All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 07'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

I am glad they talked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story may give me whiplash. The heat between these two is off the charts but then grinds to a halt at the fact that Ashley is returning. Nate has lived a largely asexual life but in these encounters with Rick appears to be a highly sexual person experiencing monumental feelings and orgasms. He has no hesitancy to partake in very kind of man to man sex act with Rick and appears ecstatic to do so. Yet also seems resigned to return to a mediocre, nearly sexless marriage and forsake what he feels with Rick. Please give us more but I’m hoping the ending is not heartbreaking.

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Pit worship is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this series. Keep up the posting. Love your writing. Thanks for sharing your gift with us

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the lovely comments!

Soon 8th should be posted, and I am starting another storyline shortly.

I will also correct previous chapters, which may take some time. Hopefully, it will be worth it now they are proofread.

If you are curious how it will go, consider supporting me on my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/i_dusk

That way, I may be able to one day create stories for you full-time.

I appreciate your support

I.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...