All Comments on 'Husband Figures It Out'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Andrea, always Andrea

That is, except for the one time you called her Diane. At the risk of playing armchair psychologist, I have to wonder if these stories are your way of dealing with whatever Andrea did. I mean, they're basically the same story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
(OK, now back to first person)

Uh, no you didn't. Yeah, the story started in 1st from Robert's POV, but it switched to 3rd with his letter, her discovery, and it stayed that way.

naxos65naxos65almost 5 years ago
RUBBISH

A Shrink conspires to use his sperm without his permission to use on his estranged wife to get her pregnant ? Made so called phone calls to find Roberts therapist and talk to her about the situation , getting his phone number . Three words , BOTH STRUCK OFF !

phill1cphill1calmost 5 years ago
I found the reconciliation nonsensical

the whole "ejaculating in a glass" seemed contrived and not believable. Moreover, she made on sacrifice or showed any connection with her husband, so much so that she signed a document to the effect.

I gave this story a 3 because I appreciate that the author took the time to write it, but it really didn't strike any chord of appreciation with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Boring

Your story sounded like you took pieces of other writer's stories and tied them all together to make your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Bullshit. You steal a guy’s sperm, secretly ‘administer’ it, and he’s the happy father?

So many betrayals here and that’s just another one. Complete wrong reaction.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
No way

I think he should disappear, she has the itch and will want it scratched again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry

Just too stupid even for a sex story. Decently written, tho.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
No

That's messed up.

breville1breville1almost 5 years ago
Unbelievable!!

Scheming psychologist, over the top cuckold hubby, cuckold wedding, sterile lover, wife more than willing to have a black baby, frozen sperm, artificial insemination....

Jeepers!! Why would a psychologist do all this??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No. Nope. No Way

Let's see, it is all a game to get him "to come to his senses." Yet in the meantime she is really screwing the other guy (including in front of the husband) and living with him. Everybody is really enjoying the game and its benefits except the husband the game is being played for.

Oh yeah, don't forget she really wants the other guys kid, but the other guy tricked her and was sterile so they had to settle for invitro fertilization with spem they happen to collect from the husband and use without his consent. So it is all really cool. All part of the game.

No. Nope. No way. The kids belongs to the wife and Dr Leanne. Their "cure" so their kids. Let them raise them 2500 miles away.

Two star story. Three for writing, minus 1 for ending.

jesemmojesemmoalmost 5 years ago
HUH?

I always try to find some good in every story. Sometimes that's impossible and this story was one of the dumbest stories I've ever read. It was as if this was a stupid soap opera. I can't even give you a one. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There are SO many things wrong with this.......

I don't even know where to start. Freezing the sperm? You have to be kidding? What did she do? Put it in her freezer at home? Why would Andrea, in the full throes of their cuckold fantasy, want to have Robert's sperm put into her? No ethical Doctor would have done it. No ethical Doctor gives Leeann the information about being Robert's Doctor. When Leeann calls, knowing who she was, there's no way Robert EVER calls her back. And why wouldn't he insist on a DNA test? Who knows how many men Andrea was fucking? Robert moves across the country, revamps his life and you want us to think that he runs back across the country, just forgets everything and starts back up with the slut? That's just nuts! One of the worst RAAC's in the history of Literotica.

1 star only because negative stars aren't available - YET!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anything new?

This author seems to have just one story. Each new post is just an embellishment. The author can't get organized, and each iteration adds more improbably to the whole tale.

Please! No more!

If you have anything truly new, abandon this and work on it instead. Start with an outline and character summaries.

As far as the story goes,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He was gone a week before she noticed he left

And he’s supposed to be guilty about leaving her? SHE. LEFT. HIM!!

This has made everyone stupider for having read it.

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 5 years ago
Incomplete

Started too late in the story. Finished too soon.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
I've

Read this same story by anothr Author?....Please don't castigate Me over that !...But definitely read a story like this one!....So I'm going to give the 5 Stars!....As both Stories had the hubby grow a Brain!....★★★★★ WOOF!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
The biggest plot hole in this story . . .

. . . is a common one in LW, where people who are supposed to be so smart that they are very in demand, high earning professionals are just too bone stupid to live when it comes to their not at work lives. It’s one thing to take a stupid decision or three when it comes to sex, but something entirely else to live a stupid decision for years. It’s one thing to fantasize about your wife fucking someone else, but something entirely different to push her out the door and expect a good result.

Of course the protagonist is a weak, flabby guy, who suddenly finds his testosterone and transforms himself into a muscle stud over whom women swoon, because he’s moved to California. That’s more likely to turn him tranny or queer than anything else.

