Husband Induces Labor With His Cock

Story Info
Obedient wife driven to orgasm and childbirth by her man.
1.2k words
4.16
20.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm heavily pregnant, in the kitchen of our house, standing at the bench buttering toast for one of the toddlers sitting on the floor in front of the TV, playing happily. Sometimes there's a baby in a sling over my pregnant belly as well; but not this time.

This time you come up behind me, put your arms around me and grab at my big baby belly and grind your cock into my back so I can feel how hard you are. You nuzzle the back of my neck, your warm breath sending off tingles of electricity and lighting up the hairs on my skin. You know how much I like your cock to be hard. It makes me feel safe.

Sometimes you pull up my skirt and slide your cock into me right then and there. You'll fuck me hard and quick, edging, edging, edging, and then you'll let me go. But not this time.

This time you whisper "It's time, baby" in my ear, and I put down the butter knife and you take me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom.

You lay me down and lie next to me, lightly fingering my clit until I'm writhing in pleasure, occasionally taking my hand and kissing it gently as you watch me, enchanted. I can tell by your face that you're hard, so hard, so hard your cock is bending, straining, so hard that you ache.

Your eyes are fixed on my face, watching my every expression, encouraging me, wolf like, the whites of your eyes flashing as my clit gets hard, a picture of primal lust as you expertly finger my pussy.

As I get more and more turned on and as my pussy gets more excited, a warm gooey glow of pleasure emanates from my pussy, growing larger and larger, only matched by the growing animal intensity of your eyes, your fingers getting more urgent, pushing in closer to the edge of my pussy, building and building and building, taking over my body so that I become rigid with desire, wanting so much to tip over the edge but you are skilfully hovering me there, pushing me to the precipice.

"You're going to have our baby today my love" you whisper, and I should be nervous but I'm not. Your words excite me.

You get up on your knees and lube up with paw paw ointment, instructing me to scoot down and get my ass to the bottom edge of the bed and spread my legs for you. I do so, obediently. I am a good wife. I do what I'm told.

You stand at the edge of the bed in between my legs, drinking in the sight of me in. My face is flushed, my belly is huge. My boobs are enormous, full and heavy. My nipples have changed during the pregnancy into large brown porno nipples which you find endlessly fascinating. My pussy is wet and pink, and when you press your cock up against my clit it's so hard you can feel it.

"Good girl" you murmur soothingly. "There's my good wife, there's my beautiful, sexy pregnant wife," and you take your cock with one hand and start rubbing the tip of it up and around my clit. It feels amazing.

"Okay baby, get comfy now because I'm going to make you come. I'm going to get you close with the tip of my cock, and then when you're good and tight I'm going to plunge right into your tight little pussy and fuck you hard and fast, angled right on your g-spot, and you are going to come so hard you'll squirt, okay baby?"

I nod my assent. You look magnificent, like the virility totem of an Amazonian tribe, all stark shapes and colors, holding your enormous cock, vibrating with sex and energy. You are stroking my clit with the tip of your cock, slowly at first, and then with more urgency, turning yourself on so much your tongue sticks out and your eyes widen like a Maori warrior going into battle.

I am all the way lit up and you push me to the precipice almost immediately. I can feel my pussy reaching for your cock as you jiggle and slide it all over my clit, clenching and unclenching like a hungry fist.

You bring me right to the edge and then, finally, yes, you squeeze your cock into my pussy that is now so clenched that it pulls the foreskin back.

You groan and halt, sucking in your breath. You are coming: not cumming but coming, having a dry orgasm as you trained yourself to do long ago so you can climax without losing your sexual power. My pussy surprised you; it was too tight, it grabbed you like it wanted your cum and you almost let it have it.

Your head falls back in ecstasy as you come, the energy visibly frissoning through your body, and I hold still like a good girl. I want you to come, of course, but I don't want you to cum, because then I know it will be all over.

You take a few deep breaths and circle your orgasm energy through your system. Your cock is still inside me. You take a moment as you let yourself recover. You lean over me and we kiss. You smell so sweet. Your breath is intoxicating.

It doesn't take long before I can feel your cock hardening up again. And then, slowly slowly, you start to fuck me, your hands under my butt, manipulating my hips and ass, massaging muscles that rarely get touched. A strange feeling starts spreading from where your hands are massaging me to my pussy. It's like you're massaging my pussy as well.

Your cock is really hard now, and you are deliberately hitting the spot in my pussy that makes me convulse and squirt. An oddly satisfying feeling washes over me as I quickly wind up, the tension building exponentially, my pussy convulsing hard, grabbing at your cock, but you grit your teeth and fuck me harder, pushing through the writhing and contortions until I cum quick and hard, squirting all over you and your cock, making a weird involuntary choking noise as it happens, my legs shaking like a newborn lamb.

You did it. It's done. Contractions start straight away, so you start rubbing your squirt-laden cock on my clit, lighting me up and mixing in pleasure with the contractions in this thunderous, crackling cacophony of sensations.

It happens so quickly; within a few minutes I am deep in the throes of pushing. You step back, your eyes wild with arousal, your tongue flicking in and out as you hold the base of your cock with one hand and stroke it upwards with the other, stalking around the room like a wild animal on heat, growling and panting as you drink in the sight of me.

I cum as I push, a roar emanating from my very tail bone all the way up my body, reverberating through the ether, and the baby is out. She glides into your arms and you lay her gently in my arms, as you always do, and then lay your cum gently on the opening of my pussy, as you always do, not entering, just laying your cum down, as you always do, a ritual to let the gods know that we want more babies, and soon.

And then we lay, together, and fall in love, together.