Mitch."

"Yeah you gotta kitchen?"

I pointed down the hall with a eyebrow and said, "If we keep really quiet I can make you a sandwhich maybe--" But she was gone: "Hey!" As I stumbled after her, still tugging on my pants, I heard the fridge door snick; when I reached her she was tearing into a drumstick. "Fucky make me hungry oh boy." Her lips, her whole muzzle was shiny with chicken fat. She'd found the beer, too, and flipped off the cap on the edge of the kitchen table with a fist-blow. "You hungry?" she asked. "Lots in fridge."

"Okay, Hong, let me guess. Sex makes you hungry, and eating makes you horny." She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and her eyes blazed. "Yeah where the bed?"

"Uh, that's completely off lim--" but she was tearing out of the kitchen still gripping the beer and headed down exactly the right hallway --maybe she could smell Felicity -- and burst into the bedroom. "Wow. You no tell me, Itch: cute chick. Wow. Hey Blondie, wakey-wakey! Ding-a-ling: Hong hot!"

Felicity came out of sleep like she was pushing cobwebs aside and focussed on me through a hazy frown. "Mitch, what is this?" I was still grappling for an angle of approach when she focussed on Hong. "Hey, who are you? What the hell?"

Hong threw her big bag to the carpet, swung an arm around me, and took a swig of beer. "We fucky back yard, see, ass in grass, wow--"

"Mitch! You fucked her?"

"No," Hong said cheerfully, "I fucka him-- he jes flop around all cross-eyed."

After a guffaw burst from Felicity she pulled back quick, all outrage again. "What are you doing here? What do you want?"

"Baby, Hong all hot--"

Felicity screamed, "What the fuck's a hong?"

I held up a hand to bring some order to the situation, and calmly said, "Honey, this is Hong. Hong, meet my wife Felicity--"

"Juicy," Hong cooed, and "Off my fucking bed!" Felicity shreiked, but Hong lunged: Felicity twisted aside so that Hong landed flat on the mattress but bounced up twisting and caught Felicity from behind: grabbing her across the shoulders with one arm, she reached straight down with the other and plunged her hand between those honey-toned thighs, three fingers curling into the slit. "You my slut, little Licity, huh?"

"Get off me!" Felicity spat, and struggled, but Hong's upper arm and shoulder bulged with wreathed muscles, holding her prisoner tight. She hissed into her ear: "Hong make you sing, Baby."

"Mitch, are you just going to watch this?"

"Sure, make him supah hot, right, Itch?" Hong's hand kept grovelling between Felicity's shuddering thighs like a demented and dedicated octopus. Felicity squealed, "Hong, stop doing that! Ah Jesus, Hong, stop it..."

"You really want I stop?"

Felicity gritted her teeth and stared hard at nothing with tense glassy eyes. Her voice dropped an octave: "No, slut, keep going. Churn it up, what the hell, shit you know just how... Ah sweet Jesus make me come it's been so long..." Then she glared at me and arched her lips to show her teeth, her tongue pressing out between and licking the air like it was a cunt while slowly twisting her spine; then she bucked to the climax, bellowing in a voice I'd never heard before, while Hong burst out with a belly-laugh, then threw her down onto the sheets and grabbed a thigh and started sucking up and down, grunting. Then Hong looked up to ask her, "You got a dildo or somethn?"

Felicity turned her head to look at me, eyes sparkling. "Mitch: kitchen: get a cuke."

My jaw dropped. "Honey, are you sure--"

"Fuck!" she screeched, "just do it!"

"Yeah," Hong said, "you getta watch: hot show."

Well, I didn't believe any of this was actually happening anyway, so why turn down a hot show? When I got back to the bedroom Felicity, my Felicity, well she had been once, Felicity had her face in deep between Hong's thick thighs, shivering her head, her gold hair tossing its curls around, her whole body twisting-- She heard me coming in, held an open hand out, and snapped the fingers. "Yeah, wow," Hong boomed, "monster cock, you ram it!"

Sitting up, Felicity fed the cucmber in between Hong's thighs and then jerked it back and forth with a lusty grin and a hard scowl, nose wrinkled tight, teeth clenched, I'd never seen here face like that before, hard and feral, and then Hong lurched up, slapped her hard, and when Felicity twisted around on all fours with her sweet rump up Hong fed it into her, in between the shuddering cheeks... Hong was looking straight at me. "Lookit goldy ass Bitch: hot ass calling, hot for meat see?" She yanked the cuke out with a loud smack and Felicity's asshole stayed gaping, the veined pink glowing inside, the sphinter that revealed it all, the gaping ring, twitching. "She wanna you fucky right in there, so fucky, Bitch, cmon--"

"Yeah, fuck it, Mitch," Felicity howled; "fuck it like you own it!"

A bolt of heat shot through me: yes this was actually happening, yes it was, this was it, Felicity was desperately hot and calling me, I was achingly erect and heavy with a thick load to spray... As I thrust, groin slapping her ass hard, Hong wrapped an arm around me and breathed hot in my ear: "Yeah, ram it, Bitch, make her know you need it, cause you know she need it, you made for this, she made to take it, you fucky Licity right back to Stone Age, you make her squeal, you do it Bitch, fucka, harder, fucka, fucka..."

Felicity screeched, "The cunt, Mitch! Ram it straight to the hilt!" With an arm stretched rigid down along her belly she was working the clit, her fingernails scraping along the base of my pumping shaft, and we both got to that plateau where time stops, just revolving on itself, and you aren't breathing, just crystal-clear awake, and you know the plunge is just ahead, and then we took the plunge, bellowing together, flesh mashed into a blinding, throbbing aggregate that dissolved in the long howl.

That pretty well knocked me out. Laughing loosely, once my cock had finally shrunk enough to helplessly slip out, I rolled off the bed onto the carpet and heard Hong moving in: "Gonna suck Bitch-juice outta you," and Felicity, sighing, "Yeah, just push your face in there, sweet slut..." Then a lot of squealing, bursts of laughter, Felicity begging, Hong commanding, somebody slapping, both of them screeching, none of that could keep me awake now.

.......

I woke up to diamond light trapped in the window curtains, birds chirping outside... Felicity was sleeping next to me; no Hong; no big pearly bag... just me and my babe.

I went to the kitchen and fried up some eggs, cut canteloupe wedges into nice shapes, made coffee, brought it all back into the bedroom on a tray. Felicity was sitting up now, sliding thick hair out of her face with one arm, lovely smooth arm, muscles softly rolling, and smiled as she looked around. As I approached, "Oh, thanks, Sweety. Aren't you having any?"

"Maybe later. So Hong's left us?"

"Yeah, she got a call from someone she called Salvation, and skedaddled. Hey, what was in that bag of hers?"

"Cash. Drugs. Her weaponry. I have no idea."

Felicity pointed at me with her fork. "Okay well listen up, Babe. First, call my work, tell them I'm not feeling well this morning and won't be coming in. Then you and me, let's go shopping. We really need some toys around here. Hey, that bar in town, Pandora's, is that for dykes?"

"Seems like it."

"Hmmm... God, Hong's opened so much up for me!" She spread her arms and beamed. "Babe, I've got so much to explore!"

Her arms rising lifted her breasts; her knee raised let the sheet slide off, and let my eyes slide down an inner thigh right to pink half-hiding in the shade. "Hey," I said, "I'm good for a little exploration right now."

Felicity looked me over with slow, sly eyes. "Think you still have it in you?" She slid the tray aside. "Okay let's try you out: fuck me real good, Mitch, and be sure to hit that g-spot." I must have looked confused because she winked, and added, "I'll show you how."