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago
Sooooo

He just blamed himself obsolving her of the responsibility of playing games with him to get him to realize that "he" was the one who was sick in the head? I understand agressive theorapy when dealing with disease, but that was pure and utter bullshit. That being said. You did what writters are supposed to do and that is to ellict emotion. This story pissed me off. It was well written with few if any gramatical errors. The end seemed rushed and the wife got away with cheating on her husband. What else you got? 🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GULLIBLE

Still needs a paternity test before believing "Dr."Leeann. What a quack.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Man

Don't you think you've worn this story out? Three times with almost the exact story with only a slightly different ending. Your fixation on cuckolds and wives being enthralled with black men almost make me think hubbyhw is back or Gpup with an alias. Your white husbands are weak, clueless idiots. Your wives are silly, brainless whores. Your black men are nothing other than mindless tools, useless except for sex. I suppose that you're trying to say something, but I can't hear it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Sorry dawg. That's a singularly incongruous ending, with the DEM of some dumb ass DR, and in vitro

What a waste of a downer e ding. As others noted she had checked out of the marriage, except maybe as a meal ticket

It should be criminal to create a child without permission from sperm and egg producers. Parentage obligations should not exist against the non consenting.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Dont think it is that great of a story

They set him up without his permission, inseminating her. Then he just decides to drop a plum job and move back with Andrea despite her loving getting black cock when Markus was around. He is an idiot.

However, 4* for positioning and clarifying that gjuys who desire this are mentally ill, and need third party help to overcome their sick destructive fetish. That you got right.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
no no no

I don't care. Let a judge try and find him and get support. She wanted Markus over him and why would she take his sperm to get pregnant, She wants him as daddy and supporter and Markus and anyone else as lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Other Comments Say it All

the story has a stupid premise. No woman who cared anything at all would attempt to :="cure" her husband's fetish by doing it. Until the idiot returned to Andrea in Atlanta and "forgave" her, the husband appeared to have realized his mistake. Instead he compounded it. Andrea will go looking for another cock soon. He had a chance to redo his life and he blew it.

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
RUBBISH

Stupid story with actions more ridiculous than any fantasy could provide. I see how someone could write this as satire or a lampoon of this dreadful subject but even that cannot save it from the fire!

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 5 years ago
Fair start, and decent middle, but the train left the tracks and crashed badly at the end

I don't like or understand the cuckold fetish. He had it, then regretted his actions. She went way to far, and this Dr. Leeann went way too far. For the Dr. and his wife to take his sperm and do invitro-fertilization without his knowledge - that at the very least should be the final nail in the coffin to kill this marriage, and I'd sue the Dr. for her involvement also. Robert would be much better off with someone else.

dob092095dob092095almost 5 years ago
Nice story

I like your stories in spite of the fact that they seem unlikely. It’s a STORY not real life. However, the 4 paragraph ending seems unreal. After all her cheating, and in vitro babies likely against his wishes and without his knowledge. I would not get back together with her and I’d likely fight child support in court. Can you really be made to pay when in vitro occurs without your knowledge or consent? Seems wrong. Certainly a lawsuit against Leeann seems in order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn!

100% TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try writing menus or some such shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
why RAAC?

Ya, you were stupid to have her be with Marcus but she went above and beyond and any wife willing to do that is not worth keeping. She is trash and you are a sicko. Both stay divorced and let her raise the kids. She got pregnant without your consent!

And don't think if another marcus doesn't show up she won't spread for him in a nano second.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What?

He takes responsibility and reconciles? What about the sex with Markus, how can he disregard that, fertile or not! Not in a million years would I take her back.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 5 years ago
tipped over into silliness

and lost me. The whole cuckold club psychologist thing was the end.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Convoluted.

Dr. Leanne a comical. As much as a doctor as the 3 Stooges, "Dr. Moe, Dr. Larry, Dr. Curly....you're patient is here." But I'm sure there is a quack out that practices her form of insanity.

