All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 32'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Absolutely loved it. If Nate had done something like this, I probably wouldn't have been surprised, but Richard doing it means so much more. Chapter #32 had a nice soothing effect, a little like the calm that's felt after a raging storm. But maybe I'm lolled into a false sense of security since Richard intends to show Nate Ben's basement. ;-)

Exluke1Exluke18 months ago

I have to agree with you that it was a pleasure! Honestly sad but nice that Nate was so tired as it confirmed how torn apart he was that Richard just left and how hard it was to be honest with both Ashley and himself as he realized what he had to do. I’m not really excited about Jerry being in the basement of Ashley and Nate’s home as Nate hopes that eventually Richard and the baby will all live together. Still, I agree that it feels like the calm after the storm.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Waiting for the last chapter hoping it is really good!!

I_DuskI_Dusk6 months agoAuthor

Hi anonymous yeah it took me a while, sorry. I drowned my MacBook in soup and had to buy new one. Then I was finishing first parts of sequels and I was really swamped with tasks

It should be released

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...