All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 12'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know someone is bound to get hurt in this three-way, but I really hope Richard and Nathaniel can make this work. Nathaniel said he loved Ashley; he didn't say he was in love with her, so.... Great story, a lot of tension and always leaves my wanting more. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sentence structure of this chapter seemed different than the others. A bit more awkwardly worded as the two men conversed. It caused me to have to reread several paragraphs to be sure what was being said and who was saying it. Also, it’s still confusing to me about what Nate plans to do when Ashley returns. Does he think staying with her and fucking Rick while he sleeps in the next room will work?

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous. Thank you for your feedback. I will look into It. I wrote this chapter two months ago, and since this is my first novel, it is still a bit unpolished. I will be editing it soon as the book is nearly finished on my Patreon. But I will definitely consider this.

About Nate's thinking... I suppose you would have to be patient and read it yourself, as I don't want to spoil it for you, but sure I get what you mean

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Will Nathan be jealous?

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

I don't really know what is making you ask this at this point in a story...

If you are following me on Patreon and seeing the titles of the chapters, yes there is one called Jealousy. And given the title of the chapter before, you have a point. But all that would be quite a spoiler now ;)

I know it will take some time for LE to reach that part in the story but I suggest waiting for it or reading it there :)

I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

If you had a different reason why you asked this question, please let me know and I will gladly reply

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

No. I just guess because this will be the first time the relationship is out of the house. I just wonder, whether there will be several FWB of Rick when Nate meet them.

As of Patreon, I did follow you but my Paypal is still blocked so I only read your stories on LE until I can connect P with P one day. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Right, don't worry. As a follower, you should be able to see it Monday or Tuesday. On LE it will come a few days later as admins need to of course check it before publishing.

I was just curious as to why you asked that. Since it sounded to me like a question for me. Well, I don't think it would be much of a spoiler if I say that no Nate will not be jealous in the next chapter, but in general, I prefer to keep the spoilers at the bare minimum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...