Those children only postponed the divorce. He comes home to support her, but cheats on her the rest of thier married life. He is in better shape, looks better than ever now, and can attract a better partner instead of getting sloppy seconds from a disgusting slug posing as a wife. Enjoyed the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked your story

He was the sicko that started it and she was the sicko that finished it. The shrinks were over the top but it was still believable to a point. Jacked off in a jar? Why? Froze it? Yeah, it was out there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
At least

the author recognized that cucks are mentally ill

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
HOW OFTER DOES CHEATING STRENGTHEN A MARRIAGE

after you take out the Ego, snide remarks, putdowns and separation....there is a lot to work with, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
she was no therapist

he should have cussed her out big time.

she had no authority to invetro fertilize his sperm.

she had no authority to play pretend wedding.

and none of this solves the fucked up cluster that was their sham of a marriage.

he should have continued with the divorce and got joint custody. he can do way better than her. yes, he was mentally ill. but his fetish didn't involve HURTING her. But her fetish had no qualms doing it to him, and everything pointed towards her leaving him. She can't have a free do-over because her lover was impotent and probably not willing to support her. Time for the lil' girl to grow up and support herself and her bad choices. He did.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
In Vitro Fertilization

"Two weeks later your sperm was put in Andrea by in-vitro fertilization." - um, no! That's artificial insemination, In vitro is when the sperm is combined with the eggs in a laboratory.

Also, as someone said, freezing sperm is a bit more involved than Leean seemed to indicate. It IS true that you don't have to go to a clinic, but you also can't just stick it in a freezer! There are special kits that you have to get and send off to a clinic, not cheap, then using the sperm isn't do-it-yourself!

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
At last, an author who recognizes cuckoldry as a fetish!!!

lover1953

I thank you for being one of the very few authors I have encountered who actually states that cuckoldry is a fetish and possibly a mental disorder. I also note that you still tagged your tale a LW story rather than a Fetish. But at least you were honest enough for illuminating cuckoldry for what it really is...an outward symptom of a deep underlying psychological pathology. Full marks!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Don't know Dr broke all kinds of medical ethics

He definitely mentally ill

Is there cure or will he spend rest of his life in counseling

Wife also

Got liking black dick

Stray again

?

katibkatibalmost 5 years ago
Far-fetched...

in every regard.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous to Reconcile

He woke up, left her, and started to move on with his life. The "Dr." helped get the wife pregnant without his knowledge, and helped scam the husband. He should continue the divorce, and sue the doctor for getting the wife pregnant with his sperm. Best to leave the cheat bitch and Dr. Leann in the dust buried in lawsuits and the divorce, and start fresh with someone else.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaonealmost 5 years ago
Ok

Factually suspect yes

But entertaining

In Vivo was the term you wanted

One shot pregnant? Low odds

Motivation for saving his sperm?

Bit too loose

However you can keep writing but get a very good editor...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Almost

It was refreshing to see a tale about what really happens in a stupid cuckold relationship. However this one was over the top. The husband is too damaged by his fetish and to the degree his wife took it. She became a true slut for another man without issue. No way they get back together. The Dr. would lose her license for so many of the things she did in this scenario.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Dr LeeAnn disappeared on day

She was a quack and should have lost her license. But before that happened another husband made her go away permanently. By the way In-Vitro is the correct term.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
he needs to get at least three DNA test

from different labs to make sure their is a chance for error

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Again!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times are you going to rehash this story? Surely you can come up with another story instead of the same cuckhold techie escapes to San Jose where his pregnant estranged wife finds him to be sent away but hasn't got a hotel so he books one for her ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can you say “Rectal Cranium Inversion “

Robert was suffering from having his head stuck so far up his ass that he developed a shitty outlook on his life. Andrea was a fool to follow along with his sick fetish even if she enjoyed fucking the big black cock. They are both screwed up in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

How it happen or not Andrea screwed another man so an divorce is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Can't Believe

I wasted my time with this. "They made a vow of monogamy to each other.." so how did that work for them the first time? Then they moved to a rightous place, fucking California. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No he talked her into it But she really liked big black cock and got caught up into the fetish

Sperm frozen and then injected

Did he have any say!

Work it out

Team of doctors and head transplanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow I should have read something else

If I was him Divorce sounds real good to Me .. He had No say in anything .. And everyone here , knows She won't be faithful to him .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

How much did they win in the lawsuit against Leann? If you noticed, her cruel scheme only dealt with his symptoms not his underlying problems. Her actions were immoral and ineffective.

Did she use Markus on her next case?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm a reworked Karenkay story

take a look at "A Husband’s Proposal" by Karenkay on LW, this is a poorly abbreviated version of that.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Damn

How long does it take to yell “They are YOUR kids!”

(Or tell that, in detail, to Roy The Lawyer for Hubby?)

How dumb do you have to be to get on a plane to Atlanta based on a phone call from a stranger?

Sounds like they deserve each other!

2* learn some grammar! or get an editor! maybe both!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Seriously?

This Leann is supposed to be a respected, experienced Psychologist? Her credentials should have been revoked. She interfered, choreographing a ‘marriage’, including returning her engagement and wedding rings to her husband. She took part in fertility treatment, collecting ejaculate for in-vitro — clearly exercising a medical privilege only granted to fertility specialists; in most places that’s criminal.

The scenario is outlandish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now for some revenge.

Robert made a complaint to the Licensing Board and Dr Leanne was struck off and had her license revoked PERMANENTLY.

Marcus was found dead one morning. He was found on the waste ground outside town severely beaten with dozens of broken bones. He also had his penis and testicles removed. His testicles were later found in his stomach. His penis was shoved down his throat. The cause of death was suffocation.B

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NFW!

They tricked him by getting him drunk and stealing his sperm. Freezing it and then impregnating her with it. Me, I'd of packed my stuff, resigned, did the financial stuff and left for Canada. To hell with her and the so called doctor's friggin games. She can raise the kid by herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So a doctor illegally stole a mans sperm and

used it to artificially impregnate his wife

but there is no record of the insemination, and the doctor freely admits to illegally stealing sperm and illegally treating the guy against his will and knowledge, and illegally preforming a medical procedure she is not licensed to preform?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
score problem

Who gave to this more than a star ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a crock of shit!

NFW! The guy is soooooo friggin dumb, you could sell him shit telling him it was a new health food.

racfguyracfguyabout 4 years ago
Same old, same old

Just finished authors first three submissions. All the same story with the names changed. In 'Husband Figures it Out' the Robert character was not only a cuck, but a fool. After all the shit she gave him, he just caves and begs her to take him back? WTF? Won't be reading any more of authors tripe. Gave it 1* because there isn't anything lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That is fuxed up.

Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what bullshit

Bullshit

andyinozandyinozalmost 4 years ago
Sue the stupid 'shrink'

She had no permission to use the husband's sperm.

Dump the 'wife', pay child support, and screw the young blonde hottie at work.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Can you say dumber than shit?

I knew you could

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Vow Of Monogamy

Where I live we call that wedding vows.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Yep I've got to ask...where did Dr Leeane get her therapist credentials?...oh, yeah Trump University!!!!

What the wife, Marcus and Lee Anne conspired to do to Robert was fucking cruel. If he was supposedly mentally ill being obsessed with the whole cuckold thing why would any legit medico compound his "condition" by dreaming up such a low down scam? The only good thing from your tale that I approved of was you drawing attention to the fact that a male spouse wanting to suffer humiliation and disrespect via being cuckolded is mentally ill. I put it in the same category as individuals who intentionally cut themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I thought it sucked the way it ended.. first i would have my lawyer fry the doc for using my sperm without my written consent and just because the kids are from my sperm would not make a bit of difference, she kept screwing around before he left, and now we make we make up... Get real . divorce her foe screwing some one other than her husband, pay the support.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Who's Dumber?

Seems all the main characters are seeking the Most Stupid trophy. Robert, with a self destructive fetish and no backbone. Andrea, with stars in her eyes (read that BBC in her twat), and "Dr." Leeann, with non-conventional (read that as 'weirder than shit') - all chasing that elusive trophy and tied for first. Add in the CA psychiatrist as coming in with a close score for second place Stupid. Sadly, Marcus comes out on top as the only rational person in the cast - full of spunk and hot for some no-strings, no-restrictions sex.

Otherwise, a well written story! Lover, your efforts are appreciated.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid

The plot is stupid and unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would still have told her stay away.

The wife was all used up. She was just white trash not fit to be a mother. Really gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NFW!

She wanted to fuck and have a baby by Marcus. He's sterile, so she should find another BBC fo do it. Me, I'd just ignore her and anyone else from my old town. As-far-as using my sperm, what they did was totally illegal. It was plain and simple, theft.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Way too messed up on too many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would never have called her back, i find it hard to believe this story in so many ways, he's changed but andrea hasn't, she wasn't sorry for staying and being addicted to george so there was nothing else left for her.

This whole farce with the kids was a nice but difficult twist to understand, when would she have had the time to impregnate herself and why would she want to do that when she wanted an african american baby? using her husbands (white) sperm while knowing that george is sterile doesn't make sense.

Should of stayed and carried on with his divorce and gotten he rocks off with half the female staff there, some form of comfort and final acknowledgement that he's past his troubles and ready to move on

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Stupid story. Given how he felt about his wife and this Leeanne , the plot device where he then calls her is thin. Given his feelings I cannot see how he would’ve called her back. He hated himself and both women for his decided failures as a man.

He was at a point where he would’ve never called Leeane to listen to her. In fact, given his wife knew where he was he would’ve quit and moved elsewhere.

This story fails at that level.

As to taking the wife back, no, I do not think so, not ever. She cheated and she loved it and flaunted in his face. Another plot hole.

Rates 2/5

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

What mickey mouse university did Dr Leanne get her therapists degree from? It sounds like she could be in very hot water re her license to practise. Sure hubby was a total dick to agree and push for what then occurred but fuck, what kind of wacked strategy was the whole Cuckold Club supposed to implement??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DONT

Dint write another story without getting all the kinks out of it..You failed on so many levels .peood read tour story and ask yourself if you would believe what's written down in real life.It want even feasible for this to happen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree last 5 comments. Didn't read anymore.

No

Not happening

Nein

jtwheels

QuintiusQuintiusover 3 years ago
I know I'm a bit of a broken record with this but...

... babies do NOT FIX BROKEN MARRIAGES! The ending of this story was ludicrous in the extreme. Sure, if the DNA test shows the kids are his then, yes, he'd be required to pay some kind of maintenance. Other than that, though, there was no reason whatsoever for them to get back together. Andrea's behavior completely destroyed everything that made their relationship a marriage. That fact didn't go away just because she cried some crocodile tears (for herself, not him, mind) and her psychotic therapist somehow rigged it so she got pregnant by her husband without him even fucking her.

This story doesn't have a low rating because it's a cuckold story, it has a low rating because it's patently ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i am sorry i spent time reading this story. I got just what I paid for with it.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

This is the second story of yours I tried. Its definitely the last.

Jesus christ. What rubbish. Woman gets pregnant without husbands consent using frozen sperm and magically everything is fixed. What utter nonsense.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a load of shit

Just read the same kind of bullshit story from another author

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Story went off the rails

Story went off the rails when Robert called Dr. Leeann.

- Robert had a fresh start was working through everything with his psychologist and he didn’t talk with her about Dr. Leeann before the call or after? Roberts therapist gets hit for violation of the HIPA laws if it comes out, she gave PII and HIPA information.

- Dr. Leeann talks Robert out of what has occurred over the last 18 months in a few seconds? He doesn’t question anything? No DNA test?

- Dr. Leeann needed to be brought up on medical ethics charges, HIPA violations, illegal in-vitro fertilization and performing illegal marriages – she should have been legally destroyed.

- Dr. Leeann’s dealing with the Cuckold Club wedding ceremony while Richard was under duress, sperm that was used without Roberts permission all means an end to Dr. Leeann’s career.

PdgriggsPdgriggsover 3 years ago

I appreciated this story of what could happen as a result of a sick fetish. A lot more detail could have been given on the thought process of Robert and Andrea. Also, IRL, more counseling would have been required. The infidelity was a result of both of them being caught up in their unhealthy fetish involvement. Fortunately both Andrea and Robert discovered, and recovered from, their stupidity before any permanent damage was done. Well written for the venue this appears in. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Way... Way... Way too convoluted... Premises Are all over the place...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should have sued Andrea and the Dr.

Sue them both for using hos sperm to impregnate Andrea w/o his consent. He was not told that his sperm was going to be used to impregnate Andrea. Am not a lawyer, but, I would think that was some form of Fraud!

Since he was not part of the discussion/decision regarding the impregnation of Andrea, he should not be responsible for supporting the children.

Just my take on this.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Strange premise for a story; but I suppose there are husbands who get their rocks off watching their wife commit adultery.

Agree with Anon about the fraud. He had had no sex with the wife for over a year and it was all done without his knowledge or consent.

Push for the divorce to be finalised and kick her into touch. 3***

RePhilRePhilabout 3 years ago
Two people

......I would never like to meet. As a matter of fact their isn’t a single character in this story I would buy a beer. Extremely well written and paced. Perfect length and well edited. Good job thanks for sharing

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

My God what a world we live in. 1🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wtf

Was this retarded shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

0 stars. 👎👎👎

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Not

Not much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Robert was thriving without her he should never have gone back, makes no sense.

beretta84beretta84almost 3 years ago
& the reason...

his sperm was in a bottle was....what? how convenient. this writer seems to end his stories long before they should end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The sperm was taken without his permission and was not informed of its use. That means they broke the law. He should have sued the doctor and Andrea got his divorce and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"The sperm was taken without his permission and was not informed of its use. That means they broke the law."

THIS

fuck her und her fuckbuddy

He was an idiot but got smarter (till the end where the author made him dumb again)

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star

no comment

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

A story with more holes than Swiss cheese.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
Just posted a new story 'Laura.' Yes, I recycle names, she's one of my favs to use in my writing, but the character is frequently different. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one recurring conclusion: M...